Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388554 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Amen01(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hello everyone!
Please I need you to help me with this:
What are the likely sanctions Fiverr will bring on a seller who have more then one client contacting resolution center for refund of their money?
Can they suspend such seller's account because of this?
I will appreciate a keen response to this.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by temigreat(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
ATTENTION! Looking for a shortcut to save time, money AND sell more books?

“Finally! Start Creating Professional Book/eBook Covers In MINUTES… With A Done-For-You, Customizable Cover Templates Bundle”

NO Photoshop Needed NO Design Experience Needed
NO Hassle & Headache NO Expensive Designers Needed

If interested contact me on WhatsApp 08179675371 & get the software & package for token price
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by humbleme99(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Verified 2016 USA fiverr account for sale. Price is 6k non-negotiable.

Whatsapp 08138868119
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
humbleme99:
Verified 2016 USA fiverr account for sale. Price is 6k non-negotiable.

Whatsapp 08138868119
Video and ID Verified?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed @nice rates

WhatsApp on signature or call let's deal

Payment is instant
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
victor101:

Do you know how much GTbank charges for transfer from Payoneer to a GTB dorm account?

GTB doesn't charge any amount. Payoneer may charge you up to $15USD per transfer. Will try it out myself next week and revert.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
kaycodes:

GTB doesn't charge any amount. Payoneer may charge you up to $15USD per transfer. Will try it out myself next week and revert.

Great!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Cation25(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
victor101:
Hello Guys!

Call me Victor.

Yes, am a freelancer with Elance.com and Upwork.com willing to help the best I can.

Why I Open this thread: The opportunities here are endless, just Working from home. I decided to open this thread; carved out from Lady writer's thread "How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online" which discuss more about freelancer.com. Here, new starters and old freelancers will gain ample knowledge to building a strong freelancing career. Here, our Mantra for success is "Love, Sharing and Hard-work" so if this sounds like what you are about, you are welcome.

My "AIM": It is expedient that I create this thread for freelancers who have questions or challenges in the aforementioned sites or other freelancing sites. The main purpose is to help people make good money using their skills, I have observed that guidance is necessary for an effective freelancing career.

SO, keep your questions and challenges rolling here, my aim is to solve those challenges for you. Shalom!

Kind Regards!
Hi bro. I am a newbie on Upwork. I jus got my account approved. Please can you tutor me on how to work on upwork...I will appreciate ur help sir
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cation25:

Hi bro. I am a newbie on Upwork. I jus got my account approved. Please can you tutor me on how to work on upwork...I will appreciate ur help sir

pls kindly share how you successfully got you Upwork a\c approved. thanks

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ghanaian(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hi Friends, I'm here to help you on Approval of Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188 Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pearl005:
can anybody say anything about this guy? It seems I've been scammed
Na wa o...This what you were supposed to do before doing a transaction. Take heart o.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Pearl005(f): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Na wa o...This what you were supposed to do before doing a transaction. Take heart o.
I wasn't thinking. Now he's done away with my $100 fiverr funds, last kobo on me!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Benscolari: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pearl005:
funlord
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pearl005:

Show some evidence of how you were scammed by him! But seeing that he just opened that account last month it seems likely that your cash is gone. Drop his details

Cc: dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Pearl005(f): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
funlord:

Show some evidence of how you were scammed by him! But seeing that he just opened that account last month it seems likely that your cash is gone. Drop his details

Cc: dominique

I contacted him this morning to withdraw some fiverr funds for me. My usual exchanger had issues with his PayPal account. I was pretty desperate cos I needed the fund to settle some debts. I contacted him and linked the email I use on fiverr to his account, told him it's pretty urgent. After the funds were moved from my account, I expected him to find me instantly but he said it takes a bit of time, I've tried reaching him since then to no avail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Pearl005(f): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pearl005:

I contacted him this morning to withdraw some fiverr funds for me. My usual exchanger had issues with his PayPal account. I was pretty desperate cos I needed the fund to settle some debts. I contacted him and linked the email I use on fiverr to his account, told him it's pretty urgent. After the funds were moved from my account, I expected him to find me instantly but he said it takes a bit of time, I've tried reaching him since then to no avail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pearl005:

You should have used an escrow...and always go to the e currency thread where we have so many legit traders who will agree to use an escrow with you and not all these yahoo boys that have no history of trade. From looking at his profile you should have known he was a desperate hunter. I'm sure he is one of the old scammers I've caught in the past using a new account. Too bad
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Pearl005(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
funlord:

You should have used an escrow...and always go to the e currency thread where we have so many legit traders who will agree to use an escrow with you and not all these yahoo boys that have no history of trade. From looking at his profile you should have known he was a desperate hunter. I'm sure he is one of the old scammers I've caught in the past using a new account. Too bad
oh! Okay. Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pearl005:
I wasn't thinking. Now he's done away with my $100 fiverr funds, last kobo on me!
Really sorry for your loss dear. Next time do your research or ask for vouch or escrow.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pearl005:
oh! Okay. Thank you

Also report his account on paypal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Pearl005(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
funlord:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by phiszo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pearl005:

Do you have a payoneer account?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Pearl005(f): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
phiszo:

Do you have a payoneer account?
no, I don't.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kaymaxi2222:

Hi everyone, I contacted this guy for an approved upwork account on 21st November and paid same day after which he promised to get me the account as bargained within 24hours. He didn't give me one till several days later and it wasn't useful cos I couldn't apply for jobs there. I asked him to make amends or refund me only for him to change the email for the account with the promise of getting me another one within 24hours. Now, I can't reach him and he's not saying anything.
Guy, if you dey read am, answer me now or before I start sending in screenshots and tracing you with all I've got. I am not running charity neither am I doing community service. Pay me or give a functional account
thanks everyone the guy has given me a approve upwork account
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Finest4luv1(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Upwork just limited my account and is asking for video verification.
Before the limitation my account is 100percent verified.
Please freelancers in the house how will I bypass this video verification process on my account.
I have funds in the account and I can't withdraw the fund until I a video call is initiated,
Please who will me out
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
victor101:

Do you know how much GTbank charges for transfer from payoneer to a GTB dorm account?

Okay here is my feedback on the process.
You can now withdraw your Payoneer funds to your bank account in USD or EUR.

Things to note. If you’re currently using the Card or have the card provisioned for your account this will not work. What you need to do is to contact Payoneer and tell them you would like to have a USD balance. They will ask you to create a new account and merge the account with your old one. All your history from the old account will be transferred to the new one. The card will be disabled and your new account will have all the full benefits of henold one. Including Make a payment etc. you will also have USD balance. Moving forward any withdrawal you do from Upwork will go to your USD balance. Once it appears in your USD balance you can now withdraw to your Dorm account. The standard fee is 15USD GTB does not charge any additional fees. What you see is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Finest4luv1:
Upwork just limited my account and is asking for video verification.
Before the limitation my account is 100percent verified.
Please freelancers in the house how will I bypass this video verification process on my account.
I have funds in the account and I can't withdraw the fund until I a video call is initiated,
Please who will me out

I am wondering why this is an issue. I have been in several video calls. Except if your account is fraudulent then I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.