Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tell Us About Your Marriage - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us About Your Marriage (83703 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by blank(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2010
No! People should add more of their experiences.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Sissy3(f): 8:46pm On May 21, 2010
ok. when someone has story they will probably resurrect it
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by SirKay3(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2010
By God's grace, my marriage is 14years old today. It's been full of ups/downs, but we thank God for it all. For those of you having troubled homes, may the good Lord comfort and build your homes for you all. It is well with you all.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by babonboard(f): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2010
OMG!!!!! I cant beleive this thread is still in existence,back then when it started the last thing on my mind was marriage so I'll just come silently read other people's posts smile at some,emphatize with some and etc etc. But to my surprise 5years and it still growing i bow my hat.
I am now fully established (if its by a year's exprience yes but if not then am still new) in the institution called marriage and in that short time we''ve had our ups and downs. I'll be back in a while to share our story,my story,
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 12:56am On Jun 07, 2010
My husband and I were childhood friends
What attracted me most was his great personality, his honesty, his maturity and his handsome looks
My husband proposed marriage and he did that on my birthday. He went down on one knee and proposed it was so romantic.
No one opposed the marriage.
Oh the wedding was really wonderful, we had the first wedding in Nigeria and the other one in the UK. It was the wedding of my dreams cos I was getting married to my own man, my own love. Well honeymoon, not yet but we soon will.
Of cos not no mistake at all becos I would marry him again and again and again and again and again
I have never been tempted to be unfaithful before cos my husband is the one for me the right one for me the God ordained one for me there is no other at all at all
Oh the marriage would last forever

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Damysa(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
So much talk about marriage
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2010
And is the anything wrong in talking about it
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^^ Are you for real? I didn't know that guy was married! undecided
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

My husband and I were childhood friends
What attracted me most was his great personality, his honesty, his maturity and his handsome looks
My husband proposed marriage and he did that on my birthday. He went down on one knee and proposed it was so romantic.
No one opposed the marriage.
Oh the wedding was really wonderful, we had the first wedding in Nigeria and the other one in the UK. It was the wedding of my dreams cos I was getting married to my own man, my own love. Well honeymoon, not yet but we soon will.
Of cos not no mistake at all becos I would marry him again and again and again and again and again
[b]I have never been tempted to be unfaithful before cos my husband is the one for me the right one for me the God ordained one for me there is no other at all at all[/b]Oh the marriage would last forever

Of cos, it's only natural for you to say that, seeing as he's on NL wink cheesy

But seriously oh, did you really have to wear white! shocked shocked
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2010

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Sissy3(f): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

But seriously oh, did you really have to wear white! shocked shocked

why not?
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2010
chaircover:

Come on Uju that was uncalled for

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist! grin grin grin

Sorry Mrs. S. wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2010
Yes Uju I am for real Mr and Mrs Siena is for real and he is married were you interested in him before? wink And I said all that not because He is on Nairaland I can shout it on the rooftops because I Love Him so so so so so so much.
@chaircover thanks. But Uju the colour of the dress is not white but ivory and besides one can wear any colour one likes for her wedding. And oh your apology is accepted. No probs
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by otokx(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2010
Interesting
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by annsuley: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
God has been faithful to my marriage,find more
http://pregnancyblogbyann..com/
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lol. Uju stop being naughty grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Chaircover are you coming for the annual summer bbq would love to see you there.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
chaircover:

Yes Good Question; and if she says Yes beat her over the head with your heaviest cast iron Saucepan. If you don't have one I will lend you one  smiley

Uju can sometimes be very naughty and she deserves a smack, but we must do it quick and run away before the "romance section" bois come to her aid grin

ROTFLMAO  grin  grin

Mrs. Siena:

Yes Uju I am for real Mr and Mrs Siena is for real and he is married were you interested in him before? wink And I said all that not because He is on Nairaland I can shout it on the rooftops because I Love Him so so so so so so much.
@chaircover thanks. But Uju the colour of the dress is not white but ivory and besides one can wear any colour one likes for her wedding. And oh your apology is accepted. No probs

Well, I can't say he wasn't on my 'list' before but now that I know he's been pinned down with a combination of super glue and aradite, I'll strike him off!  cheesy  grin

I still have about a hundred and ten of them to get tru anyway cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
Exactly Uju he is hooked forever with moi.

Are they all on NL?
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Exactly Uju he is hooked forever with moi.

Are they all on NL?

Of cos they r all on NL and I guard them jealously! tongue cheesy grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by MrsSiena1(f): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
U nutter cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by sheguru(f): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2010
Am married and enjoying it for the past yearrrrsssss,he misbehaves i punish him with love and look forward to the make up period( usually romantically explosive). I misbehave he does the same and the yearsss roll by.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by lostout: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2010
Have got a pretty daughter and just becos of her I stay in this messed up thing called marriage, This is my biggest regret in life the day I said I do to him, His nagging and so often now using me has his training punch bag I hate him, His lazy he lies steals my money, hide my stuff his so full of shit but I still stay and give him my body with deep tears in my eyes knowing one day his gonna walk home and find his lovely daughter and myself gone for good oooohhh am waiting for that day.xxxxxxxx
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by oYaTo(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2010
Meen lostout that's pretty bad. . undecided

Just pray and hope for the best.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by bestlife(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ave the best of marriage,I thank God for that
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by lostout: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ohhh well some are lucky some get bull>>>>>>u know wht I mean.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by chic2pimp(m): 2:57am On Oct 27, 2010
Absolutely Loff this thread. There are Great and funny aplenty. However there are also sad stories that would make your heart wrench.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by oYaTo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^ You're absolutely right, I've got a copy of this thread saved for offline access. cool
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by harakiri(m): 5:34am On Oct 31, 2010
I'll be back on or before 2018.Maybe i'll be married by then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.