Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me (2149 Views)

Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
I met a lady in the early hours of yesterday, she came to charge her fone in my shop, one thing led to another as me I no dey dull myself, I asked wat kind of music she likes and she said rock music so I tot she's the normal pple dat just know of avril lavigne only, but lo and behold when she started mentionin names of heavy weight rock artists, I began to fall for her,she mentioned names like Tenth avenue north,3 doors down, hoobastank,creed, stacy oriko,hillary duff, nickelback, when I heard all of dis I prayed to bae's spirit to kindly allow me cheat on her once more, cos all my life I've been searching for someone like dis,I feel it's true love I feel for her, but all d same I've sworn dat dis new month I won't lust over any gal, is my reason for liking dis gal justified as to be called love or not, and also we've been chattn all d while on watsapp, I swear dis gal is intelligient and I have a very strong weakness for intelligient gals.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by IamAtribalist: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just make sure she is not laden with stds like herpes and gonorhea before you insert your joy sticks. You know how these Rock band groupies are like.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
so what should we do now?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Just make sure she is not laden with stds like herpes and gonorhea before you insert your joy sticks. You know how these Rock band groupies are like.
no, dis gal is very clean, fresh and smooth, infact if u see her self, u'll rival me over her
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dharniel:
so what should we do?
pls use ur brain dat's d best u can do to show the world dat u're happy to be alive.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by IamAtribalist: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
no, dis gal is bery clean, fresh and smooth, infact if u see her self, u'll rival me over her

Okay. Gimme her number let me investigate the situation for you.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Hazardd(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Smh
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
pls use ur brain dat's d best u can do to show the world dat u're happy to be alive.

FYI, i've been making effective use of it...
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Okay. Gimme her number let me investigate the situation for you.
I always knew u have a lustful eyes, don't worry when I'm true wth her I'll pass the number, for now it's one at a time,just be patient
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dharniel:

FYI, i've been making effective use of it...
but u didn't appear like one who does in ur response,or have u not heard dat
action speaks louder than words?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by IamAtribalist: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
I always knew u have a lustful eyes, don't worry when I'm true wth her I'll pass the number, for now it's one at a time,just be patient

Sorry I no dey do chop remain. Trust me I just want help you investigate the matter
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hazardd:
Smh
shake it very well
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Adasun(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
crysoon someone would eat eba and stil come nd post it here
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adasun:
crysoon someone would eat eba and stil come nd post it here
abi o, monkey like u!
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
We fall in love for different reasons, but please don't stop the rock music.... else
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Adasun(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
abi o, monkey like u!
hahahahahahagaha don't try me,if u don't want to hate urself.i mean it.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
but u didn't appear like one who does in ur response,or have u not heard dat
action speaks louder than words?

so what "action(s)" do you have in your thread?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
what happens when she walks up to you one day and she's like 'I don't like rock music anymore' your assumed love for her will fade away?

ever heard of emotional attraction ? Infatuation? no

you suddenly feel you love her cos she's a fan of rock music, really? wow ! what a way to love !
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Audray(f): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
so because she likes rock music she has automatically become intelligent? U should know that rock music isnt a thing in nigeria especially amongst the girls. So tekirizy and do not cheat on ur bae because of this American rock music which u were suprised to see a girl like. I yaff tel u my own. Bye.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
VenusBetty:
We fall in love for different reasons, but please don't stop the rock music.... else
awwww, venus u're so sweet, I'll keep the rock music playing, can u share two songs wth me u love lemme download and listen
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adasun:
hahahahahahagaha don't try me,if u don't want to hate urself.i mean it.
pls get rid of urself and stop littering dis thread wth ur frustrated presence
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dharniel:

so what "action(s)" do you have in your thread?
seeking opinion
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
what happens when she walks up to you one day and she's like 'I don't like rock music anymore' your assumed love for her will fade away?

ever heard of emotional attraction ? Infatuation? no

you suddenly feel you love her cos she's a fan of rock music, really? wow ! what a way to love !
well, dat's the way I see it and I'm not fighting it
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Adasun(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
pls get rid of urself and stop littering dis thread wth ur frustrated presence
my presence is what keep dis lousy and meaningless thread alive,soon it wil be dump in da dustbin where it belong,fool!!!slowpoke
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Audray:
so because she likes rock music she has automatically become intelligent? U should know that rock music isnt a thing in nigeria especially amongst the girls. So tekirizy and do not cheat on ur bae because of this American rock music which u were suprised to see a girl like. I yaff tel u my own. Bye.
ahn ahn we have rock artistes in naija na!
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adasun:
my presence is what keep dis lousy and meaningless thread alive,soon it wil be dump in da dustbin where it belong,fool!!!slowpoke
just look at ur wothless life which useless presence of urs keeps dis thread alive,u have lost ur mind,I swear u have lost it
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
well, dat's the way I see it and I'm not fighting it

okay man, whatever you say. go for her then.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Adasun(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
just look at ur wothless life which useless presence of urs keeps dis thread alive,u have lost ur mind,I swear u have lost it
hahahahahaha don't get lost u psychic,if u got no job,they are those dat mixed cement in my area,u can apply mabe they wil consider.nonsense
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

okay man, whatever you say. go for her then.
I don't need ur consent
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Audray(f): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
ahn ahn we have rock artistes in naija na!
Like who and who?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adasun:
hahahahahaha don't get lost u psychic,if u got no job,they are those dat mixed cement in my area,u can apply mabe they wil consider.nonsense
dis guy ur sense of reasoning is so poor, God gave u a brain out of his love for u but u have chosen to show how rebelious and ungrateful u can be to him by chosing not to use ur brain,sorry for u ur condition is not enviable rather it's pitiable
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Audray:
Like who and who?
djinee, eben, frank edwards,jahdell,etcetera,

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Obsessed With Diezani! Can't Stop Thinking About Her / Is It Only Broke/poor Girls That Insist On Birthday Gift? / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.