Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49554 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:01am On Sep 17, 2015
@c33b33

I also think that your idea to pay teachers more than politicians is brilliant and enforceable. Teachers nurture and build minds that build great societies. Why should politicians (who BTW should be temporary workers anyway) earn more than them? Our politicians should be drawn from people who already have professions from which they earn a living -working independent technocrats of all shades. Having career politicians run things is part of why corruption thrives in Nigeria. We don't want that crap in Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:15am On Sep 17, 2015
I need to speak more to the issue of what I call "Passive law enforcement paradigm" (anyone using this term should please cite and credit me with it, thanks. cool ).

It simply means that we should rebuild and support our families which are being destroyed by the "carry and go" Nigerian culture. The first place from where to begin the process of building a responsible citizen and human being is the family. Today in Nigeria, your families care very little about the origins of your money, they care that you give it to them, nothing more! That is Nigerian and must end in Biafra of course.

In Eastern Nigeria, we traditionally have strong families -Strong fathers, loving mothers, and disciplined children. Even in the absence of Christianity, our families had zero tolerance for deviancy and truancy. If I committed a mischief, my mum used to take me back to the place of crime and purnish me right there. Sometimes when I beat up a kid, she took me to the parents of the kid to have them punish me for it and they did so with common sense and reason of course. There were corporal punishments and they were done within common sense. Today, a man would almost kill another man's kid if given such opportunity, but you get the point. We need to start rebuilding decent humans, and that task starts from the family, not from police or law enforcement institutions.

If our police is largely unarmed, it is because they have very little to fear from the public. It is a testament to the fact that we have succeeded in putting in place strong families and social support systems to families.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:25am On Sep 17, 2015
How do I know that Passive law enforcement paradigm will work? Well, it worked in the past.When I was a child I NEVER met a policeman in Nigeria except the ones collecting money on the road. But today, police are everywhere and choking life out of people and shooting unarmed people. People die today from police shootings than even armed robbers!
I know it will work because Peter Obi handed back the schools to churches, and today Anambra schools are making a major comeback.
The idea was ridiculed initially, but it paid.
Families are the FIRST line of defence when it comes to having a law abiding citizen. Your family should be able to reject your ill gotten wealth or crime proceed before we can have a society were policemen go about unarmed. Whatever is causing the inordinate love for money MUST DIE in Biafra if we want it to be different from Nigeria. Former parents called out their deviant children when they indulged in crime. We want those days back! Will this be easy? HELL NO of course. But it is possible; very possible.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2015
kenny987:

Was the chest beaten for u? Were u invited? It's so unfortunate that u have so much disdain for a people yet you're interested in their affairs...why? Have they committed any crimes?

The correct expression is 'a dime a dozen'

I don't need to be specifically invited to join in any public discussion as far as it is not on a biafran website.

The expression, 'a dime a dozen' is not set in stone and can be expressed in a variety of different ways if the central meaning is capable of being conveyed. Rather than 'ten a dime', your 'a dime a dozen' is even cheaper than the value I placed on them. Either way you are on a losing streak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2015
laudate:

People have told them in different ways to leave Igala and Idoma land out of their calculations, but their greed for territorial expansion will not let them see road! This miscalculation is likely to cost them dearly in the long run. undecided

Apart from this, a lot of Igala folks are muslims, so I am not sure how a Christian Republic of Biafra will fit into their equation. shocked

It is out of desperation that biafra could ever conjure a situation where Igala and Idoma, two closely related people in history that have nothing to do with the ibos whatsoever, would want to join ibos in biafra as modern day slaves.

These two middle belt tribes continue to contribute enormously in feeding the SE in foodstuff . They also resisted Ojukwu fiercely during the war in terms of military man power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Still on the education sector; There should be more craft based subjects in high schools to enable those with the natural talent of invention to bloom early before they move further into the university.

University certificate shouldn't be a criteria in craftsman jobs.

Those still arguing about Idoma and Igala,can you tell us how to make those lands more viable economically,financially and commercially? I know asking you about nigeria will be too big a question.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Biafra will also have a special "paranormal and mystic police" team whose charge is to arrest and jail all silent killers in the land -people who kill by satanic and diabolical means. I know that it is possible to regulate these types of crimes. All it takes is a deliberate policy aimed at institutionalizing such crime fighting mechanism. Such was attempted (sort of grin ) during colonial rule. A little anecdote will bear this point out.

