Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83821 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

if we have to fight a war to keep the IBO's at bay I am ready to do it. I am a community leader in my area and I am ready to fight ibos through all possible means be it militarily, legally, fiscally and all what not as it has now dawned on all Yoruba's that we have been harbouring in enemies in our land.

I am ready to contribute whatever amount to advance the Yoruba cause as I just can't seem to stomach the insults anymore. People that knw me on this board will agree win me that I have been absent for a while because I promised not to get involved with tribal war going on in the politics section but the constant,unnecessary and vexatious insults of the biafrans aimed at denigrating the hospitable yorubas made me log back on just this afternoon to give a retort and sound a note of warning to the ibos to tread with care on this war mongering on the internet as you never know who's online watching and reading all the insults against peace loving Nigerians.

if the ibos want to secede, there are veritable mechanisms to adopt via the United Nations through which self determination can be achieved. I thank God Biafrans have
now created a forum for themselves to discuss their secession plans hence we can be rid of the nuisance they constitute on his board.

This is a friendly advice which I urge all discerning ibos to adopt in order to avoid another genocide.

Barely made it to law school

graduated fom law school with the skin of his teeth

earns about 45k a month

Total amount earned in entire working career is just about 100k

yet you want to contribute towards what did you say?

Guy why are you doing this?

who are you trying to impress with your fictitious blah blah blah ehn?

ees not good o

see how youre just talking as if ehn ehn your account is handling cheddar

calm down take it easy, you hear?

For now you dont have the kind of money or resources

and by the way which school did you get your law degree from?

That word up there is spelt P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y not fiscal, that means a totally different thing and it doesnt come in to play in this regard.

For a lawyer i pity your clients...then again what could possibly be expected?

community leader in the land of the blind...they also call you young lawyer there too abi? so its shacking your head? i pity you immensely i swear

some of your classmates are getting transcript ready to go for masters you, you no make the grade come here come they spray saliva dey threaten yourself cos you manage buy one fairly used tecno.

Oya continue

fire on

community leader.

Know this i pray you dont fvck up at that firm with the rate youre going if not na affidavit you go dey cat call people for front of magistrate court.

2.1 yapa amongst more sane law graduates and yes a lot of them are ibo

maybe thats even whats biting you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by amInigerian: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Hehehe! this osun mofo says he is from the 'SS'. Lwkmd.
'we SS' cheesy
It is your love for self-delusion and fraud that let's u declare that I am from Osun (powered by your complete ignorance of who I am).

The same disrespect with which you disrespect the rest of the world, is the very disrespect the world throws back at you and you wonder why you do not advance poloticaly amongst your Nigerian neighbors.

Who is your ally in Nigeria? And who is happy to do anything with you?

Igbo's are a failed race diplomatically

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

See this pauper living in his ancestors inherited face me I face u, making noise. Landlord indeed!

Smellos!

leave the guy for me i don put am for him proper position read posts above.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Paretomaster(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

No they wont. What pains we business people in Alaba is that we built this market from scratch. When the Fed Govt moved us out of Suru-Alaba to this current place, it was all covered in bushes and water logged, they promised to develop the place and build roads but they never did anything. We poured red sands and started developing from make shift to what it is today and now these lazy, never do well Yoruba leeches wants to benefit where they have not sowed.

From today henceforth there will be no more agbero in Alaba international. The line has been drawn, even our customers are not left out, they get harassed and extorted for coming to buy goods here which is not good for our business at all. I say this with all sense of sincerity, we will not stop fighting and killing until these useless agbero leave Alaba international market.

in as much as I don't support your brothers chest beating, am with u on this, it's high time d Govt beam it's search light on dis never do well agberos and omo onile.

if any agbero near your store, don't hesitate to use your revolver.

as for those making arrangements to meet for a bout, Seun should send one on his MOD to cover the event.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by azzima(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:
Hope the cowards do not flee lagos in thousands like they did when hausas in ekiti attacked them

its igbos turn to take over lagos after fulanis took the mantle of leadership in kwara
We all know who will be the losers at the end. Igbos have been losing since the beginning of time. This is the same bragging that got you folks killed in the North, same thing that led to the civil war. When the agberos and omoniles get in the mix?we know very well how that will end. Ekene dili transport will not be enough to carry you serpents out of not just lagos but the domino effect will be that all other Western states will rise up against the rodents of Nigerian society. A word is never enough for you Bastards!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ArodewilliamsT: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
amInigerian:

It is your love for self-delusion and fraud that let's u declare that I am from Osun (powered by your complete ignorance of who I am).

