Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (44163 Views)

Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by yemmynoni: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Op am not disappointed
exxell:
I have noticed that Nairaland moderators derive joy pushing threads concerning an Igbo with drugs to the front page because it drives traffic for Nairaland. But they will never push the one concerning Yorubas.... They stereotype Igbos as drug dealers. But will never see the other millions working so hard to make a living.

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians. Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tinubu quickly comes to mind.
The biggest number of child rapists and ritualists in Nigeria are yorubas.

The Hausas/Fulanis on the other hand are experts in terrorism and arson.

So, tell me how the Igbos are the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image? The Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Its just that no Igbo man or lady has made it his job to source for news relating to that and post to Nairaland.

Was it an Igbo president that called Germany the Western republic of Germany?

By the way, the poster below me has something huge to say sad sad sad

ki ni eleyi so?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by omoelesa(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sylverbox:
my exact observation too. Though I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba but I have noticed the unbecoming pattern of NL MODS sending crime related threads involving Ibos to tthe FP when we all know that the Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Mods fear God O°˚°
Oloshi human being,how many yorubas have been caught with drug this year.typical flatt head always criminal minded.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by cristweeezy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
I have noticed that Nairaland moderators derive joy pushing threads concerning an Igbo with drugs to the front page because it drives traffic for Nairaland. But they will never push the one concerning Yorubas.... They stereotype Igbos as drug dealers. But will never see the other millions working so hard to make a living.

But I know that the biggest number of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo boys in Nigeria are Yorubas. Even the biggest drug dealers in Nigeria are Yoruba top polticians. Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tinubu quickly comes to mind.

So, tell me how the Igbos are the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image? The Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Its just that no Igbo man or lady has made it his job to source for news relating to that and post to Nairaland.

dem post two yoruba people yesterday... Go check... 55-year old ibo man. Smh. #allnahustle

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Dynaman(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
This the only Good news I like to hear about igbos people for been arrested with cocaine or kill by police for robbery or arrested for 419 or arrested for kidnapping or nab for ritual.....they are criminally minded. Very useless people why are they disgracing nigeria everywhere dey go.na only them need money.igbo people wey dey beat their parents.thank God he was arrested

you father na Igbo na him make u no say Igbos dey beat their parents! Go fine better work no dey talk nonsense for here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by funmijoyb(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME,
INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE,

IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME, IGBO AND CRIME,
INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE, INFERIOR TRIBE,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by llaykorn: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
lekjons:
say 'NO NO' to tribalism!

proudly Oduduwa! cool
I saw this. Tribalism just got a new dimension to it. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by cristweeezy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
dridowu:
Officials of the Narcotics Control Board (NACOB) operating at the Kotoka International Airport (KIA) Thursday arrested a physically challenged man who was believed to have swallowed pellets of cocaine.

The suspect, Okeke Ambrose Ifedilichukwu, a 55-year-old Nigerian, arrived at the KIA aboard an Emirates aircraft en route to Dubai when he was arrested.

According to the Deputy Executive Secretary of NACOB, Nii Lante Blankson, the suspect left Abidjan for Accra where he was on transit.

Flight lands in Accra

He said while Okeke was on the flight, the airline officials realised that he was behaving abnormally and so as soon as the plane landed in Accra, he was referred to the Aviation Clinic at the airport for observation.

He said at that stage, officials of NACOB were informed about the situation and so they quickly went to the Aviation Clinic to interrogate the suspect, who admitted that he had swallowed pellets of cocaine.

The suspect explained that he had swallowed the pellets in Abidjan and was supposed to deliver them to somebody in Dubai.

After his confession, NACOB officials then took him to the Akai House Clinic in Accra for further observation.

Examination

An X-ray taken at the Akai House Clinic confirmed that the suspect had a number of pellets of cocaine in his stomach.

The clinic advised that he be medically observed while he expelled the pellets from his stomach.

The suspect was taken back to the Aviation Clinic for further observation and for him to expel the pellets.

Mr Blankson said, however, that while Okeke went back to the Aviation Clinic, his condition became critical and so he was quickly transferred to the 37 Military Hospital for further treatment.

As of the time of going to press, the suspect was being operated on to remove the pellets from his stomach to save his life.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigerian-arrested-at-KIA-for-swallowing-cocaine-381309
I neva read d detail wey I don know say na ibo. Lol. Now,dem go buy 20 luxurious buses @ a time,con dey name dem 'Uchedike transport' 'Jesus is Lord transport'...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by ibkgab001: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Not sure if the natural calculator in your brain is working again ... By the wAy you spelt calculator shows you will never live to see Nigeria separated.

