Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (20665 Views)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Apostle Paul Is A Judaizer / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by pilgrim1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
Horus:

Romans 3:7 For If The Truth Of God Hath More Abounded Through My Lie Unto His Glory; Why Yet Am I Also Judged As A Sinner?

Paul: "I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost" Romans 9:1
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by MP007(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2007
i destroy every spirirt of cond=fusion and turmoil in Jesus name, Whjat are u trying to do, make young believers backslid? Save us Jesus, We need u more than ever
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by hizway: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2008
Hmmm, all very interesting, however i don't fully conccur with the whole 'Paul the false apostle' dilemma and the false itterations that you guys are bringing forth an will not give in to your philosophies even for a moment.
everyone knows that Islam came about hundreds of years after Christ's death and by a man who apparently recieved a word from God yet no one has proof of that occurrence. And also this same man wrote an incomplee book which to this day scholars are trying to to descipher. No thank you i'll stick with Jesus, and yes the koran does mention God in the flesh, Jesus Christ, born of a virgin so the man (if not more people) made a good point in your book.
Jesus did come to Paul on his road to damascus and revealed Himself to him, and it's true that Paul spent the res of his life convincing jews of Christ being the Messiah, even to the point of death!
Moving away from this topic i am not shaken of the Bible's authenticity as the authoritative word of God and it shall not be shaken by the meaningless words of mere men.
in response to the whole 'life your life right and give to the poor, even though you don't believe in Jesus thing' - only an incompetent person would believe that, Salvation comes not by works but by God's mercy and faith in jesus - He is the only Way, the Truth, and the Life, and nobody can tell me otherwise.
Anyhow i do pray that God's name may remain unblemished by your falso writings which many people come by o read and be decieved but i shall leave you with one scrpture for you to ponder, and don't let your make-believe wisdom fool you.

Romans 1 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain

Romans 1

1Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

5By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

- Romans 1:1-5

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ > Paul affirms Christ as Son of God. and scripture says no one can proclaim Christ as Son of God, unless by the Holy Spirit.

and to depart from you think on this,
16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

- Romans 1:16-25

May The God of Mercy be with you all, and Jesus Christ Whom He has chosen, and that you may have been brought to salvation through believing in Him. Be blessed guys smiley
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Zooposki(f): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2008
Jesus warned sternly against the teachings of the hypocritical pharisees and scribes. He spoke of past prophets in accordance with his teachings.

He spoke of his upcoming death and resurrection. He warned directly against false prophets to come. He made reference to the wolves in sheep's clothing - to beware.

He sent out his chosen apostles. There was no discussion of another soon to come and join them. Wouldn't they have needed to know this? Did Jesus think this insignificant? There was no mention of an upcoming teacher that would take the message worldwide. Jesus never said the words "Verily, verily I say unto you, another is coming behind me that will go to the Gentiles and speak as my servant. Put your trust in him. He is chosen."

Don't you think it odd that Jesus never spoke of Paul and his contribution to spreading the gospel, especially one that made the greatest impact on what became christianity?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
PAUL also wrote ->

Romans 3:31 ==> Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Lady2(f): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
2.Corinth.12:12. “When I was with you, I certainly gave you every proof that I am truly an apostle, sent to you by God himself. For I patiently did many SIGNS and wonders and MIRACLES among you.”

What about Peter he also did signs and wonders. Infact all apostles did signs and wonders. SO they too are false prophets?
How about you stop twisting the Bible to suit your lies.

but Paul "prophesied" for example about persecutions of Christians in future, that were already reality and so not prophecy at all, and even claimed to be wittness to resurrection of Jesus, so God soon killed him as He promised to do in Deut.18:20-22 for ALL false prophets)….28. Wherever the corpse is (new religion), there the vultures will gather (satan strikes).”

Wherever the corpse is (new religion), there the vultures will gather (satan strikes).

Stop misinterpreting the Bible. Corpse does not mean new religion and neither does vultures mean satan strikes.
Show me how Paul prophecied. Christ spoke of the persecutions too, so if Paul spoke of it how is that against what Christ speaks. I am a Christian and I tell my little sister as she is a Christian too, that Christians will always be persecuted, am I prophesying or speaking the truth?
Won't Christians be persecuted anyway?

