Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (10812 Views)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:

Tina was heart broken when she sang that tune. grin grin

Lmao.

Well, people say the realist shyte, when they're going through hard times and sober. That's basically cos that's when they allow themselves to connect with their brain, in deep thoughts. So you might be right. tongue

Ever wondered why it's so easy to know what a person is going through on social media (facebook, twitter, and instagram), based on whatever message they post? You'd find out those who post deep thoughts are usually the ones going through hard times and the only reason why they could connect to the deepest part of their soul, is cos of what they're going through. grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

Well, people say the realist shyte, when they're going through hard times and sober. That's basically cos that's when they allow themselves to connect with their brain, in deep thoughts. So you might be right. tongue

Ever wondered why it's so easy to know what a person is going through on social media (facebook, twitter, and instagram), based on whatever message they post? You'd find out those who post deep thoughts are usually the ones going through hard times and the only reason why they could connect to the deepest part of their soul, is cos of what they're going through. grin

grin grin pain has been known to make poets of people. If pain helps a person connect I guess it's good then.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:

grin grin pain has been known to make poets of people. If pain helps a person connect I guess it's good then.

Lol...now you know my little about I can easily know what a person is going through based on what he/she talks about. grin

I think this is why I can neither be a poet nor write poems cos I'm sober/in-pain (the period you connect with ya deepest part the most) - I always go ghost and disconnect myself entirely from the world.

Anyway, if I may ask, why are you so adamant about love?
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol...now you know my little about I can easily know what a person is going through based on what he/she talks about. grin
I think this is why I can neither be a poet nor write poems cos I'm sober/in-pain (the period you connect with ya deepest part the most) - I always go ghost and disconnect myself entirely from the world.
Anyway, if I may ask, why are you so adamant about love?

If you don't churn out poems during your pain moments what deeeep insights do you get. grin cheesy

Hmmmmm I don't know. Maybe i'll connect to my deepest parts and get some deeeep insights. tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:

If you don't churn out poems during your pain moments what deeeep insights do you get. grin cheesy

Hmmmmm I don't know. Maybe i'll connect to my deepest parts and get some deeeep insights. tongue

Lol. Smart arse. undecided

I guess that's why I've a heart of steel and I see through people and life easily, hence I keep it real and I'm direct in my approach to everything. With that, you won't get carried away easily thus necessitating pain to connect to the deepest part of ya soul and to start churning out poems to heal yourself. grin

When I'm in pain/sober, I just stay in solitude in my own little world - far away from everyone, till I heal completely. And whatever deep insights I get, I tend to apply them to my outlook to life - when I connect back with the real world without talking about them.

Now, you're dodging my question. grin You never know, I might be able give you a hook-up with a mate who sells love for a living. tongue
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Smart arse. undecided

I guess that's why I've a heart of steel and I see through people and life easily, hence I keep it real and I'm direct in my approach to everything. With that, you won't get carried away easily thus necessitating pain to connect to the deepest part of ya soul and to start churning out poems to heal yourself. grin

When I'm in pain/sober, I just stay in solitude in my own little world - far away from everyone, till I heal completely. And whatever deep insights I get, I tend to apply them to my outlook to life - when I connect back with the real world without talking about them.

Now, you're dodging my question. grin You never know, I might be able give you a hook-up with a mate who sells love for a living. tongue

Is pain necessary before you can connect to deepest part of your soul.?

I doubt you have a mate who sells love for a living Lol honestly don't know. Will start asking meself. I Probably just want to experience something more.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
andromida:

Is pain necessary before you can connect to deepest part of your soul.?

I doubt you have a mate who sells love for a living Lol honestly don't know. Will start asking meself. I Probably just want to experience something more.

Err, I also connect with earthly plants (ganjar lol) from time to time, just to get sober. lipsrsealed undecided

Never doubt a nyggah offering help. So you have never been in love? And if you haven't - why do you need more, when you can just remain yourself and be happy - rather than seeking an adventure into a journey that might alter ya outlook to life forever?

A lot of people never recover from heart breaks, hence I always check every chic's history before I commit cos of that baggage.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Err, I also connect with earthly plants (ganjar lol) from time to time, just to get sober. lipsrsealed undecided

Never doubt a nyggah offering help. So you have never been in love? And if you haven't - why do you need more, when you can just remain yourself and be happy - rather than seeking an adventure into a journey that might alter ya outlook to life forever?

