Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (70789 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by mark2nv2002: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shaaa....Lari
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bercarray(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I seriously dnt see anything wrong with that,at least to cut down some expenses....

Guys here are already terming gals gold diggers,shuoo funny thing is most of them dont even have stainless talkless of gold... Just a harmless question...ansa and stop terming them gold diggers.
dont say dt bae i av more than gold that's y i fear ladies
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by hardeymorlar(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

1. How much do you collect as salary every month?
it's like asking a kid how many chocolate candies he/she has got undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by sulmeza(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
why should u ask him? that's a very ridiculous question ', do u intend adding to the salary or you are just a scavenger .. abi you be minister of finance that wants to plan his budget
wa shere.....a million kisses 4 u 4 dat... kiss kiss ....nice response
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by UnknownT: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
These days of Bank Alert Sms, snooping on his phone, she can easily get to know without asking undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Lovexme(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'd expect such question from my guys, and not one random chic undecided

I don't go blank when asked, I just refuse to give an answer to the question. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by shadrach77: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is a kind of revenge thread in response to the last one but it's obviously silly. Why do you want to know how much he earns? What has his wealth got to do with the relationship? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by 1stGenius(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

Hehehe,why do you wanna know?
But wait,this question is synonymous to,"how many guys get you screwed up every month?"
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Laredojohn(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeygirl17:
Broke Guys Association of Nairaland (BGAN) will soon come for your head
Hmmm really , booty gal, employed making her money, likewise d guy making his will never ask such question...guess d broke gals are always after knowing what a guy earns...he counter no strong at all compared to the one of age and virginity( proper when it's planned to get to marriage and nothing intimate so far) asides that...not proper...make op fin berra counter
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
That is not anybody's business.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
hunnn why must i anser d question is personal to me...
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why on earth should a girl ask me how much i earn? If that happens, i will simply ask her how much her father earns and if she can't tell me convincingly, then i'll politely tell her that she has no business knowing what i earn since she is deluded about her own father's salary!

Case Closed!!

And before any "girl" attacks me here...

Let me state clearly that i DON"T ASK ladies how old they are( Your age means nothing to me cos i'll only judge you by the way you think, talk and behave to know if you are PSYCHOLOGICALLY MATURE or IRRELEVANT as the case may be) or about their virginity status ( because some attributes and behaviour will make me guess how many men you have slept with and whether you are just a starter.)

About the Virginity: Immature, insecure and naive guys ask...Sensitive and Savvy MEN get to know and EXPERIENCE without asking!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by MrJonny(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Are you an Auditor ?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by sulmeza(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
bercarray:
only gold diggers ask such questions,bt y go blank,as 4 me even if i dy earn #500,i go tell her say na 50000,if i get d chance sef i go bleep her like mad,makin her rest assure say at d end of d month,i go buy her brazilian hair,make her dreams come true,i go come ask nlanders what to tell her at d end of d month like i wasnt paid ma salary or .....any other lies sha,i'm sure after 2 months or 3,she go take her digger to anoda land go search 4 gold.i go even open thread narrating how i bleep a gold digger without payn kobo. Rubbish pple
lol...badda man...epic
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
i will tell her halve of my actual salary and watch keenly at her reaction frm tht day
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by benedictnsi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
bercarray:
only gold diggers ask such questions,bt y go blank,as 4 me even if i dy earn #500,i go tell her say na 50000,if i get d chance sef i go bleep her like mad,makin her rest assure say at d end of d month,i go buy her brazilian hair,make her dreams come true,i go come ask nlanders what to tell her at d end of d month like i wasnt paid ma salary or .....any other lies sha,i'm sure after 2 months or 3,she go take her digger to anoda land go search 4 gold.i go even open thread narrating how i bleep a gold digger without payn kobo. Rubbish pple

Bros you the vex ooooo gringrin lwkm
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Iamsolslim(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
If any girl ask me that Q, I go reply by u b EFCC?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I don't know about some guys but I like to tell a girl am starting a serious date with how much I earn... So that when she starts making surplus demands I can boldly tag her as being self centered. My current girl knows how much I earn, and together we plan and safe for the future. We will be going to the alter soon. I think that's true love

you think lool
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bluecircle470: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by kellylaw22(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

1. [s]How much do you collect as salary every month?[/s]
Imagine
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by saintneo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:
Only a girl who truly love a guy will ask you how much you earn, a girl who doesn't love you will never ask, she will just focus on making demands without caring how fat or tiny the guy's pocket is.

Hmmm

Please don't go there!

Truly only gold-diggers ask such a question.

The girl that asked this question, started to plan an overtly exorbitant life for me behind my back.

Back then I normally took series of buses to work(Igando to Apapa), she went to negotiate with a bike man so as to be taking me to work. Is that not wickedness? Not considering my life(motor accidents), not considering that Lagos environment is polluted(dirty clothes), and not considering that the transport fare(6-10 times by normal bus fare). What kind of good woman will do that?

This same girl was angry when I told her that send money to mum and sibs; her only sentence was, "why dont they depend on my father?".

This same girl called me up around 10:30pm while I was heading home from work(Lagos traffic) to ask me to send her N1500 recharge card, no greetings. My reply to was, "Where are you? Tell the babalowo that the juju no dey work."

Guys disclose your finances at your own risk!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bluecircle470: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Question!
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by kbright911(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

The same reason why you guys often ask a girl if she is a virgin or how old she is
What's wrong with asking a girl how old she is? Cos I ask that a lot.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by akosh005: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Simple answer, #20000.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by RomanyChi(f): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
tahaha @ comments!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by EwejeOyewole(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't go blank... I only give a lesser amount cos i know she will monitor it till there is nothing more
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
NA STINGY NESS DEY WORRY THEM NA. angry angry angry angry

THEY WILL NEVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH!
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

OP, Is that a revenge or something?

Asking a guy about his salary isn't really cool rather discuss about the future with him. Then he will know truly how serious you are.

A girl who asks what my monthly salary is; will not only turn me off but also would give off as a gold-digger, or someone trying to milk me grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by abbey621(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why would guys keep silent on such a simple question? If a girl asks such a question, I would never tell the truth, in fact I would always downplay myself and say something like 50k or 70k, her reaction afterwards is what would determine if she ever knows the truth or not. Now that scenario is for a girl I just met. If it was someone tested and trusted, then such a question wouldn't bother me as I've already done my analysis on her and thinking more on the future than the present. Guys should be able to ask the females the same question; how much do you earn? The interesting thing here is most of them are jobless but would downgrade a guy making less than 70k a month grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Eltigre7: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=tohpahz post=37865943]

Because they ask abt our age nd virginity status. [/quot

How many boys u don date wey ask u ur virginity status?...Mtchew, yeye dey smell, u wan know how much I dey earn so u can plan how much u go dey bill me every month
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by donfreshest6(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol... grin[/color][color=#000099]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.