The story goes thus (told by one of the "egwu ekpili" singers from the area of occurence) :

Around 1930s a certain man in Aguleri named "Chinwuba" was a famous diviner. He was so famous that this fame reached the attention of the British "DC" of the Onitsha Division of the time ( forgot the white officers name). The DC sent his "court messenger" (or "courtma" ) to go to Aguleri and forcefully bring Chinwuba to his office. They brought the diviner to the DC, and the DC produced a big pumpkin and charged Chnwuba to divine and tell him how many seeds were inside the pumpkin. Chinwuba did his art and immediately produced a number. The DC ordered that the pumpkin be cut open for all to see and judge (he was sure that there is no way for the diviner to be accurate in his prediction).In fact he saw the whole thing as an opportunity to finally ban the practice with popular support. Well, when the seeds were counted, it was exactly the number predicted by Chinwuba. The DC created a custom made certificate for divination made only for Chinwuba in Aguleri. From that day Chinwuba became the official diviner for the DC and the court! The whiteman never dismisses anything until he has actually studied it and found it useless.
So, we shall establish an institution of mysticism with the aims of totally eradicating evil voodoo practitioners from Biafran society. If the "paranormal and mystic police" arrests and successfully proves a case against any person, the person risks long prison terms up to life in jail without an option of parole depending on the gravity of crime. One evil man confessed to wiping out families, and he only confessed before he died at a ripe old age of 91. I wonder why evil people live long.
No evil man will go unpurnished in Biafra! These days, they don't kill physically because they fear arrest. They kill spiritually; you better believe they do! Not in our Biafra though!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
carnegiefan:
Biafra will also have a special "paranormal and mystic police" team whose charge is to arrest and jail all silent killers in the land -people who kill by satanic and diabolical means. I know that it is possible to regulate these types of crimes. All it takes is a deliberate policy aimed at institutionalizing such crime fighting mechanism. Such was attempted (sort of grin ) during colonial rule. A little anecdote will bear this point out.

The story goes thus (told by one of the "egwu ekpili" singers from the area of occurence) :

Around 1930s a certain man in Aguleri named "Chinwuba" was a famous diviner. He was so famous that this fame reached the attention of the British "DC" of the Onitsha Division of the time ( forgot the white officers name). The DC sent his "court messenger" (or "courtma" ) to go to Aguleri and forcefully bring Chinwuba to his office. They brought the diviner to the DC, and the DC produced a big pumpkin and charged Chnwuba to divine and tell him how many seeds were inside the pumpkin. Chinwuba did his art and immediately produced a number. The DC ordered that the pumpkin be cut open for all to see and judge (he was sure that there is no way for the diviner to be accurate in his prediction).In fact he saw the whole thing as an opportunity to finally ban the practice with popular support. Well, when the seeds were counted, it was exactly the number predicted by Chinwuba. The DC created a custom made certificate for divination made only for Chinwuba in Aguleri. From that day Chinwuba became the official diviner for the DC and the court! The whiteman never dismisses anything until he has actually studied it and found it useless.
So, we shall establish an institution of mysticism with the aims of totally eradicating evil voodoo practitioners from Biafran society. If the "paranormal and mystic police" arrests and successfully proves a case against any person, the person risks long prison terms up to life in jail without an option of parole depending on the gravity of crime. One evil man confessed to wiping out families, and he only confessed before he died at a ripe old age of 91. I wonder why evil people live long.
No evil man will go unpurnished in Biafra! These days, they don't kill physically because they fear arrest. They kill spiritually; you better believe they do! Not in our Biafra though!

lol. I never thought about this but for real there are spiritual killers. But I think Biafrans will be more spiritual conscious and spiritual wickedness will be easily exposed.

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Olabestonic001(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
I love this thread so so much! The op and most people that commented so far have great ideals that must be sold to all and sundry. I am Yoruba but I cherish intellects than people who attack you when you call their suggestions to question will rain curses and insults on you but this thread is per excellence. Kudos for people like you who ain't concern about the enemies but about their dreams. Please call those people to order. Counter the negativity of any man (Yoruba's especially) who raise any question. I can tell you as a Yoruba man that if your will is very strong on any thing, the Yoruba's will in the long run support you (a benefit Buhari enjoyed from the typical Yoruba during last election ; that's just by the way). Just help me tell all my Biafra friends that they should not denigrate the Yoruba's while they are canvassing for Biafra. GOD BLESS THE FIRST BIAFRAN THREAD THAT SHOWS THERE ARE INTELLECTS TO PLAN FOR THAT COMING NATION
(Btwx my fiancee is Igbo, so my children will have stake in the nation if formed).

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
c33b33:

lol. I never thought about this but for real there are spiritual killers. But I think Biafrans will be more spiritual conscious and spiritual wickedness will be easily exposed.