A lot of people never recover from heart breaks, hence I always check every chic's history before I commit cos of that baggage.

You use ganjar to get sober from what? Pain? Lol no wonder the insights.

Done a type of love it wasn't the real deal fell half in love. Then fell out. Lol
I can remain my self in love and I mean what's the worst that can happen? It can only get better.

Heart breaks can be sad no point spending all that time in painsville.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by tmanis(m): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U 2 need 2 get married
Seconded.....

thread = derailed....
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by LoopsPR: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Ahhh! Mr. Good man. Dont mind her stay true to yourself. Fill out this survey and stand a chance to win mobile recharge cards. Click this link https:///iB05XQ fill, submit and select your mobile network.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by tallestVic: 1:09am On Sep 18, 2015
@poster: sorry ehn.. Dooooo..hey,it is time to wake up and smell reality. I would advise you stop Watching TV and go take the redpill.. The redpill will get you depressed first because you will come to see the truth and wonder why you have been lied to all your life by society and the TV. Then,you will be born again,not of the world,but of the beast. All hail the beast!
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
andromida:

You use ganjar to get sober from what? Pain? Lol no wonder the insights.

Done a type of love it wasn't the real deal fell half in love. Then fell out. Lol
I can remain my self in love and I mean what's the worst that can happen? It can only get better.

Heart breaks can be sad no point spending all that time in painsville.

Ganjar is something higher minds use to connect to the inner voice in them. A source of spiritual feeling lool.

There is no such thing as half-love - it is either you are in love or not. Half-love is the reason why I'm not a fan of the word, it is just fake.

Anyway if there is no point spending all that time in painsville, why do you desperately want to fall in love?

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Ephemmm: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Confussion2:
Guyz there is this lady av been dating for like a year + . We have been going soo well, planed for marriage next year. Well from the look of things we both love each other. Shez a very nice person.The issue is that my babe told me something that kept me awake till dis time. Imagin !! 1.05am and am still awake.

She blotted that I loose myself whenever shez around me. Like WTF. She said I act like shez way above me, like shez too beautiful for me. She actually said I shudnt take it d wrong way but she just has to let me know cuz it might make her loose her head. Walahi I swear down it got to my bone marrow. Thing is av always tried to be a good person to her.Treated her like rare gem she really is. She actually said it that I luv her more than she loves me. I know how to play this game of not showing ur woman hw u love her but I felt since this is not some hit and run relationship there shud be no holds barred in terms of showing her love.

Av been ruminating over this issue since we ended our call.I feel like a wimp. Av dated somebody more beautiful than her soo is not like av never met someone like her. Guyz how do I handle this. My pride is soo wounded here even though I acted like all is well as she was dropping those yarns. How do I get my mojo back without coming off like a jack.

Sorry bros! The truth is that you have lost this babe unless you quickly start acting strange. Forget all ladies commenting here, they are all the same instinctually.

For your information, women are confused being: they love confusion. This is one of the reasons why any man that is so predictable will sooner or later loose his reference in their presence.

The following tips may be of help for the present or your next catch.

1. If she calls' don't pick all the time even if you are not busy. Sometimes, you even don't need to return her missed calls unless she recalls.
2. If she want to visit you, tell her that you are at home but make sure you hide for like 30 minutes before you show up.
3. If you want to eat together when she is hungry, eat little or not especially if she is the one that cocked the food.
4. If you are a working class, pretend you travel out of your state: this might make her to be thinking you have more than a chick.
5. Act slow to apologize even if you are at fault.
6. Be a special friend to some female folks and let this be know to her.
7. Stop talking excessively while communicating like a woman.
8. If she err, use little silent treatment though not all the time.
9. never beg her to visit you
10. If she offended you and expect you to be furious, do not be angry but make sure you resist any form of embarrassment next time.
11. Don't borrow from her unless you have a means of paying back in no distant time
12. Buy some inspirational books you can read instead of dedicating all your time for her.
13. Make money, make more money, make more more more and more money.
14. Believe that attempting to satisfy your woman is like attending a University in which you will never graduate. So, do your part conscientiously and forget the rest.

