Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship (7588 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 2:00am On Sep 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

solving calculus or cramming 100 pages of an history book doesn't make one/her smart. that's just knowledge she acquired from poring through text books, or by being attentive in class- it's big misconception as knowledge & intelligence are not the same.

•knowledge fades as techniques & technologies come & go, but Intelligence sustains..

so yes, if a girl can't solve calculus, it doesn't mean she's not intelligent- what it implies is that she's not knowledgeable in that field..
If a doctor can't paddle a boat, does that make him stewpid? no, it only means he's not knowledgeable as the fishermen in that field of expertise

I see you missed the class when your teacher taught speaking figuratively. The statement points to the fact that men don't care if a woman is intelligent.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 2:01am On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

True. But, technically has a woman ever done such to a man, and I mean that even metaphorically speaking.

The 'materialistic things' both sexes want from each other: men - beauty/looks/physicality whatever; women - money$$$$ basically.

Few women will say that this rich guy ain't smart so I won't marry him, which kind of goes in tandem with the men not caring about women's intelligence.

Thank you for emphasizing my point
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 16, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Here is a plausible explanation for you:

Intelligence and creativity are developed in the crucible of competition and enterprise. Men are generally intelligent and creative because they have to. A man has to make money to survive so he must learn a trade, get an education or hustle whichever way. Also, a man who has no money must learn to be creative in order to get the attention of the opposite sex (aka women). Now women have not develop intelligence and creativity for the same reason. A woman does not need to work to survive. All she needs is a man (a few men) who will take care of her with the understanding that she spends some quality time with him. Also, women don't have to be funny or intelligent to woo men - they only have to wear dresses that emphasize their curves and bussoms and men will come a running. So there you have it. Men are intelligent because they don't have a choice. Women are stupid because they don't need to be intelligent to survive. Get it?

All what u just said applies to 18th century women not this modern world...who dates a dumb chic they are only good for fcking... smart chics rock btw how the he'll am I supposed to hang out with her if she's dumb.. and who says. women don't need to work to survive...lolzz guy ur OT na dead one o ...try learn!!
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2015
ifex370:

hey babe listened 2 ur song smiley
how was it? I cldnt listen to urs,,,i was so busy with lectures,,,bt i wld do dat soon
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I see you missed the class when your teacher taught speaking figuratively. The statement points to the fact that men don't care if a woman is intelligent.

you weren't speaking figuratively.. is English language a problem to you

the statement you made earlier made it seem like solving calculus was prerequisite for intelligence, & i was only correcting your wrong assertion

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2015
kathykathy:
how was it? I cldnt listen to urs,,,i was so busy with lectures,,,bt i wld do dat soon

well not too bad... but I think a love song should be slower,, n less party like
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Creamish(f): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Keep it respectful and I will do the same.

Now. I will tell why women go to school. Its quite simple. They go there to find husbands. That's their ultimate goal. Not saying they don't get an education in the process but their MAIN aim is to go there to check out the husband market and hope they can get a promising guy who has a bright financial future in front of him. The moment they find this guy and get married, the quickly forget their certificates and start breeding like rabbits. This is the reality. Not that nonsense you have been trying to sell.

Wow... very intelligent..

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by KingTom(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

Wow... very intelligent..
Are you breeding like rabbits? grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Creamish(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

Are you breeding like rabbits? grin

hahahahaha... I tire oo.. As in?!!!..LOLZ... and they say babes are dumb?! grin

Maybe im breeding ur rabbits na.. cheesy
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2015
runnazz:

All what u just said applies to 18th century women not this modern world...who dates a dumb chic they are only good for fcking... smart chics rock btw how the he'll am I supposed to hang out with her if she's dumb.. and who says. women don't need to work to survive...lolzz guy ur OT na dead one o ...try learn!!

Bro the dumb chics are no longer good for fùcking.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Creamish(f): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

solving calculus or cramming 100 pages of an history book doesn't make one/her smart. that's just knowledge she acquired from poring through text books, or by being attentive in class- it's big misconception as knowledge & intelligence are not the same.

