Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (10814 Views)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by cbrass(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
andromida:

You don't know this. You are just choosing to believe in the worst case scenario. What do you suggest she should have done if she feels uncomfortable with the way he acts around her?

So being mr nice guy makes her feel uncomfortable?
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
cbrass:

So being mr nice guy makes her feel uncomfortable?

Maybe he comes across as fake and no spine? It is impossible for someone to be in agreement with everything you say or do. Could be his own idea of a nice guy is a yes guy.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
andromida:

Hehehehehe dream on.

Now looks like jail. I think a man should worry more about being in control of himself rather than control of the woman in his life seems many men are afraid of being with a woman they cannot control.

Loool. You know the laughter is half-hearted. Wait till you start singing the Papi tunes non-stop like the rest of them lol. Anyway, dream is for Joseph and some guy named Martin Luther King. I don't do dreams - I possess my possessions.

Err, I was alluding to "control" in context of being in charge and leading - not in terms of bossing the next person around. When you're unnecessarily too lovey-dovey as a guy, uber-pandering and overly poetic/caring - you won't be able to take charge. No decent chic wants a weakling as her man and that is evident in the physical qualities they're subconsciously attracted to when they see a guy.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by cbrass(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
andromida:

Maybe he comes across as fake and no spine? It is impossible for someone to be in agreement with everything you say or do. Could be his own idea of a nice guy is a yes guy.

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. You know the laughter is half-hearted. Wait till you start singing the Papi tunes non-stop like the rest of them lol. Anyway, dream is for Joseph and some guy named Martin Luther King. I don't do dreams - I possess my possessions.

Err, I was alluding to "control" in context of being in charge and leading - not in terms of bossing the next person around. When you're unnecessarily too lovey-dovey as a guy, uber-pandering and overly poetic/caring - you won't be able to take charge. No decent chic wants a weakling as her man and that is evident in the physical qualities they're subconsciously attracted to when they see a guy.

In context makes sense.

Talk true did you ever do the uber pandering, overly poetic/caring thing for that chic. wink
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
andromida:

In context makes sense.

Talk true did you ever do the uber pandering, overly poetic/caring thing for that chic. wink

What chic? In as much as I might not be as over-the-top and crazy as my personality on here (I'm never serious most of the time and it is mostly for comic relief save for when I'm having my moments) - I'm always direct to the point and I've never been the type to pander to anyone. My philosophy about life is centered around giving whatever energy you receive and never going out of ya way to please anyone.

I don't even know how to write poems to be poetic. Unless you're alluding to poetic justice - and that's karma lool.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Bollove: 3:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Confussion2:
Guyz there is this lady av been dating for like a year + . We have been going soo well, planed for marriage next year. Well from the look of things we both love each other. Shez a very nice person.The issue is that my babe told me something that kept me awake till dis time. Imagin !! 1.05am and am still awake.

She blotted that I loose myself whenever shez around me. Like WTF. She said I act like shez way above me, like shez too beautiful for me. She actually said I shudnt take it d wrong way but she just has to let me know cuz it might make her loose her head. Walahi I swear down it got to my bone marrow. Thing is av always tried to be a good person to her.Treated her like rare gem she really is. She actually said it that I luv her more than she loves me. I know how to play this game of not showing ur woman hw u love her but I felt since this is not some hit and run relationship there shud be no holds barred in terms of showing her love.

Av been ruminating over this issue since we ended our call.I feel like a wimp. Av dated somebody more beautiful than her soo is not like av never met someone like her. Guyz how do I handle this. My pride is soo wounded here even though I acted like all is well as she was dropping those yarns. How do I get my mojo back without coming off like a jack.
U ain't a man .....
Women love diversifying behaviour , monotony is boring so upgrade ..... Treat her like a gem but a times you just have to be frank and put her in line .... Women love Rock Solid Man and Men like Stand out Women !!!
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

What chic? In as much as I might not be as over-the-top and crazy as my personality on here (I'm never serious most of the time and it is mostly for comic relief save for when I'm having my moments) - I'm always direct to the point and I've never been the type to pander to anyone. My philosophy about life is centered around giving whatever energy you receive and never going out of ya way to please anyone.