I hope I help: no time any more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ganjar is something higher minds use to connect to the inner voice in them. A source of spiritual feeling lool.

Feels scary.

Shymm3x:
There is no such thing as half-love - it is either you are in love or not. Half-love is the reason why I'm not a fan of the word, it is just fake.

Uhmm i did feel half love it might have become full with time but things happened....i just got a new insight love grows. grin

Shymm3x:

Anyway if there is no point spending all that time in painsville, why do you desperately want to fall in love?

I feel wondering why i am desperate to fall in love........ nah i am not desperate to fall in love. Why would anyone choose to be in pain when you can choose love. Love makes sense to me that's all.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by oshyno(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

Sorry bros! The truth is that you have lost this babe unless you quickly start acting strange. Forget all ladies commenting here, they are all the same instinctually.

For your information, women are confused being: they love confusion. This is one of the reasons why any man that is so predictable will sooner or later loose his reference in their presence.

The following tips may be of help for the present or your next catch.

1. If she calls' don't pick all the time even if you are not busy. Sometimes, you even don't need to return her missed calls unless she recalls.
2. If she want to visit you, tell her that you are at home but make sure you hide for like 30 minutes before you show up.
3. If you want to eat together when she is hungry, eat little or not especially if she is the one that cocked the food.
4. If you are a working class, pretend you travel out of your state: this might make her to be thinking you have more than a chick.
5. Act slow to apologize even if you are at fault.
6. Be a special friend to some female folks and let this be know to her.
7. Stop talking excessively while communicating like a woman.
8. If she err, use little silent treatment though not all the time.
9. never beg her to visit you
10. If she offended you and expect you to be furious, do not be angry but make sure you resist any form of embarrassment next time.
11. Don't borrow from her unless you have a means of paying back in no distant time
12. Buy some inspirational books you can read instead of dedicating all your time for her.
13. Make money, make more money, make more more more and more money.
14. Believe that attempting to satisfy your woman is like attending a University in which you will never graduate. So, do your part conscientiously and forget the rest.

I hope I help: no time any more.

Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
andromida:

Feels scary.

Trees dieting isn't scary...most of the geniuses have done it. The likes of Jimi Hendrix, Fela Kuti, Bob Marley, Tupac, Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, Obama, Prince, Warren Buffet, Oprah et al smoked weed at one point or the other in the lives. It connects you to a realm you'll never be able to get to in ya normal state. Though like everything else, it's a gift and a curse, hence it has to be used responsibly. tongue

Uhmm i did feel half love it might have become full with time but things happened....i just got a new insight love grows. grin

What happened? He cheated on you or did you lot grow apart? And what made you fall in love (half-love I mean lol) with him?

I feel wondering why i am desperate to fall in love........ nah i am not desperate to fall in love. Why would anyone choose to be in pain when you can choose love. Love makes sense to me that's all.

But love causes pain and if you don't want to be in pain and broken...it's better to stay away from it. Sometimes I meet some chics and you could tell off the bat that they're hurting cos of the past. Those are the type of chics I run from as fast as I can cos of the baggage that comes with them and it's difficult to heal folks who're like that.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Trees dieting isn't scary...most of the geniuses have done it. The likes of Jimi Hendrix, Fela Kuti, Bob Marley, Tupac, Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, Obama, Prince, Warren Buffet, Oprah et al smoked weed at one point or the other in the lives. It connects you to a realm you'll never be able to get to in ya normal state. Though like everything else, it's a gift and a curse, hence it has to be used responsibly. tongue

What happened? He cheated on you or did you lot grow apart? And what made you fall in love (half-love I mean lol) with him?

But love causes pain and if you don't want to be in pain and broken...it's better to stay away from it. Sometimes I meet some chics and you could tell off the bat that they're hurting cos of the past. Those are the type of chics I run from as fast as I can cos of the baggage that comes with them and it's difficult to heal folks who're like that.

I hear that it's still scary.

What happened? Turns out we were not compatible on necessary levels.

Love does not cause pain. Love is love. Pain is pain.
Maybe it's what a person thinks is love that is causing pain. Other things can be mistaken for love those will definitely cause pain. People who stay away from love out of fear of experiencing pain are just shortchanging themselves Imo.