The same disrespect with which you disrespect the rest of the world, is the very disrespect the world throws back at you and you wonder why you do not advance poloticaly amongst your Nigerian neighbors.

yoruba prayer point:- "God please make the 'SS' hate Igbos and love us yorubas in Jesus name, Allahu akbar". Your prayers have been answered, you can jump up for joy now. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by lebete3000: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Lagos is no man's land". Quote me anywhere.

You belong to the Lagoon....

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by babestella: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

So you really think you can win in Lagos? like really really?

Common.....I believe you are joking though, for the sake of innocent ibos who don't know how you are endangering their lives online and offline.

Shut up that cesspit you call mouth you bloody vampire. All you Yoruba's do is plan how to kill the igbos simply because you sold them lands and your property just so you can host owambè parties. Now you feel they are a threat to you. It shows how s1lly and low you all are. Go get ready for war, you can plan but your plans will fall in your face like a pack of cards. This is the reason why your yoruba folks create enmity between them and the Igbos, how can you sell your lands and properties to igbos and now you think by planning violence and killing them you can get it back, you and your smelly folks must be high on expired weed. Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onenaira3: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rotimi47:

piss off cave man slowpoke, your tribe are crime kingpins and about alaba, i will surely take a flight from where i am to Lagos if your sorry assess start an armed conflict with us as I am proudly a lagosian, I have dealt with Igbos who engaged me in ladipo in 2008 when I drove my car there for repair after I had an accident ( reason was some of them were envious of me as per the type car I drive which was very rear then), they tried to rough handle me but I was with a older friend and we dealt with them.

Though it was later settled as they were told to make apology by the Igbo leaders, I had another of such encounter at alaba international when a little brother dragged me there to get some air condition for my new place as he advised me not to buy from the place I usually buy electronics( LG on Allen avenue), after a little exchange the igbo guy stated calling his other Igbos and I brought out my phone to call my peps & OPC national leader too but the Igbo leaders in the market settled the fight. I don't run from a fight if my right or the right of anyone I know is abused. I am a lagosian born in an estate initially part of Ikeja but later made part of Oshodi; If you are a lagosian you will know how rugged an oshodi guy is in-respect of class.

Ladipo is small for me though some Igbo importers who happen to be my customer at one point know me well but if it comes to a fight I will definitely side with my tribe and leave out the Igbos who are related to me & my Igbo friends but others I can't wait to engage as they keep looking for a physical confrontation with my people & so they must have it if they draw the first blood.

Blah blah blah is all I saw as well long story rubbish trying to justify your cowardly e thugging @ss while your shameless bro are getting whopped. F2king coward!!!!! Beat that keyboard nigg@, that'll save your bros from the knockout going on ewu. Lazy coward!!!! and as usual an oshogbo monkey claiming "I'm lagosian. Don't even blame you. Being the only good area in your entire South West, no doubt Una will forcefully attach to it. A pity the egun haven't grown the balls to start knocking you f2kers out of their lands.

While I'm at it, your entire South West is the criminal infested den of the entire south even through out history. Your literally Nigeria criminal children. No wonder you were named the "problem of Nigeria" by SLS.
https://www.nairaland.com/2246902/criminal-infested-region-southern-nigeria
Your entire community and region is just a f2king piece of trash God accidently forgot to smite off. Bunch of lazy savages. Worthless monkeys.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
thunder fire you there. For every Fulani attack on igboland they were maimed and chased away, but fulanis kill yelowbas for fun in yelowba land eg the ikorodu case...lmao

yorubbish fool! when are you going to attack the gambaris in Ilorin who have openly declared that Ilorin will be theirs till thy kingdom come?