As in Dead Sea Scrolls, which read of the sons of God, and Greek version, which reads of the angels of god. Can word of God have so great conflict in matter so important, dividing religions? Problem really is in interpretations and understanding past times. Old Testament (Jewish) Bible is full of "sons of God" (son written with big first letter is Greek invention, as Hebrew does not have small or big letters), and so is called almost all prophets in Bible, even Adam (who had not even mother according to Bible, Koran does not deny even that he had mother/(HUMAN!)father, see beginning of astronomy/human development links and introduction). But times of persecution Matt.24:23-28 is talking about, came

Do you know what languages the book sof the Old Testament was written in? Let me give you a hint, greek, aramiac, hebrew, do you know why? Check history and stop spreading false stories.

Jews never would have let Christians to worship Jesus as god in synagogue, so that is proof that early Christians thought him only as prophet

So because his disciples were Jews they couldn't have believed that he was God?
Go an dread the Bible well and come back and tell me what Jesus said about believers and non-believers, and then also tell me why it is Jesus was crucified.

Jews understood that, as according to acts of apostles Jews allowed Christians to use synagogues even though they knew how Jesus was called, as Jews themselves have had prophets who were accepted by many other Jews but not by all

So if I say that I am worshipping in the synagogue does it mean a Jewish synagogue?
Don't be stupid man look up the real history

As Paul had permission from apostles to teach pagans (Jesus himself said in Matt.15:24 that "I have not been sent but for lost sheep’s of house of Israel", and in the end mission-order meant "nations" of Israel, as there had been 13 of them), and had permission not to "bother" them by Torah or law, most pagan-Christians did not understand correctly "son of God"-term. After Jewish Christianity was almost totally wiped out by Romans in destruction of Jerusalem, pagan-Christians did came as dominant sect of Christianity and modern churches are based on their beliefs.

Jesus himself preached to the samaritan woman, Phillip preached to the Ethiopian, it's not just Paul. Peter preached to the gentiles too. The idea was not Paul's. Don't forget Paul persecuted the Church, he is cheered the stoning of Stephen.
No they are not.
Peter himself preached to the gentiles. He received a vision in his dream where God commanded him to eat thee foods that were supposed to be unclean. Peter refused and said that they were unclean. God told Peter never to call anything that God created unclean. Peter understood his message when he arrived at a gentiles house that he was not to call the gentiles unclean.

Paul tried to kill ALL Christians, he had army for that, but noticed that Christians just flew to other towns ("turn other cheek"wink and spread their message. So he understood that only possibility is to destroy threat to Judaism from inside, spreading twisted form of faith to large areas until it overcomes rest. He even send Ananias ("new Christian" according to Bible) before him to confirm his "revelations of Jesus" to another Christians, and so got credibility among Christians

Ananias was the one that received a revelation about Paul, not the other way around. Stop twisting the Bible please.

I will still stand by my conclusion that the muslims are threatened by Paul because he was the one given the charge to go to the gentiles. This goes against muhamads claim that he's the prophet sent to all the world. Paul already beat him to it, so he has to find a way to beat paul out of it.

That is why you all don't attack Peter. Because like you said at the end of your message "The Curse Paul"
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Lady2(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
Jesus never saw Paul or laid hands on him. Paul lied about his encounter on the road to Damascus.
Acts 9 : 7 Here those travelling with Paul heard a voice, but saw nothing (No light, No man).

Acts 26: 13, 14
Here they all fell to the ground. In Acts 9 : 7 the men with Paul stood speechless.

Acts 22 : 9 Those that were with Paul did not hear the voive in this version of the events (story), but they saw a light , contrary to Acts 9 : 7.

Paul lied which he again contradict three times Acts 22: 6 - 9, Acts 9: 4 - 7. Accounts of Paul's version were copied from Matthew 17: 1 - 8.