I don't even know how to write poems to be poetic. Unless you're alluding to poetic justice - and that's karma lool.

I meant your first crush that one when you still had poetry in your blood cheesy grin lol
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
andromida:

I meant your first crush that one when you still had poetry in your blood cheesy grin lol

Loool. My first crush was Nia Long after watching Boyz in the hood but I have never met her loool.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Confussion2: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
In Ray J's voice, I hit it first. Soo anoda guy combing her is out of d equation. I hv a strong feeling the talk was all about being lonely. Maybe by d time we spend time often like we intend to do during ma leave then story will change.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. My first crush was Nia Long after watching Boyz in the hood but I have never met her loool.

Lol no juicy lover boy tales cheesy or wretched heartbreaks from you hehehehe. grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
andromida:

Lol no juicy lover boy tales cheesy or wretched heartbreaks from you hehehehe. grin

Lol...that's cos I've never been a sucker for love. Love's for suckers. grin grin

I've got the heart of steel - no chic can break my heart.

Honestly, I just don't deal with emotions and I'm numb to all that lovey-dovey tosh. Regardless, I'm human/humane and do show compassion when I need to, especially when I feel someone is hurt. Apart from that...I don't get involved in all the other sissified tripe. grin

Now, tell me about ya love story, ya heartbreaks, and where the broken heart went after it got broken. tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol...that's cos I've never been a sucker for love. Love's for suckers. grin grin

I've got the heart of steel - no chic can break my heart.

Honestly, I just don't deal with emotions and I'm numb to all that lovey-dovey tosh. Regardless, I'm human/humane and do show compassion when I need to, especially when I feel someone is hurt. Apart from that...I don't get involved in all the other sissified tripe. grin

Now, tell me about ya love story, ya heartbreaks, and where the broken heart went after it got broken. tongue

Ok tough guy/man of steel grin

No stories jare my memories have been wiped clean I am born again. smiley
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
andromida:

Ok tough guy/man of steel grin

No stories jare my memories have been wiped clean I am born again. smiley

Lol...I'm not a tough guy, I'm just thorough and that's basically cos of what life, the master teacher, has taught me thus far in my journey on this planet. Perhaps, you can throw being a product of my environment in there as well. grin

I think it also has to do with my uncanny ability to be able to separate real from fake, and trying to be in control of every decision I make.

Lmao @born again...you need to share one story with. Are you super romantic and do you love hard? tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol...I'm not a tough guy, I'm just thorough and that's basically cos of what life, the master teacher, has taught me thus far in my journey on this planet. Perhaps, you can throw being a product of my environment in there as well. grin

I think it also has to do with my uncanny ability to be able to separate real from fake, and trying to be in control of every decision I make.

Lmao @born again...you need to share one story with. Are you super romantic and do you love hard? tongue

I don't know what super romantic means. I like love. smiley
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
andromida:

I don't know what super romantic means. I like love. smiley

Loool. Stop faking the funk - I know you're the type that loves flowers, candles, romantic cards all kinds of childish nonsense. grin grin

Anyway, it's great that you like love and you love hard. Love is the answer and it'll heal the world.

I also love my family and hustling - that's where it ends. tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Stop faking the funk - I know you're the type that loves flowers, candles, romantic cards all kinds of childish nonsense. grin grin

Anyway, it's great that you like love and you love hard. Love is the answer and it'll heal the world.

I also love my family and hustling - that's where it ends. tongue

Lol @ childish nonsense it keeps the juice flowing.

Love for family and hustling is the deal seeing as family can be expanded who knows what will then happen to the heart of steel cheesy hearts of steel have been known to melt that's when man of steel becomes lover boy cheesy don't lemme catch you because you know i'll laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
andromida:

Lol @ childish nonsense it keeps the juice flowing.