Book haram are terrorists just like your babafemi, adebolajo and adebowale brothers, so Igbos were concerned that boko should have been taken to yolobaland to unite with their osunistan brothers and not in alaigbo

Wetin you used to chase them away? cassava sticks? lol

So Huasa-Fulanis no dey that erosion land?
Seriously y'all should just hand your land over for herding. No human wants to live in that region.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
yorubaboon, why did your useless oba of lagoon send his goons to carry placard to beg Igbos to please stop calling Lagos no mans land?
Igbabbon, my oba of lagoon already told you what it do. Behave or jump in the lagoon.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
brown3:
loud mouth yoruba caward, we dont loud mouth we believe in action. Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made

loud mouth igbe coward, show us the action first.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by amInigerian: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

yoruba prayer point:- "God please make the 'SS' hate Igbos and love us yorubas in Jesus name, Allahu akbar". Your prayers have been answered, you can jump up for joy now. grin
Please understand that whereas we in the south-south have had kingdoms spanning centuries, the Igbo man was never able to so socially organise himself into anything beyond villages or clans

In fact, it was even the white man that came and started appointing chiefs for them because he needed to implement indirect rule. Go do your research

Igbo's are the largest most primitive ethnic group in this region of the country. Their only relevance comes from being lucky to be the most populous in the carved out eastern region.

Igbos conquered not one single village in time past. They couldn't even come round to internally becoming a people .

Historically, the Igbo nation didn't exist. No Igbo man knew the boundaries of Igbo land and you never heard of the Igbo military. But there were inter-village wars and inter-clan wars. This is simply because clans and villages were the political structures that existed.

Being primitive and grasping, that is all they have done from the time they knew they existed, and with zero manners and courtesy as social sophistication cannot be found in their history.

I realise that they really can't understand how we see them just as some ancient African chief would not have understood how his white visitors saw him when he came out to greet them in his naked or close-to-naked glory.

What we see here is that the least socially sophisticated/advanced people will not keep quiet either because:

1). They do not fully appreciate the level of their relative underdeveloped social legacy compared to those around them

OR,

2). They are aware consciously or subconsciously and this is just their outward reaction to the inner feelings of inferiority it has created

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by babestella: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

if we have to fight a war to keep the IBO's at bay I am ready to do it. I am a community leader in my area and I am ready to fight ibos through all possible means be it militarily, legally, fiscally and all what not as it has now dawned on all Yoruba's that we have been harbouring in enemies in our land.

I am ready to contribute whatever amount to advance the Yoruba cause as I just can't seem to stomach the insults anymore. People that knw me on this board will agree win me that I have been absent for a while because I promised not to get involved with tribal war going on in the politics section but the constant,unnecessary and vexatious insults of the biafrans aimed at denigrating the hospitable yorubas made me log back on just this afternoon to give a retort and sound a note of warning to the ibos to tread with care on this war mongering on the internet as you never know who's online watching and reading all the insults against peace loving Nigerians.

if the ibos want to secede, there are veritable mechanisms to adopt via the United Nations through which self determination can be achieved. I thank God Biafrans have
now created a forum for themselves to discuss their secession plans hence we can be rid of the nuisance they constitute on his board.

This is a friendly advice which I urge all discerning ibos to adopt in order to avoid another genocide.

Shut up you fooo0ooool. All your life time dream is to fight the igbos, go on plan, execute, fight the igbos because you can't achieve nothing in life other than hate a tribe that came to leave with you as in one Nigeria.

Should talk like your father's gave out free lands to the igbos, seems you forgot the igbos buy your lands for millions of Naira, didn't your parents tell you they sold your lands? How many Yorubas can leave SW and go buy a land for 10 million in Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc? How many? I ask you because the way you folks think baffles me, but one thing I can tell you is that you may not live to tell the story after this war you are calling for.

If the igbos say they want to go, Nigeria should let them go. Aren't you even happy? Igbos will leave their blocks of 6 or 8 flats and even duplexes for you and your likes so you could live like kings?

Lol, pls get a life and don't be a dessert rodent here.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Jascon4: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beremx:
The kind of nuisance those jobless agbero boys constitute at Alaba and Iyana-Iba really calls for concern.

At Iyana-Iba,if the agbero boys see anyone carrying goods with wheelbarrow or truck,they will stop the person and start demanding for 50naira and above depending on the weight of the goods. I witnessed an incident when a pregnant woman bought 2 microwaves and she was accosted by some agberos who were demanding for 100naira from her. She refused to give them and they broke her microwaves. She cried and cursed the urchins but no one came to her aid. People just stared at her.

Its high time the LASG does something about the agberos. Their wahala is too much!