You do know that Paul did not write Acts right?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by santavista: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Poster,
wetin be dese opata yarns wey una dey yarn abt broda paul?
chei, kingdom of darkness don land oooooo.
false prophet dem don take ova.
make una thread softly.
e no dey tay b4 fire consume person.
una wey dey yarn abt anoda person, wetin una don do for una fadaland?
na soso brainwash una dey do with all of una wrong excerpts from the bible.
leave bro paul alone. nowhere wey mai bible tell me say d guy bad.
d bro no marry sef because e be no want dem juicy distractions.
make una stop am oooo.
i no dey vex again, i don talk mai mind cheesy
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by dafidixone(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2008
PAUL, BEAST (“WOLF IN LAMBS CLOTHING”) HIMSELF! (Allah knows best)

FIRST SEE HOW JESUS PROPHESIED "KINGDOM OF GOD", ISLAM:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/islam/

Notice how Jesus described false prophets as Paul described himself, by words (doing) “SIGNS” and “MIRACLES”:

Matt.24:23. “At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24. For false Christ’s and false prophets will appear and perform great SIGNS and MIRACLES to deceive even the elect (disciplines) - if that were possible. 25. See, I have told you ahead of time (told YOU, disciplines, as a warning). 26. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' (Paul’s "Jesus revelation" on road to Damascus) do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' ("Jesus-revelation" in prison) do not believe it (Mohammed did not claim to have seen Jesus in desert/house, nor say to be Messiah/Christ, but Paul "prophesied" for example about persecutions of Christians in future, that were already reality and so not prophecy at all, and even claimed to be wittness to resurrection of Jesus, so God soon killed him as He promised to do in Deut.18:20-22 for ALL false prophets)….28. Wherever the corpse is (new religion), there the vultures will gather (satan strikes).”

2.Corinth.12:12. “When I was with you, I certainly gave you every proof that I am truly an apostle, sent to you by God himself. For I patiently did many SIGNS and wonders and MIRACLES among you.”

From Dead Sea scrolls of Qumran, it can be clearly seen that Deut.32:8 declared that Jews were not only nation to have prophets, as Christians and Jews claim, but that ”sons of God” have been given to numerous nations as Islam teaches. This is how this part went in Greek text:

"When the Most High assigned lands to the nations, when he divided up the human race, he established the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of (Qumran: ”sons of God”) angelic beings."

As in Dead Sea Scrolls, which read of the sons of God, and Greek version, which reads of the angels of god. Can word of God have so great conflict in matter so important, dividing religions? Problem really is in interpretations and understanding past times. Old Testament (Jewish) Bible is full of "sons of God" (son written with big first letter is Greek invention, as Hebrew does not have small or big letters), and so is called almost all prophets in Bible, even Adam (who had not even mother according to Bible, Koran does not deny even that he had mother/(HUMAN!)father, see beginning of astronomy/human development links and introduction). But times of persecution Matt.24:23-28 is talking about, came:

Thing is that it is FIGURE OF SPEECH for Jews, words describing someone very important for God (even Jesus himself answered accusations about using word "son of God" that "doesn’t your writings say: ´they were gods´?"wink. Adam, Jacob, Saul, David, Salomon, Jesus, and many others, enough examples? Just write "son of god" into search engine on some Bible-site and you see. Jews understood that, as according to acts of apostles Jews allowed Christians to use synagogues even though they knew how Jesus was called, as Jews themselves have had prophets who were accepted by many other Jews but not by all. Jews never would have let Christians to worship Jesus as god in synagogue, so that is proof that early Christians thought him only as prophet. In fact EVERYTHING is figure of speech, as speech has only meanings that has been given for it. That is why in Islam Allah has 99 extra-names. He just shows that He makes us to call Him as He wishes. Jesus called Allah as "Father" because he wanted to make distinction between Jewish names of God and coming of Islam, to reduce conflicts on that. But situation changed:

As Paul had permission from apostles to teach pagans (Jesus himself said in Matt.15:24 that "I have not been sent but for lost sheep’s of house of Israel", and in the end mission-order meant "nations" of Israel, as there had been 13 of them), and had permission not to "bother" them by Torah or law, most pagan-Christians did not understand correctly "son of God"-term. After Jewish Christianity was almost totally wiped out by Romans in destruction of Jerusalem, pagan-Christians did came as dominant sect of Christianity and modern churches are based on their beliefs.

