Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship (7589 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Jetjacky(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
pcguru1:

When you meet a babe try not to impress them just be open, most babes form hard to get but some are free once they see you are a cool person. But I hate babes who feel guys must cater to please them or spend on them at this age I no dey waste time to ignore person.
lol no be only you

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Jetjacky(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
pcguru1:

AS, AA, SS better check yours
i go check
later shall
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Jetjacky(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Some girls can be Very engaging oh... As in, No dull moment. And some girls need to understand the guy before she can flow well. While some, total waste of social time.
lol total waste of social time grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifex370:

I drink miksi angry
me too oo my dear nd it can be cheap like cowbell too
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
me too oo my dear nd it can be cheap like cowbell too

who is a deer? do I look like a deer angry

am Ifeanyi angry
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by DrGroove(f): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I don't know why girls are like that, do they choose to be boring or its just naturally?
Its hard to hear anything interesting from them rather you hear their problems,asking of favours.

They hardly make a man laugh,start an interesting topic rather complain about someone's flaws.

They like to hear you make them laugh but hardly say anything hilarious,and if your joke is lame they will complain.

Are they made like that?

Sorry no list this time
STOP SEEING LADIES AS BED MATE AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE INTERESTING PART OF THEM

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2015
ifex370:

who is a deer? do I look like a deer angry
am Ifeanyi angry
stop it abeg,,,i like being romantic
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
stop it abeg,,,i like being romantic

Lomance cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like it .. Aswear I like it grin
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2015
ifex370:

Lomance cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like it .. Aswear I like it grin
so u av been doing stop it i like it with me,,,,
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
so u av been doing stop it i like it with me,,,,

Ehen... But I want to do Lomance wit yu naw pls cheesy

I plefer lomance now

Is sweet. cheesy
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2015
ifex370:

Ehen... But I want to do Lomance wit yu naw pls cheesy

I plefer lomance now

Is sweet. cheesy
whats ur best love song?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
whats ur best love song?

If my heart was a house 'owl city

Yours?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Jetjacky:
lol no be only you
u avnt met a very alive chick like me,,,,i would bore u with fun...irony
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2015
ifex370:

If my heart was a house 'owl city

Yours?
i swear i dnt knw dat song,,bt mine is d popular phyno's alobam,,,check d meaning of dat song
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
i swear i dnt knw dat song,,bt mine is d popular phyno's alobam,,,check d meaning of dat song

Alobam,,, love song ? You don minit shocked

If Alobam na love song I don't think I want be in love undecided

PS am getting your not igbo
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2015
ifex370:

Alobam,,, love song ? You don minit shocked

If Alobam na love song I don't think I want be in love undecided

PS am getting your not igbo
alobam means my paddy nd my boo is definitely my paddy
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
alobam means my paddy nd my boo is definitely my paddy

Says kathykathy
Well,, diff strokes..

Go sing Alobam to your booish paddy and know what he thinks smiley
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2015
ifex370:

Says kathykathy
Well,, diff strokes..

Go sing Alobam to your booish paddy and know what he thinks smiley
owk let me be serious,,,,,my sweetest love song is jason derulo's breathing
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by goodgate: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2015
klassiquette:

I think you're still in the 18th century .... Sorry to burst your bubble but a woman of this present era needs to be intelligent ... Will you marry a lady that's more of a parasite to you? Even the bible confirms that a woman gats work to survive
Please Work on your Grammar.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
owk let me be serious,,,,,my sweetest love song is jason derulo's breathing

Not heard of it too tongue

Here's a suggestion, go look for mine n listen to it and then come bk online on or before 8pm and tell me wch one you still prefer...I'll do same with yours

Cappish?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by kathykathy(f): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2015
ifex370:

Not heard of it too tongue

Here's a suggestion, go look for mine n listen to it and then come bk online on or before 8pm and tell me wch one you still prefer...I'll do same with yours

Cappish?
owk i will
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2015
goodgate:
You should've simply pointed out the mistake

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2015
goodgate:
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by passionate88: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2015
klassiquette:

You should open your eyes to reality ..... Brainy gals rule... Why should a lady go to school if all she needed is a man? Why did God emphasize on the virtuous woman? Dude grow up jare!!
God wasn't thinking of Nigerian girls when he made that 'Virtuous woman' statement.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2015
passionate88:
God wasn't thinking of Nigerian girls when he made that 'Virtuous woman' statement.
And there was no particular set of women on his mind ... #what's wrong with Nigerian ladies?
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by passionate88: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2015
klassiquette:

And there was no particular set of women on his mind ... #what's wrong with Nigerian ladies?
many things. have you ever listened to an obituary announcement where the announcer say with relatives too numerous to mention? that's how Nigerian girls are. There problems are too numerous to mention.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by goodgate: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
klassiquette:

So you can't read? Pay more attention to your punctuations.
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
passionate88:
many things. have you ever listened to an obituary announcement where the announcer say with relatives too numerous to mention? that's how Nigerian girls are. There problems are too numerous to mention.
Well I still believe that it should not be generalized. Some Nigerian men are no exceptions, they've got issues too
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Jetjacky(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
u avnt met a very alive chick like me,,,,i would bore u with fun...irony
y don't you intrigue me online first wink
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by ifex370(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
kathykathy:
owk i will

hey babe listened 2 ur song smiley
Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
IamAtribalist:

In the history of humanity no man has ever refused a beautiful woman because she couldn't do CALCULUS. Quote me.

solving calculus or cramming 100 pages of an history book doesn't make one/her smart. that's just knowledge she acquired from poring through text books, or by being attentive in class- it's big misconception as knowledge & intelligence are not the same.

•knowledge fades as techniques & technologies come & go, but Intelligence sustains..

so yes, if a girl can't solve calculus, it doesn't mean she's not intelligent- what it implies is that she's not knowledgeable in that field..
If a doctor can't paddle a boat, does that make him stewpid? no, it only means he's not ad knowledgeable as the fishermen in that field of expertise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
IamAtribalist:

In the history of humanity no man has ever refused a beautiful woman because she couldn't do CALCULUS. Quote me.
True. But, technically has a woman ever done such to a man, and I mean that even metaphorically speaking.

The 'materialistic things' both sexes want from each other: men - beauty/looks/physicality whatever; women - money$$$$ basically.

Few women will say that this rich guy ain't smart so I won't marry him, which kind of goes in tandem with the men not caring about women's intelligence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) / I Masturbated Using My Aunts Panties / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.