Unfortunately, The LASG has tacitly legalized the extortion by allowing the activities of these micreants to continue unhindered. I witness this unpalatable and unlawful activity all the time in that axis of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by xyzhill(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
I think you are thinking of your mother's yansh which is fully dredged and can accommodate any ship or aircraft carrier
guy if i slap u ehen thoes things on ur sisters chest will flat like slippers........... See ya narrow brain like brt line..... By d tyme i knock ya head u go they dredge all d women 4 ya area........ Dey there with dat your oversized mouth like turkey own and your brains d shape of ya papa balls..... When ships start plying d river niger en route onitcha your mouth go wide like express way

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rotimi47:

piss off cave man slowpoke, your tribe are crime kingpins and about alaba, i will surely take a flight from where i am to Lagos if your sorry assess start an armed conflict with us as I am proudly a lagosian, I have dealt with Igbos who engaged me in ladipo in 2008 when I drove my car there for repair after I had an accident ( reason was some of them were envious of me as per the type car I drive which was very rear then), they tried to rough handle me but I was with a older friend and we dealt with them.

Though it was later settled as they were told to make apology by the Igbo leaders, I had another of such encounter at alaba international when a little brother dragged me there to get some air condition for my new place as he advised me not to buy from the place I usually buy electronics( LG on Allen avenue), after a little exchange the igbo guy stated calling his other Igbos and I brought out my phone to call my peps & OPC national leader too but the Igbo leaders in the market settled the fight. I don't run from a fight if my right or the right of anyone I know is abused. I am a lagosian born in an estate initially part of Ikeja but later made part of Oshodi; If you are a lagosian you will know how rugged an oshodi guy is in-respect of class.

Ladipo is small for me though some Igbo importers who happen to be my customer at one point know me well but if it comes to a fight I will definitely side with my tribe and leave out the Igbos who are related to me & my Igbo friends but others I can't wait to engage as they keep looking for a physical confrontation with my people & so they must have it if they draw the first blood.

babestella:

Shut up you fooo0ooool. All your life time dream is to fight the igbos, go on plan, execute, fight the igbos because you can't achieve nothing in life other than hate a tribe that came to leave with you as in one Nigeria.

Should talk like your father's gave out free lands to the igbos, seems you forgot the igbos buy your lands for millions of Naira, didn't your parents tell you they sold your lands? How many Yorubas can leave SW and go buy a land for 10 million in Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc? How many? I ask you because the way you folks think baffles me, but one thing I can tell you is that you may not live to tell the story after this war you are calling for.

If the igbos say they want to go, Nigeria should let them go. Aren't you even happy? Igbos will leave their blocks of 6 or 8 flats and even duplexes for you and your likes so you could live like kings?

Lol, pls get a life and don't be a dessert rodent here.
babestella:

Shut up that cesspit you call mouth you bloody vampire. All you Yoruba's do is plan how to kill the igbos simply because you sold them lands and your property just so you can host owambè parties. Now you feel they are a threat to you. It shows how s1lly and low you all are. Go get ready for war, you can plan but your plans will fall in your face like a pack of cards. This is the reason why your yoruba folks create enmity between them and the Igbos, how can you sell your lands and properties to igbos and now you think by planning violence and killing them you can get it back, you and your smelly folks must be high on expired weed. Nonsense.
4stylz:
Because you are more in population doesn't make you own a place;; You all should read the history of Lagos and you will know its a place for all so as every part of the country..

If your village is In Lagos; raise your hand... ogun, oyo people claiming lagos
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=48]Seun
lalasticlala & other mods.
is there anything bad if you close this thread?
all the Lamentations of the Igbo's on nairaland only ends here.
I have not seen it in reality.
all the chest beating & ultimatums starts and end online. and average Igbo man in reality can't be bragging and ranting the way there children here is doing.
17 years old boy bragging how he owns economy of a state. grin
what a comic relief cheesy.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by babestella: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Then go and buy and build Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Cross Rivers. Shebi they too have access to the sea? They have more land than y'all sef. Go and help them "develop" and "crash" the Lagos economy. You all make it clear that you have nothing in common with Yorubas while you are closer to the SS, so why not flood those lands instead? Must you all be in Lagos? Troublemakers.