Paul tried to kill ALL Christians, he had army for that, but noticed that Christians just flew to other towns ("turn other cheek"wink and spread their message. So he understood that only possibility is to destroy threat to Judaism from inside, spreading twisted form of faith to large areas until it overcomes rest. He even send Ananias ("new Christian" according to Bible) before him to confirm his "revelations of Jesus" to another Christians, and so got credibility among Christians. That is evil. What gives more credibility to Paul than for example to Mormon-prophet Joseph Smith, who also claimed to have seen Jesus? Of course that was will of Allah too, but there is a time-limit until full responsibility is over People of the Book (Quran 2:62, and in 65:7 “Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him”.), that separates them from pagans who are not judged only if they are "people without knowledge (about Islam)", and have not be introduced to Islam (as it is almost everywhere in Asia and Africa introduced, but still lack of literacy and information, like internet, is limiting knowledge about Islam there, as it has arrived so to west especially).

Until (late) 20th century Koran was not even translated to most European languages, and there were only few Muslims in Europe. In Asia Islam has been for thousand years everywhere (33% population Muslims), but in China and Vietnam/Laos communism and relatively small/local Muslim-populations postpone knowledge about Islam and so full judgment on "pagans", in Africa (50% Muslims) nearly only rainforest and southern areas were animistic (now Christian) where Islam had not arrived. So in fact pagans have either knew about Islam, accept it or not and be judged, or not knew about it. Christians have always KNEW ABOUT ISLAM as it has been their rivalry and very close to them, but they have NOT KNOWN what ISLAM IS ABOUT (for People of the Book this matches same as total lack of knowledge for pagan).

When that time is up, and knowledge of Islam has come for everyone (like in internet), no Christian has no excuse why they did not learn about Islam, then curse of Paul has its full affect, and many are going to hell because of him. On the other hand, Jesus told about shepherd who got that one lost sheep out of hundred back to safety in desert/mountain (depends on evangelium, both describe very well dominative natural conditions in Muslim-countries), that represents those few chosen one’s from Christians who through Bible understood that Islam is right religion (like me), and possibly move to Islamic country in safety (no need anymore for that in secularism, but in middle ages definitely, if pagans had ruled in Europe/America/Africa, then not one had got alive into Muslim-world).

As you see, Christians can be accepting Islam through Bible, even if they thought that it is corrupted, if given good and accurate enough explanations and descriptions. Proofs against Paul as evil who messed Christianity is important.

(31)

Also remember Matt.5:17-20, there Jesus told that law will not change even a bit until heavens and earth will vanish, and that whoever will teach otherwise will be called "most least" in heavens (=by those on heaven), meaning lowest hell where he is.

Paul taught that law had end into Jesus, even though Jesus claimed exact opposite as you see from part above, Jesus did not claim to "fulfil law". Jesus did not even claim that for salvation belief into crucifixion is needed, and he did not even say it is going to happen for real or ask to call him "son of God". Paul even taught (girl.5:2) that who is going to be circumcised, cannot be saved (although Jesus himself was circumcised and as a "god" did not order before his birth not to circumcise, to give an example).

Jesus even told that satan is thief, killer and liar and will never change (and that those who have killed even one of followers of Jesus are always going to be astray), and Paul was all those, stealing crops of Jesus by killing and lying, Paul even claimed that he had witnessed resurrection of Jesus as his "gospel is witness for it". Jesus even told he was send only for "lost lambs of children of Israel", and told about people who will go beyond seas into far away lands to get even one convert, so that they can make him even more certainly food for fire of hell than what themselves already are, that sounds what Paul (and even modern missionaries) did.