If you have kids and somehow they do things that break your heart what are you going to do? Stop loving them? The prodigal son story comes to mind here love is sometimes trust that the person will find their way home and letting them be and when they come back accepting them without judgment or criticism of how far they fell of the wagon. This is unconditional I've seen many parents do this and yet their outlook to life didn't become negative.

It's not only in romantic love that a heart can get broken sometimes a lifetime's effort can be gone in the twinkle of an eye or something you really want that seems elusive some break..commit suicide, others weather the storm and stay broken in spirit and then some overcome and come out stronger.

Eyah those chics might have gotten healed from your healing affection. Lol grin not that I blame you though.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
andromida:

I hear that it's still scary.

It's not scary...you need to try it to know how helpful it's in connecting to ya spirit. Spiritual feeling when I'm trees dieting. You and I definitely need to smoke a fat zoot together. tongue

What happened? Turns out we were not compatible on necessary levels.

Lol @ not being compatible after letting him eat the forbidden fruit and beat that to smithereens...then half-falling-in-love in the process. He most likely went broke, wasn't beating right anymore, you met a new guy, or he cheated on you. Stop telling porkies and take the porky pie outta ya mouth. grin

Love does not cause pain. Love is love. Pain is pain.
Maybe it's what a person thinks is love that is causing pain. Other things can be mistaken for love those will definitely cause pain. People who stay away from love out of fear of experiencing pain are just shortchanging themselves Imo.

Love causes pain...it's just like everything else with a gift and a curse. The gift of love is nice, however, the pain that comes with does break a lot of folks. And broken people are the most difficult to heal cos of how the works. Most of them never forget the past and once you've to deal with that for a lifetime, it's scary. A couple of chics have fallen deeply in love with me and being around showed me a lot of things. I know how painful that emotion can get when they're hurting. Both never worked out and till this day, every time I see them - I see the pain in their eyes.

If you have kids and somehow they do things that break your heart what are you going to do? Stop loving them? The prodigal son story comes to mind here love is sometimes trust that the person will find their way home and letting them be and when they come back accepting them without judgment or criticism of how far they fell of the wagon. This is unconditional I've seen many parents do this and yet their outlook to life didn't become negative.

I guess you have never seen parents who became miserable till they went 6ft under cos of their kids, no? As a parent, since I would've accepted to lead the rest of my life, from when fatherhood kicks in, till I go away to meet my ancestors, for my kids - it's a sacrifice I won't mind paying. However, I can't be miserable for someone who I've no blood relations whatsoever with.

It's not only in romantic love that a heart can get broken sometimes a lifetime's effort can be gone in the twinkle of an eye or something you really want that seems elusive some break..commit suicide, others weather the storm and stay broken in spirit and then some overcome and come out stronger.

Only weak people and those who have no understanding of how life works get broken cos of that. Once you know life is a roller-coaster - you have to always prepare for all eventualities in whatever effort you put into making your journey a great one. You shouldn't be broken cos of a failure/setback - just take it as part of life. Get yourself together and keep pounding. That's what makes you a man.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with emotions - apart from sissified folks who attach emotions to everything.

Eyah those chics might have gotten healed from your healing affection. Lol grin not that I blame you though.

Lol. I can't heal no one...only the most high can do that. I'm human and I've got my own race to run, no time for extra baggage. grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Love causes pain...it's just like everything else with a gift and a curse. The gift of love is nice, however, the pain that comes with does break a lot of folks. And broken people are the most difficult to heal cos of how the works. Most of them never forget the past and once you've to deal with that for a lifetime, it's scary. A couple of chics have fallen deeply in love with me and being around showed me a lot of things. I know how painful that emotion can get when they're hurting. Both never worked out and till this day, every time I see them - I see the pain in their eyes.

Agreed love can cause pain when you have to chasten a person or when you are at the receiving end, when you have to say no or are at the receiving end of no besides these I cant see how love can cause pain. Generally Love expands our soul experience this type of expansion does not require trees medication tongue.

Pain comes from fear, rejection, unmet expectations and other things which can be mistaken for pain from love and then there is growing pains. Pain can birth love I don't believe love can birth pain it can only expand into more love.

