Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (20666 Views)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Apostle Paul Is A Judaizer / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by gbadex1(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2006
GL:

I don't know your Islamic beliefs, but I believe that in Islam you've got something good to look and work towards. Don't you think you're wasting your precious time trying to get some inconsequential stuff out of the bible. These things do not make you a better muslim or take you any closer to paradise. Remember, you've not got all the time on your hands so while you're alive make the best use of your life - read the Koran, give to the poor - anything. Just do something useful.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please how do you quote someone in your reply?

i am not a muslim. i am a Christian just like you. i was actually replying you then in response to what you wrote. i wholy support your post in this. i'll assume you've not seen my earlier post on this thread. i suggest you look for my first post among posts here

to insert a quote, simply click on reply, then page down you should see earlier posts. simply pick anyone you want. at the right hand side of the post you'd see "insert quote" .click on it and viola!!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by GL(f): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2006
sorry, Gbade. The message was addressed to the person who started this thread. I'd seen your earlier posts. Thanks for the reply info
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Eurphoria(f): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2006
Abdurahnam or watever your name is
shove your Quran up your a$$ , you came here to attack others religion, piss off and go do wat you guys do best
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by lordimpaq(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2006
@euphoria

that was mean
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Eurphoria(f): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2006
@lordimpaq smiley

sorry mehn , can't stand $hit stirers, i am usually cool and stay away from such topic , but grrrrrrrr sometime you just have to let it out,
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by m4malik(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2006
One really couldn't blame the originator of the thread because that's what they're taught to believe by rote. You can't believe that some Muslims would quote the inspired writings of Paul and all the while stewing a seething and lifelong hatred towards that blessed servant.

Bottomline, Muhammad is not in the Bible and Paul was not a false prophet or teacher.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2007
I don't know if anyone is still even watching this thread but I have to put my two cents in.
I am a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ. I study what he says and I follow THAT. If I read words pertaining to God, I compare them to the words of Christ for reproof. I don't care what the name of the man doing the talking is I am only interested in how it lines up with the word of God.
Whether you be Islamic or Christian please read on. You owe it to God, by whatever name you call him to hear and evaluate every word spoken about him, or in his name.
To other Christians viewing this, I hate to offend you but you must read this. (YOU owe it to God!)
The first requirement you must meet to be deemed a, (False Prophet) is that you must speak the word of God. Now I know you are thinking  HOW ABSURD!!!, but read on.
If you come to me speaking words that are completly out of line with God or completly go against the Word of God, than you cannot be considered a fasle prophet, because you are not in my eyes considered a "Prophet". Do you see what I mean?  False prophets are men who come to us speaking the true word of God, for the most part, yet adding little twists here and there. Therefore corrupting the word of God, And turning it into something different. Which through the genuine word spoken, is believed and accepted as the "word of God" by true followers, which condemns them. Because they took your word for it and did not go to God's word for reproof. And did not go to God himself in prayer, by which the spirit would enlighten them on these falsities.
With that said, I ask you, have you read the entire Bible? (Every word)  You Must! How can you know if you don't study?
Esp. read the entire New Testiment. You owe this, at least this, to God!
I have read the entire Bible, and have read the New Testiment over and over. And if you do this you cannot miss the contradictions of Paul, way too many to just blow off. I will give you some examples, you owe it to God to research this yourself. I am by no means asking you to believe just me!  The Word and the spirit in you will reveal these things to you.
Some of these things will make you say WOW! how did I miss that!  But remember, satan is a very powerful god in this world. It profits him if you don't notice the things that blow his cover. I agree with an earlier post that satan new that he could not destroy the word of God, at best he would be able to pervert it, poison it, so that those that thought (through the traditions of man) that they were following the word of God, were actually following a corrupted word,therefore condemning themselves to satan while thinking they were following God.
Please open your mind and heart to the spirit and study these scriptures.  You owe it to God!
Jesus tells us in Matthew 5: 39  (But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.)
And in  Matthew 18: 21 (Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.)
And in Luke 6: 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.
But Paul says in    2 Thes 1: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
Then Paul contradicts himself in 1 Thes 5: 15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
Now how well does that line up?  
Or this:
THE LORD TELLS US:
Math 5: 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 16: 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Rev 2: 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
BUT PAUL TELLS US:
Eph 2: 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
BROTHER JAMES BEGS TO DIFFER:
James 2: 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

THE LORD TELLS US:
Matthew 7:  1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
THE PSALMIST CONFIRMS:
Ps 94: 1 O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. 2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
PAUL TELLS US:
1 Cor 6: 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
I could go on but like I said I don't know if anyone is still watching this thread.
Remember you owe it to God to follow HIS word not the teachings and traditions of man.
Ever wonder why Paul got more words in the New Testiment than Jesus did?    Satan is a very powerful god in this world with alot of influence.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Study,

It didn't take very long to see that you fall into the same accusation that you have alleged against the apostles of Christ.