Is either you surrender your loyalty to us or remain third class citizen that you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
This the only Good news I like to hear about igbos people for been arrested with cocaine or kill by police for robbery or arrested for 419 or arrested for kidnapping or nab for ritual.....they are criminally minded. Very useless people why are they disgracing nigeria everywhere dey go.na only them need money.igbo people wey dey beat their parents.thank God he was arrested

Worthless tribe in the world

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Rotimi47: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
funmijoyb:

You're wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by gmaribel(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Even cripple self follow..... na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by sukkot: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
he is not a Nigerian but a biafran

i think this news should also be on biafran pages. cuz igbo's culture and traditions is always on the news paper pages

yeeeeeebos/Lagooners are born criminals. there flat head like that of the Agama lizard

that's why they r impersonating the jews
against the progress of lagos and Nigeria at large
calling people's land no man's land
there females are prostitute and dirty women/ chronic skin bleachers
Sexually promiscuous married igbo women
Drug barons
always tarnishing Nigerian image

we don't want them in the south west again
grin grin grin I am done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Gwin82(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

in xulexuz voice, e de pain u? yES make i remuve? NO i go manage am sooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
This deviant criminal minded people are on the news again, always them since 2000. before is internet fraudsters in china, Malaysia, usa, south Africa, japan e.t.c

now Drug dealing is their males now into while their women are very dirty hoes in Nigerian and Italy, Spain, China and across the globe

oil theft and kidnapping are still there 4 them amongst others

this is so Sad.

hatred that should be transfer to this silly tribe yebooo r being transferred to all tribes and people of Nigeria. to me this totally unfair

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by akilo1: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Biafra destroying nigeria name since 1966 kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
I only came here to check the name. And as usual, I've never been disappointed.

Kwenu kwenu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by hansad: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Hmmmm yet another b-EAST shocked Igbo damaging Nigeria image EVERYWHERE !!!!!! Offsprings of JUDAS iscarioCHI grin angry accursed anything a for a the a money useless set of people tongue

Do you even know the amount of damage your Boko masters have done to Nigeria?

Do you even know that Oyibo carries hard drugs - in tonnes, not in kilograms?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Igbo in crime news again?

if they have a good leader other than nmadi kalu things will be much better 4 them.

igbos embracing crime since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by scholes0(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
chowlade:
This deviant criminal minded people are on the news again, always them since 2000

internet fraudsters in china, Malaysia, usa, south Africa, japan
Drug dealing is their males now into

while their women are very dirty hoes

oil theft and kidnapping are still there amongst others

this is so Sad.

ROFL!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2015

if they have a good leader other than nmadi kalu things will be much better 4 them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by dalass(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=exxell post=37933523]I have noticed that Nairaland moderators derive joy pushing threads concerning an Igbo with drugs to the front page because it drives traffic for Nairaland. But they will never push the one concerning Yorubas.... They stereotype Igbos as drug dealers. But will never see the other millions working so hard to make a living.

So, tell me how the Igbos are the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image? [b]The Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Stop defending the guy because he is Igbo! Crime is crime no matter the tribe!
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Googleus(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
igbo kwenu....

always representingly making Nigeria proud since 1910

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by wordcat(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

Good morning. You're now realizing that there's a media war against the Igbos.

What were u thinking when you opened a thread yesterday making jest of the Igbos that they love money more than their lives?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
wordcat:

Good morning. You're now realizing that there's a media war against the Igbos.

What were u thinking when you opened a thread yesterday making jest of the Igbos that they love money more than their lives?

Forget that stuff man. It was just a joke. That joke could have been any tribe. I saw no harm in it. By the way, who doesnt like money? You think I can ever open a thread to deride the Igbos? Am I mad?
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by YonkijiSappo: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yibhoe Males and this BINGO CHAIN they are so fond of wearing....
Lmao......
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Googleus:
igbo kwenu....

always representingly making Nigeria proud since 1910
proud in what essence ?
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by wordcat(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Drchristian:

Ask your brother Buruji kashamu what stops him from visiting the United States
Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Captainswag225(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Abeg, let Ghana keep him locked away for us!
Minus one, of the people destroying Nigerian image.
we dont want. We are shipping him back to naija soon!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
wordcat:

Ask your brother Buruji kashamu what stops him from visiting the United States

that's why they should sud stop u people frm visiting the south west too grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by gentlelily(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Proudly Biafra!!!!! Kill your self for all I care,some persons are too frustrated to be quoted and all I can say is go get a life. Thank God for nairaland and their igbo news if not some people could have committed suicide,I no blame una a hungry man is an angry man. IGBO KWENU

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by Ryota(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
chowlade:
This deviant criminal minded people are on the news again, always them since 2000. before is internet fraudsters in china, Malaysia, usa, south Africa, japan e.t.c

now Drug dealing is their males now into while their women are very dirty hoes in Nigerian and Italy, Spain, China and across the globe

oil theft and kidnapping are still there 4 them amongst others

this is so Sad.

hatred that should be transfer to this silly tribe yebooo r being transferred to all tribes and people of Nigeria. to me this totally unfair
hey easy I no u all insult urselve,but u need to chill.it won't make u better than them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) by apholaryn: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sylverbox:
my exact observation too. Though I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba but I have noticed the unbecoming pattern of NL MODS sending crime related threads involving Ibos to tthe FP when we all know that the Yorubas actually have a firm grip on the drug trafficking trade. Mods fear God O°˚°
shutup bros..wen dem dey push rape cases involving yoruba u no dey notice abi? dat 1 no b crime?.abeg shut ur gutter maut once again bfr I swear for u.useless mofos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ondo Serial Killer '4G' Known For Cutting Humans Into Pieces / Floating Body Of Man Whom NDLEA Men Allegedly Left To Drown (Photo) / 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.