Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59236 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
aim5:

I actually have personal accountability for my actions unlike some of you females. I also never stated I'm perfect. This broad knew she was messing around with a married man for money so no one in their right mind should feel sorry for her . She should get off her lazy asss and get a job. Now that's a solution.

Ok @bolded sad
But what of the innocent baby? You see, a lot of children are being born to suffer and go through extremely bad upbringing + broken home ish by parents who can not think with their Medulla. My pity is really for the unborn child and I feel whatever happens to Annefancis will affect the innocent unborn child too.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by realtheo: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ur not even ashamed of ur self to have posted this on d media....the pregnacy is the result of ur laziness to work for self survival....am so annoyed that I cannt think of any solution....all I have for u is to turn a new live. Engage urself in any moral job even laboural services so as to be useful to urself
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by riczy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
ur same at dis point is SORRY
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
it is simple just need to use common sense..what he is trying to tell you is that deal is over...at least both parties gain something.... and to that pregnancy it is bonus
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifeomaekol:
nt bad, bt u hv to consider her situation first-------she has no money, no accomodation, wia she gonna d money to start up dt kind of business?, rent a shop or a space, d things she ll need to start up, she's 6mnths gone, wt her state of mind cn she cope? Wat she needs nw is financial salvation, altho she used her vry own hands to mess up her life. Hope she learns frm ds n other gals like her too, d best thing dt cn happen to a woman is to be independent, hv something doing no mata hw small, men shuldnt be treated as ATMs, she did, look wia it dropped her off.
She shud work for someone selling food...

Babe, d thing about working for ur money is that u use it productively.
If everybody learns ds art, den we wud value the concept of labour and management.
We Africans need to stop giving free handouts if we want Change.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifyalways:

Efe, I have calmed down oo. Story might be fake, make I no choke on my pepper soup on top NLD story.

Lol!

Abi?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Henricarter(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Benignasweety:
Nne, d only similarity btwn our two is dat am pregnant too nd nt married but wait o how wld u date a man u dnt knw to d root ?? Wia is diz man from?
.. Na wa oooo

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by andyanders: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

You are to be blamed because you were blinded because of money and at the end, he left you because of your foolishness.

You never met his people and you opened your legs not knowing who he is and where he is from? You have no business coming here to complain. You have to live with your burden.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

Lol cheesygrin
Check out this thread pls:
https://www.nairaland.com/1907921/revive-habit-self-sufficiency-every-nigerian

I only pity the Op cos she is pregnant and probably in a very bad state.

We don't need to be bias when we know things are wrong just because we are in for the support of same gender... What you posted in their doesn't mean most of them (ladies) will learn and those who will find it very difficult to learn is part of the op in disguise.

She's responsible for what's going through now... But unfortunate you couldn't speak out what you posted in their to the op than than a bias comment from you there.

She should be responsible for the guy's failure for being broke because she milked him dry by being financially dependent and her love for a ready made man... Gold-diggers don't have good ending in stuffs like this.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Cityguy: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
chymystique:
Anitafrancis, I blame you for everything! You knew the deal so it was expected you be on pills.. am wondering how on earth adults will be having unprotected sex and the gal in question wont take contraceptives in this century¿... You should forget him and look for a job to earn a living so as to take care of yourself and baby... It might look tough for you now but just be positive, things will get better for you esp financially with time... what of your parents? They come handy in situations like this
She took the friend-with-benefit stuff too far. She should have kept to the rules. Well, I know quite a number of ladies who went through similar ordeal and are fine today but truth be told, it's better not to learn that way. Things are not as green as they appear on the other side really.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Godsees: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
The man has money. OK is money his Surname? No investigation nothing, who is he, where is he from? Just make sure you go for antenatal regularly your baby will be fine and he will show then or later. You are like trying to collect rain water after it has finished falling.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrBasketball:

We don't need to be bias when we know things are wrong just because we are in for the support of same gender... What you posted in their doesn't mean most of them (ladies) will learn and those who will find it very difficult to learn is part of the op in disguise.

She's responsible for what's going through now... But unfortunate you couldn't speak out what you posted in their to the op than a bias comment from you there.

She should be responsible for the guy's failure for being broke because she milked him dry by being financially dependent and her love for a ready made man... Gold-diggers don't have good ending in stuffs like this.

About 80% of the people on the thread have cursed the Ops life from Sambisa to Gaza already na...what's the point in repeating the same insults over and over again. I simply chose to think of the unborn child and proffer probable solution to the issue.

The Op was completely honest too, some gals would have hidden the gold-digging part and only talk about the runaway lover who got them pregnant just to get pitied by everyone, but Op came clean.

Anyway, I still think that if this is not a Nollywood script from another NL attention seeker, then the Op needs help ..
Pregnant women are so emotionally unstable and should be treated with care.
Forgive me, MrBasketBall undecided
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by arnold123: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
So let me get this straight, you don't love him u only love his money right?, well that's what happen to women who behave like that, Go and thank ur God u didn't end up dead o! , cos girls like u fall in hands of ritualist and die a wrongful death so let this be a lesson to u #justbeinghonest
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
that's the result of gold digging.
Don't tell me crap that someone forced you to date him, you made the decision yourself cos he is rich.
I think you need to take care of the pregnancy and the kid. And mind you, if you abort or trow away the kid after giving birth, God will never forgive you.

As for the guy, he will meet his Waterloo sooner or later too.
No sinner will go unpunished.

Start looking for a job to enable you take care of yourself and the unborn kid.