It shows you never travel outside Lagos. Go to thebfar north, extremes of Nigeria, igbos buy land and build. All parts of Nigeria, you'll find then igbos buying lands and building. But you sit tight in your southwest to think that the igbos came to grab you land for free. If you don't sell lands to them they will not buy kè, they'll look for somewhere to buy and build.

Check the records, the igbos are the tribe which truly believe in one Nigeria and that is why they migrate to any part of the country, buy land build houses and businesses and even raise a family. But Yoruba and Hausa fulanis will never buy house outside their region and what does that connote? It sends a negative message to say "we are not one yet".

Check out the comments by SLS below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2246902/criminal-infested-region-southern-nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rotimi47:

you brag alot (complete this please: empty barrels make...)

which car was rear? The word is rare.

Everybody come and see o Rotimi shops at LG on Allen, he even has air condition at home too!

*shudders*

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Just continue insulting, the cloud is gathering.

The storm is almost here. if you don't feel the mood of the nation then I must admit all ibos are FOOLS. We plan to wipe you all out now. Enough of ibos in Nigeria...ya'all should go form your Biafra.

Both educated and illiterate Yoruba's now know you hate us yet u stay and prosper in our lands.

Just continue.....

huangcheng:

Apart from hiding behind your keyboard making noise on Nairaland, can you really come out and fight this Yoruba fight?

I am currently at Obosi, we've chased your people away from the entire area before the Army and police came in. You have no idea how much we need this fight to put this Yoruba strength to rest once and for all. At least, after one big duel we'll have mutual respect for each other here in Lagos. Nonsense!!

Kuyo:
I know you we not believe it you need to thank the Army and police that saved the Yoruba agberous. thousands of Alaba boys with marchets marched near Cele bus to deal with the Yoruba touts before the Army and police started shooting on the air and the Alaba boys retreat back to Alaba market
huangcheng:

The useless cowards ran to Ojo barracks to call the Army when the police couldn't save them. I'm tired of the noise, i want this fight badly so that we can have mutual respect for each other after. Enough of the talks and chest beating, let men come out to the field where the metal meet the meat.

Flyoruboy:

Then go and buy and build Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Cross Rivers. Shebi they too have access to the sea? They have more land than y'all sef. Go and help them "develop" and "crash" the Lagos economy. You all make it clear that you have nothing in common with Yorubas while you are closer to the SS, so why not flood those lands instead? Must you all be in Lagos? Troublemakers.
kenny987:

You are just a spoilt child going on and on like a broken gramophone record! Get real and confront the issue on ground which is unfair taxation. Is that how to support or develop the much needed SMEs? The same problem affects Nigeria on the international front, multiple taxation, both legal and illegal! I asked u before when u were born! Other than the rubbish u are spoon-fed and silly sentiments what personal beef do u have against an Igbo person that originated just because he is Igbo and not a normal human interaction?

Igbo this and that...did any one come to disturb ur peace? Or they should not own property again? So who is the fool according to u? The one that charged and received millions for land/property or the one that bought and occupies it as rightful owner? Silly child! Go and change the tenets of the constitution then u can come and cry about the occupation of any area in Lagos or any part of Nigeria by the Igbo! Silly kid!

When u should be calling on the government to develop and diversify infrastructure like seaports and airports as well as create more conducive environments for businesses and general existence, thereby reducing the glut and overpopulation of an area u are here looking for people that don't even give a flying fart whether u exist or not!

DikeOha882:
Called someone in alaba now who told me that agberos were pursued from alaba intl by Igbos and army men, the Igbos are against baboon dey work monkey dey chop, a situation whereby an importer brings goods enroute alaba,some agbero boys will stop them at volks and they will pays them,then the trailer gets to alaba for offloading, agbero comes again to levy the importer again, the offloaders charges an amount,the agbero boys collects their share too from them. This payments is different from the tax they pay to local government.
chukssnkeze:
What is bad is bad its not about tribe or anything, these agberos or whatever they are carry on themselves as if they are all in all, don't get me wrong if the same thing is done in delta, IMO, or kano , bad thing na bad thing!!!!!, just yesterday I witnessed the beating of an IBO trader by a group of Yoruba boys, I have seen same in computer village, they were these boys that go around collecting money from traders, they find you wanting they gather and beat you up.
In
funkybully:
Just called my friend in alaba now, and he told me those lazy yolobastard touts came to impose their tax collection by themselves and they vehemently chased them away beating s lot of them silly.