Claims that he became good have no basics, as we see result of his plan, and can see how much his teachings were in contradiction against Jesus (even though he claimed to be in his work, best way to get trust), and especially as we can see how Jesus warned about Paul and how Paul did his "mission" to destroy Christianity that threatened Jewish-religion (Paul was fundamentalist Jew when he was killing Christians) from inside, and how he did that by using pagans that understood Christianity completely in different way than Jews who were thought by other apostles (in many ways with similar methods and teachings, even though some of it was affected by Paul into wrong direction). If you would be trying to get somebody astray from teachings of Jesus, would you try to twist and use those teachings for it, or would you try to deny those completely and try teaching something completely new?

Jesus also made sure what "son of God" meant when he told (Joh.20:17) for Maria Magdalena that he is going to his father, and to theirs (Maria, disciplines, etc.) father, to his God and theirs God, or when he answered Jews accusing him claiming to be god "does not your scriptures say: ´they were gods`", meaning that it was usual that Jewish prophets were called "sons of God". He also confirmed this all by saying that God has give life to him (John.6:57).

Here is about most common "evidence" used by Christians about divinity of Jesus: Beginning from gospel of John is almost straight copy from text of Pthylo of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, who lived in 15 BC -30 AC. Only words "Word was God" is not in original text but in form "Word was God’s", that is in Greek small letter-error between two similar letters. Jesus even said that nobody (so certainly not disciplines he was talking to) has EVER heard voice of God or seen His face, and even though Jesus said that he is one with father, he also said that disciplines are one with him and God as well, so does Christians have 15 god’s?

THIS WAS FROM MY WRITING IN:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/

I hope the moderators are paying attention to this type of post(Check the rules). Let this man read his quarani and have real understanding of it before going into other books he claim he has the knowledge. I have a lot of question on Islam but just trying to abide by the rules here. If not Islam will be exposed and you will know those that are serving the only true God.

Peace. cheesy
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Graxie(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2008
HOW COME THIS TYPE OF THREAD IS ALLOWED TO STAY AND GROW.  BUT IF IT WAS THAT OF 'PROPHET MOHAMMED AND THE POISONED MEAT' IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 'NIGERIA SATELLITE'. I MEAN MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by babs787(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
@Dafidixone

I myself love abiding by the rules but your emboldened words made me stop over to contribute just a cent.

I hope the moderators are paying attention to this type of post(Check the rules). Let this man read his quarani and have real understanding of it before going into other books he claim he has the knowledge. I have a lot of question on Islam but just trying to abide by the rules here. If not Islam will be exposed and you will know those that are serving the only true God.

Please endeavor to do that in Islamic section. Prepare all your questions and I would meet you there Insha Allah.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Abuzola(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
[b] Quran chapter 3
42. And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)."

43. O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allah, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irka'i (bow down etc.) along with Ar-Raki'un (those who bow down etc.)."

44. This is a part of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We inspire you with (O Muhammad ). You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed.

45. (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."

46. "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."

47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.

48. And He (Allah) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

49. And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.

50. And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.

51. Truly! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.

52. Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allah's Cause?" Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)."

53. Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. La ilaha ill-Allah - none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).

54. And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.

55. And (remember) when Allah said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa (Jesus) is Allah's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad , 'Iesa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'an] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."

56. "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

57. And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) and do righteous good deeds, Allah will pay them their reward in full. And Allah does not like the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).

58. This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad ) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (i.e. the Qur'an).

59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

60. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.

61. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad ) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie."

62. Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Iesa (Jesus)], and, La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allah is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

63. And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allah is All-Aware of those who do mischief.

64. Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

65. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?

66. Verily, you are those who have disputed about that of which you have knowledge. Why do you then dispute concerning that which you have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and you know not.

67. Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (See V.2:105).

68. Verily, among mankind who have the best claim to Ibrahim (Abraham) are those who followed him, and this Prophet (Muhammad ) and those who have believed (Muslims). And Allah is the Wali (Protector and Helper) of the believers.

69. A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray. But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves, and they perceive not.

70. O people of the Scripture! (Jews and Christians): "Why do you disbelieve in the Ayat of Allah, [the Verses about Prophet Muhammad present in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you (yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)."

71. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): "Why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know?"