Study:

I am a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ. I study what he says and I follow THAT. If I read words pertaining to God, I compare them to the words of Christ for reproof. I don't care what the name of the man doing the talking is I am only interested in how it lines up with the word of God.

Now what does Scripture say?

Matt. 7:20 - "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

How are you ever going to recognize a true apostle if all you care for is what they teach or say but not how they lived their lives? Here is what the Word teaches:

Heb. 13:7 - "Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith."

Trying to present the apostles (especially Paul) as false prophets simply demonstrates that you're the very same thing that you accuse against them. Take a hint: false prophets are characterized by this one mark: they pretend to follow Christ while denying His word as taught by His apostles. The test for such false prophets is this:

1 Cor. 14:37 - "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."

Do you acknowledge that, or you do not?

If you have made up your mind before you examined the facts, then it is no surprise that you're confusing issues for yourself in God's Word.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
It is sad that you people cannot accept the truth. Truth is truth! You have been programmed to accept things as they come and you are content with just knowing the basics of religion, you don’t even dare question the validity of their teachings. Stop being so lazy, and research. Question their logic. Find out the truth for yourself. It’s clear, if you just take time to research you will see that you are following Paul (the Deceiver) and not Yashu’a (Jesus).
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
Horus:

It is sad that you people cannot accept the truth. Truth is truth! You have been programmed to accept things as they come and you are content with just knowing the basics of religion, you don’t even dare question the validity of their teachings. Stop being so lazy, and research. Question their logic. Find out the truth for yourself.

Good advice for you, Study and Horus. Stop being lazy and research the ignorance of the racist websites from where you've been slaving your ideas. Question their logic and find out the truth for yourself.

Now, let's look at this one and then proffer a question for you both:

Horus:

It’s clear, if you just take time to research you will see that you are following Paul (the Deceiver) and not Yashu’a (Jesus).

So Horus, since you do not follow Paul, do you follow Yashu'a (Jesus)? And what has Jesus done for YOU?

There's a word for fellas like you who pretend to possess what they call truth but actually do not apply such truth in their own lives: hypocrisy. Now that's even more sinister than being lazy.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
Yes,Christians Stop being so lazy, and research about Paul the Deceiver.in this way there will be less mental slaves and white worshipers on this thread,unable to acknowledge obvious contradictions from Paul,in their own scriptures and still want to kick knowledge, how funny,  grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2007
@Horus,

What has Yashu'a done for YOU?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by gbadex1(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2007
Truly Horus, what has your "black jesus" done for you?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
So I showed you in scripture how Jesus tells us one thing (Mat 5:39 & Mat 18:21). And then Paul says a completely different thing that goes AGAINST the word of Jesus (2 Thes 1:6). And you still stand behind the traditions of man and take the word of Paul over Jesus, That is interesting.  Just what is the name of the man that YOU follow.
I follow Jesus Christ and what HE says, not Paul, or Jim Jones or David Koresh. All of these had their own little ways of twisting the word of God.
And now I know you are bouncing off the walls because I put Paul into the same group of WORD TWISTING, FALSE TEACHING, MURDERERS as the likes of these. So I ask you again to open your Bible (if that is not too much trouble for you) and turn to
1 Tim 1:20      "Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme".
  (How does a man deliver another man to Satan, [that they may learn not to  blaspheme] ?)
To kill him is the only way I can think of. So, did Paul just admit to killing a man, going against the will of God.
Could it be that you have never read or noticed this??  Could it be that you have never studied in depth the New Testiment  Could it be that in your laziness you have just decided to listen to other men talk about the Bible and just take their word for it
I suggest you read the entire thing and pay special attetion to the words written in red. I don't know if you know it but these are the words of Jesus, The ONE who gave his life to insure the salvation of your soul. Paul did not do this Jesus did. So I don't feel like I owe Paul ANYTHING.
If you are going to worship the word of Paul Over Jesus, then you fall into the same group that followed David Koresh and Jim Jones to Hell.
And in your "Church of Paul" I hope you do not have any crosses hanging because that was a deed done by Jesus alone,not Paul.

Again I say if you will just read every word of the New Testiment (if that is not too much to ask of you, personally I feel that at the least we owe this to the Lord),  if you will do this and really pay attention and study , there is no way you can miss these contradictions.  But if reading the Word is just too much to ask of you, then continue in your "CHURCH OF PAUL", And I will pray to Jesus that he sends you guidence and wisdom to free you from the teachings of Satan.