Love for family and hustling is the deal seeing as family can be expanded who knows what will then happen to the heart of steel cheesy hearts of steel have been known to melt that's when man of steel becomes lover boy cheesy don't lemme catch you because you know i'll laugh cheesy cheesy

Loool. The childish nonsense is too cliche to keep anything flowing...it's basically a repetition of fictional tales folks read in romantic novels. Adventure, great sex, and surprises are what keep the juice flowing...impressions that will linger on the mind for a long time and things you will always cherish.

Ha! Even when the family expands - the love will only expand to blood connection - the kids. The other party involved will get affection though lol. No one has the fire to melt the heart of steel, unless they are let it.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Enockia(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Asito:
undecided
what else do u expect dis nose to smell
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. The childish nonsense is too cliche to keep anything flowing...it's basically a repetition of fictional tales folks read in romantic novels. Adventure, great sex, and surprises are what keep the juice flowing...impressions that will linger on the mind for a long time and things you will always cherish.

Ha! Even when the family expands - the love will only expand to blood connection - the kids. The other party involved will get affection though lol. No one has the fire to melt the heart of steel, unless they are let it.

Since you have never been at the giving or receiving end of the childish nonsense so you cannot know whether or not it keeps the juice flowing. Only those who have been in that kind of loving relationship can know sowwie tongue other listed are much needed as well.

Ha! we are back here the determination to keep the other party out of the love circle. cheesy

Yeah i remember the other party gets affection and you get your babies lol but then plans have been known to go awry any plan B if the heart gets melted?
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
andromida:

Since you have never been at the giving or receiving end of the childish nonsense so you cannot know whether or not it keeps the juice flowing. Only those who have been in that kind of loving relationship can know sowwie tongue other listed are much needed as well.

Ha! we are back here the determination to keep the other party out of the love circle. cheesy

Yeah i remember the other party gets affection and you get your babies lol but then plans have been known to go awry any plan B if the heart gets melted?

Loool. Who told you I've never been at the receiving end of the childish nonsense? Who knows if I've received a truckload of cards with all kinds of poems telling stories about promises, reassurance etc. for birthdays, val, and random days - or not? Just cos I'm not just a man of words - I'm about the action, that doesn't mean I've never been at the receiving end. Anyway, when things become too cliche - that negates the aura of realness that's meant to come with them. And when something is from pages of fictional tales, it becomes prepubescent for a grown man. grin Realness keeps the juice flowing and leaves everlasting impact. tongue

Self-love is the most important thing. Evidently, if the other party can love herself - she wouldn't even be too fussed about my sacred love, as long as the affection/loyalty is there. You gotta treat interactions with people in life as a slippery slope...and protecting yourself at times is paramount, if you don't want to become a victim. grin

Lmao...once the heart gets melted, then evidently the end is near and existence/survival would be dependent on the next person lol. Not trying to be blasphemous (just a description), but it would be similar to what Jesus uttered when he was on the cross: "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me).Or what Al Pacino did when the badman yardie ran up on his yard in the movie, Scarface, and he knew his time was up. grin I'm a capricorn and that should give you an insight into my thought process. tongue So best believe nothing can melt the heart. grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Who told you I've never been at the receiving end of the childish nonsense? Who knows if I've received a truckload of cards with all kinds of poems telling stories about promises, reassurance etc. for birthdays, val, and random days - or not? Just cos I'm not just a man of words - I'm about the action, that doesn't mean I've never been at the receiving end. Anyway, when things become too cliche - that negates the aura of realness that's meant to come with them. And when something is from pages of fictional tales, it becomes prepubescent for a grown man. grin Realness keeps the juice flowing and leaves everlasting impact. tongue

Self-love is the most important thing. Evidently, if the other party can love herself - she wouldn't even be too fussed about my sacred love, as long as the affection/loyalty is there. You gotta treat interactions with people in life as a slippery slope...and protecting yourself at times is paramount, if you don't want to become a victim. grin

Lmao...once the heart gets melted, then evidently the end is near and existence/survival would be dependent on the next person lol. Not trying to be blasphemous (just a description), but it would be similar to what Jesus uttered when he was on the cross: "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me).Or what Al Pacino did when the badman yardie ran up on his yard in the movie, Scarface, and he knew his time was up. grin I'm a capricorn and that should give you an insight into my thought process. tongue So best believe nothing can melt the heart. grin

I get the cliche boring things that lacks originality and that's not what I am talking about its just that you put the childish nonsense tape on romance and it's beyond cards and flowers I like to think you know this but one never knows what another person's knows or not.

