Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) (14487 Views)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by whugo(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2015
hottest111:
makeup.. just b'cos some gullible/weak guys re complimenting u on facebook; u nw come to NL n start bragging. d real beautiful girls are laughing at u now
see as u be like drawing wey dem use left hand draw grin
join with her pkof pkof face. #gerarrahia mehn inamsaying

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2015
reminiscing:
Natural hair,Natural beauty without makeup except for the eye brows..........
this is indeed a beautiful girl that's not making noise like the op that sees opposite of her true self in the mirror
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2015
I'll just kick back and read comments grin

This should be interesting

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nickymezor(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Shez cute buh she aint d cutetest...
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by majalisa(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2015
CaptPlanet:

guy y u come dey smile like roasted goat head?

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2015
majalisa:

The comments dude, the comments grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by bytemeister(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
dis attention seeker is an airhead....BTW u try small I just hope dere's brains behind d lil' beauty and not just an eye candy
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
urm... Are u married?

No,am not married
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
urm... Are u married?

No,am not married
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by suruwilliams(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Makeup everywere + long jaw grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by suruwilliams(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2015
reminiscing:
Natural hair,Natural beauty without makeup except for the eye brows..........
no height grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
reminiscing:

No,am not married
ok
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by damilareoye: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2015
pretty girl with wrong attitude...

if you are the one tho....grin
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
danchuzzy:

they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

unfortunately on you are the only beholder... tongue tongue tongue
grin grin she's the only beholder indeed,what op doesn't realize that,no matter how ugly a girl looks,she'd surely have some guys making comments that she's too beautiful,shes an angel,God created her on weekend etc 
So,she's deceiving herself with those comments,me I no see anything beautiful about this girl o
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2015
majalisa:
grin grin I no know for am o,male version of op
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2015
suruwilliams:

Manly jaw grin It reminded me of Jim Carrey's. Kikiki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
this is indeed a beautiful girl that's not making noise like the op that sees opposite of her true self in the mirror

Thank you for the complement
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by ilevic(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2015
OP, no mind these haters, they are only beefing the coreldraw on ur face. U'r beautiful bt just that u'r not as beautiful as you think because u allowed those guys who go after anytin in make up 2 deceive you on facebook. Mayb when u get more matured, u'l appreciate these people beefing u better Bt then u'd wish u hadn't posted this beautiful rubbish
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by Nayah(f): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2015
danchuzzy:

oh dear.. my apologies. grin grin

wink
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by iameugene(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
some dudes sef,,,, are you sure she's genuinely ur gf?if she had no feeling and she sees u parading her pic online and all d praises,what'd she think about you,chronic sycophant?.....a smart guy hardly compliments
because i said sum1 is my gf does it mean we r dating or not
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by orchmani(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2015
FOOL!!!!joblessness dey worry u...see eye like malnourished frog and cheek like pondo yam sac....
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by beautifulage(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2015
The blood abeg d blush been finish if not use ahm again dis one no der show if u fyn well well go slip wake up snap giv us
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2015
suruwilliams:
op looks like squeezed orange with overly sharp chin and funny strong jaws,Gumsu Abacha is her look alike but the beautiful version with moderate jawline and moderate features,mind you... Gumsu doesn't shout around about how beautiful she looks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by iameugene(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
CaptPlanet:

lol who is d guy saw him on instagram ppl using funny memes on the picture
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by dazzlingd(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2015
You are not bad, but itz quite normal for people to comment on ur fcbk.

Nothing extraordinary about ur looks, that's the plain truth, even considering the fact that your head looks like pineapple.....

you are just ok, so be good

Btw I must congratulate u that u ve come to d right place to know d truth about ur beauty.....
no one pretends here cus identity is hidden.

dnt be surprised that same people who praised you on fcbk will be here to bash you..
enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Eureka123:
There are excessively bold people on earth. I will do my best to hold back the sarcasm swelling up within me. SMH big time.
Well, I'm not one to insult people, so I'll leave the bashing to the others. I just hope you aren't an Igbo girl.

she can't be an igbo girl. Igbo girls don't seek attention like this....
This is foolishness
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by danchuzzy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
grin grin she's the only beholder indeed,what op doesn't realize that,no matter how ugly a girl looks,she'd surely have some guys making comments that she's too beautiful,shes an angel,God created her on weekend etc 
So,she's deceiving herself with those comments,me I no see anything beautiful about this girl o

leave make she dey sleep...

when she wake up from sleep, no b person go tell her cool
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
lampardizik:
Love your optimism
Keep it up and don't let them talk you down!
so u are the one sponsoring her STUPIDITY
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
iameugene:
lol who is d guy saw him on instagram ppl using funny memes on the picture

Lol...he has a funny song about liars. used to have it but I deleted it
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by lampardizik(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:

so u are the one sponsoring her STUPIDITY

You got to give it to her,she didn't give up the after the first time and that's admirable
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by ShayGirl(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg who dash monkey banana....?
Bragging about what isnt really there...if u kon fine pass that one na, u will personally go to CNN and BBC for ur pics to b updated in d daily news...Smh....mstchewwww
Re: Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) by lordmassac(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
hottest111:
makeup.. just b'cos some gullible/weak guys re complimenting u on facebook; u nw come to NL n start bragging. d real beautiful girls are laughing at u now
see as u be like drawing wey dem use left hand draw grin

baba... u wicked o!! see as i dey laf dey mess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drinking Mixtures Before Sex / Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) / No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.