Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship (7582 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by gj22(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
klassiquette:

I'm not in school to find a man but to fulfill my dream of being an engineer .. If a man was the main aim of being in school then Dora, Ngozi and other ladies won't be who they are today

While I don't really agree with his point, you MIGHT just be among the select few that don't go with the trend. The thing is that women are brought up to depend on men. It's a sickening reality of this country. I argued this in a feminism thread once. The problem isn't really the girls, it's their parents and the parents before them.

We need to tell our daughters that they can be their own person. They don't need a man
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
gj22:

While I don't really agree with his point, you MIGHT just be among the select few that don't go with the trend. The thing is that women are brought up to depend on men. It's a sickening reality of this country. I argued this in a feminism thread once. The problem isn't really the girls, it's their parents and the parents before them.

We need to tell our daughters that they can be their own person. They don't need a man
I agree with you but if only some guys will see it the way you do
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by gj22(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
klassiquette:

And also because it's true

True how? Why do you think women serve as inspiration to men?

Let's say that it's true for arguments sake, it further proves OP's point. You don't need to be intelligent to serve as inspiration, I could literally take inspiration from a rock.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
gj22:

True how? Why do you think women serve as inspiration to men?

Let's say that it's true for arguments sake, it further proves OP's point. You don't need to be intelligent to serve as inspiration, I could literally take inspiration from a rock.
Do you think what inspire a man is the beauty of his bae/wife? .... Guy you need to be intelligent to inspire people around you not necessarily being literate.... What dummy can inspire one to aim at being great in life?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ayokunlei(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Here is a plausible explanation for you:

Intelligence and creativity are developed in the crucible of competition and enterprise. Men are generally intelligent and creative because they have to. A man has to make money to survive so he must learn a trade, get an education or hustle whichever way. Also, a man who has no money must learn to be creative in order to get the attention of the opposite sex (aka women). Now women have not develop intelligence and creativity for the same reason. A woman does not need to work to survive. All she needs is a man (a few men) who will take care of her with the understanding that she spends some quality time with him. Also, women don't have to be funny or intelligent to woo men - they only have to wear dresses that emphasize their curves and bussoms and men will come a running. So there you have it. Men are intelligent because they don't have a choice. Women are stupid because they don't need to be intelligent to survive. Get it?

This your message can mislead the mis-leadable o. Not all men are intelligent o,and vice-versa grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nialler: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Here is a plausible explanation for you:

Intelligence and creativity are developed in the crucible of competition and enterprise. Men are generally intelligent and creative because they have to. A man has to make money to survive so he must learn a trade, get an education or hustle whichever way. Also, a man who has no money must learn to be creative in order to get the attention of the opposite sex (aka women). Now women have not develop intelligence and creativity for the same reason. A woman does not need to work to survive. All she needs is a man (a few men) who will take care of her with the understanding that she spends some quality time with him. Also, women don't have to be funny or intelligent to woo men - they only have to wear dresses that emphasize their curves and bussoms and men will come a running. So there you have it. Men are intelligent because they don't have a choice. Women are stupid because they don't need to be intelligent to survive. Get it?
I'm pretty sure any woman can survive without a man. I sure can. I'm intelligent enough to survive. I think you are stupid to say things like this about women. Your mother, sisters, niece, aunty and female cousins must be disappointed to have someone like you in their family with -100 IQ.
no offence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened / I Met A Handsome Man Today / Why You Should Not Overspend This Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.