72. And a party of the people of the Scripture say: "Believe in the morning in that which is revealed to the believers (Muslims), and reject it at the end of the day, so that they may turn back.

73. And believe no one except the one who follows your religion. Say (O Muhammad ): "Verily! Right guidance is the Guidance of Allah" and do not believe that anyone can receive like that which you have received (of Revelation) except when he follows your religion, otherwise they would engage you in argument before your Lord. Say (O Muhammad ): "All the bounty is in the Hand of Allah; He grants to whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, the All-Knower."

74. He selects for His Mercy (Islam and the Qur'an with Prophethood) whom He wills and Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.

75. Among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is he who, if entrusted with a Cantar (a great amount of wealth, etc.), will readily pay it back; and among them there is he who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless you constantly stand demanding, because they say: "There is no blame on us to betray and take the properties of the illiterates (Arabs)." But they tell a lie against Allah while they know it.

76. Yes, whoever fulfils his pledge and fears Allah much; verily, then Allah loves those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

77. Verily, those who purchase a small gain at the cost of Allah's Covenant and their oaths, they shall have no portion in the Hereafter (Paradise). Neither will Allah speak to them, nor look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and they shall have a painful torment.

78. And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read), so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.

79. It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book and Al-Hukma (the knowledge and understanding of the laws of religion, etc.) and Prophethood to say to the people: "Be my worshippers rather than Allah's." On the contrary (he would say): "Be you Rabbaniyun (learned men of religion who practise what they know and also preach others), because you are teaching the Book, and you are studying it."

80. Nor would he order you to take angels and Prophets for lords (gods). Would he order you to disbelieve after you have submitted to Allah's Will? (Tafsir At-Tabari).

81. And (remember) when Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: "Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the Laws of Allah, etc.), and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger (Muhammad ) confirming what is with you; you must, then, believe in him and help him." Allah said: "Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant (which I conclude with you)?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness; and I am with you among the witnesses (for this)."

82. Then whoever turns away after this, they are the Fasiqun (rebellious: those who turn away from Allah's Obedience).

83. Do they seek other than the religion of Allah (the true Islamic Monotheism worshipping none but Allah Alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned.

84. Say (O Muhammad ): "We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] and what was given to Musa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted (in Islam)."

85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

86. How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that the Messenger (Muhammad ) is true and after clear proofs had come unto them? And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).

87. They are those whose recompense is that on them (rests) the Curse of Allah, of the angels, and of all mankind.

88. They will abide therein (Hell). Neither will their torment be lightened, nor will it be delayed or postponed (for a while).

89. Except for those who repent after that and do righteous deeds. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

90. Verily, those who disbelieved after their Belief and then went on increasing in their disbelief (i.e. disbelief in the Qur'an and in Prophet Muhammad ) - never will their repentance be accepted [because they repent only by their tongues and not from their hearts]. And they are those who are astray.

91. Verily, those who disbelieved, and died while they were disbelievers, the (whole) earth full of gold will not be accepted from anyone of them even if they offered it as a ransom. For them is a painful torment and they will have no helpers.

92. By no means shall you attain Al-Birr (piety, righteousness, etc., it means here Allah's Reward, i.e. Paradise), unless you spend (in Allah's Cause) of that which you love; and whatever of good you spend, Allah knows it well.

93. All food was lawful to the Children of Israel, except what Israel made unlawful for himself before the Taurat (Torah) was revealed. Say (O Muhammad ): "Bring here the Taurat (Torah) and recite it, if you are truthful."

94. Then after that, whosoever shall invent a lie against Allah, , such shall indeed be the Zalimun (disbelievers).

95. Say (O Muhammad ): "Allah has spoken the truth; follow the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism, i.e. he used to worship Allah Alone), and he was not of Al-Mushrikun." (See V.2:105)

96. Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for Al-'Alamin (the mankind and jinns).

97. In it are manifest signs (for example), the Maqam (place) of Ibrahim (Abraham); whosoever enters it, he attains security. And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka'bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses (for one's conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves [i.e. denies Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah), then he is a disbeliever of Allah], then Allah stands not in need of any of the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).

