Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) (14213 Views)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe it's because she reminds me of someone. I just like her look. Beauty to me is no weave, no clown makeup & moderate size facial features like she has. Stop hating! The girl is attractive. I bet you'd holla at that if you met her on the street tongue
cheesy I'm not even sure I'd holla at you.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Mcbussy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
see eyes like egg

and this ur jaw....

diz ur jaw no be here e dey....

Hehehehe...the jaw reminds me of Jim Carrey's "The Mask"

See her round head like #200 eggrole grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy I'm not even sure I'd holla at you.

angry

Always hurting my feelings. Mcheeeew

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Kenzico(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
U are fine but ur pride has just brought to crumbles. And Jennyama how old are you sef?
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Spikkylee:
U nor dey hear word!!!!...na wen fire wood land for that ya makeup head u go knw..
for where?
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

angry

Always hurting my feelings. Mcheeeew

grin grin grin grin
Cos it's the thing to do wink
And mcheeeew back at ya
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Spikkylee: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
ogechieku:
for where?
E go happen for ur front nw nw...
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Spikkylee:

E go happen for ur front nw nw...
ok i dey wait in my front.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
Cos it's the thing to do wink
And mcheeeew back at ya

cry
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by kinglekan: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eniqurl:
Effect of beauty cheesy

She needs to subscribe to ur pp, then she would know she is still a learner. grin grin

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Eniqurl(f): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
kinglekan:

She needs to subscribe to ur pp, then she would know she is still a learner. grin grin

Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
dharay99:
nice advertisement, Neeeeeeexxxxxxxxx†..... angry

My dear,its no competition
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by pendusky(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
jennyama:
I uploaded dis picture cos some folks are still doubting me like "Thomas" smiley . you can check this picture i posted on my facebook. The response was awesome! Am feeling good about myself...

Someone advised me to go modeling when she saw aw cute i am, and i guess am doing the right thing and then again i am enjoying it.

But this is just the beginning, i guess brands will start looking for me, maybe by then i'm gonna have a million followers! Remember the cliché? If you cant beat them, just join them... lols

I guess i'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Check comments on my pictures on facebook below:

Catch me:

https://www.facebook.com/JennyAmaLuv

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009763422113

https://twitter.com/jenny4beauty

Check out my black collection pictures http://jennysworldng..com.ng/2015/09/check-out-my-black-collection-pictures.html

Nice okay? cheesy
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by dharay99: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
reminiscing:

My dear,its no competition
av heard yhu madam.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by iameugene(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2015
No wonder shocked shocked shocked
See the ppl wey dey comment self see der english how better ppl go see dat picture call u d most cutest fah woze slap... My lips fine pass u self..
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by hensben(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2015
reminiscing:
Natural hair,Natural beauty without makeup except for the eye brows..........
you are beautiful no doubt but wey the booobs
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2015
hensben:
you are beautiful no doubt but wey the booobs

use a microscope. The last time I checked,I didn't upload that pics to display my asset.I was trying to prove a point to d OP
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by czarr(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2015
hottest111:
makeup.. just b'cos some gullible/weak guys re complimenting u on facebook; u nw come to NL n start bragging. d real beautiful girls are laughing at u now
see as u be like drawing wey dem use left hand draw grin
lol
Bad mouth plenty for nl oo
Left hand drawing lwkm

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by stanvesco(m): 2:41am On Sep 11, 2015
jennyama:
I uploaded dis picture cos some folks are still doubting me like "Thomas" smiley . you can check this picture i posted on my facebook. The response was awesome! Am feeling good about myself...

Someone advised me to go modeling when she saw aw cute i am, and i guess am doing the right thing and then again i am enjoying it.

But this is just the beginning, i guess brands will start looking for me, maybe by then i'm gonna have a million followers! Remember the cliché? If you cant beat them, just join them... lols

Catch me:

Check out my black collection pictures http://jennysworldng..com.ng/2015/09/check-out-my-black-collection-pictures.html

do u want to put ur face on a product dat goes 2 all nigerian skools?

