Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel (61203 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm scared of getting married. Most women these days are wh0res.

I always advice guys to do a thorough background check before tying the knot with any woman, because women of nowadays are not like our chaste mothers who all married our fathers as virgins.

Anyways, No time to waste time. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I won't settle for less. I'm not saying virgins can't cheat, but they are less likely to do so.

...And for your information, I'm a Virgin. Before you start asking...

#PersonalOpinion
this just reminds me of stoning of women to death for adultery. There were two culprits here mate, that man didn't even get a mention from you. Marry a Virgin with no moral compass and you'll see there's no difference.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SHOCK7(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
Orishirishi shocked
what does dat mean?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
SirLegal:
A Lecturer shouldn't be acting promiscuous promiscuously to this level.

I believe he has a beautiful wife and lovely kids at home.

To the woman, her marriage is done and dusted.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SeverusSnape(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
lezz:
Your submission is FACT.
The rampant uninhabited sexual adventures of our married women is hugely owing to the highly charted marks on her sexuality road maps.

When a woman has _fucked several sizes of phallus in different circumstances, different personalities and in different locations, believe me, legal _fuck becomes boring and stale to her.

It usually takes a divine stroke of intervention to make her remain chaste in marriage; and even when she chose to be faithful, great and agonising is her temptation.

The importance of Virginity can never be over emphasised, bro.
Exactly my brother, That's my point, but these people fail to see. You're on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm scared of getting married. Most women these days are wh0res.

I always advice guys to do a thorough background check before tying the knot with any woman, because women of nowadays are not like our chaste mothers who all married our fathers as virgins.

Anyways, No time to waste time. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I won't settle for less. I'm not saying virgins can't cheat, but they are less likely to do so.

#PersonalOpinion

SEE HOW YOU ARE CONDEMNING THE WOMAN ALONE AS IF A MAN IS NOT INVOLVE. FOR ME; MEN OF NAWADAYS PRODUCED THE WOMEN OF NAWAWAYS.

Again, if you wish to marry a virgin, make sure you are one! ok?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by uzo4real(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Women!!!

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Donaldofficial: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
ahhahahah .... that one dey .... via http://www.donaldsense.com
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by tanidabi: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
All the best in your search

You are a virgin but we do not know if you have sexually molested a child

Virgins know your type and if they have too they will fake virginity by all means

Not a bad idea to marry a virgin but i have met a woman who married as a virgin and slept with more men as a married woman

I went for a training on child sexual abuse in church and we were told that when people are in constant adultery its a sign they were sexually abused man and woman inclusive

My stand has always been let him that stand take heed lest he falls.All the best in your quest for a virgin
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
You go wait tire
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
COME! HOW YOU WON EVEN TAKE KNOW SAY THE WOMAN NA VIRGIN SELF undecided

THEM GO DECIEVE YOU HANDS DOWN, NOW WETI I DEY HEAR SAY THEM GET VIRGIN PILLS. grin

grin grin FORGET THAT VIRGIN PART, JUST ONLY CHECK WEATHER SHE DO ABORTION, THAT'S ALL

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
What is dis world turning into. What a shameful act for the lecturer and the woman is a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by lezz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly my brother, That's my point, but these people fail to see. You're on point.
When it comes to sexuality everyone becomes a philosopher and so darn emotional.

For me, virgin wife is the choice of preference. Marriage alone is hard enough without adding a diick - craving wife who still uses the fading memories of her sexual escapades as a sleep enhancer.

Old resident courtę§Ans here will downplay the importance of virgin wives but the fact is, any woman who could hold off the advances and lure of sex while being single will hold onto her marriage and dignity much more. And in her should a wise man seek a lifetime companion.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by abimic(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Adultery na bastard. Send her packing sharply, and the only saving grace the man had was he escaped, that's a man speaking! But wait o, what If the lecturer would have even beaten the man instead? just thinking though. But I've got to realize that women that love Sex a lot don't get satisfied with a partner regardless all the availability but men, it's not always so.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Haslil878(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let's face it, Women of nowadays are getting worse. And yes, She has to get much of the blame.
. true talk my broda

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by zynzyn(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion

Thank God for your life. Your last lines down save you from many of the ashys on this forum!!
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
Who cares if you're a male virgin or not? cheesy Stop selling yourself. grin

You ought to undestand that anticipation leads to sex and women are vulnerable!
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by bewla(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
this one thing i heat about Nigeria new surname with hold why on earth will u do that if they don't wont their name to mention in bad issue stay away from crime y protect them when they dont care
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by zynzyn(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why do today's girls erroneously equate male unfaithfulness with female unfaithfulness?!

That is why they cannot be trusted!

