Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me (2150 Views)

Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
I don't need ur consent

you're arrogant , you know that?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you're arrogant , you know that?
you're a busy body u know that?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
you're a busy body u know that?
your foolishness was screaming so loud at first..
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Adasun(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
dis guy ur sense of reasoning is so poor, God gave u a brain out of his love for u but u have chosen to show how rebelious and ungrateful u can be to him by chosing not to use ur brain,sorry for u ur condition is not enviable rather it's pitiable
hahahahahahaha who is reasoning accurately between us hng?falling in love with smbody u hardly knw just because of a nonsense reason,ha!!!get a live dude,i reply ur foolishness because dats da only way u wil understand.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Audray(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
djinee, eben, frank edwards,jahdell,etcetera,
mmtchhhewww! I only recognize frank and talk talk etcetera the others are virtually unknown. But deep down u know u Love d American/canadian rock bands u listed earlier cos dis niqqas ar still learners.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Audray:
mmtchhhewww! I only recognize frank and talk talk etcetera the others are virtually unknown. But deep down u know u Love d American/canadian rock bands u listed earlier cos dis niqqas ar still learners.
download djinee - I no dey shame mp3 and listen for ur self it aired on radio and tv for a log time when released
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adasun:
hahahahahahaha who is reasoning accurately between us hng?falling in love with smbody u hardly knw just because of a nonsense reason,ha!!!get a live dude,i reply ur foolishness because dats da only way u wil understand.
u're crazy no thanks to ur brain dat's mentally lazy
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Audray(f): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
download djinee - I no dey shame mp3 and listen for ur self it aired on radio and tv for a log time when released
No way bro! So not wasting my MB. I will stick with what i have and know.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Audray:
No way bro! So not wasting my MB. I will stick with what i have and know.
suit urself
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Audray(f): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
suit urself
I sense some degree of unwarranted aggression here.
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Audray:
I sense some degree of unwarranted aggression here.
pls get busy and lemme alone jare, ah wetin?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Audray(f): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
pls get busy and lemme alone jare, ah wetin?
I Hol you? Who u dey para for?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
awwww, venus u're so sweet, I'll keep the rock music playing, can u share two songs wth me u love lemme download and listen
I'm into pop songs not rock and I think you don't get what I'm trying to say, what if the both of you stop loving rock songs, will you still love her?
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
I'm into pop songs not rock and I think you don't get what I'm trying to say, what if the both of you stop loving rock songs, will you still love her?
yes because she once loved it
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by missKiffy(f): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Smh
Re: I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Smh
shake it very well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Girl? / My Experience With A Hiv Patient / I'm New Here.. Please Welcome Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.