Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59229 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by omoharry(f): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Because i was not brought up that way...
1stdammy:
I tell u, that wasn't a mistake dear. That's what is called greediness's menh!!!.

One question for u babe, why haven't u made the same mistakes After all, u are human too.........
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
omoharry:
LOL...Thank you the birthday compliment. I am not the op in disguise ooo! haba! ..I work very hard for my money and take good care of myself without asking a man for money...all i am saying is that we are all human and bound to make mistakes most of the time.This is her cross to carry and she will learn her lessons from life experience.So people here should not over flog this issue with criticism having in mind that she is in a delicate condition.
That's what they keep saying... I DON'T DEPEND ON A MAN, I MAKE MY OWN MONEY. but when you are close with them, you will know them. cheesy

Are you a woman with multiple children or....?

BTW... Where is our birthday cake? sad
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by omoharry(f): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Multiple children? where is that coming from?...As for the birthday cake, do you want some?
MrBasketball:

That's what they keep saying... I DON'T DEPEND ON A MAN, I MAKE MY OWN MONEY. but when you are close with them, you will know them. cheesy

Are you a woman with multiple children or....?

BTW... Where is our birthday cake? sad

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
omoharry:
Multiple children? where is that coming from?...As for the birthday cake, do you want some?
Why are you on top of me this time? wink angry

Yes! I want some. cheesy
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
tiswell:
You are pregnant,and not married...you need more help than the op.
Atlst my man, his people nd mine gat my back nd am still in school. Alrdy in my finals...
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Ayofaks(f): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up hypocrite,you here are shouting, u re u not tapping money from men? And ur boyfriend?and am sure u dont even have a job?so stop claiming miss hardworker,all you women are the same,men extorters..
Ladies like the op needs tough love my dear...don't turn your partner into a cash cow...use your own hands to work for yourself..don't be a liability on anybody...thatz my point...boyfriend?!? My dear am married with 2 beautiful daughters...

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Abobaku: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..[you be Olosho]

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Ekaka1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
emitheo:
u sow where u reap
I thought it was the other way round grin
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Rofiboo(f): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
To be honest you must be stupid because just because a guy has money means you should depend on a men, can't you be independent now you get belle you know no wetin you go do. My advice is find a job and take care of the baby simple. Alapa ma sise. angry
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by 1stdammy: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
omoharry:
Because i was not brought up that way...
Meaning this lady in question was brought up that way. And again it could mean that some of u ladies could actually be brought up that way coz the level of their greediness's ehn..........chai!!! Na die o
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by SAMBARRY: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ok I'm back
For all the potential victims

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by emitheo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ekaka1:

I thought it was the other way round grin
yea...but then again,u still understand wat it means. either way,there's sowin & reapin!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tiswell(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Benignasweety:
Atlst my man, his people nd mine gat my back nd am still in school. Alrdy in my finals...
Alright,goodluck to you then.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by 6fit(f): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ur irrelevant as urself...ur nonsense msg and ur stupidity makes u even scarier than the virus!!! Go stay in ur lane coz I dnt stoop down on ur low level .

u are presenting d symptoms of schizophrenia....so get a life
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tonychristopher: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2015
omoharry:
Who told you she is a shitty slut...who are you to judge her? are you perfect..what about all the women you have bleeped in the past...what does that make of you....a saint?

but action speaks louder than vioce
how can you get pregnant for a man that has family

ok she aint slut bust desperate

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Ayofaks:

Ladies like the op needs tough love my dear...don't turn your partner into a cash cow...use your own hands to work for yourself..don't be a liability on anybody...thatz my point...boyfriend?!? My dear am married with 2 beautiful daughters...

Damn... That last line.. Imma roll a carpet for you.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Kassychuks(f): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:
swear say you know like money angry
U no wel....Who no lyk money?

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Kassychuks(f): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Juxtified:
lol. Na as d matta take vex me
Lolzzz....No wahala naa
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by anitafancis: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2015
ajimega:

I am willing to help you but on my terms that after you give birth i will collect the child and cater for she or he very well you just let me know if you are interested to give up the child but pls don't abort the baby and don't dump the baby in the gulter or dustbin i am willing to care for the child.
. Pls call me am so much interested.. 09092452151.. Anita francis..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by anitafancis: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy sunday guys i want to thank some of u dat gave advice on what i do with my condition i really appreciate and God bless u and as for others dat insulted me without knowing d full story i also thank you.. Let me make something clear for d record i didn't get pregnant to pin him or for him to marry me cos i can't marry a man that beat me and i still go out to beg friends for money for me to feed and cook for him when he is down on cash, i was working due to somethings i lost my job i fell inluv wit d man, i 4got i needed help and started dating him not becos of his money anymore i got to like him alot but still i was not 2comfortable living with him i still need my own place, the little money i have from my savings in d bank i spend d money on him cos he was arrested by d police to get him out of d station he asured me dat he was going to return my 200k and even add more to get my accomodation and even add more to it,, i was beaten by him he even knows my family friends and consin.. I didn't mention all this just to cut d longstory short.. I wanted to abort d pregnancy but he said i should't cos he has always wanted a child.. When he started complaning about no money i didn't complain too but he drinks and smoke everyday and still tell me he donesn't have money, i was five month pregnant and i have not started antenatal even d house we both live he couldn't renew his rest cos of no money, i was worred cos i have been having malaria for d pass 5month and i have not even gone to d hospital.. One morning d landlord came i was d only one at home he said we must live dat he has tried dat either we pay or leave his house, i told him and he said he was expecting some money dat i should not worry, on the 16th of junly i came home and found the house empty with all his things gone i cried all throught dat day i even call him he doesn't pick i keep calling on still he off his cellphone.. So pls don't insult me cos u don't know me or my story....Thank you...
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2016
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

This story lacks depth.I am inclined to believe its a scam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.