Why will agbero put eye for alaba. Go ask ojo local govt how much they make from alaba
.why multiple tax by useless yoloba lazy fools.

Lol, my guy said yolofools ran like a coward they are.
Beremx:
The kind of nuisance those jobless agbero boys constitute at Alaba and Iyana-Iba really calls for concern.

At Iyana-Iba,if the agbero boys see anyone carrying goods with wheelbarrow or truck,they will stop the person and start demanding for 50naira and above depending on the weight of the goods. I witnessed an incident when a pregnant woman bought 2 microwaves and she was accosted by some agberos who were demanding for 100naira from her. She refused to give them and they broke her microwaves. She cried and cursed the urchins but no one came to her aid. People just stared at her.

Its high time the LASG does something about the agberos. Their wahala is too much!
Jascon4:

Unfortunately, The LASG has tacitly legalized the extortion by allowing the activities of these micreants to continue unhindered. I witness this unpalatable and unlawful activity all the time in that axis of Lagos.
Keegan:

LASG should take note of complaints like these and start acting accordingly.
huangcheng:

No they wont. What pains we business people in Alaba is that we built this market from scratch. When the Fed Govt moved us out of Suru-Alaba to this current place, it was all covered in bushes and water logged, they promised to develop the place and build roads but they never did anything. We poured red sands and started developing from make shift to what it is today and now these lazy, never do well Yoruba leeches wants to benefit where they have not sowed.

From today henceforth there will be no more agbero in Alaba international. The line has been drawn, even our customers are not left out, they get harassed and extorted for coming to buy goods here which is not good for our business at all. I say this with all sense of sincerity, we will not stop fighting and killing until these useless agbero leave Alaba international market.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
WIZGUY69:
Seun
lalasticlala & other mods.
is there anything bad if you close this thread?
all the Lamentations of the Igbo's on nairaland only ends here.
I have not seen it in reality.
all the chest beating & ultimatums starts and end online. and average Igbo man in reality can't be bragging and ranting the way there children here is doing.
17 years old boy bragging how he owns economy of a state. grin
what a comic relief cheesy.
[/s]

Trash!

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]
Trash!

why mentioning me? are you mad?
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2015
amInigerian:

Frustrated disciple of slavery, hate and propaganda, take this:

erikcantona:
Another mad man from yaba left !! We are no longer answering that name called ss we now knw better ! Together we are stronger !! We are biafrans mind you am from rivers state
EzePromoe:
[b]OP, you're Yoruba. How did I know this? Your assertion on the ceased property bla bla bla depicted the common argument that some NLders from the Western divides do present. You've not even crossed the Niger bridge and you're coming with your 'we Niger Delta' rant. If a true Niger Deltan brings up this argument, here are some simple questions I will ask him/her, 'ARE ABIA, IMO & ONDO STATES NOT IN THE NIGER DELTA? IF YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IGBOS WHILE WOULD YOU INCLUDE SOME IGBOID GROUPS IN YOUR MAP, OR DO YOU THINK WE DON'T WISH TO ALSO BE ON OUR OWN?' But I know that you're just an impostor but I was kind to reply you (something I rarely do) because you could be a Niger Deltan (perhaps from Ondo state) and you may be unschooled of Nigerian demographics.

There's this big mistake that some of you impostors get wrong which sells your tricks out and makes people identify you faster. And those mistakes are;

- You limit Igboland to the 5 SE states as it is obtainable in the SW. People who created those states new next to nothing about Igbos. Those boundaries are fraudulent and in no way reflect our identity.

- You exaggerate the Igboid denial story to soothe your ego. I saw in your post where you said the Ikwerres took abandoned properties. Where if I may ask? The properties that were ceased was by the Ijaws who then dominated the Rivers state of old. Some of the properties which was within Ikwerre enclaves such as Diobu, were guided by the Ikwerre people and later returned to the owners. Those who didn't come back to reclaim their properties for fear of Nigerian army killing them, and had their properties occupied. If you've been to Diobu area most especially Ileabuchi axis, Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass, you'll think you're in Onitsha or Aba and we're cool with it. Diobu indigenes have even integrated with the SE Igbo people in the area, and they speak the Igbo 'Creole' and pidgin English.