Sacrifices you make for yourself and people you love can be perceived as pain by those who are not wearing your shoes because you feel passionate about what you are doing ultimately you making the sacrifice(s) feel, fulfilled and happy with the choices you are making.

So erm why didn't it work with the chics who fell deeply in love with you?
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
andromida:

Agreed love can cause pain when you have to chasten a person or when you are at the receiving end, when you have to say no or are at the receiving end of no besides these I cant see how love can cause pain. Generally Love expands our soul experience this type of expansion does not require trees medication tongue.

Pain comes from fear, rejection, unmet expectations and other things which can be mistaken for pain from love and then there is growing pains. Pain can birth love I don't believe love can birth pain it can only expand into more love.

Sacrifices you make for yourself and people you love can be perceived as pain by those who are not wearing your shoes because you feel passionate about what you are doing ultimately you making the sacrifice(s) feel, fulfilled and happy with the choices you are making.

So erm why didn't it work with the chics who fell deeply in love with you?

Lol. You don't have to be at the receiving end of love, for love to cause pain. What I was alluding to, in layman's term, has to do with investing/putting all ya emotions into something that thrives on imperfection (imperfection is what makes us human). It's only a matter of time before the imperfection comes to the fore and ya heart gets smashed to smithereens. Thus causing pain that will linger for a lifetime cos most people never get over heartbreaks. So why get involved in such a risky business, when you can easily opt for something safer? If whoever you wish to invest everything in is connected to you in an unbreakable way via blood/DNA...then it's understandable. However, doing all that for an outsider that can easily walk/blow away like the wind is just not it. The best approach to life is about protecting yourself at all times. Anyway, that's just how my mentality is - I basically don't have time for people. grin

Trees dieting has nothing to do with love. It's just for getting to a realm you wouldn't get to in ya natural state and for relaxation. It takes ya thoughts farther and wider - and it's somewhat supernatural. That was what made Fela Kuti, Bob Marley, 2pac et al create the type of timeless music they made. It's spiritual and you wouldn't know till you get in the zone. But done abuse it. tongue

Fvck sacrifices for people - make sacrifices for yourself. You can't save the world, and all those who tried to, died young. Those they died for never remembered them. Just love thyself and deal with people based on the energy they give out.

We basically just grew apart. It was just basically a case of them being attracted to a guy they see as the type of guy they can spend the rest of their lives with - and trying to create a hussy/wifey thing. However, on the flip-side I was still growing and in a space where you had to ride the wheels and enjoy every moment that came with it cos once you miss out or go past that stage, you'll most likely never get that opportunity again. And in as much as I saw them as my other half - I was young and I was running around with my dargs living the life. Then that became a problem. Basically, it was a case of either growing and acting ya age, or acting like a guy who's about to start a family. I just opted for growth/experience, rather than stay miserable in a lifestyle I still have a lifetime to opt for. It did hurt them and left them heartbroken (I'll forever take responsibility for that)...but I had to look out for myself. All I can do is to always remain cordial and be there for them whenever they need me - and thank them for helping me grow.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. You don't have to be at the receiving end of love, for love to cause pain. What I was alluding to, in layman's term, has to do with investing/putting all ya emotions into something that thrives on imperfection (imperfection is what makes us human). It's only a matter of time before the imperfection comes to the fore and ya heart gets smashed to smithereens. Thus causing pain that will linger for a lifetime cos most people never get over heartbreaks. So why get involved in such a risky business, when you can easily opt for something safer? If whoever you wish to invest everything in is connected to you in an unbreakable way via blood/DNA...then it's understandable. However, doing all that for an outsider that can easily walk/blow away like the wind is just not it. The best approach to life is about protecting yourself at all times. Anyway, that's just how my mentality is - I basically don't have time for people. grin

Playing safe here looks like being limited by fear of hearbreak lol. Though i don't agree with you but if your philosophy works for you then its good for you.

Shymm3x:

Trees dieting has nothing to do with love. It's just for getting to a realm you wouldn't get to in ya natural state and for relaxation. It takes ya thoughts farther and wider - and it's somewhat supernatural. That was what made Fela Kuti, Bob Marley, 2pac et al create the type of timeless music they made. It's spiritual and you wouldn't know till you get in the zone. But done abuse it. tongue

Ha! some of the tree dieters while they made good music looked looney and lived chaotic lives imo not very inspiring my darling self will not be dabbling.

