Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) (14478 Views)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by dasrackhor(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
reminiscing:
Natural hair,Natural beauty without makeup except for the eye brows..........
dis is what we r saying beauty @ its peak.Reminiscing biko let me pm u jare.can I?
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
dis is what we r saying beauty @ its peak.Reminiscing biko let me pm u jare.can I?

Tanks dear.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
jennyama:
I uploaded dis picture cos some folks are still doubting me like "Thomas" smiley . you can check this picture i posted on my facebook. The response was awesome! Am feeling good about myself...

Someone advised me to go modeling when she saw aw cute i am, and i guess am doing the right thing and then again i am enjoying it.

But this is just the beginning, i guess brands will start looking for me, maybe by then i'm gonna have a million followers! Remember the cliché? If you cant beat them, just join them... lols

I guess i'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Check comments on my pictures on facebook below:

Catch me:

https://www.facebook.com/JennyAmaLuv

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009763422113

https://twitter.com/jenny4beauty

Check out my black collection pictures http://jennysworldng..com.ng/2015/09/check-out-my-black-collection-pictures.html

You are cute,We knw.Don't take d insults too serious...Just learn the Lesson every insult teaches. If anybody ever doubt ur beauty here,u really don't nid to start postin pictures of u publicly just to clear their doubts.That's why I love Missnoble.

Yu can doubt her for all u care..but she never go extra miles to prove her beauty
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by dasrackhor(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:
I'll just kick back and read comments grin

This should be interesting
y d Bleep r u smelling like a roasted cow head..yha own case get as e be oooo....unsmile d pics now to avoid story dat touches
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by dasrackhor(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nature8:
Although you're beautiful oo! But you're no match compare to my girl..
Pinshure or idonblieve ΐτ̅...
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Eureka123(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
confirmeto she is igbocious.r u kk now?

Pardon??
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by dasrackhor(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eureka123:

Pardon??
she be igbo...is dat nt what u wanted to hear...Hian...Igbo kwenu...
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Eureka123(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
she be igbo...is dat nt what u wanted to hear...Hian...Igbo kwenu...

I sincerely hope you can read well. Read my comment again, and tell me why you are wrong.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nayah(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
This thread is so funny grin grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nature8(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
Pinshure or idonblieve ΐτ̅...

Lol.. You want me to show you her pic so you'll snatch from me abi? She dey Nairaland self, but I no go tell you her moniker..
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by dasrackhor(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. You want me to show you her pic so you'll snatch from me abi? She dey Nairaland self, but I no go tell you her moniker..
dude c as udey fall hand.where is d trust n honesty u shud av 4 her.pinshure jare.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
reminiscing:

use a microscope. The last time I checked,I didn't upload that pics to display my asset.I was trying to prove a point to d OP
The op is cuter than u tho
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
richommie:

pls teach that girl make-up

#YoLO
richard arent you feeling the girl? grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by suzzy16(f): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Spikkylee:
U nor dey hear word!!!!...na wen fire wood land for that ya makeup head u go knw..
lol
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by suzzy16(f): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Missonas:
Na prakash and him brother full ur pix with comments so.Indian men with their mumu lust
lol,seriously
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by suzzy16(f): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
dazzlingd:
You are not bad, but itz quite normal for people to comment on ur fcbk.

Nothing extraordinary about ur looks, that's the plain truth, even considering the fact that your head looks like pineapple.....

you are just ok, so be good

Btw I must congratulate u that u ve come to d right place to know d truth about ur beauty.....
no one pretends here cus identity is hidden.

dnt be surprised that same people who praised you on fcbk will be here to bash you..
enjoy grin
lol indeed
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by suzzy16(f): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
dondemex:
The op is cuter than u tho
yeah seriously
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
richard arent you feeling the girl? grin
d gal try small sha. lol
#Yolo
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
richommie:

d gal try small sha. lol
#Yolo
angry infuriated
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by missmary(f): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
You aren't up to my sis.. No beef.. My sis is a mami water
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
richommie:

d gal try small sha. lol
#Yolo
Lol Yes She Try smiley
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Sochimaobim(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2015
jennyama:
I uploaded dis picture cos some folks are still doubting me like "Thomas" smiley . you can check this picture i posted on my facebook. The response was awesome! Am feeling good about myself...

Someone advised me to go modeling when she saw aw cute i am, and i guess am doing the right thing and then again i am enjoying it.

But this is just the beginning, i guess brands will start looking for me, maybe by then i'm gonna have a million followers! Remember the cliché? If you cant beat them, just join them... lols

I guess i'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Check comments on my pictures on facebook below:

Catch me:

https://www.facebook.com/JennyAmaLuv

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009763422113

https://twitter.com/jenny4beauty

Check out my black collection pictures http://jennysworldng..com.ng/2015/09/check-out-my-black-collection-pictures.html

Babe u try but make e no enter ur head oo. Dont let the comments u get on ur pix deceive u. Guys can say anything just to get ur attention.The truth is dt u no fine pass my babe(no jokes), but i will still drop mind blowing comments on ur pix if i see it on fbook. i do dt just to mk u feel better, not becos i mean all say. So my dear, focus on developing ur self intellectually . Girls wey fine pass u plenty scatter.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by kbright911(m): 1:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Haaaaa! Mehn dis bae is finished o, see wat she has brought upon herself. Bae pls if I were u I will delete my NL account and never come bak here again before you commit suicide.. This is ruthless mehn! Boys are not smiling, lolz.
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 16, 2015
chai @ op why naw why why
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nayah(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sochimaobim:
Babe u try but make e no enter ur head oo. Dont let the comments u get on ur pix deceive u. Guys can say anything just to get ur attention.The truth is dt u no fine pass my babe(no jokes), but i will still drop mind blowing comments on ur pix if i see it on fbook. i do dt just to mk u feel better, not becos i mean all say. So my dear, focus on developing ur self intellectually . Girls wey fine pass u plenty scatter.

Developing yourself intellectually excellent advise . Unfortunately many sisters are focused on superficiality rather than noble ambitions

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by queenfav(f): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
@op..only daft women think being beautiful is all they need to suceed in life.You got 4000 likes on facebook,how has it helped you?E no reach,you carry yourself come nairaland,expecting praises.lol..wrong move dear!Think of how to be recognized in life for something other than your beauty,(which is not all that by the way).Else men will just f*uck you den pass you around to friends.Place some value on yourself eeh.How did you feel even opening this thread?You don't look young so I am guessing you are above 20.And you still don't have sense?Receive sense o!
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by samzie(m): 4:31am On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:

Me
I dont even use makeup....am d bare kinda bare,if u knw wat I mean grin
please explain
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 17, 2015
looking for attention...eh?
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2015
That chin tho grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.