I say the teachings of satan because any man twisting the Word of God is doing the work of satan.  And before you sling that back at me remember I am trying to tell you to STRICTLY adhere to the teachings of Jesus. (Satan would want you to veer from the teaching of Jesus).  And he would do this by changing the Word to something different and then deceiving the very elect so that they convince you to follow these falsities, and them, to hell.

Read the Bible  Read the Bible  Read the Bible  Read the Bible  Read the Bible  Read the Bible

Does that sound like something satan would say?  No, God is trying to reach you. Stop running from him!!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by donmayor(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
I'm not a bible scholar but if u say Paul delivering them over to Satan means to kill them, then you are either confused or half educated. When Paul said somewhere in Romans 1 that God gave certain people up to the lust of their hearts, did he mean God told lust to kill them? He meant there was no more divine restraint on their sin that they can do as they please and the face the consequences. same thing with Paul delivering them over to Satan.
If you call Paul a false teacher, then you are calling about half of the new testament false?
If the same was said about Mohammed thereby calling Quran false, I can see a fatwa on my head.
It's senseless arguing about the color of Jesus cos it is not a basis for ur faith
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
@donmayor,

I tire for guys who have arrogated the title of personal chief inspectors to themselves all in the name of trying to preach Paul as a deceiver.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Synthase(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2007
This one is not even trying to preach anything,he is stylishly preaching denial one of on of the bible's role model. Aba, how on earth will the statement by apostle paul-, whom I delievered to satan, - means to kill, does that means he is even advising the church in corinth to kill the erring person even by prayer? 1Cor5:4-5. If we can't allow the Holy Spirit to lead us when reading the bible, it would be better to logically analyse each word in a particular chapter for easy comprehension before jumping into stupid conclusion.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Synthase(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2007
This one is the same entity who has been stylishly preaching the denial one of on of the bible's role model. Aba, how on earth will the statement by apostle paul-, whom I delievered to satan, - means to kill, does that means he is even advising the church in corinth to kill the erring person even by prayer? 1Cor5:4-5. If we can't allow the Holy Spirit to lead us when reading the bible, it would be better to logically analyse each word in a particular chapter for easy comprehension before jumping into stupid conclusion.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Study,

Study:

Could it be that you have never read or noticed this??  Could it be that you have never studied in depth the New Testiment  Could it be that in your laziness you have just decided to listen to other men talk about the Bible and just take their word for it

You don't even sound like someone who has done an iota of what you drivel on here. If you have studied the Bible by any stretch, you would definitely have settled your mistaken adventure long ago.

Study:

If you are going to worship the word of Paul Over Jesus, then you fall into the same group that followed David Koresh and Jim Jones to Hell.

The very same thing that David Koresh did is what you are trying to do. After having condemned the epistles of the apostles, slicing and choosing whatever seemed to have peppered his cultic slants. . . he went on in this characteristic pseudo-spirituality until he declared himself to be the messiah!

I don't worship the words of Paul over Jesus; but to pretend to be a follower of Jesus and yet disregard the epistles of His apostles is the very thing cultic servants do. If the description fits you so well, congrats.

Study:

But if reading the Word is just too much to ask of you, then continue in your "CHURCH OF PAUL", And I will pray to Jesus that he sends you guidence and wisdom to free you from the teachings of Satan.

You don't need to send your prayers for me or anyone reading this - I guarantee they would not be answered! I have a covenanted commitment to God to nullify the pretentious "prayers" of cultic disciples who masque their slobbers with a so-called "guidance and wisdom"!

Study:

I say the teachings of satan because any man twisting the Word of God is doing the work of satan.

Precisely - and that's what you have done.

Study:

And before you sling that back at me remember I am trying to tell you to STRICTLY adhere to the teachings of Jesus. (Satan would want you to veer from the teaching of Jesus).  And he would do this by changing the Word to something different and then deceiving the very elect so that they convince you to follow these falsities, and them, to hell.

So you were so scared that your own accusations would be returned? Pity. Even Satan comes with fine-sounding silly arguments; but somehow he's such a loser that he often fails to cover his mark: that of accusing the brethren! When you launch an unwarranted accusation against the apostles and yet end up twisting their words to fit your petty world, you might as well be doing the work of. . . the same one (Satan) who restelessly accuses the brethren.

