Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36406 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

capricon and virgos can boring no be small.

True. I can't stand the two signs in real life. Such a snooze fest.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

grin m capricon with oda zodaic signs cos m playful af dats why i said there are unique capricons

I call my zodaic sign caprisonne tongue

smiley
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by corisande: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Some sites place me in Aquarius some Capricorn
I'm jan 20.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by dmcdad: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well I know you guys are mostly introverts. You may be right though, but o noticed more that your quietness should be highly dreaded.You guys are not good in communicating your feelings, thereby storing up emotions that may erupt into very bad outcome.
You are very correct. That was the more reason why I used the phrase 'yet to be redeemed.'

For a redeemed melancholy, he tries to open up its feelings sometime, and other times try to let it slide. On a personal note, I have learnt to open up whenever something is up, but that depends on my disposition and who is involved. But in other cases, I would just let it slide and forget about it. I dont store up emotions overtime, but woe to that person that would wanna take advantage of that to display its stup1dity.

Silence is my weapon. I just like to keep people on their toes, not because I store up things, but because i want them to tread carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

capricon and virgos can boring no be small.

hey , won't take that from you ma'am... Virgos aren't boring, 'We are Calm n Reserved' or is that your own definition of boring?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Bt m nat tongue
Abi i was adopted cos trully i am capricon bt av never exhibited any capricon trait embarassed

you may not know.Or maybe you are not a wandering mountain climbing goat. cheesy.Na two types dey there na,the goat wey dey waka up and down and the one wey dey sit down for compound dey wait for grass. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

you may not know.Or maybe you are not a wandering mountain climbing goat. cheesy.Na two types dey there na,the goat wey dey waka up and down and the one wey dey sit down for compound dey wait for grass. cheesy

M the third cheesy wey dey always find trouble up nd down i go see grass na personm cloth i go chop
Una mehn m a special goat breed i even a figure 8 nd ukwu shocked ow did dat happen?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

smiley

grin b vexing i proved ur theory wronged!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

hey , won't take that from you ma'am...
Virgos aren't boring, 'We are Calm n Reserved'
or is that your own definition of boring?

virgos are as boring as Bleep!You guys are calm and reserved,yes,but without friends who are extroverts,your life is boring.Most times,you fall for very crazy women who throw outdoor life at you.But you guys are still weary of such women because you love but dont easily trust.Give a virgo less attention and he will become insecure.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
corisande:
Some sites place me in Aquarius some Capricorn

I'm jan 20.

Ur zodiac sign is transgender

cheesy
Bt do u kno we av people cut up in 2 zodaic signs
They call it crist abi see one name like dat
U b Aquacap grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

M the third cheesy wey dey always find trouble up nd down i go see grass na personm cloth i go chop
Una mehn m a special goat breed i even a figure 8 nd ukwu shocked ow did dat happen?

lmaooooo!!!

that goat no dey for astronomy o.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

grin b vexing i proved ur theory wronged!

Yeah but maybe you have other influences in your chart, dominating your star/sun sign because they don't make Capricorns like you tongue
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

lmaooooo!!!

that goat no dey for astronomy o.

embarassed i am more of gemimo
sorry gemini
cry cry cry cry

I need a dna test

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by corisande: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy Bt do u kno we av people cut up in 2 zodaic signs They call it crist abi see one name like dat U b Aquacap grin
Hahaha grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Eyop: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy
Bt do u kno we av people cut up in 2 zodaic signs
They call it crist abi see one name like dat
U b Aquacap grin

cheesy cheesy@ you be Aquacap
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
dmcdad:

You are very correct. That was the more reason why I used the phrase 'yet to be redeemed.'

For a redeemed melancholy, he tries to open up its feelings sometime, and other times try to let it slide. On a personal note, I have learnt to open up whenever something is up, but that depends on my disposition and who is involved. But in other cases, I would just let it slide and forget about it. I dont store up emotions overtime, but woe to that person that would wanna take advantage of that to display its stup1dity.

Silence is my weapon. I just like to keep people on their toes, not because I store up things, but because i want them to tread carefully

thats one thing i hate about scorpios.Thier silence is golden cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah but maybe you have other influences in your chart, dominating your star/sun sign because they don't make Capricorns like you tongue

grin una don get phd for astronaut
Wen will u do ur final year project nd travel to space?
grin yes i was made wit each zodaic sign
cheesy m baddest like thati o
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

virgos are as boring as Bleep!You guys are calm and reserved,yes,but without friends who are extroverts,your life is boring.Most times,you fall for very crazy women who throw outdoor life at you.But you guys are still weary of such women because you love but dont easily trust.Give a virgo less attention and he will become insecure.