Happy Sunday

You are not God to decide that.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by otokx(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
@juxtified, that reply is truly inspiring.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Godsees:
The man has money. OK is money his Surname? No investigation nothing, who is he, where is he from? Just make sure you go for antenatal regularly your baby will be fine and he will show then or later. You are like trying to collect rain water after it has finished falling.

The bolded is scary oh. This man could be a SPIRIT roaming from town to town impregnating girls who love to spend money they don't work for undecided
These things happen in Nollywood movies eh.

Ishilove, come and see eh.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
This Story Fake Asf..I Read It Somewhere Last Year. :-XThis Story Fake Asf..I Read It Somewhere Last Year.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by player007(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
No matter how much you think you love that guy/woman its always important to know every bit of their PAST. Because that will give you a clue of who he/she really is.
The deed has been done.
I think you need to evaluate your friendship with that so called friend of yours. She's a bad influence.
The deed has already been done. Be prayerful for you and unborn child.
You can get a job around, no matter how below you it may be. Provided its an honest way.
After you put to bed. That's when you have to decide if to put the baby up for adoption or not.
But my Best advice is.....Keep the child. God has a plan for you.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by olumite2014(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Since he's married and already have kids, you've already made the mistake by not knowing any relatives of someone before getting pregnant for him. what you can do now is to bear the consequencies of your mistake. Look for a job , give birth and take care of the baby. But let him know that he have a baby somewhere for future purpose.

Talking from experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

Ok @bolded sad
But what of the innocent baby? You see, a lot of children are being born to suffer and go through extremely bad upbringing + broken home ish by parents who can not think with their Medulla. My pity is really for the unborn child and I feel whatever happens to Annefancis will affect the innocent unborn child too.

Yes the child is unfortunately put in between the drama. And it's because of the mothers stupid decision that the child may face an uphill battle in life
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by nwadiuko1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

choii God don catch you........

You saw him as your ATM, a meal ticket, an exit to poverty......
You never loved him...it was all cos of the money....

You were having a bad time....yes, but that's hardly an excuse cos you r not the only one having challenges....
Just find something doing and prepare for motherhood......

This should serve as a lesson to others out there
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tonididdy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
life is not always as planned dear

look forward to having a beautiful delivery and how to source help to aid catering for you and your child.please do a good job single-parenting your child and the dad would always come looking for his child, na u go come even dey yanga then.

until then be strong...a child is a beautiful gift from God, don't listen to people and their claims that suffer has begun. Lies...children open doors for greatness especially if raised with love and the fear of God.

God bless you
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by nwadiuko1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freewoman:
Before I could be able to comment, I may wish to know where the man come from, I mean his hometown, Do you have answer to this?, secondly, Do you know if his parents were still alive, If yes, where are their physical location?, Thirdly, Were you doing what we know as township love, if yes, do know any of his relatives?, If your own parents still alive, if yes, get with them immediately, they may be angrily but they will never throw you out, All this question may look very stupid but very important, I haven't seen a hunter that kills an animal without going home with it, You are required to act fast, as you needed to have proper care, besides, incase of complications that comes on first pregnancies, you needed to be ready to absorb them on time if any, If you still cannot do with all above, I can help, you, just drop your phone number for some chat
you sure say no biz u wan do? grin

Abeg na joke ohh grin
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by galantjoe(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
you are in a big mess. but u have to take bull by horn to come out from the problem. look for responsible man for help. those asking u to look for job. can they employ a pregnant woman. No. so look for a man for help

are u from south east. if yes contact me. check my signature
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Tnycee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
God bless you bro.... grin grin

Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

idiot so it's you my uncle was talking about.idiot.dont come and scatter our family. gold digger

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Bjergtrolde: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

Juxtified, you own the internet today.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
carry ur load
wat yu sow z wat yu reap
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MarieSucre(f): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
I will refrain from passing judgements. And I will refrain from rubbing in what you should have done. It is time for "what you should now do", Get a job! That's all!!! A young life is at stake here, and it is now your responsibility. It should not suffer for your mistakes so do the needful and fast

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifeomaekol(f): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

She shud work for someone selling food...

Babe, d thing about working for ur money is that u use it productively.
If everybody learns ds art, den we wud value the concept of labour and management.
We Africans need to stop giving free handouts if we want Change.
dt is true bt hw many wuld wnt to hire a 6mnth old pregnant lady? Wateva she ll do for herslf ll b afta she has put to bed, for nw her family tho painful for them ll hv to help her thru ds mess. Dia is dignity in labour, sm pple dnt jux understand dt.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

About 80% of the people on the thread have cursed the Ops life from Sambisa to Gaza already na...what's the point in repeating the same insults over and over again. I simply chose to think of the unborn child and proffer probable solution to the issue.

The Op was completely honest too, some gals would have hidden the gold-digging part and only talk about the runaway lover who got them pregnant just to get pitied by everyone, but Op came clean.

Anyway, I still think that if this is not a Nollywood script from another NL attention seeker, then the Op needs help ..
Pregnant women are so emotionally unstable and should be treated with care.
Forgive me, Mr BasketBall undecided
Yes na... When someone is confessing the will speak out everything without realizing most of what they are saying just because the had been touched by the spirit and the realize everything when through.

I am sure the op is now blaming herself for letting out the gold-digging in her with all the bashing. cheesy

Ok! Adhered with you on that oo!

And why is she not a MOD again? undecided
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

The bolded is scary oh. This man could be a SPIRIT roaming from town to town impregnating girls who love to spend money they don't work for undecided
These things happen in Nollywood movies eh.

Ishilove, come and see eh.

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.