Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36360 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
Leo.

The charmers!We you walk in ,in a bar,head turns! wink

There is something about the Lions that makes you wanna SURRENDER to them.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

your bf no be pet cheesy
... grin this geh sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, yeah yeah.......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

A virgo easily get irritated easily by things he so much love.
Virgos are shy,it depends on the approach you use to get that effect.You can easily make them feel uncomfortable when you show them way too much attention.But they still live on doubts about the genuineness of your love for them.

hey haven't you said enough already ??!!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

That's one hell of a humor, though you didn't include the smile; my smile makes me wanna marry myself.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
francizy:
Taurus..

Someone told me mine is Leo
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

B decivin them grin
Charmers ko chabbas ni
Who no go turn head wen lion abi leopard enter bar u go even tear race cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Leopards tongue
She's codedly requesting for my digits.
Dear, you have to impress me before I give you embarassed
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
She's codedly requesting for my digits.

Dear, you have to impress me before I give you embarassed

Pele o u wey ur zodaic sign dey represent wild animals
I dnt love wild people angry
So i cant impress a lion
Wen i av a scorpion to impress tongue
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Leo - The Lion
July 23 - August 22
Your element: Fire
Your ruling planets: The Sun
Symbol: The Lion
Your stone: Peridot
Life Pursuit: To lead the way

Vibration: Radiant Energy

Leo's Secret Desire: To be a star

Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour.

Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) they can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. Leos can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, cheesy cheesy but usually there is a good reason why they have broken a tryst. For a Leo, when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good.

There are three levels of soul-evolution of the Leos. The highest is represented by the Sphinx; wise beyond their years and great teachers to others. The second is the Lion, King of the Jungle, ruled by ego but always protective and sustaining of those they love. The last is the Lion Cub, immature and undeveloped, frightened by anything new. These Leos cling to others (in the mode of the child not wanting to leave its mother's side).) They can't bear to be alone.

No matter what level they have attained, all Leos are trendsetters, leaders and adventurers. cheesy cheesy cheesy Their weakness is their pride. This is one sign where the saying "flattery will get you everything" applies, but be warned criticism will slam the relationship door right in your face.

LETS HEAR SOME LOUD ROARS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=MzRoyalHighness post=38037282][/quote]

pisces!!very troublesome grin grin grin grin
pisces are flirts and as well can be reserved.
There are those that are crazy and there are those that are not.Those crazy ones tends to be troublesome and aggressive.
Pisces are known to be great lovers and dreamers.A pisces can give you everything she own just to wipe out a tear.They are known to be emotional and gullible,dreamers and caregivers.But never joke with them,if you hurt them,you will open a very bad side you never knew they had.

the most craziest of them all
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

So i cant impress a lion

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin be ya hown nau
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
That's one hell of a humor, though you didn't include the smile; my smile makes me wanna marry myself.

did i forget that?Sure you guys have ego,but its justified.Never seen an unappealing Leo wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

pisces!!very troublesome grin grin grin grin
pisces are flirts and as well can be reserved.
There are those that are crazy and there are those that are not.Those crazy ones tends to be troublesome and aggressive.
Pisces are known to be great lovers and dreamers.A pisces can give you everything she own just to wipe out a tear.They are known to be emotional and gullible,dreamers and caregivers.But never joke with them,if you hurt them,you will open a very bad side you never knew they had.

wish i could tag my boyfriend in this .cause this totally describes me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

So i cant impress a lion
Now she wanna make me impress her, she wanna make me defend Leo's glory against the scorpions, she's tryna turn the tables.

Dear, I can see the the emotions embedded in that message, you really wish you can impress me, you're probably just shy because of the crowd herein. But no worries, you can always send me a pm and I might consider you.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin be ya hown nau

Dude is feelin himsef
For whr we dey na lion head sure pass for inside soup
e wan make i con dey impress am grin
Dude don chop d forbidden cattle
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

did i forget that?Sure you guys have ego,but its justified.Never seen an unappealing Leo wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
embarassed Hmm, you're definitely hitting on me.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

Since he is not here, can.........
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
Since he is not here, can.........
lol yea he doesnt do this thang
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

pisces are well loved by people.Theya re attractive but sure they flirt a lot. cheesy
Pisces have very bad mood swings and need sometime alone,even away from those they love.Some guys who date pisces never understand them but still wont leave them,maybe because there is something special about them that they cant pinpoint.

