Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (70790 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by eromspete(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
To be direct... What or How much i earn monthly is totally not any girls business.

The moment i answer that question, her mentality in dealing with me changes from then onwards. She starts sizing me up based on how much i earn...

PS - Just to forestall any bullshit mentions, i do earn a sizeable amount as monthly pay. I guess that's enough as your response

Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

1. How much do you collect as salary every month?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Iamthoney(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Idydarling:
guys evading such questions since 13BC
You wey know...to some guys na the sweetest thing next to kitkat
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Laitesmart(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

The same reason why you guys often ask a girl if she is a virgin or how old she is
I tot as much. Twas my thread's counter. Why must u ask a guy a question like dis.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by EwejeOyewole(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't go blank, i only give a lower figure because i know she will monitor how we spend the money in her thought.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Benoxvals(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gold diggers alert**with digger,shovel and ogu.
The best answer is to triple alert and more conscious.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by babadem2much(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

The same reason why you guys often ask a girl if she is a virgin or how old she is

angry
And that is why if am asked I will not stop
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Lovexme(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
NA STINGY NESS DEY WORRY THEM NA. angry angry angry angry

THEY WILL NEVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH!

How much do you earn monthly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by donfreshest6(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na true u talk my man, I f you mistakenly tell your girlfriend the amount your salary is... EHen omo u don find billing for your sef... cool
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by edjeodiri(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Weytin consign u with the guy salary.... Some naija girls are so full of shit....a guy have not even known you and you are asking him questions about his salary. U be him wife? Oloshi buruku.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Iamthoney(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Some guys knows some ladies gonna instantly plan the salary for them and so sure they gonna take the lion's share while the guy will be left with what will hardly take care of his T'fare for the month.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by hoseamatoh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:
I know all this guilty conscious selfish guys will come here to attack me coupled with some low esteem girls.

How does asking your boyfriend how much he earns make you a local or hungry girl. What is the foundation of a relationship? isn't trust?. If you want a long lasting relationship, you have to open up on everything. You want a girl to tell you everything about herself, but you assume it an offence when she ask you how much you earn.

If you can't open up to your girl on how much you earn, then you have to ask yourself "what are you doing with her" , because clearly you don't trust her, except you just want to use and dump her.

Trust a girl with everything (including your life) but don't trust her with money.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by cozy7(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'll could do anything for my woman, but ask me that question n I'll break up, even b4 u can rephrase your statement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by babadem2much(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Benoxvals:
Gold diggers alert**with digger,shovel and ogu.
The best answer is to triple alert and more conscious.

angry grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by MisterLongman(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:
I know all this guilty conscious selfish guys will come here to attack me coupled with some low esteem girls.

How does asking your boyfriend how much he earns make you a local or hungry girl. What is the foundation of a relationship? isn't trust?. If you want a long lasting relationship, you have to open up on everything. You want a girl to tell you everything about herself, but you assume it an offence when she ask you how much you earn.

If you can't open up to your girl on how much you earn, then you have to ask yourself "what are you doing with her" , because clearly you don't trust her, except you just want to use and dump her.
Are you the finance minister of the relationship.......
Except you intend to be a full housewife, you should lead by example by telling him your own salary first before expecting his.
Trying to hide under the shadow of trust is bullshit honestly. Besides if you are intelligent enough, you should be able to detect if his standard of living is satisfactory enough for you enough.
You'd rather ask his employer or go to his bank to demand for his bank statement if you are serious about it. Its your type of wife that will have money but won't help in easing her husband of the family's financial burden
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by cristweeezy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
coz they might feel tat we women juz after their cold cash grin grin grin
una no dey after d cash?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

What is there to answer that simple question

Jenny, are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Lovexme(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
cozy7:
I'll could do anything for my woman, but ask me that question n I'll break up, even b4 u can rephrase your statement.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Duru009(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
yea

its too simple......

the question will be "do u have a girlfriend"......
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by donfreshest6(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
This one no be stingy matter, Its just that the billing go rise straight grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by cristweeezy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
afolag:
The answer to the question depends on many factors.
1. previous dating experience
2. where and how you met your girl.
3. How long av u guys been together
4. the type of lady she is, a case study of EBINA, AJEBO or Mix
and lastly take home to mama or roller caoster.
5. Over to the big boys to do the final analysis.
which one b rollercoaster again? Nawa o
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by cyprus000: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=13pt]
Very very simple.

I will tell her 15k and if she is not comfortable with it. I will gladly give her transport fare to zoom out of my life.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by IceDude(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is she stewpid? Why will she ask me that kinda qstn? Whats her business with my salary? Is she a monitoring spirit sent 4rm the village?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by cozy7(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Yeah, I believe in being open...no secrets. But asking abt my salary, as your first question? U may hv innocent intentions, but that raises a red flag. Well, I've never been asked that, but if she ever asks me, I've got a perfect answer for her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Rotimi47: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

That's a weird question irrespective of the gender of who's asking.

Most guys will go blank because they are cautious with financial details considering the amount of hungry and jobless girls in the country.

If you earn well, say from 350k and above she will immediately start looking at you as her meal ticket for life and be thinking of how soon both of you are getting married.

I think its also a question that will be asked by hungry girls (jobless girls /girls with low class jobs) coz if she's a working class girl, has a good job and is close to the guy, she should know what obtains in the industry he is in as per renumeration without asking him point blank.
Correct answer as even telling ones friend how much one earns brings about extra burden not to talk of all these hungry ladies who are out to get the most out of you. If the lady is someone the guy wants to marry, then no problem.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by dplomaticVal: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

jus look d guy faze b4 u yan dis ur quxtn, if na me u ask I go use blow scata ur face then u go see hw much I d earn wen u faint
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lovexme:

How much do you earn monthly? undecided

Weda I earn 1kobo,YOU GUYS NEED TO OPEN UP ON HOW MUCH YOU EARN undecided undecided

STINGY PEOPLE.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by proxillin(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
1. They have a boyfriend or suitor and wanna compare and weigh you.

2. So they can know how much expenses to place on your neck.

Girls see guys as money making machine...guys see girls as sex machine.

Fair I guess

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Revolva(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Any gal dat ask me dis......I go just de avoid her...cosi no she is afta my poket...wetin concern u n my salary
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by adconline(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Bccos she's not working but wants to know how much I make.....
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by alakemi4real: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dont c anytin bad in dat if u know d type of person u re involved with
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by wtfCode: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
now, why would u ask that silly question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.