Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59232 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Lovexme(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
For starters, that lady you call your friend is definitely not your friend.
Keep the pregnancy, as it's too late / risky for an abortion.
Try getting a job; nobody ever said life was easy.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
undecided
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by braine(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
You two got u pregnant. Don't put it all on him.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by nochildsplay(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Amaka why ? I be don tell you be4 say Chukudi no be am ........... Now he don port and run

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by missbrigs: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
He allowed you keep the pregnancy till 5 months before he started misbehaving. Lemme tell you his plan. He will come back for that child as reward for the money he spent on you. So you either have the child and give out the child for adoption if you didn't save enough money then get a job and move on. Take this as a lesson.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by gboso1ne(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
When you dey collect d guy money, you tell anybody? abi who you help that time?
Now wey he don dump you, you come dey find advice abi na wetin u call am?
Commoy jhor

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by dododawa1: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
RUBBISH, buhari is coming after you soon.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Lordnewton1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Eyin arabinri!!! women!!!!!, better wise up oh!..no time!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking
.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

You go soon carry HIV, no be belle.

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

Good evening.

First off.....it is a painful thing to lose in love. Remember that the pain that comes into our lives is not meant to destroy us, but indeed can make us stronger and a source of help to others.

Also remember that not only is our Lord a merciful God, he is a very ever present help in times of trouble. He will surely help you (but not in the way you expect.....but it is always in the end for our good).

Now....my advice.

In a nice way....at the bolded....your idea for going into this relationship was because you saw the man as a means of money. You really did not love him....you loved his money. Now...think about it from the man's point of view. When we men go into a relationship, we are most of the time looking for someone to love us, even when the times are hard , and when we don't look so good. (Not all of us have six packs you know wink).You went into this relationship looking for money. You did not bring anything into the relationship. You even got pregnant for the man because you wanted to tie him down.

Now...he has abandoned you. Yes...he drinks and smokes because he is depressed that the girl he thought he loved...you.....instead loves him because he was a source of money....a means to an end. If you see your fellow human beings as a means to an end....and not as human beings....you most definitely would not be able to love them. I am single , and one big question that I ask as I think of a relationship is whether I want to be in the relationship because of the girl....and not because of some aspect of the girl....her beauty, her hair, her nice voice, etc. (Of course...I must marry beauty queen! grin). Because.....when beauty passes away, when money passes away, when health passes away....I want to be sure that we would be there for each other.

My advice.....Go and ponder on the meaning of love. As the bible says.....This is how we know what love is. Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.(1 John 3 vs 16). You will have a second chance at love....but this time....don't go into it looking for what you can get. Go into it looking for what you can give. Think about that. And that baby you are going to have.....is going to help teach you that lesson....because children are annoying irritating, and demand, demand, demand! But it is when you love them in spite of how many times they soil the bed, or eat, or disturb you....that you learn something about love. And it is those times when your child hugs you and kisses you on the odd time....that you learn what love is.

And you are not an irredeemably bad person....so don't let anyone think or say that you are.

And by the way....forget about the guy. He is married....and has children. He was...after all..using you.

5 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by nikkiking(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pishure of u or adonbiliv you undecided undecided.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by emerged01(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
I like Op because she is truthful. you knew you have problem but you decided to complicate it. Initially you failed to realise that you are the only one that can proffer solution to your problem,now that it has been complicated I need to tell you if you havent realise it yet that you are the only one that can solve your problem.
Abortion is not even the solution. what if you destined to have a child in life. I will advice you to endure whatever comes your way,at the end of the tunnel there is always a light.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

YOU WERE DIGGING EMPTY GOLDMINE. I HAVE NO MERCY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by kinibigdeal(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

DON'T even make attempt to abort it because is damn too late. Any attempt at this stage can make you lose your life. Face it and move on. With time the guy will come back for you. Do not make attempt to look for him because such image could hurt you bearing it in mind your present condition. Secondly, with your storyline. I guess it was a setup between your friend and the guy. The guy might have approach your friend about you, and she lure you to your un controlled lost. Here you are. Your friend knew your weakness and capitalize on it. Am pretty sure she cannot say she is oblivious of the man's maiden. Carry your cross, when you reach the hebrew gethemane people will help you.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by obowunmi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
@OP:

Buck up, don't be a weak sissy.