pisces are great lovers.Everything they touch turns to magic.they are spend trifts.They buy everything and everything as long as they can afford them.Your boyfriend needs to help you keep your money,thats if you fall under those that love expensive flashy things.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Dude is feelin himsef
For whr we dey na lion head sure pass for inside soup
e wan make i con dey impress am grin
Dude don chop d forbidden cattle

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which one you be ni?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

lol yea he doesnt do this thang
Hope he also doesn't mind if you converse with a guy? My own leo no dey fight because of girls ooo.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
Now she wanna make me impress her, she wanna make me defend Leo's glory against the scorpions, she's tryna turn the tables.

Dear, I can see the the emotions embedded in that message, you really wish you can impress me, you're probably just shy because of the crowd herein. But no worries, you can always send me a pm and I might consider you.

grin awwww now d cub is sad
wen u a full grown lion cum bck
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

pisces are well loved by people.Theya re attractive but sure they flirt a lot. cheesy
Pisces have very bad mood swings and need sometime alone,even away from those they love.Some guys who date pisces never understand them but still wont leave them,maybe because there is something special about them that they cant pinpoint.

pisces are great lovers.Everything they touch turns to magic.they are spend trifts.They buy everything and everything as long as they can afford them.Your boyfriend needs to help you keep your money,thats if you fall under those that love expensive flashy things.
maa'm you literally described me.my mom complains about my spending all the time
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
Hope he also doesn't mind if you converse with a guy? My own leo no dey fight because of girls ooo.
lol.he doesnt mind. long as its platonic .
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Every adolescent Libran's fantasy is to find the Prince or Princess of their dreams. As their lives unfold, the experiences, false starts, dramas, broken hearts and disillusionment they encounter seeking this personal Holy Grail, often shapes their futures in the most extra-ordinary manner. Love and love-lost makes a big difference to the Libran although their often happy-go-lucky appearance against all kinds of odds may not reveal this as fact.

Librans can switch off from the world around then and during these periods much more occurs on the deep innermost levels of the Libran's psyche, than their closest companions imagine. Many Librans after establishing a lifestyle that somehow falls short of their childhood dreams, manage to conjure up a most independent life and keep up an image of being dedicated to a "close relationship". They can escape into obscure role playing - and often this makes them extremely successful business people. When it comes to romance and love, Librans can be difficult to fathom yet in business many Librans discover they can not only be creative, but it provides an opportunity to express the more diverse sides to their personalities. Their charm can win jobs and provides powerful friends. But in both work and play, looking for peace and harmony, Librans often say "yes" when they should be saying "no".

It is a sad fact about many a Libran's personal or business lives to say - many would have faired far better had they remained alone! But for those Librans who do find their secret dream and meet up with their Prince or Princess, that's another story! You'll find them living in some exotic, distant beautiful place, probably running the local bar or restaurant, designing the beach or ski gear, looking wonderful, sipping cocktails and finding life to be the total paradise they knew it could be. What Librans always have to remember when looking to fulfil their dreams is they should never undermine their own integrity and hold out until their dreams do come true - not simply take whatever is offered.

LOVE ME LIBRANS!!

I like librans too especially the females. They're always up to some freaky shii on the bed.... grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

maa'm you literally described me.my mom complains about my spending all the time

lol.Sometimes people wonder how you manage with life.Truth is,pisces spends time trying to be happy than be depressed.The secret to that is what folks around them dont understand.One a door shuts on a pisces,the next one opens too quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

grin awwww now d cub is sad
wen u a full grown lion cum bck
I thought a cub is not man enough to make you smile, unless I am something else.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

lol.Sometimes people wonder how you manage with life.Truth is,pisces spends time trying to be happy than be depressed.The secret to that is what folks around them dont understand.One a door shuts on a pisces,the next one opens too quickly.

true smiley
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

lol.he doesnt mind. long as its platonic .
You meant platonic or not platonic, cos I seem to be interested in the platonic aspect.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I like librans too especially the females. They're always up to some freaky shii on the bed.... grin

yes.Librans are the healers. grin grin grin grin
very practical people,even the females behave like men cheesy grin
Them too like enjoyment no be small.Them no dey support bad thing and gives no shiite about class.Very simple people even if they are rich.They are explorers in bed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.