While self love is the foundation there is the need for a healthy sense of entitlement of what a person needs when in relationship with another human being especially romantic relationships otherwise it just becomes self deceit of false independence. Humans are wired to want to connect, mate and exchange energies. I weary of self protection that comes from false information and distrust hence becoming a cage and living life from a defensive position.

The heart can be melted yet independent without unhealthy reliance on another person to meet its basic emotional needs. I am not big on star sign so when you speak of your sign I have no insights there. Help?

Anyway love is the highest energy you might like to invest in it romantically you already do so otherwise smiley love if true just keeps expanding.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
andromida:

I get the cliche boring things that lacks originality and that's not what I am talking about its just that you put the childish nonsense tape on romance and it's beyond cards and flowers I like to think you know this but one never knows what another person's knows or not.

While self love is the foundation there is the need for a healthy sense of entitlement of what a person needs when in relationship with another human being especially romantic relationships otherwise it just becomes self deceit of false independence. Humans are wired to want to connect, mate and exchange energies. I weary of self protection that comes from false information and distrust hence becoming a cage and living life from a defensive position.

The heart can be melted yet independent without unhealthy reliance on another person to meet its basic emotional needs. I am not big on star sign so when you speak of your sign I have no insights there. Help?

Anyway love is the highest energy you might like to invest in it romantically you already do so otherwise smiley love if true just keeps expanding.

Well, I'm not into the mundane/textbook romance you lot seems to be caught up in - I just do my spontaneous ish and stay secluded in my own little world. I find it boring and somewhat childish, and it's basically like watching the same movie over and over again. The repetitiveness just looks so infantile.

With self-love...you want yearn for love from ya partner, as long as the affection is there, and you receive the energy you give. Those who seek love and appraisal from other people, are those who feel empty and need validation to mask the emptiness they feel within. Yes, humans are wired to interact/mate/connect and exchange energies - however, emotion should be an individual thing. We're wired to interact, just as we're wired to be different individuals. Hence we came to this world separately and no two human beings are the same.

Melting the heart of steel is an exercise in futility cos of how tedious it's and the prolonged cunning process you would've to use, which has to be consistent for a long period of time. And if at all you ever achieve ya aim, you'll find out that the ends will never justify the means cos you'll get a raw deal. A melted heart can never be remodeled...and it's always better to deal with a person with an heart of steel than someone who's heartless. A man with an heart of steel, though doesn't feel/show emotions, can still be loyal/caring/humane - however, an heartless man is a different type of animal. That's medusa in human form. grin

I'm also not really a fan of zodiac signs cos no matter how true certain aspects of it might be - the environment, upbringing, experience(s), family et al also influence who an individual is. However, you should be able to see a few things that're right. This link should help: http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/capricorn.htm

Lol. My love is for certain people and my first love (hustling) - and it'll only expand when I making babies. grin tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Well, I'm not into the mundane/textbook romance you lot seems to be caught up in - I just do my spontaneous ish and stay secluded in my own little world. I find it boring and somewhat childish, and it's basically like watching the same movie over and over again. The repetitiveness just looks so infantile.

Its romance there are no rules, no shoulds whatever floats your boat.

Shymm3x:

With self-love...you want yearn for love from ya partner, as long as the affection is there, and you receive the energy you give. Those who seek love and appraisal from other people, are those who feel empty and need validation to mask the emptiness they feel within. Yes, humans are wired to interact/mate/connect and exchange energies - however, emotion should be an individual thing. We're wired to interact, just as we're wired to be different individuals. Hence we came to this world separately and no two human beings are the same

I agree with what you are saying but you can't be the only one sharing love sooner than later you'll come up empty also you cannot decide for another person how they should be loved that's why emotion is an individual thing and the need to understand the person next to you if you can meet each others needs or not. Partnering with someone does not mean you stop loving yourself or taking care of yourself you can't dump that job on someone else just because they are now in your life that's asking for too much happiness is an inside job we'll always have to that for ourselves. Loyalty and affection is love. smiley maybe you have an aversion towards the L word. cheesy