IPOB Youth

Yea that is what the "mystic police" will help to achieve. They will be our own "hisba". grin
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Olabestonic001:
I love this thread so so much! The op and most people that commented so far have great ideals that must be sold to all and sundry. I am Yoruba but I cherish intellects than people who attack you when you call their suggestions to question will rain curses and insults on you but this thread is per excellence. Kudos for people like you who ain't concern about the enemies but about their dreams. Please call those people to order. Counter the negativity of any man (Yoruba's especially) who raise any question. I can tell you as a Yoruba man that if your will is very strong on any thing, the Yoruba's will in the long run support you (a benefit Buhari enjoyed from the typical Yoruba during last election ; that's just by the way). Just help me tell all my Biafra friends that they should not denigrate the Yoruba's while they are canvassing for Biafra. GOD BLESS THE FIRST BIAFRAN THREAD THAT SHOWS THERE ARE INTELLECTS TO PLAN FOR THAT COMING NATION
(Btwx my fiancee is Igbo, so my children will have stake in the nation if formed).

You're welcome! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
kenny987:

Biafrans don't need u to think for them. If u don't support the views and visions of my people just don't get involved cos u simply can't wrap ur mind around it...it's way beyond u.

The same foolish pride that led your icon of cowardice, ojukwu, to near mass extinction of ibos.
Suicidal idiosyncrasy is a biafran rage but on a one-way to perdition.
Just wrap your biafran secret in your apron instead of public forum to irritate versatile Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
wale6run:

The same foolish pride that led your icon of cowardice, ojukwu, to near mass extinction of ibos.
Just wrap your biafran secret in your apron instead of public forum to irritate versatile Nigerians.

Guy you should support us like your brother Olabestonic001 above. Your bile changes nothing and cannot stop us.
If you think you can derail this thread with such talk you are wasting your time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

Guy you should support us like your brother Olabestonic001 above. Your bile changes nothing and cannot stop us.
If you think you can derail this thread with such talk you are wasting your time. cheesy

Biafrans are never known for truth just as ojukwu fed you bullsh.it, kanu is cowardly doing the same from hiding.
When you wake up you will realise that biafra was killed or slaughtered in the battle of Nnewi in 1970 during which your chief coward odumegwu ojukwu tucked tails and ran for dear life! 3 million ibos were led to untimely death because of one man's egocentricity. This is no bile but objective truth.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

If you think my honest advice is bile, then my prediction of your perdition is a bulls' eye!
As for biafra, you do not have snowball's chance in hell. If in doubt, go ahead and make your people target practice and experiment for Nigerian Military and new weapons.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Government System:
Multi-party parliamentary system. Administrative areas of autonomous communities. No states.

The aim is to defeat sectionalism in national politics. It would also help to make revolutions possible. Each autonomus community will get a representative in the Biafran single cameral parliament. This might mean having about 500 parliamentarians, but it will be DIRECT democracy -rule by the masses. Again the reps must not be career politicians, but professionals from various walks of life. They attend the parliamentary sessions when it is on, and return to their trades once the session/season is over.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Religion: Mosques are banned.

Notice that Islam is not banned but mosques. We shall do this because churches go through hell to obtain land in Muslim states in Nigeria today. In other words, there is something too rigid in the Muslim faith that makes it hard to co-exist with other religions. In any case Biafran constitution will conflict irredeemably with the Islamic Sharia law to which all Muslims are beholden.
We will not win our freedom at great costs (lives and properties) only to lose it again to some faith. Ain't happening. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Obrigardo: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
i wonder why nairaland is still accommodating biafra agenda
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Ijaya123: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Another post that should be in the Joke section.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
wale6run:

Young man...no one sought your opinion on this issue. It is a worthy cause which unfortunately u aren't wired to comprehend or believe in. Just let it be... All Nigerians must hear of it and know of it. It will happen when it will.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
kenny987:

Young man...no one sought your opinion on this issue. It is a worthy cause which unfortunately u aren't wired to comprehend or believe in. Just let it be... All Nigerians must hear of it and know of it. It will happen when it will.

Come off it, high n mighty! Without boasting, I think I am more than wired than you or any of your current underlings.
As for biafra, nothing will happen! It's a dance with death, which no reincarnated soul of vanquished biafra can come out of alive.
So, shove the pretence that you are going somewhere because you are not.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2015
wale6run:

Come off it, high n mighty! Without boasting, I think I am more than wired than you or any of your current underlings.
As for biafra, nothing will happen! It's a dance with death, which no reincarnated soul of vanquished biafra can come out of alive.
So, shove the pretence that you are going somewhere because you are not.