•knowledge fades as techniques & technologies come & go, but Intelligence sustains..

so yes, if a girl can't solve calculus, it doesn't mean she's not intelligent- what it implies is that she's not knowledgeable in that field..
If a doctor can't paddle a boat, does that make him stewpid? no, it only means he's not ad knowledgeable as the fishermen in that field of expertise

Brilliant response!
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by KingTom(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

My chinchillas? shocked well maybe, just maybe. grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Creamish(f): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

My chinchillas? shocked well maybe, just maybe. grin

In ur dreams...U this unintelligent man! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

If a doctor can't paddle a boat, does that make him stewpid? no, it only means he's not ad knowledgeable as the fishermen in that field of expertise

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

Intelligent babe long time
How have you been
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Creamish(f): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Intelligent babe long time
How have you been

My intelligent friend, yeah it's been a while. Been drenched in work. How've u been too? smiley
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

My intelligent friend, yeah it's been a while. Been drenched in work. How've u been too? smiley

Going great dear. Its crazy here tooIll holla later. Have a swell day smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by KingTom(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

If I'm so unintelligent then why are you breeding my rabbits grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bro the dumb chics are no longer good for fùcking.
hahahahaha Noted
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Creamish(f): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

If I'm so unintelligent then why are you breeding my rabbits grin

I got bored.. grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by KingTom(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

I got bored.. grin
Ouch! That hurt. grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by missmary(f): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2015
grin Am obviously not in that group... cool.. I'm a bit fun to be with..
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
ifex370:

well not too bad... but I think a love song should be slower,, n less party like
i fink all dat shldnt matter bt d words in it,,wen doz words speaks for ur heart den itx definitely ur love song
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
kathykathy:
i fink all dat shldnt matter bt d words in it,,wen doz words speaks for ur heart den itx definitely ur love song

wana hear me sing a love song? smiley

how was lecture(s)?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Luvties(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
so true
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
ifex370:

wana hear me sing a love song? smiley

how was lecture(s)?
yea i wnt to,,,nd lectures was fyn
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
kathykathy:
yea i wnt to,,,nd lectures was fyn

ok fll that link

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DH3TnksfH2cQ&sa=U&ved=0CAsQtwIwAGoVChMI4-3O5sL8xwIVUFmICh1p1QMs&sig2=XrJhhirNy4Fn7hrGi6px9w&usg=AFQjCNF7UY0vBLnZGIxj5z2CB1wXOdH-yA

thank me later wink
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by gj22(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Here is a plausible explanation for you:

Intelligence and creativity are developed in the crucible of competition and enterprise. Men are generally intelligent and creative because they have to. A man has to make money to survive so he must learn a trade, get an education or hustle whichever way. Also, a man who has no money must learn to be creative in order to get the attention of the opposite sex (aka women). Now women have not develop intelligence and creativity for the same reason. A woman does not need to work to survive. All she needs is a man (a few men) who will take care of her with the understanding that she spends some quality time with him. Also, women don't have to be funny or intelligent to woo men - they only have to wear dresses that emphasize their curves and bussoms and men will come a running. So there you have it. Men are intelligent because they don't have a choice. Women are stupid because they don't need to be intelligent to survive. Get it?

Wow. This sounds like a really PLAUSIBLE explanation. Bae is always like buy me this, buy me that, your are not romantic, make me laugh.... I be clown? If you are looking for someone to make you laugh, go date Akpos na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by gj22(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
misssclassy:

It all depends on the kind of girls you meet and where you go looking for them.
Like the saying goes, you are what you attract.

Most of you guys who ignorantly categorize ladies under a particular stereotype do this because you all date the same type of mediocre ladies as yourselves.

Most of you are not mentally, psychologically, emotionally, socially and financially capable of dating real women, so you settle for less like yourselves and then come here to post nonsense.

Don't try to be civil. I know that not all girls are like this but 60% are. It's not news, it is known.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by gj22(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
klassiquette:

I don't think so mister ... Beauty without brains is a top waste, dedicating your whole life to a man and not adding anything to make his life better... Don't you know that a woman serves as an inspiration to her man? Wat will inspire the man to do more if her brain is fried by beauty and makeup?

They just say this to make women feel better.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
gj22:

They just say this to make women feel better.
And also because it's true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.