Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) (115014 Views)

Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Alaafin Raises Alarm Over Assault On Yoruba Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Vixen101(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:
Fetish cowards. ..very diabolical set of people. ..ritualistics Scratchfaceds with coneheads. ...Always carrying outdated talking drums here and there...Even with their jujustic rituals, they are not any better than others, rather they even worse if I may say...is brown roofs development? Ritual-killers everywhere

Yorubas it is not by juju...Even with your juju and rituals, you are still cowards

Moving away from the tribal war going on here, I particularly love the talking drum and how it's still presently in use. carry on

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
The only sets of people that practice igbo culture are Indonesia executors, Malaysian executors, Chinese executors, Indian prison, and sometimes Igbo people. Most times, Igbos practice Yoruba culture.

i nor fit laugh o

6 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Alihkizito:
So make i cry??

yes, enter well join.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Now that's "No Man's Land", i'm sure our brothers from SE is planning something like this too.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
YORUBA is a "RACE" not a "TRIBE"

Pls take Note

Why does your tribe/race like fetish things. You can't see a group of people from your tribe without seeing sorcery or voodoo being practiced.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by totit: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by totit: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

For the fact that am not cursing and 'hyperventilating' with some faceless trouble maker on NL should tell you all about me. So my friend I wish you happy Friday night filled with fireworks. grin

Now come to pekkas around opebi let's do some booty spanking maybe we go to strip tease

Life is simple
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
ManTiger:
Now that's "No Man's Land", i'm sure our brothers from SE is planning something like this too.

Igbo are your role model that I know

Igbo had something like that in Virginia like a decade

So why make Bose noisy
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by totit: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
You knw wat, i agree i messed up on this one cos u weak as fu*ck grin u sound like my lil niece so amo pass the phone to her cos she's ur match plus u need to have a rethink on ur life since uve heard dat line many times wic means all you do on ur parents phone is to go about looking for trouble and talking buullshit about other pple's tribe undecided
prettyboi1989:

lool does dat make u sleep well at nyt? too bad for u i dnt engage in idle conversations n dnt expect me to spend ma tym d same way u do insulting others. i spend ma time on the internet creatively. do u know ow many times av heard dat line about ma username? guess u avnt heard abt an hyperbole dat shud be ur assignment tonight. dats ma parting gift to u.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Shymm3x: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
[b]buahahaha you know how many hours trip that is ? from manny area to essex ? having said that when i was in london i knew bruvs that used to drive to the north to come party. never could understand why a man would drive 4 hours to go party and then drive back. something about the girls up north were much cheaper and easier. dunno mayne. it was never that serious with me so i never followed on one of their trips. i saw it as suffering lol.
yeah i hear ya about the ipob youths but still i have some people who i give celestial guidance to so with me i still gotta let them see where i am coming from with this tit for tat yoruba vs igbo thang. you know some folks are like fixed permanently in some sections and never get to see all the frontpage bullcrap. like about a year ago I was one of those folks. fixed permanently in the religion section. twas when i came to frontpage that i saw this barrage of insults from ndigbo. shyttt was mind boggling. like woah woah woah hold up time out time out people - whats going on ? we all black folks here right ?[/b] shocked shocked

Loool. Mandem do that for pum, especially when it's certain that they get gash afterwards. Gash by the hour.

No explanation need...just do whatever ya fingers wanna do. If cos of that they reject the celestial message - it is their loss. Black folks aren't homogenous and we disagree all the time. When a nyggah shoots at you - fvck black brotherhood, you have to shoot back. Kill or be killed - that is the rule. I can't be coming here to read about Yorubas and be seeing pictures of brown roofs everywhere, man.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
You knw wat, i agree i messed up on this one cos u weak as fuuuuck grin u sound like my lil nephew so amo pass the phone to him cos he's ur match plus u need to have a rethink on ur life since uve heard dat line many times wic means all you do on ur parents phone is to go about looking for trouble and talking buullshit about other pple's tribe undecided am giving him the phone nw
prettyboi1989:

lool does dat make u sleep well at nyt? too bad for u i dnt engage in idle conversations n dnt expect me to spend ma tym d same way u do insulting others. i spend ma time on the internet creatively. do u know ow many times av heard dat line about ma username? guess u avnt heard abt an hyperbole dat shud be ur assignment tonight. dats ma parting gift to u.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by sukkot: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Mandem do that for pum, especially when it's certain that they get gash afterwards. Gash by the hour.