Why are u so bothered about what becomes of Biafrans? It can't be that u are genuinely concerned or u feel there's any positive contribution from Biafra so what's d issue? Have u cared to actually listen to why Biafrans demand a total separation from Nigeria? Like I said, it's not your cause or fight. Let it be...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 3:21am On Sep 22, 2015
carnegiefan:
Government System:
Multi-party parliamentary system. Administrative areas of autonomous communities. No states.

The aim is to defeat sectionalism in national politics. It would also help to make revolutions possible. Each autonomus community will get a representative in the Biafran single cameral parliament. This might mean having about 500 parliamentarians, but it will be DIRECT democracy -rule by the masses. Again the reps must not be career politicians, but professionals from various walks of life. They attend the parliamentary sessions when it is on, and return to their trades once the session/season is over.

Biafrans are natural democrats. Today in most Biafran villages,even with igwe and eze everywhere. The final decision of most communities is taken in the village square or play ground where every clan is represented and issues are deliberated and decision taken. If you decide to make yourself absent on that day it is your business.

As for religion,we shall serve and obey the commandments of Chukwu Okike Abiama. Bowing and postrating to the moon or any other image of a creation is not allowed.

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2015
c33b33:

Biafrans are natural democrats. Today in most Biafran villages,even with igwe and eze everywhere. The final decision of most communities is taken in the village square or play ground where every clan is represented and issues are deliberated and decision taken. If you decide to make yourself absent on that day it is your business.

As for religion,we shall serve and obey the commandments of Chukwu Okike Abiama. Bowing and postrating to the moon or any other image of a creation is not allowed.

IPOB Youth

It will be solved with banning of mosques. hehe
It is not possible to stop anybody from believing in anything; provided we deny them a "temple", our Most High Okike Abiama will be happy.
Testing people's beliefs will amount to latter day "Spanish Inquisition". cheesy
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2015
BTW bro c33b33 I'm really enjoying this our 2-man parliamentary session. cheesy
Others can always join with their own ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Still on the Biafran Parliament; the parliamentarians will not be paid "salary" but stipends for the up-keep of each clan's "liaison office" at the national parliamentary building. That office will be watched 24/7 via video cameras by the Biafran Intelligence Agency. No buying or selling of parliamentarians. Ain't EVER happening! cool
The parliamentarians will also not be allowed to own or operate cell phones throwout their tenure. All official business must be discussed inside that office. It would be a felony to discuss official business (in specific terms) outside of the liaison office.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Kalvan: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2015
carnegiefan:
National Defence:
[s]Biafra shall maintain a small highly trained, highly mobile professional military of about 50,000.
Citizens of Biafra who attain the voting age of 18 must undergo a compulsory 2 years military training in any of the armed forces; army, air force, or navy. Biafran annual defense budget will be about 2% of the national GDP. In designing the cities, defence and access to defence materials should be considered such that citizen force can quickly access weapons/military facility in times of foreign invasions.

International Relations/ Diplomacy:
Biafra shall maintain a small number of diplomatic missions abroad. In Africa, the missions shall be 12 total in the following countries: (West Africa) Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, Cameroon. (Southern Africa) SA, Mozambique, Angola. (East Africa) Kenya, Ethiopia. (North Africa) Egypt, Morocco. (Central Africa) Gabon, Congo DRC. Depending on how Nigeria behaved on our way to freedom, we shall decide whether we need an embassy in Abuja. Missions in other countries will be predicated on common sense; eg, Biafra will have only one embassy in the entire former Soviet republics and Eastern Europe -in Moscow, Russia. (North America) Biafra will maintain about three diplomatic missions in the US alone -there are about 2 million Biafrans in the US. (The Middle East) Israel. (Far East) Japan, South Korea, China, Malaysia, and India. South America Brazil. Europe UK, Germany, France, maybe Italy.

Built Environment:
Biafran cities shall be designed to be world class by teams of architects/landscape architects (for cityscapes), urban planners (for layout designs, zoning/planning), civil engineers (for underground drainages and sewer systems), transportation planners and engineers (for modern road/rail/waterways transport systems). The goal of the professionals will be to achieve serenity, peace, sanity, and freshness that nurture the innovative mind.

Healthcare:
Biafra shall develop a world-class health infrastructure that ensures that all Biafrans receive the best health care available worldwide. Biafrans already produces some of the best doctors in Africa, and Biafran doctors are currently in many countries of the world. World renowned doctors/specialists will be encouraged to partner with Biafran doctors/specialists/hospitals and biotech companies to create a holistic robust health care sector. Oversea travels for health care will be rendered irrational because for a fraction of the cost, citizens can get same world class care in Biafraland.

