Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? (2138 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by peeparty(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:
Can you marry your fiance who is not mentally fit?

He/she was your dream companion.... They were normal, loving and sweet when you met him/her, you got engaged then Few days to the wedding ceremony, your fiance had a short term hysteria condition.

However, the doctor gave an uncertainty advice that you can marry your fiance but he can't guarantee what will happen perhaps he/she can be normal or there might be a reoccurrence.

Meanwhile families and friends have arrived for the wedding ceremony, both within and outside the country.

Will you call the wedding quit or take the risk to proceed with it?

cc lalasticlala
you too answer the question.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
Look well, me too no dey mentally stable, na eim I go marry mentally unstable person in the name of love, what kind of kids are we gonna give birth to?
MUMU undecided

A OFFSPRING THOSE INHERIT MENTAL DISORDER EITHER FROM THE FATHER OR THE MOTHER.

WHAT SUCH OF ILLITERATE WAY OF THINKING undecided
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by ChappyChase: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
MUMU undecided

A OFFSPRING THOSE INHERIT MENTAL DISORDER EITHER FROM THE FATHER OR THE MOTHER.

WHAT SUCH OF ILLITERATE WAY OF THINKING undecided
Fool!! You should known I would not have said that if I had no witness!!!
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:

No derailing......

Yes ma
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Fool!! You should known I would not have said that if I had no witness!!!
ODE!!

YOU WITNESS AM FOR YOUR OWN FAMILY ABI undecided

AS IF MENTAL ILLNESS DEY FOR PERSON DNA, THAT MEANS A PERSON CAN INHERIT IT.

SUPERSTISIOUS MONKEYS
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by ChappyChase: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
ODE!!
YOU WITNESS AM FOR YOUR OWN FAMILY ABI undecided

AS IF MENTAL ILLNESS DEY FOR PERSON DNA, THAT MEANS A PERSON CAN INHERIT IT.
SUPERSTISIOUS MONKEYS
Its obvious you're a mad! Quote me again to confirm if your mom is an idiot!
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Its obvious you're a mad! Quote me again to confirm if my mom is an idiot!
THANK YOU!
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by ChappyChase: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
THANK YOU!

Well congratulation!!! You made it!!! Your mom is now officially a FOOL!!!! Please quote me to redeem your mother's price!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION:
WHICH WILL YOU PREFARE TO MARRY
1. A SERIAL KILLER

2. A WIFE BEATER
3. A MAD MAN
4. AN IMBEC1LE

5. NON OF THE ABOVE
AND IF YOU CHOSE NUMBER 5 undecided WHY ASK THIS QUESTION?
ARE YOU THE TYPE THAT MARRIED BASE ON CONDITION OR LOVE undecided

ARE YOU THAT PERFECT undecided

EVERYTHING HAS HIS OR HER OWN FLAWS.

NONSENSE AND STVPID QUESTION WHICH IS BASE ON STUPIDITY angry

Will marry only for love
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol yeah mrdeedy! grin how re u jare?

Lmao. Mrdeedy ke! Am fine nd u?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION:

WHICH WILL YOU PREFARE TO MARRY

1. A SERIAL KILLER

2. A WIFE BEATER

3. A MAD MAN

4. AN IMBEC1LE

5. NON OF THE ABOVE

AND IF YOU CHOSE NUMBER 5 undecided WHY ASK THIS QUESTION?

ARE YOU THE TYPE THAT MARRIED BASE ON CONDITION OR LOVE undecided

ARE YOU THAT PERFECT undecided

EVERYTHING HAS HIS OR HER OWN FLAWS.

NONSENSE AND STVPID QUESTION WHICH IS BASE ON STUPIDITY angry

Hahahahaha. Bros who offend u this time around?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
I hate discrimination beht I won't hesitate on discriminating on this matter grin

Two insane ppl can't fuse and make a stable home. My sigi is my witness, I'm still looking for mine!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahaha. Bros who offend u this time around?
lozzz . NOBODY OFFEND ME, JUST THAT THE QUESTION DEY SOMEHOW.

AND ME DEY FEEL THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE, THEM DESERVE TO BE LOVE BY SOMEONE, AND THIS QUESTION KIND OF DEY BLOCK THERE RIGHT.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:

Will marry only for love
MOUTH!!

DID YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU JUST WRITE undecided

COS I KNOW OF MANY PEOPLE WHO TALK (A) BUT (B) IS ALWAYS ON THEIR MIND
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
MOUTH!!
DID YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU JUST WRITE undecided
COS I KNOW OF MANY PEOPLE WHO TALK (A) BUT (B) IS ALWAYS ON THEIR MIND

I meant it..... How is the question a stupid one?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:

I meant it..... How is the question a stupid one?
before any person think of marrying someone, he/she most have know the condition or physical state of that person.

So your question is somehow indirectly telling people that mentally disorder people are not fit to be loved.

Just look at the negative comments in this your thread undecided

Someone even went that far and say "is he mad" undecided

SO what message are you trying to spread?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
before any person think of marrying someone, he/she most have know the condition or physical state of that person.

So your question is somehow indirectly telling people that mentally disorder people are not fit to be loved.

Just look at the negative comments in this your thread undecided

Someone even went that far and say "is he mad" undecided

SO what message are you trying to spread?

Seriously, you are getting the point wrong..... Kindly read my earlier post.. Everyone has different opinions and that's what I want to know
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Farano rocktation help move to family section
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:

Seriously, you are getting the point wrong..... Kindly read my earlier post.. Everyone has different opinions and that's what I want to know
on what benefit it is to know their opinion?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:
Can you marry your fiance who is not mentally fit?

He/she was your dream companion.... They were normal, loving and sweet when you met him/her, you got engaged then Few days to the wedding ceremony, your fiance had a short term hysteria condition.

However, the doctor gave an uncertainty advice that you can marry your fiance but he can't guarantee what will happen perhaps he/she can be normal or there might be a reoccurrence.

Meanwhile families and friends have arrived for the wedding ceremony, both within and outside the country.

Will you call the wedding quit or take the risk to proceed with it?

cc lalasticlala

Yep. But it depends on a lot of factors surrounding us..
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
on what benefit it is to know their opinion?

Knowledge does not have an end.... We learn everyday

It's not bad to know the opinions of others...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Choice Among These And Why? / Should I Call It Quit / Character, Rich Or Handsome Man, Which One Comes First In Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.