Variety they say, is the spice of life.
Q.E.D.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
corisande:

Hahaha grin

Na true talk o grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

grin una don get phd for astronaut
Wen will u do ur final year project nd travel to space?
grin yes i was made wit each zodaic sign
cheesy m baddest like thati o

Lol, but we all are made of different signs. Nobody is just one sign. But with you, the influence of whatever else is in your chart seems more dominant.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy cheesy@ you be Aquacap

Me sef m a psychick side chick psychic
grin i studied zodaic sign for 2years
Op sef is learning whr i dey cos deep down i really kno ow to even read peoples birth chart cheesy
Bt i use it for mysef only
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Variety they say, is the spice of life.
Q.E.D.

lol.The ever serious virgo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You guys are reserved,not flirty,intelligent,hardworking,smart but very hypocritical and critizes a lot.A virgo cannot be seen around bad friends.But dont be surprise he may introduce you to the next popular beautiful '"LovePeddler" around as his gurl.Sometimes you guys are quite insensitive and self centered.Too scientific.A virgo guy only shows his true affection when he realises he is alone in bed with you.Once he is out in the street,he pretends about his affection. Never wait for a virgo to toast you,he wont,him no get liver!!Toast him,when he fails,give him space and don't shook him with affections else he will take you for granted.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cancer
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but we all are made of different signs. Nobody is just one sign. But with you, the influence of whatever else is in your chart seems more dominant.

Wateva else ke grin

Its d sun in jupitar
My sun in venus
My star in neptune
My moon in libra
Only me is gemimo caprisonn scupiat labrat paisit figo cansir leona taurna grin its is 12 in numbers grin
U csn never experred it
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eggovimma I be Capricorn cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Eyop: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Me sef m a psychick side chick psychic
grin i studied zodaic sign for 2years
Op sef is learning whr i dey cos deep down i really kno ow to even read peoples birth chart cheesy
Bt i use it for mysef only

Really? Lol...but the OP may also know how to read people's birth only that she didn't mention it in any of her post but am afraid if that craze should enter her,she may pass the wrong info to person contracting her services @Eggovinma
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Wateva else ke grin

Its d sun in jupitar
My sun in venus
My star in neptune
My moon in libra
Only me is gemimo caprisonn scupiat labrat paisit figo cansir leona grin
U csn never experred it

wink

So OP, are you a Pisces or not?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Virgo - The Virgin
August 23 - September 22
Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Mercury
Symbol: The Virgin
Your stone: Sapphire
Life Pursuit: To do the right thing

Vibration: Compassionate and caring

Virgo's Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return

Virgos are often put down badly by many astrologers and written up as being fussy and narrow-minded. But when a Virgo shines, there is practically no sign to match their inner light. An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs.

Many Virgos can be found working in the "service to others" industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practising natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them, they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated.

Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful.

Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves. With a Virgo in your life you have someone who understands and cares and any romance or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding.

CLICK LIKE FOR THE VIRGINS!
To be loved and loved in return? Fućk that!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

lol.The ever serious virgo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You guys are reserved,not flirty,intelligent,hardworking,smart but very hypocritical and critizes a lot.A virgo cannot be seen around bad friends.But dont be surprise he may introduce you to the next popular beautiful '"LovePeddler" around.Sometimes you guys are quite insensitive and self centered.Too scientific.A virgo guy only shows his true affection when he realises he is alone in bed with you.Once he is out in the street,he pretends about his affection.

#chuckles, I ain't gonna agree on all that..... uh uh, no way !
blublahd:

To be loved and loved in return? Fućk that!

virgos pretends a lot. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by luthorcorp: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
I don't like mentioning mine but you all knows the one that has he name of a malignant disease....although not that I even really believe all these zodiac myths cool

1 Like

Eyop:

Really? Lol...but the OP may also know how to read people's birth only that she didn't mention it in any of her post but am afraid if that craze should enter her,she may pass the wrong info to person contracting her services @Eggovinma

Op dey read according to the money drop

If u drop 1000 dallars op go see chart
Drop 2000dallars she go read d link
If u con drop 50000pounds
she go read ur 8th generation own join for u grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.