Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly (2940 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Everything About Most Gals On Social Media Are Fake (pix) / Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Dammiesugar:
This is my situation right now, I told my very good friend about my new dude(how serious he is and so on) and her response was -I want you to meet one cool dude that works on the Island. Some so-called friends sha anyway just follow your mind and keep away from bad friends

It's really crazy.,thanks
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Girls and relationship, relationship, relationship everytime!!!, ha!! Can't y'all think of something better with your life?... na wa oohh!!! like it's ur meal ticket...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Girls and relationship, relationship, relationship everytime!!!, ha!! Can't y'all think of something better with your life?... na wa oohh!!! like it's ur meal ticket...

Thanks for your comment, and to think we don't think of any other thing that's a big lie..... I just finished with a crazy exam and right now am still thinking of where to get a placement for my I. T
So no we are not fish brains and since this place is a romance thread thats why I came here to ask for people's opinion and if you re-read my post you'll see that my major phobia is hanging out around gals and not relationship advice. BTW am an estate manager in the making so I think about lots and lots of things which includes how to make my parents proud of me.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Oahray: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
esosa993:

@oahray eh you really know gals ooo, to be sincere am this type of person that keep friends, especially male friends and few female friends, and most times I don't even talk about my relationship with any gal. But the point is they'll always notice how your guy treats you with love and care and they'll try and poison your relationship. Sincerely I have stayed away from gals over a year now. My only fear right now is that am gonna be having a roommate by November due to money so I have to manage, but I just dunno how to handle it since gals like meddling in your business
hmmm... There's a saying in my place that literally means "it is someone that knows a person that can kill him." Knowledge to an extent is power, no one gets privileged info from me until he/she qualifies.

I just wonder why it's so easy for ladies to just open their mouth and pour out sensitive info that is no one's business, just cos of a moment of camaraderie.

Anyway, the truth is you have to talk about yourself too if you are part of the girls' talk. It's an unwritten rule. So it helps if you don't get too involved when they are talking about theirs, no matter how juicy the gist is.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Blackfire(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Friends, friends, friends.... I dont know why i hate that word.

Check all great names u ve ever known who destroyed them? Enemy... na. Friends? Yes.

And so someone whose life will be destroyed in tommorrow news will be by the hand of a friend.

In 2pac voice ..... F***k friends

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
My gf is listening to her freinds offlate,let me guess the advice been giving to her right now. Mark is broke 4get about him and date married men that can afford whatever you want/cant you see the way am shining i dont have time for all this boyfreindism i role with men who got cash/you v been dating mark 4 a year now what has e done 4 u?(my guilible gf will say notin!! Am the one spending on him self)...hahahahahahahaha i laugh in swahil.,..i will be here sipping my weed in patience till wrecking ball hit's her then i will take her to the hospital.....lesson learnt.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by chigoizie7(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sommyangel:
It's not really jealousy... It's called protection

From what if I may ask?

U wanted to protect yourself from heart break but ended up breaking the heart of the guy who loves u. What does dat make u? A devil. That's what it makes u when u want to protect yourself from someone who u re not even sure will harm u b killing the person.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by chigoizie7(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
All of a sudden, all these girls are having good and caring boyfriends that there female friends wants to scatter things with, tomorrow now, all of them will say, all boys are mean and wicked.

Ladies,una matter too much
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... There's a saying in my place that literally means "it is someone that knows a person that can kill him." Knowledge to an extent is power, no one gets privileged info from me until he/she qualifies.

I just wonder why it's so easy for ladies to just open their mouth and pour out sensitive info that is no one's business, just cos of a moment of camaraderie.

Anyway, the truth is you have to talk about yourself too if you are part of the girls' talk. It's an unwritten rule. So it helps if you don't get too involved when they are talking about theirs, no matter how juicy the gist is.

True talk, thanks
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

From what if I may ask?

U wanted to protect yourself from heart break but ended up breaking the heart of the guy who loves u. What does dat make u? A devil. That's what it makes u when u want to protect yourself from someone who u re not even sure will harm u b killing the person.

Funny thing is it would have been protection when you give advice and leave,but it becomes irritating when they wanna control your life, and when you don't listen they hate you and call u all sorts of crazy names
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by chigoizie7(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
esosa993:

Funny thing is it would have been protection when you give advice and leave,but it becomes irritating when they wanna control your life, and when you don't listen they hate you and call u all sorts of crazy names

Well, that is women for you sweethrt, they are always full of drama.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by eyinjuege: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
I really don't think it's jealousy.

You cannot give what you don't have!!!

They probably don't know better.

That's why I don't take advice from anyone, even if I sample your opinion. If I make any mistakes in life, I want it to be just ME and MINE alone to make.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Bellfun(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
@OP...how I sincerely wished you understand this Yoruba saying: "Da bi mose da(be like I be), alaiye baje(person wey hin own don spoil)!
The so called friends are simply looking for someone to drag down along with them!..they're heading nowhere fast,and they want to drag you along!
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Youngpo413: 5:54am On Dec 04, 2015
esosa993:
I need some answers from girls here on nairaland...... Why do most girls hate it when their friends are in a relationship,they try to advice you wrongly like "never date one guy" "men are not reliable" and all sort of stupid advice. But what bothers me a lot is when you don't listen to them, they start hating you and say a lot of negative things behind you, because as far as am concerned not all girls have that strength to keep three guys @ a time. I once had a roommate who is younger than me and she told me back then that she has 4boyfriends and you could see the joy radiating in her face when she spoke. So over to the female nairalanders why do most gals hate it when their friend is being loyal to her guy
ladies are their worst enemies,you should know that by now...they just hate themselves for no reason at all.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by adekoonlay(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
D funiest things, most time they date more than a guy, they end up lossing all those guys and start regreting

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things Girls Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls. / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me / :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.