Move in with your family, find a job.... it's never too late for a fresh start.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by jnrbayano(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Where is that your special adviser friend?

You need her and her office more than ever now Op.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Btruth: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
#CHECKMATE!

You've been checkmate @ your own game. You want his money, and him want you for sex. 0/0 is equal to 0.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Tmaritas76(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freewoman:
Before I could be able to comment, I may wish to know where the man come from, I mean his hometown, Do you have answer to this?, secondly, Do you know if his parents were still alive, If yes, where are their physical location?, Thirdly, Were you doing what we know as township love, if yes, do know any of his relatives?, If your own parents still alive, if yes, get with them immediately, they may be angrily but they will never throw you out, All this question may look very stupid but very important, I haven't seen a hunter that kills an animal without going home with it, You are required to act fast, as you needed to have proper care, besides, incase of complications that comes on first pregnancies, you needed to be ready to absorb them on time if any, If you still cannot do with all above, I can help, you, just drop your phone number for some chat
I beg to differ.on what ground is she looking for the guys relative,did the guy promise her marriage.see let's be realistic,I like difining terms,the guy did not propose her,she is just being smart to use pregnant to hold the guy down.what biz.has she with the guys relatives,she want to destroys the guys marriage abi
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

(raise an eyebrow)nne so u considered abortion eh? sis u committed too many mistakes in ur association with DAT nigga.u couldn't even get him to set up a small business for u.ebeta u go ur papa house give birth en then plan on wetin u go carry ur life do
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by SmartMugu: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
This post appears fake. Just something to get everyone talking.
OP just joined NL 3 days ago, this is OPs only post. Why seek advice on NL hours after finding out the man left? The man is married with 3 kids, so how was he living with OP through the whole 6 months of pregnancy? If he wasn't living with her, how did she conclude he left?
I don't believe the whole story.
So, no more comments.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by toyese01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
¥øŪ said he left an empty house for you, meaning he actually got you an accomodation. Itwas ur friend that said he could marry you but he never said it with his mouth, he fulfilled his promise just dat pregnacy might not just be part of †̥ђε deal
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Speechless. embarassed
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=50pt]but why did you open up for the first time? [/size]
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Highestbee(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
(Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..)

I Wonder When We Nigerians Would Finally CHANGE! This is Life, Nobody Is Perfect! We All Went Wrong In 1 Way Or The Other, We Only Heard Of Her StorY Who Knows How Some People Bad Side Are. She Only Ask 4 Advice Not Judgement Or Insult From Any Forking Body.

@OP U Need a RESOLUTION, Learn From your Mistakes And Move On With Life. Get Something Doing While You Carry Your Cross.

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Olril18(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

dont ever depend on a man,
not in this century anyway.. be independent and work for yourself too.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ameezy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
@poster please how are you before i answer ur question u don turn baby mama finish
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by sureboy4eva(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
When will women start understanding money is not everytin. because u needed money so he is central bank abi? He doesn't hv bills to pay. So u open your filthy legss based on needing money and he has money. Oya go open ur leg for hospital born now. And eat the fruit of ur stupidity forever.

Some women won't still get sense after reading this. They will still be chasing boys or men with little money and loud noise. Neglecting the men/boys with with the white collar money and with the bright future. Ur type plenty for lagos. Una must get sense
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ameezy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
ameezy:
@poster please how old are you before i answer ur question u don turn baby mama finish
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ameezy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
ameezy:
@poster please how old are you before i answer ur question u don turn baby mama finish
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by endeedike(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
money made you open ur legs wide...now that the money no dey again you are on your own... dont tell me you didnt even get the hint that he could be a married man...next story pls...and please dont throw the child in the gutter when eventually you give birth..thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.