Imagine a beavty lyk u going viral??

Think about it,and pm me if u r serios about pickin a career in modelin

its an akademik product

so no fear o
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by stanvesco(m): 2:55am On Sep 11, 2015
stanvesco:

do u want to put ur face on a product dat goes 2 all nigerian skools?
Imagine a beavty lyk u going viral??
Think about it,and pm me if u r serios about pickin a career in modelin
its an akademik product
so no fear o

o boy see CYBER BULLIES EVERYWHERE O....
Haba nairalandas make una day fear God o,
haba na, c d way everybodys bullying her,
online or offline, word hurts fa,
shes probably a teenager seeking attention seeking 4 attention, and love frm d nairaland family, and c how we r making her feel.
Plz evry1 dat bullied her, 4 d love of God, modify ur post n drop an Apology,
dis was /is too much 4 her abeg
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nayah(f): 3:24am On Sep 11, 2015
Are you insecure sister?
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by danchuzzy(m): 3:26am On Sep 11, 2015
hottest111:
makeup.. just b'cos some gullible/weak guys re complimenting u on facebook; u nw come to NL n start bragging. d real beautiful girls are laughing at u now
see as u be like drawing wey dem use left hand draw grin

ahhhhnn ahn bros...

u for no talk at all, just blow whistle you know.

hahaha,

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nayah(f): 3:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Looool grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by danchuzzy(m): 3:56am On Sep 11, 2015
jennyama:

Catch me:

they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

unfortunately, you are the only beholder... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nayah(f): 4:37am On Sep 11, 2015
danchuzzy:

they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

unfortunately on you are the only beholder... tongue tongue tongue
A bit harsh she s cute though smiley
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:45am On Sep 11, 2015
iameugene:
No wonder shocked shocked shocked
See the ppl wey dey comment self see der english how better ppl go see dat picture call u d most cutest fah woze slap... My lips fine pass u self..
She no fine reach my gf and she dey Nl cool
some dudes sef,,,, are you sure she's genuinely ur gf?if she had no feeling and she sees u parading her pic online and all d praises,what'd she think about you,chronic sycophant?.....a smart guy hardly compliments
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2015
stanvesco:

o boy see CYBER BULLIES EVERYWHERE O....
Haba nairalandas make una day fear God o,
haba na, c d way everybodys bullying her,
online or offline, word hurts fa,
shes probably a teenager seeking attention seeking 4 attention, and love frm d nairaland family, and c how we r making her feel.
Plz evry1 dat bullied her, 4 d love of God, modify ur post n drop an Apology,
dis was /is too much 4 her abeg
.......Bros,that's nairaland for you
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by danchuzzy(m): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Nayah:

A bit harsh she s cute though smiley

and so are you.. but you don't come on here creating threads upon thread of how your fb friends, twitter and Instagram followers comment on your pics; do you?

btw what are you still doing awake?? cool
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:52am On Sep 11, 2015
reminiscing:

use a microscope. The last time I checked,I didn't upload that pics to display my asset.I was trying to prove a point to d OP
i hope u dont expose ursef like the op,u know the resultant effect.......how long will it take u to grow boobs?
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nayah(f): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2015
danchuzzy:

and so are you.. but you don't come on here creating threads upon thread of how your fb friends, twitter and Instagram followers comment on your pics; do you?

btw what are you still doing awake?? cool
Yeah you're right this is not my thing but maybe she needs our opinion though... Actually it's midnight in Montreal wink
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by danchuzzy(m): 5:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Nayah:

Yeah you're right this is not my thing but maybe she needs our opinion though... Actually it's midnight in Montreal wink

oh dear.. my apologies. grin grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2015
reminiscing:
Natural hair,Natural beauty without makeup except for the eye brows..........
urm... Are u married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / Your Worst Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.