Relax - for we have overcome him by the blood of Jesus Christ; and he knows he's such a doomed loser!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
What Paul the Deceiver have done for you? grin
Paul was a liar and he admitted in Romans 3:7 plus he's the one responsible for bringing the present form of Christianity which has a different doctrine from Yashua himself. His words can't be trusted nor be considered divine and should not even be in the scriptures.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by gbadex1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
. . . .and what has your Yashua/black jesus done for you, Horus?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2007

What Paul the Deceiver have done for you?
It is sad that you brainwashed christians cannot accept the truth. Truth is truth! You have been programmed to accept things as they come and you are content with just knowing the basics of religion, you don’t even dare question the validity of their teachings. Stop being so lazy, and research. Question their logic. Find out the truth for yourself. It’s clear, if you just take time to research you will see that you are following Paul (the Deceiver) and not Yashu’a (Jesus).
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2007
Horus:

you are following Paul (the Deceiver) and not Yashu’a (Jesus).

What has Yashu'a done for YOU, Horus? Are you not the same chap that was denying that Jesus because it was an English name?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2007
What Paul the Deceiver have done for you?
This thread is:Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2007
Rom. 9:1 - "I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost." (Paul in the same book of Romans).

What has Yashu'a done for you, Horus?

There's just one thing i've noticed about chaps like you. Unable to free yourselves from your self-inflicted mental slavery, you turn on yourselves with issues of little import to you and your racist clan in order to whip up cheap attention. Unfortunately, when questions are asked, you evade them and are frightened of proffering answers; you dribble around issues; and you're characteristically the first to cry that someone is sending you "death threats" where there was none!

If you really want to discuss racism, please oblige me and I'll spare nothing at all in exposing just how ugly black racists are to THEMSELVES! Crying that the white man should be blamed for your lazy illiteracy and half a millenium-old retrogression is a sad manifestation of how backward black racists are.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2007
Paul,a[b] False Apostle[/b].We have seen that Paul's picture of God's sovereignty doesn't exist in the Scriptures. We might call this the DNA evidence against him (Doctrine Not Accurate). It is an important part of the case against him. But it is by no means all the evidence there is against his supposed authority. There is more than enough evidence to suggest that he was not even a true apostle of Yashua let alone the greatest apostle who ever lived as he is so often eulogized.
There are a number of historical facts, quotations from Paul, and quotations from Yahshua recorded in the New Testament that leave us with some quite compelling evidence against his apostleship being recognized in heaven.
What has your FAKE APOSTLE done for you?
What can a FAKE APOSTLE do for you?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2007
I believe in the ministry of the apostle Paul.

Trying to be so disingenous is not helping your black racist self-defeated image; and I can understand that as the reason why you have no answers to questions being offered you.

As I've said before, I'll offer again: if you want to discuss racism, please oblige me - I will spare nothing at all in exposing the very ugly side of you and your black racist clan.

If you are not still a shadow of your scared image, then answer the simple question: what has your black Yashu'a done for you?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2007
What you have to realise is that i am NOT CHRISTIAN and NOT RELIGIOUS so why should i answer your religious question?
I don't care of the BIBLE and i don't care about RELIGION,so you can put your question in your,  grin
I am not even a believer and I DONT NEED YOUR ATTENTION.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
I never called you a religious person. If you cared enough to pretend to tell others about a Yashu'a and yet dribble around questions about the same things you post, it only demonstrates your position in precisely what I've stated before.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2007
[B]Paul apostleship was unrecognized by others.[/b]
Of the 22 times in the New Testament where Paul is referred to as an apostle, only twice is he referred to as an apostle by someone other than himself. These two instances came from the same person. Not from Yashua or any of the original apostles, but from Paul's close traveling companion and personal press secretary Luke. Both accounts are found in Luke's record of the Acts of the Apostles, (chapter 14:4,14). Here Paul is referred to as an apostle along with Barnabas. By this time in the record, Luke would have been very familiar with Paul calling himself an apostle and was no doubt in agreement with Paul's assessment of himself. By these statistics alone, it is evident that Paul is by far his own biggest fan,  and his side kick Luke was his number two fan. This  leaves no one else anywhere in the Bible going on record as recognizing his apostleship! shocked
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2007
Which again demonstrates that your deliberate self-inflicted misanthropy is a cheap attention seeking exercise.

In 2 Pet. 3:15, the apostle Peter recognizes Paul's ministry with due respect to the wisdom given him. Reading the very next verse 16, Peter speaks precisely about chaps like you who go about trying to wrest words out of Paul's epistles to your own gloom.

Paul was known to many besides Luke the physician. Peter, as above; James and the other apostles as recorded in Acts 15.

On the other hand, it's such a hilarious adventure for guys like you to fail to stand up to your own words, claiming a black jesus that up until now YOU have been too scared to even talk about while crying about non-existent death threats!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2007
while crying about non-existent death threats
Crying!!!!!,ha ha ha ha ha grin.The topic was looked by SEUN after those DEATH TREATH and i dont give a DAMN about what you think. DONT GIVE ME ANY ATTENTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) / Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} / How To Understand Mathew 10:34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.