Shymm3x:

Melting the heart of steel is an exercise in futility cos of how tedious it's and the prolonged cunning process you would've to use, which has to be consistent for a long period of time. And if at all you ever achieve ya aim, you'll find out that the ends will never justify the means cos you'll get a raw deal. A melted heart can never be remodeled...and it's always better to deal with a person with an heart of steel than someone who's heartless. A man with an heart of steel, though doesn't feel/show emotions, can still be loyal/caring/humane - however, an heartless man is a different type of animal. That's medusa in human form. grin

Ah.... the conniving bitch thing looks like misery and hard work to me the path to not thread.

Shymm3x:

Lol. My love is for certain people and my first love (hustling) - and it'll only expand when I making babies. grin tongue

Yeah i've heard this before cheesy cheesy.

That capricon man looks like man of steel o grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:

I agree with what you are saying but you can't be the only one sharing love sooner than later you'll come up empty also you cannot decide for another person how they should be loved that's why emotion is an individual thing and the need to understand the person next to you if you can meet each others needs or not. Partnering with someone does not mean you stop loving yourself or taking care of yourself you can't dump that job on someone else just because they are now in your life that's asking for too much happiness is an inside job we'll always have to that for ourselves. Loyalty and affection is love. smiley maybe you have an aversion towards the L word. cheesy

Ah.... the conniving bitch thing looks like misery and hard work to me the path to not thread.

Yeah i've heard this before cheesy cheesy.

U 2 need 2 get married
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:

Lol. But you'd admit that if the "childish nonsense" isn't part of it, a lot of folks (andromida the android inclusive) would feel the guy isn't romantic, yes? tongue

How about if the next person feel you should keep ya love to yourself and within...and reciprocate only the energy he's giving you? Call it unconventional, but there are folks out there who neither need nor care about ya love - they just want you to responsible, be able to show care, and be loyal. The whole love thing in relationship is overrated - I'd take loyalty and care everyday of the week. With loyalty and care, you know whoever you're dealing will forever have ya back and will always be there for you...what else do you need in life, apart from those two?

Lol. Loyalty and affection have nothing to do with love - they deal with bond, care, and being fond of someone. For example: I'm supremely loyal to all my friends...and I do care about them and will forever have their backs. That has absolutely nothing to do with love - that's basically cos of the bond/understanding we've been able to build over a period of time in brotherhood.

That's why it's always important to always deal with folks the way they're without trying to change them. Regardless how bad/mean an individual might look on the outside - there's always a human element within them you can be endeared to. Once you start forcing ya way into what should be alone and trying to change what's built thrive the way it's - you'll end up creating a much larger problem you won't be able to fix. Just take folks for who they're and get with the flow. grin

Why did you say that?
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. But you'd admit that if the "childish nonsense" isn't part of it, a lot of folks (andromida the android inclusive) would feel the guy isn't romantic, yes? tongue

How about if the next person feel you should keep ya love to yourself and within...and reciprocate only the energy he's giving you? Call it unconventional, but there are folks out there who neither need nor care about ya love - they just want you to responsible, be able to show care, and be loyal. The whole love thing in relationship is overrated - I'd take loyalty and care everyday of the week. With loyalty and care, you know whoever you're dealing will forever have ya back and will always be there for you...what else do you need in life, apart from those two?

Lol. Loyalty and affection have nothing to do with love - they deal with bond, care, and being fond of someone. For example: I'm supremely loyal to all my friends...and I do care about them and will forever have their backs. That has absolutely nothing to do with love - that's basically cos of the bond/understanding we've been able to build over a period of time in brotherhood.

That's why it's always important to always deal with folks the way they're without trying to change them. Regardless how bad/mean an individual might look on the outside - there's always a human element within them you can be endeared to. Once you start forcing ya way into what should be alone and trying to change what's built thrive the way it's - you'll end up creating a much larger problem you won't be able to fix. Just take folks for who they're and get with the flow. grin

Why did you say that?

