Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387067 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
david290:
Don't end the contract. People are busy. Exercise patience.

Good advice. Naija people love everything done sharp sharp. Instant noodles.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aremu01(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Finest4luv1:
100℅ fully verified upwork account up for grab

Is it available?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Finest4luv1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Aremu01:

Is it available?
yes come on whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Done
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by erjo: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
david290:
Don't end the contract. People are busy. Exercise patience.
thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DavidTheGeek: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
I will show you how to create an APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT under 24 hours.
WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2349057588162
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please what is the name of the service that helps client to suggest names to their new company and brands
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nkhay(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Still Buying...

Payoneer
Fiverr withdrawal
Upwork Withdrawal

Instant payment and Awesome rate!

Tap WhatsApp link below to deal.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by humbleme99(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Verified Nigerian Upwork account for sale with $24 inside. Price is 10k non-negotiable.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
humbleme99:
Verified Nigerian Upwork account for sale with $24 inside. Price is 10k non-negotiable.

Come
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Not everyone scam people. My upwork acct was opened by Charahyz. He has opened up to 3 upwork acct for me and my friends. He will definitely sort it out.
Please who's Charahyz?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by domdan13(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
I have a job posting up for grab from Upwork.com.. I need to make several articles posts on any blog available.
specifically Mashable.com..
If you are a writer and your have blog posting rights to any International Blog or website.
Please contact me 09030220943
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
But since you can create an upwork account, and you also have job winning proposals, why not create one for yourself and rest from C&P marketing?

Winning proposals Does it mean that various client would post the same jobs with the same descriptions every time?

One should rather learn the art of writing job tailored proposals and rendering best possible services to ones' client....

Most of them don't know how the system works, yet want to make the easy money from account opening...

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
At 9.30pm today, I will be giving out recharge cards for MTN and 9mobile, to be used to purchase 500MB data each. For the fastest fingers at that time.

Use it to watch YouTube and start the journey to picking up a skill. If you use am chat away your time on FB, na you sabi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
stagger:
At 9.30pm today, I will be giving out recharge cards for MTN and 9mobile, to be used to purchase 500MB data each. For the fastest fingers at that time.

Use it to watch YouTube and start the journey to picking up a skill. If you use am chat away your time on FB, na you sabi!

I love this boss.

The last time you did something similar, I was the one that won it. I am optimistic that I will win it again.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2018

The yellow network.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
benebaby77:

Winning proposals Does it mean that various client would post the same jobs with the same descriptions every time?

One should rather learn the art of writing job tailored proposals and rendering best possible services to ones' client....

Most of them don't know how the system works, perhaps want to make the easy money....

Lol. Exactly. Most of these guys who go about opening Upwork/fiverr accounts for people don't really offer any service on those platforms. And if they do, it's either they are not good at it, or don't receive jobs regularly.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Palmer6: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
stagger:

The yellow network.
U gave out the card at 9pm, instead of the 9:30pm u actually said
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Palmer6:

U gave out the card at 9pm, instead of the 9:30pm u actually said

So? Do I need to take permission from you to post the PIN whenever I decide to?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Palmer6: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2018
stagger:

So? Do I need to take permission from you to post the PIN whenever I decide to?
U don't need permission, it's your pin. I was only just saying.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Good morning and Compliment of the Season. Has anyone transferred funds from payoneercard using ATM to a Nigeria bank account?

What bank did you use and their exchange rates
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Approve your Nigerian Upwork account instantly

100% guarantee

Kindly WhatsApp me... Instant Approval.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 1:59am On Dec 05, 2018
victor101:
Good morning and Compliment of the Season. Has anyone transferred funds from payoneercard using ATM to a Nigeria bank account?

What bank did you use and their exchange rates

Recent conversation with Payoneer shows that you can now withdraw funds directly from your Payoneer account to your USD/EUR domiciliary account. They indicated supporting NGN but I can't see the option to add a local bank there yet.

Fees to withdraw from Upwork to Payoneer is 2USD fees to withdraw from Payoneer to dorm is 15USD per withdrawal. Payoneer puts a minimum withdrawal at $1000 but other sources say you can contact Support and let them know to reduce the limits to even 50 USD.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
kaycodes:

Recent conversation with Payoneer shows that you can now withdraw funds directly from your Payoneer account to your USD/EUR domiciliary account. They indicated supporting NGN but I can't see the option to add a local bank there yet.

Fees to withdraw from Upwork to Payoneer is 2USD fees to withdraw from Payoneer to dorm is 15USD per withdrawal. Payoneer puts a minimum withdrawal at $1000 but other sources say you can contact Support and let them know to reduce the limits to even 50 USD.

Do you know how much GTbank charges for transfer from payoneer to a GTB dorm account?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
victor101:

Do you know how much GTbank charges for transfer from payoneer to a GTB dorm account?

Payoneer does the charging. Fixed sum of $15. Minimum you can push is $1,000.

What Gtbank charges is when you wanna withdraw your dollars. They charge 0.05% of the amount you want to withdraw.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
justi4jesu:
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Payoneer funds needed @nice rates

WhatsApp on signature or call let's deal

Payment is instant

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.