When a woman cheats, there is the much bigger factor of HER CHILDREN BEING BASTARDS, or being suspected to be such (which is worse, if they actually are not). A woman who cheats is also doing a huge disservice to her children, who may despise her for life as a result (particularly the female kids)!

Which does more damage to your image? That your father had other women or that your mother was a LovePeddler!!

ANSWER HONESTLY PLEASE!

Staying single for life is better than marrying many of today's girls!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by ifeanyi83(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
"The woman, identified as Winifred, (surname withheld) while she was being beaten, confessed to the act but was rescued by the policemen at the ‘B’ Division Asaba who were called to the scene of the crime."

Not like i support adultery but must barbarism be displayed given the slightest opportunity? I don't see any reason that justifies beating her...

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Glory86: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you been wondering how to start your own Internet Business? You are interested, but you don't just know what to do. You have heard alot of success stories from successful internet marketers, who went went being broke to earning six figure. Yet, you have tried on your own and failed. You even bought alot of materials from so called gurus, read it and did all you could to make it, but all to no avail. To you, Internet Marketing is still a dream. But, thank GOD you are reading this NOW.
To make genuine and serious money online, there are 3 importants factors that must be. Either you
1.) Sell Online
2.) Buy Online Or
3.) Render a Service Online.
Anything outside the above conditions is simply fake and it's a Scam. Don't be victimized again.
Congratulations that you reading this, you just got The Right Way to Internet Marketing. Because my Team and I have prepared series of Step-By-Videos on how to go about Internet Marketing. They are named IM How To Videos.
With these, no more guess work, no more frustration. You just get everything right and straight to the point. For more, find out here: http://www.gigo360.com/imvideos.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by zynzyn(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaeforum:

Must he marry a Nigerian?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by haryomikun(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmmm... Ppl best do background checks before marrying babes.
BTW,,,, check my signature for DJ haywire's mixtape of latest 9ja museeq.
Click on https://www.nairaland.com/2557055/dj-haywire-solo-birthday-mixtape to see tracklist
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by lordmagic(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
EEHEE nd so wat
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Sandydayz(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
SHOCK7:

what does dat mean?
Wat do u think?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by histemple: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ayatullah:
LEADERSHIP STORY QUESTIONABLE!
If Leadership Newspaper has its facts correctly why can't the surnames of those involved in the story be mentioned?

Daily Trust's story on Nairaland running alongside Leadership's about a homosexual mentioned the full names of all the accused man and the victim including the details of where the crime was committed. That is good and fearless reporting.

There is a law in journalism to protect the image and identity of victims, especially in cases of abuse. For example, when a lady is raped, or a bank was attacked by armed robbers, you don't mention names. You can rather say, a new generation bank was attacked. Or a middle - aged lady was raped.

It is only when the case has been taken to law enforcement agencies, that you can reveal their true identity. And you must establish that you gathered your information therefrom.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by histemple: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
ifeanyi83:
"The woman, identified as Winifred, (surname withheld) while she was being beaten, confessed to the act but was rescued by the policemen at the ‘B’ Division Asaba who were called to the scene of the crime."

Not like i support adultery but must barbarism be displayed given the slightest opportunity? I don't see any reason that justifies beating her...

It is a matter of the police not being effective. Nobody has any right to torture a suspect, not even the police.

The police were supposed to arrest and detain the touts beating her because they have clearly acted ultra-vires as the law has no provision for self-help in either cases of civil wrong or criminal offence.

It's clear from the story that they committed adultery, but in the blind eyes of the law, they remain innocent until proven guilty which is even subject to preponderance of evidence.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SeverusSnape(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
lezz:
When it comes to sexuality everyone becomes a philosopher and so darn emotional.

For me, virgin wife is the choice of preference. Marriage alone is hard enough without adding a diick - craving wife who still uses the fading memories of her sexual escapades as a sleep enhancer.

Old resident courtę§Ans here will downplay the importance of virgin wives but the fact is, any woman who could hold off the advances and lure of sex while being single will hold onto her marriage and dignity much more. And in her should a wise man seek a lifetime companion.
You're a wise man indeed. You've spoken well sir, In fact, Knowing the fact that you married your wife as a virgin is a thing of pride. What more can I say??....You've said it all, I'm glad someone shares the same thought like me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by echomog1: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:

I 4 agree oo buh that woman no b SW nah..
sw ppl trust me..
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
foolish woman and stu..pid man.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by hedonistic: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
I don't understand how or why this is news. Is it the fact that two consenting adults are having a sexual affair or the fact that one is a lecturer and the other is a married woman. What's new here? Adultery (which happens every minute in every street everyday) or what exactly?

And as for Leadership Newspaper, this is disgraceful reporting. What do you mean by "crime scene" as stated somewhere in the report?What crime was committed?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Chelseafan1: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
wasup cheesy
Hi Pearl, did u check my friend's pics out ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.