Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (551901 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by DeluxebyOVA: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
"Please note that National Diploma and Higher National Diploma is not regarded as university education, unless incorporated into a bachelor's degree"

Please does this mean they don't accept students with HNDs degree sad
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by castrokins(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
So, Norway Is Introducing School Fees For Internationals From December 2022?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by DeluxebyOVA: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2022
castrokins:
So, Norway Is Introducing School Fees For Internationals From December 2022?

Saw it as well.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by DeluxebyOVA: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:
"Please note that National Diploma and Higher National Diploma is not regarded as university education, unless incorporated into a bachelor's degree"

Please does this mean they don't accept students with HNDs degree sad

Please clarify me. Edakun
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by EarlJoey: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hello guys. I have started the application process. Anyone who is also applying this period can hit me up so we share ideas. Earljoey344@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by EarlJoey: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jenny2412:

Pls I'd like to connect with you as I'm working on applying to NTNU

Hey i am currently working on my application to ntnu . We should talk
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Moving4: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Hello
The Documents of Finance to be uploaded is it Bank Statement of
Account? If yes, like how much am i suppose to be having in there
before printing it out and uploading it? And is there a number of
months to be used as the Bank Statement of account?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Moving4:
Hello
The Documents of Finance to be uploaded is it Bank Statement of
Account? If yes, like how much am i suppose to be having in there
before printing it out and uploading it? And is there a number of
months to be used as the Bank Statement of account?
6million
3months old

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Loving1: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Omini247:

6million
3months old
Alright thanks.
Can the money be transferred to my account (will they look at the inflow & outflow)?
or I need it be in my sponsor's account and he writes a letter of sponsorship?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Loving1:

Alright thanks.
Can the money be transferred to my account (will they look at the inflow & outflow)?
or I need it be in my sponsor's account and he writes a letter of sponsorship?
This thing has been treated like 3 pages back
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by TwentiesGirl(f): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Anyone here applying to the University of Oslo?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by ojexin(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Good evening guys, please can 5m be enough to finish all the process for Norway master program
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Pls I can't access my nairaland pm and I'm not always online here if you wish to contact me check my profile. WhatsApp number is there
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by KillerBeauty(f): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2022
ojexin:
Good evening guys, please can 5m be enough to finish all the process for Norway master program
5m is not even enough for prove of funds
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by sirrotex: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Hello. I am informed that you are trying to reach me, what's up
TwentiesGirl:
Anyone here applying to the University of Oslo?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dafuturis(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Omini247:

This thing has been treated like 3 pages back

Please refer me to where this was discussed, as I just opened a bank account for the deposit for the money to be transferred and for me to print statement. I also didn't read where it was stated on the site that the statement must be 3months old

Secondly I read somewhere (not here) that study gap maximum for master is 5 years, is it true? because my study gap will be 9years next year

Thank you
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dafuturis(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by oghenekome10: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
I wish to migrate to Norway either via education rout or work visa but I know education visa would be expensive.. pls kindly mail me on frankoghenekome@gmail.com to I I could discuss with you pls

ote author=Earthling post=3712593]Hi guys, It feels good to be part of this forum. I just moved to Oslo, Norway & I recently work and live there. Are there Nigerians in Oslo? Nigerians in the house who live in Oslo please make yourselves known. It seems there's a deep resentment for Nigerians in this country. Do you guys also think so? [/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dafuturis(m): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2022
sirrotex:
I suppose this means the number of people to be admitted into the program. What course are you looking at, as this is similar to my proposed course

I've been seeing transcript for upper secondary education document.

Do they mean transcript of grades from SS1-SS3?

I don't think they mean Certificate as there's another document required titled certificate of upper secondary education.

Please house I'd appreciate your response

Thank you

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Cherryberry456(f): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
dafuturis:

I've been seeing transcript for upper secondary education document.

Do they mean transcript of grades from SS1-SS3?

I don't think they mean Certificate as there's another document required titled certificate of upper secondary education.
You are expected to upload your waec or neco result for that

Please house I'd appreciate your response

Thank you
you're expected to upload your waec or neco result for that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Tonero0147: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dear All,

Good afternoon.