No explanation need...just do whatever ya fingers wanna do. If cos of that they reject the celestial message - it is their loss. Black folks aren't homogenous and we disagree all the time. When a nyggah shoots at you - fvck black brotherhood, you have to shoot back. Kill or be killed - that is the rule. I can't be coming here to read about Yorubas and be seeing pictures of brown roofs everywhere, man.
haha the brown roof thing. funny cuz all pictures of the east has brown roof too. seems like they like projecting their insecurities unto us. thats one skill i have noticed with the biafran mandem
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
XBLadez:

Lol! What's the name of the lounge and how close is it to Nekede?

SOL LOUNGE, pole bus stop opp. Holy trinity church, mango bustop, Nekede/Ihiagwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
fresherdanU:
God bless you
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
You knw wat, i agree i messed up on this one cos u weak as fu*ck grin u sound like my lil niece so amo pass the phone to her cos she's ur match plus u need to have a rethink on ur life since uve heard dat line many times wic means all you do on ur parents phone is to go about looking for trouble and talking buullshit about other pple's tribe undecided
lol u call being desent as a sign of weakness? i know better not to exchange words with ur type. thats what makes me different from u. if being uncouth is where ur strenght lies, good for u, op it takes u to ur destination. i bet u av no idea what wisdom is, wisdom is what will make me not talk d way u talk, i can only relate ur speech pattern to that of street urchin.
let me help u with d meaning of hyperbole: it is an exaggerated claim, so rather dan call masef handsome boy i chose preetyboy which is exaggerated. its people with less thinkin capacity that thinks ma username is coined from a gay notion. its a literary device, bt i guess u dint pay attention in class in ur junior years in literature class.
Also another reason i perceive u as being shallow minded is because u failed to interprete the last line of my first post which says "FYI m being objective about my tribe" if u cant understand dat statement u dont deserve a space amongst the learned.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bialegend:
Does this rubbish create jobs? What are those cat like marks on that man's face? In 2015?

Now ur disease is well understood- "JOBLESSNESS"
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
dancok:
u hate them because they are more educated than u people.
How
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
At least i av one but uve got none... pig grin
Bitch grin

Ewedu pussy
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
mart2k:
Hausa and Yoruba are always together right from d beginning. Hausa hates igbo with passion and daz y they always slaughter dem in d North. Igbo and hausa prefer to relate wit YORUBA than to relate with each other. So, YORUBA can b described as a bridge that links d two. Nobody wants to relate wit second class citizen that d ibos ar known to be. So, stop that theory that Hausa hates YORUBA. Lest I forget, I v to open my windows and wash my bed spread after sleeping wit an ibo girl, d odour was too much I cnt bear it. I op u knw wat m saying.
Hausa people are your gods

We igbos Lord over them even in their homes

Igbo is the most successful and supreme tribe in Nigeria, against all odds grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
You knw wat, i agree i messed up on this one cos u weak as fuuuuck grin u sound like my lil nephew so amo pass the phone to him cos he's ur match plus u need to have a rethink on ur life since uve heard dat line many times wic means all you do on ur parents phone is to go about looking for trouble and talking buullshit about other pple's tribe undecided am giving him the phone nw
dude i just went through ur profile n trust me u av serious hate and resentment in u. ur comments are full of hatefull comments lyk d people u insulting had a hand in d issues u av. so i guess u come to nairaland to let out ur hate on innocent users of the site. y nt find something else to pour out ur hate on cos no 1 will want to be friends or have good dealings with som1 who uses vile words n full of resentment.
in one of ur posts u said u were born in d 80's i thought wisdom comes with age? i guess it wasnt everyone it applied to.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by bstringz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
HIAN SEE THIS ONE O, who gives two facks about ur opinion about me undecided and Who d fuuckk r u you to say u ashamed of me i dont even knw u so u av no right to tel me what to type u numbskull, everyone has a limit to wat he/she can take and fortunately was free today to respond. I mean u r probably behind a kiosk in alaba tryna hustle for daily bread just to survive this day. Abi wetin dis one dey post cry, so nobody shud open a thread detailing the beauty of a tribe again cos of backwards thinking pple like u, how u spew dis rubbish amazes me cos ur indirectly supporting dem haters . If its that painful grin grin, just do ur research and open a thread talking about the igbo tribe too cos u aint even making sense

