Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship (7530 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
I don't know why girls are like that, do they choose to be boring or its just naturally?
Its hard to hear anything interesting from them rather you hear their problems,asking of favours.

They hardly make a man laugh,start an interesting topic rather complain about someone's flaws.

They like to hear you make them laugh but hardly say anything hilarious,and if your joke is lame they will complain.

Are they made like that?

Sorry no list this time

7 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Daviyjones I duno d kind of village girls u keep meetin in ur life...

11 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Daviyjones I duno d kind of village girls u keep meetin in ur life...
dumb

12 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Here is a plausible explanation for you:

Intelligence and creativity are developed in the crucible of competition and enterprise. Men are generally intelligent and creative because they have to. A man has to make money to survive so he must learn a trade, get an education or hustle whichever way. Also, a man who has no money must learn to be creative in order to get the attention of the opposite sex (aka women). Now women have not develop intelligence and creativity for the same reason. A woman does not need to work to survive. All she needs is a man (a few men) who will take care of her with the understanding that she spends some quality time with him. Also, women don't have to be funny or intelligent to woo men - they only have to wear dresses that emphasize their curves and bussoms and men will come a running. So there you have it. Men are intelligent because they don't have a choice. Women are stupid because they don't need to be intelligent to survive. Get it?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by yvelch(f): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol, I think you should change your circle of friends, meet new people wink

Interesting ladies,hehe, visit my store on konga for hot fashion pieces... Just search "yvelch"

3 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
qualities of his sisters

4 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Intelligence and creativity are developed in the crucible of competition and enterprise. Men are generally intelligent and creative because they have to. A man has to make money to survive so he must learn a trade, get an education or hustle whichever way. Also, a man who has no money must learn to be creative in order to get the attention of the opposite sex (aka women). Now women have not develop intelligence and creativity for the same reason. A woman does not need to work to survive. All she needs is a man (a few men) who will take care of her with the understanding that she spends some quality time with him. Also, women don't have to be funny or intelligent to woo men - they only have to wear dresses that emphasize their curves and bussoms and men will come a running. So there you have it. Men are intelligent because they don't have a choice. Women are stupid because they don't need to be intelligent to survive. Get it?
good

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
kathykathy:
qualities of his sisters
dumb

7 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I don't know why girls are like that, do they choose to be boring or its just naturally?
Its hard to hear anything interesting from them rather you hear their problems,asking of favours.

They hardly make a man laugh,start an interesting topic rather complain about someone's flaws.

They like to hear you make them laugh but hardly say anything hilarious,and if your joke is lame they will complain.

Are they made like that?

Sorry no list this time

It all depends on the kind of girls you meet and where you go looking for them.
Like the saying goes, you are what you attract.

Most of you guys who ignorantly categorize ladies under a particular stereotype do this because you all date the same type of mediocre ladies as yourselves.

Most of you are not mentally, psychologically, emotionally, socially and financially capable of dating real women, so you settle for less like yourselves and then come here to post nonsense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Most of you guys who ignorantly categorize ladies under a particular stereotype do this because you all date the same type of mediocre ladies as yourselves.

Most of you are not mentally, psychologically, emotionally, socially and financially capable of dating real women, so you settle for less like yourselves and then come here to post nonsense.
socially girls are uninteresting, even here on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
kathykathy:
qualities of his sisters

shut up

4 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I think you're still in the 18th century .... Sorry to burst your bubble but a woman of this present era needs to be intelligent ... Will you marry a lady that's more of a parasite to you? Even the bible confirms that a woman gats work to survive

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
klassiquette:

I think you're still in the 18th century .... Sorry to burst your bubble but a woman of this present era needs to be intelligent ... Will you marry a lady that's more of a parasite to you? Even the bible confirms that a woman gats work to survive

You are right. Ugly women need to make money if not nobody will marry them. So yes ugly women like men have no choice but to be intelligent and creative.

7 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Amen! Preach! he---llo!

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

You are right. Ugly women need to make money if not nobody will marry them. So yes ugly women like men have no choice but to be intelligent and creative.
I don't think so mister ... Beauty without brains is a top waste, dedicating your whole life to a man and not adding anything to make his life better... Don't you know that a woman serves as an inspiration to her man? Wat will inspire the man to do more if her brain is fried by beauty and makeup?

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
klassiquette:

I don't think so mister ... Beauty without brains is a top waste

In the history of humanity no man has ever refused a beautiful woman because she couldn't do CALCULUS. Quote me.

12 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
You want a Bimbo and you get a Bimbo, please dont generalise issues when it comes to ladies. Ok!!

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Adasun(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
op some women are fun to be with o,mabe it's the cartegory of women u meet that makes u genaralise.

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

In the history of humanity no man has ever refused a beautiful woman because she couldn't do CALCULUS. Quote me.
And through out history such marriages don't last... Wat happen wen she gets frail, ugly and old?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Omotayor123(f): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Who told you girls are boring Abeg check yourself and check the kind of girls you hang out with undecided
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

lies dear, even a rich and handsome guy needs something in his head.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

And through out history such marriages don't last...... Wat happens wen she's old and ugly?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
klassiquette:

And through out history such marriages don't last... Wat happen wen she gets frail, ugly and old?

Simple the man gets a younger version. Wash.Rinse.Repeat. Its the way of the world. Open your eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Simple the man gets a younger version. Wash.Rinse.Repeat. Its the way of the world. Open your eyes.
You should open your eyes to reality ..... Brainy gals rule... Why should a lady go to school if all she needed is a man? Why did God emphasize on the virtuous woman? Dude grow up jare!!
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

You should open your eyes to reality ..... Brainy gals rule... Why should a lady go to school if all she needed is a man? Why did God emphasize on the virtuous woman? Dude grow up jare!!
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
VenusBetty:
lies dear, even a rich and handsome guy needs something in his head.

That's my point. No matter how handsome a man is he still needs to be smart to make money/succeed. Beautiful women have no such constraints since their an unlimited number of men out there willing to take care of her needs. Get it?

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by IamAtribalist: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
klassiquette:

Keep it respectful and I will do the same.

Now. I will tell why women go to school. Its quite simple. They go there to find husbands. That's their ultimate goal. Not saying they don't get an education in the process but their MAIN aim is to go there to check out the husband market and hope they can get a promising guy who has a bright financial future in front of him. The moment they find this guy and get married, the quickly forget their certificates and start breeding like rabbits. This is the reality. Not that nonsense you have been trying to sell.

6 Likes

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Now. I will tell why women go to school. Its quite simple. They go there to find husbands. That's their ultimate goal. Not saying they don't get an education in the process but their MAIN aim is to go there to check out the husband market and hope they can get a promising guy who has a bright financial future in front of him. The moment they find this guy and get married, the quickly forget their certificates and start breeding like rabbits. This is the reality. Not that nonsense you have been trying to sell.
brilliant, you will make my list of one of the most brilliant in romance section.....coming up very soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by jrerico1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Am pissed off, it's only in Nigeria you find these kind of species

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I'm not in school to find a man but to fulfill my dream of being an engineer .. If a man was the main aim of being in school then Dora, Ngozi and other ladies won't be who they are today
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DAVIYJONESS: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
jrerico1:
Am pissed up, it's only in Nigeria you find these kind of species
dumb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Short Women Are Better In Bed Than Tall Women / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.