*Sigh* honestly a guy can express himself anyway he wishes as long as he takes my feelings into account he can freestyle his expression of romance.

If the person feels i should keep my love to myself and only express it when and how he wants he may have to fish in other rivers for that type of woman. I want to be accepted too cheesy not asked to twist myself into whatever is required of me.
Really? love has nothing to do with loyalty,care and affection. Really? Lol. All to diassociate from the L word. grin grin
I guess you love your friends. smiley

Yeah big believer in accepting or leaving. No forcing anybody to be who you think they should be. Person no get time for time with hard labour.

Parts of the capricon guy looks like you or who you posture to be wink thanks for the link.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by mart2k(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Get ready, you are about to be dumped.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:

*Sigh* honestly a guy can express himself anyway he wishes as long as he takes my feelings into account he can freestyle his expression of romance.

Now, this sounds better. As long as you're humane, which is natural for all human beings, the feelings of the partner will always be taken into account. It's just natural in a relationship. tongue

If the person feels i should keep my love to myself and only express it when and how he wants he may have to fish in other rivers for that type of woman. I want to be accepted too cheesy not asked to twist myself into whatever is required of me.
Really? love has nothing to do with loyalty,care and affection. Really? Lol. All to diassociate from the L word. grin grin
I guess you love your friends. smiley

Well, there are billions of fishes in the river and a thinking-man will always align with a chic that he connects with and understands his expression and language he speaks. You can be accepted without the guy necessarily being in love with you. As long as he accepts you as his partner and treats you like one - what other type of acceptance do you need?

Now, you're making the word "love" ambiguous and straying out of context. Affection/care are basically the same thing and loyalty deals with trust/allegiance. Care and loyalty deal with commitment and they're both uniquely human. They have nothing to do with emotions. Then again, it also depends on context.

Lol. Loving my friends in this context would be homoerotic...I just like them a lot cos of the bond we've built over the years. And we've been through a lot together; shared a lot of dreams together; made a lot of money together etc.. I don't have a problem with the word "love" - I just think it's overrated in this context (in most contexts, to be honest). There are just too many fakes out there to be dwelling on something as ambiguous/deceptive as that, and something that's almost lacking in the world.

Yeah big believer in accepting or leaving. No forcing anybody to be who you think they should be. Person no get time for time with hard labour

Nice. smiley

Parts of the capricon guy looks like you or who you posture to be wink thanks for the link.

Obviously, once you sift through a lot of things on here, you should be able to see bits of everyday me in there. Although, it's also in human nature to suppress a lot of things when interacting in the real world - so as not to give off a negative vibe. I'm human and as humans you can't maintain a personality without having bits of yourself in there. And I'd always be the first to tell anyone that I'm flawed.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Acceptance feels like love to me so if I am accepted I interpret it as love.

Nothing ambiguous about the love I speak of Love for me is practical, useful and encompasses all of affection, care, loyalty,friendship if I am accepted I believe all the other stuffs inclusive I am cool with that. How is this out of context? Love is not just the woo woo stuff it's real and necessary.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:
Acceptance feels like love to me so if I am accepted I interpret it as love.

Nothing ambiguous about the love I speak of Love for me is practical, useful and encompasses all of affection, care, loyalty,friendship if I am accepted I believe all the other stuffs inclusive I am cool with that. How is this out of context? Love is not just the woo woo stuff it's real and necessary.

Lol.

Okay, I need Tina Turner for this: what's love got to do with this?

Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart
When a heart can be broken

[img]http://media./media/w0r2MP4FZhdO8/giphy.gif[/img]

Now, take the tune and dance to one of the deepest tunes ever made. grin tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Okay, I need Tina Turner for this: what's love got to do with this?

Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart
When a heart can be broken

[img]http://media./media/w0r2MP4FZhdO8/giphy.gif[/img]

Now, take the tune and dance to one of the deepest tunes ever made. grin tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs

Tina was heart broken when she sang that tune. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Post Ur Pic Here, Lets Describe U In One Word / Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.