Alright "Mr-am-free-today" continue being free and have a fun filled day typing nonsense.Mr brugge is right am just trying helplessly to douse deep hate in the heart of people like you.
Note:Am not supporting any sides, I could av talked to anyone. But the way u were calling people bastard was just uncalled for. The way u type and throw insults shows your level. And I hope you have promoted your "culture"
I always thought yoruba people as very respectful. But just one boys stupidity won't change my opinion. I hope that teaches one or two things on how not to generalise things.
I also hope you won't find your self in a situation where you wud need an Ibo man to help you. I haven't called you any names at least that tells you a bit of my level. Life experiences has thought me to be humble the best I can cos I know where God picked me from, I have learnt so much from people irrespective of Tribe.

You have seen some shops at Alaba yea?? If you know the amount of money that changes hands everyday there you would appreciate and learn hard work from the Ibo man as I have learnt respect from the yoruba man. Alaba is a major Commerce center in lagos.

Don't worry you would learn as you advance more in life.
I won't reply you after this.I hope you can either not reply for peace sake or reply like an educated fellow.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by kasim155: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:

Even with all your ritual killings and juju, you are still a coward

U dat is a Goatward, he show for ur. Head. Bloody haters.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Smh so defining a classification of figures of speech is making u feel like you knw sumtin in ur mind, go bac and read ur post again and see the real definition of being shallow. Asking a question dat even an illiterate wont ask in the manner you did, i wont let go until u get schooled fully i have plenty of time for educated illiterates like u.
prettyboi1989:

lol u call being desent as a sign of weakness? i know better not to exchange words with ur type. thats what makes me different from u. if being uncouth is where ur strenght lies, good for u, op it takes u to ur destination. i bet u av no idea what wisdom is, wisdom is what will make me not talk d way u talk, i can only relate ur speech pattern to that of street urchin.
let me help u with d meaning of hyperbole: it is an exaggerated claim, so rather dan call masef handsome boy i chose preetyboy which is exaggerated. its people with less thinkin capacity that thinks ma username is coined from a gay notion. its a literary device, bt i guess u dint pay attention in class in ur junior years in literature class.
Also another reason i perceive u as being shallow minded is because u failed to interprete the last line of my first post which says "FYI m being objective about my tribe" if u cant understand dat statement u dont deserve a space amongst the learned.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:
Fetish cowards. ..very diabolical set of people. ..ritualistics Scratchfaceds with coneheads. ...Always carrying outdated talking drums here and there...Even with their jujustic rituals, they are not any better than others, rather they even worse if I may say...is brown roofs development? Ritual-killers everywhere

Yorubas it is not by juju...Even with your juju and rituals, you are still cowards
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
You people are still here? grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:

So no juju in your erosion ravaged enclave...........smh
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Igbo are your role model that I know

Igbo had something like that in Virginia like a decade

So why make Bose noisy

The Oyotunju village was created in 1970. Do small research. Olodo.

Yoruba the pacesetter

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
Smh so defining a classification of figures of speech is making u feel like you knw sumtin in ur mind, go bac and read ur post again and see the real definition of being shallow. Asking a question dat even an illiterate wont ask in the manner you did, i wont let go until u get schooled fully i have plenty of time for educated illiterates like u.
Mr. Lecturer Please [abeg] kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol u even have the time to go tru my profile grin grin this one is jobless full time, keep it up tho. The thing is am having fun replying stupid posts, its not hate i just dont take bs dude. Its also funny how u fail to see the post i reply to. U funny tho going tru all my posts grin
prettyboi1989:

dude i just went through ur profile n trust me u av serious hate and resentment in u. ur comments are full of hatefull comments lyk d people u insulting had a hand in d issues u av. so i guess u come to nairaland to let out ur hate on innocent users of the site. y nt find something else to pour out ur hate on cos no 1 will want to be friends or have good dealings with som1 who uses vile words n full of resentment.
in one of ur posts u said u were born in d 80's i thought wisdom comes with age? i guess it wasnt everyone it applied to.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pidggin:

Why does your tribe/race like fetish things. You can't see a group of people from your tribe without seeing sorcery or voodoo being practiced.

What is fetish about your tradition? Igbos also have hoodoo but they're more brainwashed by western religion than Yorubas.

You sound like what we'd call a house ngger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures / Kalabari People! / Ramses, Cleopatra, Nefertiti: Original Egyptians Were Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.