Shymm3x:

Fvck sacrifices for people - make sacrifices for yourself. You can't save the world, and all those who tried to, died young. Those they died for never remembered them. Just love thyself and deal with people based on the energy they give out.

No plans to save the world here. People means family.

Shymm3x:

We basically just grew apart. It was just basically a case of them being attracted to a guy they see as the type of guy they can spend the rest of their lives with - and trying to create a hussy/wifey thing. However, on the flip-side I was still growing and in a space where you had to ride the wheels and enjoy every moment that came with it cos once you miss out or go past that stage, you'll most likely never get that opportunity again. And in as much as I saw them as my other half - I was young and I was running around with my dargs living the life. Then that became a problem. Basically, it was a case of either growing and acting ya age, or acting like a guy who's about to start a family. I just opted for growth/experience, rather than stay miserable in a lifestyle I still have a lifetime to opt for. It did hurt them and left them heartbroken (I'll forever take responsibility for that)...but I had to look out for myself. All I can do is to always remain cordial and be there for them whenever they need me - and thank them for helping me grow.

Oooooh someone is husband material shocked cheesy cheesy

So you chose running around with your dargs over family life with the chics lol anyway the rejection seems to be what hurt them but looks like bad timing for love cheesy and family things just life happening.
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Shymm3x: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
andromida:

Playing safe here looks like being limited by fear of hearbreak lol. Though i don't agree with you but if your philosophy works for you then its good for you.

Lol. Never scared...just don't think anyone deserves it, apart from my blood relations cos I owe them that by virtue of sharing the same DNA. People in general are just useless.

Ha! some of the tree dieters while they made good music looked looney and lived chaotic lives imo not very inspiring my darling self will not be dabbling.

Well, they messed with the curse. How about focus of their greatness and what they achieved? Or maybe folks who were tree dieters, yet maintain the "good life" you dream about like: Warren Buffet, Oprah, Obama et al? At the end of the day, a lot of folks who lead normal lives are just chaotic, despite lacking substance. grin

No plans to save the world here. People means family.

La familia is la familia - people are basic humanoids.

Oooooh someone is husband material shocked cheesy cheesy

So you chose running around with your dargs over family life with the chics lol anyway the rejection seems to be what hurt them but looks like bad timing for love cheesy and family things just life happening.

So you expect a guy in his late teens - age 21, to late planning about family, no? grin Chics and dreaming about family - real men don't think about family till they get past age 25. No regrets - I enjoyed my life and those were the best periods ever. And if I could turn back the hands of time, I'd gladly go back to that period and remain there forever like Peter Pan. grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by GuiltySpark343(m): 5:05am On Sep 22, 2015
eyes has not heard,ear has not heard,what god has planned for those who love him,if your girl loves god why complain,further more we are asked to love our wives as our own bodies,why is she complaining,the advice that i have for you is to makesure she is a godly woman,if she is there is nothing god cant do through does around us,you are untrack keep it up while you make her understand
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Never scared...just don't think anyone deserves it, apart from my blood relations cos I owe them that by virtue of sharing the same DNA. People in general are just useless.

Such jaded view of people and life such constriction on your part undecided

Shymm3x:

So you expect a guy in his late teens - age 21, to late planning about family, no? grin Chics and dreaming about family - real men don't think about family till they get past age 25. No regrets - I enjoyed my life and those were the best periods ever. And if I could turn back the hands of time, I'd gladly go back to that period and remain there forever like Peter Pan. grin

You guys were young can't blame you for choosing yourself.

At the end of the day life with love is in technicolor without love it feels like black and white i like technicolor smiley. I take it you prefer black and white. grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Porthos: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Lies, bro
Re: She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. by Emboogie(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Look dude you have actually acted the fool for this babe of yours, you show too much love and care and practically worship the ground she walks from your post. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong in caring or loving a gal but do that with a man's pride. A piece of advice for you...
Limit your calls i.e call only when necessary, Act busy and resist the urge to be with her often even if she's the one offering to see you, Leave out the lovey dovey talks.... i love you bouhaha. Lets start from here i bet you, you would see changes trust me cheesy cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Post Ur Pic Here, Lets Describe U In One Word / Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.