- When impersonating you guys don't do research or enquire before carrying out your task. Do you know that 80% non Igbo Rivers men can't tell the difference between a SE Igbomen and other Igbos. They see us all as one homogeneous entity, just as we would refer to all people from Efik, Ibibio, Annang even Ogoja people as 'Calabar people' though they may not agree with you. During the election period, I was arguing with someone who's from Abonema. He was arguing in Dakuku's favour and I in Wike's favour, and he mentioned to me that Igbos have been ruling Rivers state for 16 years (he was refering to the governorship of Odili, Omehia and Amaechi altogether).

- Not all Ikwerres (or any other Igboid groups) deny being Igbo. There are some people who are indifferent also to this divides. Those who deny being Igbo are in the minority. Why you hear mostly about them is because they are pretty loud in their denial. You remember when Amaechi spoke in Buhari's campaign in Owerri telling anyone who cares to listen in Igbo language that he is Igbo. He challenged Jonathan whose name was 'Ebele' to speak Igbo like he did. The word 'Igbo' has no meaning in Igbo language. During the pre-colonial era, all Igbo groups never had a common identity. We chose to live seperately in towns and villages. Don't be surprise, if any part of the SE today hadn't been part of the SE would have done same or even worse.

Finally on Biafran issue, you guys don't really know the dynamics of SS/SE involvement in this that is why you say thrash because it's beyond you. I am (or should I say 'I was') a believer in 'One Nigeria' but you guys make this mistake of collectively insulting the entire Igbo race because you think Biafra is synonymous with Igbo but you forget to grab the fact that just as there are pro-Biafrans amongst Igbo, the are also pro-Biafra Ijaws, Ibibio, Efik, Urhobo as well as anti-Biafran Igbos and other groups too. Now when you ignore this fact to collectively insult all of us, you don't know that you're uniting us unto one course which is BIAFRA. Or do you think because I want Nigeria to exist as one, I will side you to spit on my fathers land? I would rather have Nigeria break into pieces than work against the collective of my people. God forbid! I would rather align with Radio Biafra who's got something good to say about me than to settle for insults.

All I'm saying is that you're deceiving yourself if you think insulting SEners will pitch us against them. Think again bro.
[/b]

yorubatic:
My Diabolical yoruba clowns are only good at evil concoction. ..my yoruba people have fetish imaginations ...and this have been their undoing.

..expect them to bring another fairytale tomorrow and tell you how our Oduduwa fell from heaven and how tinubu is the real president, not buhari. ...they will even tell you Obj is chase northerners away from Aso rock...my coneheads people have nothing in the head....over oil soup have messed their brains and their fear for biafra have made them pathetic. ...igbos giant has made them sleepless and mad

dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere
tunjion:
The truth is we yorubas should stop opening thread to speak for south south minority.

Biafra from wat i read is not by force. Igbos in Edo such as the igbanke and Ika are Biafrans without doubt.

Other Edo ethnic group might even be rejected by Biafra. Some will end up applying to join.

Sentiment aside, they might feel Hausa and Yoruba will dominate them if they remain in Nigeria

erikcantona:
yoruba people have now registered with new moniker to claim IGBo hahahah. This people wnt sieze to amuze me!!bijaw kallabari ogoni all are more biafran then IGBOs am from OBUMA in degeme lga of rivers am a pure biafran!!isee iseeee !! Get behind us you agents of. Divide and rule
erikcantona:
biafra is not by force if they want they can join or stay with nigerisa nobody is forcing them a woman from akwaibom called radiobiafra and was singing for Us it was so emotional
erikcantona:
they are biafrans by birth but a refferendum will be conducted for them to decide but am sure many of Dem crave for biafra as one woman called biafra from akwaibom and was singing a very touching song with there language and praizing director with full assurance that his community wnts biafra as soon as. Posible desam wit some part of edo state some part realy want biafra

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
WIZGUY69:

why mentioning me?
are you mad?
[/s]

Trash!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2015
refreshrate:

Barely made it to law school

graduated fom law school with the skin of his teeth

earns about 45k a month

Total amount earned in entire working career is just about 100k

yet you want to contribute towards what did you say?