Industry:
This sector is one of the three (the other two being agriculture and commerce) sectors that must provide the constitutionally required employment for all. Biafra will go into production of everything possible, from light industrial materials already being produced in Biafra, to heavy industrial ones such as automobile, aircraft design/production, computer hardware/software, military hardware development, ship building, construction equipment development, agricultural equipment manufacturing. Biafra will seek to develop and participate in technological/innovation competitions abroad as part of strategy to refine skills, discover and nurture talents in the field of manufacturing and industry.

Agriculture:
Biafra will adopt effective strategies by ways of training and adopting best agricultural practices for food and agro-allied sectoral development. Biafran experts will go to Israel, South Africa, US, Malaysia, and Brazil to train and partner with farmers in those countries. This sector is expected to provide jobs at all times for Biafran citizens and residents.

Commerce:
This sector will provide an opportunity for rapid transformation of the Biafran economy because the sector already controls a huge chunk of the economy. All it takes is an ingenious input by a civilized and organized government to infuse it with the necessary international partnerships to boost it. Markets will be transformed to international trading/export centers, while malls will spring up in places of current markets. Flea markets will be designed for international tourists to buy African curios, paintings, and Africa themed movies.

Oil and Gas:
Biafra will gradually phase out export of oil and gas, except exports to strategic friends of Biafra which shall continue or even be expanded. The whole idea of a rapid economic development for Biafra assumes that this sector will be exploited mainly for support to the key sectors of the economy -industry, agriculture, and commerce – as part of the main goal of the economy -jobs for all.
[/s]
To be continued...

Story.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2015
I'll be back with the oil/gas policy later, but the whole strategy will incorporate prevention NOT fighting of corruption.
Anambra state today is a model example of how to run a state with prudence -low cost, high performance government, little room for corruption!
It is possible; heck we are already doing it!

And for crime, our education will incorporate behavioral training that will create civilized human beings/citizens/residents instead of the violent wild beasts roaming Nigerian streets today. You cannot have unarmed beat cops with wild humans running around.

Stay tuned!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2015
c33b33:
Still on the education sector; There should be more craft based subjects in high schools to enable those with the natural talent of invention to bloom early before they move further into the university.

University certificate shouldn't be a criteria in craftsman jobs.

Those still arguing about Idoma and Igala,can you tell us how to make those lands more viable economically,financially and commercially? I know asking you about nigeria will be too big a question.

IPOB Youth

The only missing link in African educational system which has hinder her from developing into a first world continent is basic engineering technology

In other words

Biafrans should teach their kids right from primary 3, how technological products (1) work and (2) are produced.

I wish we can start it now in Eastern Nigeria so that by the time we get our Biafra, we would have catch up with the advanced nations of the East and West. cool

Pls include this in your write just as I asked you to do in the case of weapons for every citizen to be kept in the armoury unlike that of Switzerland were the citizens keep theirs. cool
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2015
carnegiefan:

Brilliant
Refining and fine-tuning your original ways and methods is the right path to follow

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
carnegiefan:
Government System:

Demorcracy is actually an obselate system that needs to be jetissioned
There is a well detailed system of Govt I'm creating and will bring to the world in which the leadership of the nation will emerge without the peoples vote
Its a composite system where the best and most qualified people will emerge to administer the affairs of the nation
The system is structured in stages
There are series of test and examinations required to get to each stage
The top stage is where the leaders emerge
The leaders and the nation at large will be headed by an administrator
The administrative as well as the other subsequent positons will be given the people who emerge as the top in the leadership stage after they have all gone through a special set of tests and examinations for this aspect
This tests and examinations will be done in the full view of the public at a specific period and time
The administrator will be more like a servant of the people who caries out instructions and duities for the people after this instructions and duities have been deliberated by the people in the leadership stage
There are requirements as well as age limits within the various stages
All a person needs is to aspire, improve his/her capacity, meet the requirments needed and work towards getting to the top leadership position

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
carnegiefan:

It will be solved with banning of mosques. hehe
It is not possible to stop anybody from believing in anything; provided we deny them a "temple", our Most High Okike Abiama will be happy.
Testing people's beliefs will amount to latter day "Spanish Inquisition". cheesy

Muslims can form a mosque anywhere,they just need a smooth ground,water and mat and they begin.
If you recall in the Bible, Jeroboam didn't build a temple but evil altars to enable people offer sacrifice instead of going to Jerusalem and that was enough for God to place a curse on the land and kings.
People can practice what they want hidden but I believe atonement will always take place to seek the face of the Most High.

IPOB Youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) / "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.