Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (70787 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by prettytasha(f): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
pbs4real:
shocked
hello .. why are u shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by pbs4real(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
hello .. why are u shocked
ntn mch, sup with u?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by prettytasha(f): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
pbs4real:
ntn mch, sup with u?
am fine thank u and u
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
pls mr learn to understand....what did you mean by insulting guys here? Are you among the mentioned category or yhu dnt knw wat it means to insult again......

pls do learn some manners, u gat a lot of pride, and it will do u no good.

Do u mean anybody that's against d OP view is a broke Nigga ?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Spencer63(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
why should u ask him? that's a very ridiculous question ', do u intend adding to the salary or you are just a scavenger .. abi you be minister of finance that wants to plan his budget ...

6th to comment ...i dedicate this space ..to all lovers of quantum physics , my bestie , mtn nigeria for fast network and to all my friends in webmaster section lol ...#dancing etighi

Like seriously
A female im love with quantum physics
Really cool...
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

That means you don't intend to make that gf a wife in future. If a girl can't manage with you while dating, what makes you think she will start managing with you after marriage?

Sister, There re something's u don't disclose to ur GF , #speakingoutofexperience

Any girl can be ur gf , but nt any girl can be ur wife, Buh depending on the lady sha, if d lady is a good woman I can tell her my monthly bar
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Topman0001(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I seriously dnt see anything wrong with that,at least to cut down some expenses....

Guys here are already terming gals gold diggers,shuoo funny thing is most of them dont even have stainless talkless of gold... Just a harmless question...ansa and stop terming them gold diggers.
Funny update. Let my girl knows how much i earn as salary, though she doesn't know of other bonuses i earn. Let her ask me 1000 times, i will repeatedly tell her without going blank. I will only go blank whenever she say "sweetie pls will u marry me" i may be caught in the most morose look.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

So that she can start punching her stupiid calculator
Lwkmd
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
You never know...

Self esteem 'high or low' has an effect on all....

Its inside some n not all.... But on d oda hand? Its a free world n both partners can ask dis very question and deserve answers...

www.lexhansplace.com
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by pbs4real(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
am fine thank u and u
am alryt grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Bruno3000(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
why should u ask him? that's a very ridiculous question ', do u intend adding to the salary or you are just a scavenger .. abi you be minister of finance that wants to plan his budget ...

6th to comment ...i dedicate this space ..to all lovers of quantum physics , my bestie , mtn nigeria for fast network and to all my friends in webmaster section lol ...#dancing etighi
Hey...
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by prettytasha(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
pbs4real:
am alryt grin
bien mi amigo
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Cavenchy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:

Over 200 likes on this comment? or do they all love quantum physics? Hmm.. I say its cos she's a cutie. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by prettytasha(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Cavenchy:

Over 200 likes on this comment? or do they all love quantum physics? Hmm.. I say its cos she's a cutie. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by pbs4real(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
bien mi amigo
Sowie I dnt und'sntd french angry
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by prettytasha(f): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
pbs4real:
Sowie I dnt und'sntd french angry
its spanish . it means thank you my friend
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by pbs4real(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
its spanish . it means thank you my friend
Sowie my badt..u wlcm tho grin cum teach me spanish before I go to spain. angry
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by FRANKOXY(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
LADIES TELL ME YOUR ANSWER TO:HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:

A lady that loves quantum physics? shocked Quite interesting. Greetings my quantized one.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by danchuzzy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by 14teenK: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=bercarray[/bro u too much jor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by 14teenK: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
nigga nice one
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by 14teenK: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
allanphash7:
Becuase u are asking what doesnt c9ncerns you
hmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bercarray(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
14teenK:
[quote author=bercarray[/bro u too much jor
abi na we must teach dm a lesson

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Jenny1010:
Only a girl who truly love a guy will ask you how much you earn, a girl who doesn't love you will never ask, she will just focus on making demands without caring how fat or tiny the guy's pocket is.
why do u perceive some hidden selfish agenda? most of the time you "girls" do that in order to know how much you should be demanding or exploiting from the guy. If I'm asked such question my return question would be why do you want to know how much I earn?! your reason will determine how I'll rate you or treat you afterwards. A lady that's on her hustle won't break sweat about a Niggas salary mostly broke, parasites are they ones who do.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Jenny1010:
I know all this guilty conscious selfish guys will come here to attack me coupled with some low self esteem girls.

How does asking your boyfriend how much he earns make you a local or hungry girl. What is the foundation of a relationship? isn't trust?. If you want a long lasting relationship, you have to open up on everything. You want a girl to tell you everything about herself, but you assume it an offence when she ask you how much you earn.

If you can't open up to your girl on how much you earn, then you have to ask yourself "what are you doing with her" , because clearly you don't trust her, except you just want to use and dump her.

Small boys full Nairaland , when a mature guy comments, you will know
OK can you just tell us, why do you want to know what he earns? what's your reason? ( be honest if you can )
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by arnold123: 2:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

1. How much do you collect as salary every month?
cos dey don't wanna tell you women cos e go be like say u don see am finish cos now days there is no love anymore it's all about the girls wanting to do their hair and go party's and shake their black ass and for men to go whoring around with various women I am not a saint and I don't profess to be #justbeinghonest
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by drnoel: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Women don't dis virgin themselves. Most of you want to test drive, so most of you should be ready to marry non virgins.

Yes oooo . Nothing goes for nothing in ALL relationship.

Who still cares about virginity these days. Abeg move joor
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by mamaope(f): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2015
Trust is not asked for, it is earned. Once he trust you, he will tell you himself. Seriously there is absolutely no need for you asking your bf this kind of ques
Jenny1010:
I know all this guilty conscious selfish guys will come here to attack me coupled with some low self esteem girls.

How does asking your boyfriend how much he earns make you a local or hungry girl. What is the foundation of a relationship? isn't trust?. If you want a long lasting relationship, you have to open up on everything. You want a girl to tell you everything about herself, but you assume it an offence when she ask you how much you earn.

If you can't open up to your girl on how much you earn, then you have to ask yourself "what are you doing with her" , because clearly you don't trust her, except you just want to use and dump her.

Small boys full Nairaland , when a mature guy comments, you will know
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by manuroq(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Because the guys don't love any girls again. When there is love, there would be no hesitation, at all. I'm sure there would be none.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bummyla(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2015
why she wan know my salary! Abi I don ask am how much she dey earn! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by marv1: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Idydarling:
guys evading such questions since 13BC
Would u tell him how much u earn monthly? Its only a gold digger that asks such question. No wonder they become used and dump thereafter because they have nothing good to contribute in a relationship .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.