Guy why are you doing this?

who are you trying to impress with your fictitious blah blah blah ehn?

ees not good o

see how youre just talking as if ehn ehn your account is handling cheddar

calm down take it easy, you hear?

For now you dont have the kind of money or resources

and by the way which school did you get your law degree from?

That word up there is spelt P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y not fiscal, that means a totally different thing and it doesnt come in to play in this regard.

For a lawyer i pity your clients...then again what could possibly be expected?

community leader in the land of the blind...they also call you young lawyer there too abi? so its shacking your head? i pity you immensely i swear

some of your classmates are getting transcript ready to go for masters you, you no make the grade come here come they spray saliva dey threaten yourself cos you manage buy one fairly used tecno.

Oya continue

fire on

community leader.

Know this i pray you dont fvck up at that firm with the rate youre going if not na affidavit you go dey cat call people for front of magistrate court.

2.1 yapa amongst more sane law graduates and yes a lot of them are ibo

maybe thats even whats biting you

I did not mean physically bro...... I meant fiscal measures can be taken against d Nigeran Jews. maybe I should not have use fiscal but economically. its typical of u ibos to boast sha so ain't surprised.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I did not mean physically bro...... I meant fiscal measures can be taken against d Nigeran Jews. maybe I should not have use fiscal but economically. its typical of u ibos to boast sha so ain't surprised.

Please im listening

enlighten me about this fiscal thing and its use in this context

...oh yeah and i aint your bro, i hate tribalistic dweebs

However as you continue exposing your senselessness
Fiscal usually refers to government finance. In context, it may refer to: Fiscal deficit, the budget deficit of a government. Fiscal policy, use of government expenditure to influence economic development. - Wikipedia

Just to help hasten the exposure of your folly

so please you were about explaining your own type of fiscally in this context?

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Afromalaika(m): 4:26am On Sep 16, 2015
cjrane:
Yes, let's fight it out. Some people act like they have 10 lives and can just oppress others. The doctrine from now is do me and I fight back and do you.
U can only say dat in the Yoruba land, how many people do you "do me I do you in the North"? Your time will soon be up in the South West. Bunch of INGRATES.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ibedun: 4:39am On Sep 16, 2015
amInigerian:

Please understand that whereas we in the south-south have had kingdoms spanning centuries, the Igbo man was never able to so socially organise himself into anything beyond villages or clans

In fact, it was even the white man that came and started appointing chiefs for them because he needed to implement indirect rule. Go do your research

Igbo's are the largest most primitive ethnic group in this region of the country. Their only relevance comes from being lucky to be the most populous in the carved out eastern region.

Igbos conquered not one single village in time past. They couldn't even come round to internally becoming a people .

Historically, the Igbo nation didn't exist. No Igbo man knew the boundaries of Igbo land and you never heard of the Igbo military. But there were inter-village wars and inter-clan wars. This is simply because clans and villages were the political structures that existed.

Being primitive and grasping, that is all they have done from the time they knew they existed, and with zero manners and courtesy as social sophistication cannot be found in their history.

I realise that they really can't understand how we see them just as some ancient African chief would not have understood how his white visitors saw him when he came out to greet them in his naked or close-to-naked glory.

What we see here is that the least socially sophisticated/advanced people will not keep quiet either because:

1). They do not fully appreciate the level of their relative underdeveloped social legacy compared to those around them

OR,

2). They are aware consciously or subconsciously and this is just their outward reaction to the inner feelings of inferiority it has created

This says it all.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 16, 2015
refreshrate:

Please im listening

enlighten me about this fiscal thing and its use in this context

...oh yeah and i aint your bro, i hate tribalistic dweebs

However as you continue exposing your senselessness
Fiscal usually refers to government finance. In context, it may refer to: Fiscal deficit, the budget deficit of a government. Fiscal policy, use of government expenditure to influence economic development. - Wikipedia

Just to help hasten the exposure of your folly

so please you were about explaining your own type of fiscally in this context?

if you think I have your time ehn, u must be silly.

please your attention is needed in another thread I created wherein the discussion is centered on ways to achieve Biafra faster. Your fellow ibos are there contributing. please join us there.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by omonnakoda: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2015
amInigerian:

OR,

You nailed it completely.Eboes were regularly taken as slaves by more sophisticated neighbours.
They pride themselves on not having kings when in reality they ere just operating at a primitive feral and tribal level

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.