Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? (1816 Views)

Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2015
I and this bae have been dating for a year + and I truly have plans for her. I believed she loves me very much, so do I.
On this beautiful day, we were taking a walk together, gisting, gossiping everybody that passes, laughing and we were really having fun that day. Suddenly a range rover sport stopped in front of us, in my mind I was like "who is this one that want to intimidate me, my bae and my legedizbenz. A very handsome dude came out of the car and was all smiling. I was surprised at who he was smiling at, I turned to my bae and saw the "wow" expression on her face. Little did I know the "dude" is her long time friend that traveled out of naija, hustled and made some cash. My bae shouted the dude's name "EMMA" is this you"", As if the embarrassment never reach, the dude walked gently to where I and my bae stood in amazement, he knelt down in front of us, he brought out a RING and proposed to my bae, IN FRONT OF ME. My bae screamed, hugged the dude and accepted the proposal. Na so dem leave me there enter car comot.

Chai!!! I don suffer
I dey vexxx

Coz of this thing wey dem do me, If my millions don show I nor go buy car, na aeroplane I go take start.
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Swaggzkid: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2015
You moniker tho:

What is the name of this film,?**thinking** please remind me

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by falconey(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2015
what stupidity by your bae
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2015
This is what you are 'IMAGINING' that will happen to you right?! This should spur you on to work hard in life, if not, your imagination might come true O! Work and Pray!

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Princeparix(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwww

This stupid stupidity don make me rush enter here cum d see living in bondage.
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by vani86: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2015
your bae is stupid like stupidity
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by missKiffy(f): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2015
See as you just cooked up story for us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Obinovictor(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2015
This is definitely not true. If it is, then you should be happy, one fake person removed from your life.
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by jworos(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Whether ur story na true/false, answer to ur question Is YES, kill yourself.tongue
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Leonyluiz(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Well this sucks... Don't kill yourself bro... Kill the bit*h...
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Bro i no even wan knw what u wrote up there,all i wnt to say is pls kill urself asap!! cheesy ***idiot** undecided
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by mimicious(f): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kwontinu lying angry
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by donMIG(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank god ur name na stupidity
ONLY A FOOL WILL FALL FOR DIS CRAP
JUST LIKE DAT...SOME HOE GO C HA LONG TYM FRIEND D GUY GO PROPOSE SHE GO GREE FOR UR FRONT
D GUY LEAVE ALL D WAY FROM USA,ITALY,SPAIN,INDIA JAPAN LORD KNOWS WHERE JUST TO C D IS HOE N HE CARRY D RING BECOS HIM GET GOD'S EYE KNOW SAY HIM GO C HER WIT U
OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON D STUPUDITY OF MAN
WACKY GUY
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by adedayourt(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:
See as you just cooked up story for us cheesy

but he added too much of salt in a bid to mke it tasty.
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by adedayourt(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
mimicious:
Kwontinu lying angry

dont be offened

u damn pretty, nd dat wide smile on ur face jus got me steering indefinatly
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by heayey(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ur moniker tho...
Why u too dey lie like diz.
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
This eeeeeeediot is simply spewing trashy lies grin

Anybody that believes him is his fellow eeeeeeediot
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by gabazin080(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

dont be offened

u damn pretty, nd dat wide smile on ur face jus got me steering indefinatly
bro u wear bra put for face?
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
gabazin080:
bro u wear bra put for face?
lol. Na pant im wear for face!!!
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
heayey:
Ur moniker tho...
Why u too dey lie like diz.
I aint lying#
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
mimicious:
Kwontinu lying angry
angry
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro i no even wan knw what u wrote up there,all i wnt to say is pls kill urself asap!! cheesy ***idiot** undecided
angry
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
donMIG:
Thank god ur name na stupidity
ONLY A FOOL WILL FALL FOR DIS CRAP
JUST LIKE DAT...SOME HOE GO C HA LONG TYM FRIEND D GUY GO PROPOSE SHE GO GREE FOR UR FRONT
D GUY LEAVE ALL D WAY FROM USA,ITALY,SPAIN,INDIA JAPAN LORD KNOWS WHERE JUST TO C D IS HOE N HE CARRY D RING BECOS HIM GET GOD'S EYE KNOW SAY HIM GO C HER WIT U
OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON D STUPUDITY OF MAN
WACKY GUY
angry
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
i didn't read the long story up there but don't kill yourself nothing is worth it.
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by Fireson: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=stupidity post=37927758]I and this bae have been dating for a year + and I truly have plans for her. I believed she loves me very much, so do I.
On this beautiful day, we were taking a walk together, gisting, gossiping everybody that passes, laughing and we were really having fun that day. Suddenly a range rover sport stopped in front of us, in my mind I was like "who is this one that want to intimidate me, my bae and my legedizbenz. A very handsome dude came out of the car and was all smiling. I was surprised at who he was smiling at, I turned to my bae and saw the "wow" expression on her face. Little did I know the "dude" is her long time friend that traveled out of naija, hustled and made some cash. My bae shouted the dude's name "EMMA" is this you"", As if the embarrassment never reach, the dude walked gently to where I and my bae stood in amazement, he knelt down in front of us, he brought out a RING and proposed to my bae, IN FRONT OF ME. My bae screamed, hugged the dude and accepted the proposal. Na so dem leave me there enter car comot.

Chai!!! I don suffer
I dey vexxx

Coz of this thing wey dem do me, If my millions don show I nor go buy car, na aeroplane I go take start.[/quote
You try!!!! angry
Re: Embarrassed# Should I Kill Myself?? by donMIG(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
stupidity:
angry

Ur post no make sense
Just kill urself

(1) (Reply)

"Husband Scarcity'' / White Vs Black Girls By Ice T / Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.