Please how do i address the issue of financial statement when applying in a case where i am using a sponsor.

Kindly swift and candid advise will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by KillerBeauty(f): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tonero0147:
Dear All,

Good afternoon.

Please how do i address the issue of financial statement when applying in a case where i am using a sponsor.

Kindly swift and candid advise will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Ask your sponsor to provide his account statement. Cos at the end of the day the money will still need to be transferred from the sponsor to the school after admission is granted.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by davss02(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
KillerBeauty:

Ask your sponsor to provide his account statement. Cos at the end of the day the money will still need to be transferred from the sponsor to the school after admission is granted.

Hello!

I sent you and invite via your Gmail, but you have accepted it.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by TwentiesGirl(f): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Hello,
The official transcript that universities are requesting to be sent to them via post, is the deadline for it to get to them also Dec 1?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dafuturis(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Cherryberry456:
you're expected to upload your waec or neco result for that

Ok thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Brunel(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
I need urgent help.
Norway universities are asking for applicant to upload OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS meanwhile Nigerian Universities only give Student copies of transcript to students and not official transcript.
How can one solve this issue?
Any advise is appreciated.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by fizcoo20(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Brunel:
I need urgent help.
Norway universities are asking for applicant to upload OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS meanwhile Nigerian Universities only give Student copies of transcript to students and not official transcript.
How can one solve this issue?
Any advise is appreciated.

your sch will have to send ur transcript to d sch u are aplying to.

u need to visit the sch for that
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Brunel(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
fizcoo20:

your sch will have to send ur transcript to d sch u are aplying to.

u need to visit the sch for that

Thank you for your response.
I know the school will courier a hard copy of my transcript to the school, my question is on the upload of official transcript by the applicant
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Griot77(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello Everyone, please I need help especially from experienced members who have applied in the past, I have a few questions and concerns;
1. I want to apply to NTNU and University of Stavanger both applications will go through the soknaweb page. Is is possible to apply to 2 schools at the same time? On University of Stavanger page, it says they don't allow a candidate to have 2 profile. Please help me here.

2. I want to liquidate one of my asset to get the funds into the account and generate the account statement as proof of funds, I want to do this by weekend and generate the statement 48 hours after, hope this won't be am issue for the fact that the money is not in the account for long?

3. I have about 12 years Gap, finished my first degree in 2010 with 2.2(2nd class lower) but I have detailed my work experience on my CV and also detailed my SOP, will the academic Gap be an issue?

4. Any general advise and is there any WhatsApp or telegram group I can join to get further information and support?

Thanks and God bless everyone reading this and ready to guide.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Toritse321: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hello all.
Thanks for the hints and tips so far
I am currently applying to NTSU and University of Bergen for a Masters course but i have a slight issue
I dont have my transcript and certificate from UNILAG for my Bsc but i have a Masters certificate from a Uni in London

1.) Do you think my UK masters certificate can cover/override my UNILAG BSc certificate
2.) Anyone knows how to get UNILAG Transcript and Certificate?

I dont know if it will get there on time if i start processing
Thank you
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by TwentiesGirl(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Toritse321:
Hello all.
Thanks for the hints and tips so far
I am currently applying to NTSU and University of Bergen for a Masters course but i have a slight issue
I dont have my transcript and certificate from UNILAG for my Bsc but i have a Masters certificate from a Uni in London

1.) Do you think my UK masters certificate can cover/override my UNILAG BSc certificate
2.) Anyone knows how to get UNILAG Transcript and Certificate?

I dont know if it will get there on time if i start processing
Thank you

You can get any doc from Unilag here: https://records.unilag.edu.ng/(S(4w4sozaov4nhgyh2es0oeffh))/Applications
I paid for my official transcript to be sent on a Thursday via DHL and it was delivered to the school the following week.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Toritse321: 12:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Thank you so much. I really appreciate. Im trying to retrieve my matric no but its generating errors

TwentiesGirl:

You can get any doc from Unilag here: https://records.unilag.edu.ng/(S(4w4sozaov4nhgyh2es0oeffh))/Applications
I paid for my official transcript to be sent on a Thursday via DHL and it was delivered to the school the following week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.