98. Say: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you reject the Ayat of Allah (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) while Allah is Witness to what you do?"

99. Say: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you stop those who have believed, from the Path of Allah, seeking to make it seem crooked, while you (yourselves) are witnesses [to Muhammad as a Messenger of Allah and Islam (Allah's Religion, i.e. to worship none but Him Alone)]? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."

100. O you who believe! If you obey a group of those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians), they would (indeed) render you disbelievers after you have believed!

[/b]
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by vedaxcool(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Bookmarked!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

1 Timothy 1:4-7 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which causes disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith. Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience and from sincere faith. from which some having strayed have turned aside to idle talk, desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.

2 Timothy2:23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

2 Timothy2:16-17 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness and their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and philetus are of this sort.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^

Thanks sister for reminding me of these verses.

In my bid to help Muslims, I have allowed myself get dragged into the mud by these blind people.

GOD BLESS and May he SAVE THEM from DARKNESS .
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by vedaxcool(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Faith/Works
Paul (originally as Saul of Tarsus) was an admitted persecutor of Christians who might have found a more effective way to undermine the followers of Jesus. Perhaps he infiltrated their ranks and taught a doctrine that opposed teachings attributed to Jesus on several fronts, replacing Jesus' alleged teaching of universal, compassionate, selfless action with a selfish teaching of desire to gain a "free gift" of salvation based only on faith and completely devoid of any behavioral requirement or obedience to law, and distracting us from the selfless teachings attributed to Jesus. (It must be noted that Jesus never wrote anything, and his reported teachings are based on accounts whose authorship cannot be verified with certainty, but we can still cite the body of teachings attributed to Jesus as the Jesus doctrine since that is what has been handed down to us as being his teachings.)

Despite the widespread, uncritical adulation of Paul by those who listen to others instead of thinking for themselves, independent-minded analysts of Jesus' teachings have often found great cause to find fault with Paul. One of the most famous critcisms comes from Thomas Jefferson, who wrote in a letter to James Smith, that "Paul was , the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus." (Works, 1829 edition, vol. 4, p. 327.) George Bernard Shaw, the English playwright, is widely quoted as having said that: ", it would have been a better world if Paul had never been born."

Jesus reportedly teaches that BEHAVIORAL requirements (works/deeds), rooted in an internal change of spiritual growth within the person (not external or apart from the person, though the gift of teaching and techniques to achieve this personal change are a gift of grace not earned or deserved by us, but requiring ACTIONS [deeds] to implement), are integral to salvation. While perhaps it is not possible for us to "earn" the "free gift" that Jesus reportedly provides -- a teaching of the universal compassionate love by which the evil within us CAN be transformed into a more holy kindness of love -- the Jesus account clearly includes a behavioral component to his requirements for "salvation." While he does not say that this satisfies any "debt," he still requires it; perhaps he is demanding merely a small partial "payment" as a gesture of "good faith." (In fact, James suggests this by his comments in James 2:26, that we demonstrate our faith -- if it is genuine -- BY our works or deeds.)
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2011
Admittedly we were warned about false prophets in the church , such as those prosperity pimps and catholic priests.

But the false prophet , who is the worst of them all , is one who rejects the resurrection of Christ.

This is the anti-Christ among many.

Paul cannot be a false prophet because he was all for the resurrection of Christ with its full implications.

On the other hand Muhammad was not.

While Paul's writings are in harmony with Jesus Christ and his message , Muhammad's writing are in total opposition and hostility to the message of the gospel.

Therefore Muhammad is anti-Christ, anti-gospel and anti-righteousness.

FACT - He is a false prophet.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by vedaxcool(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2011
Analysing Grave Liar that Paul was:

Romans 3:28 (Paul)
KJV: a man is JUSTIFIED by FAITH apart from WORKS of the law.
RSV: a man is JUSTIFIED by FAITH without the DEEDS of the law.
Today's English Version: a person is PUT RIGHT WITH GOD only through FAITH, and not by DOING what the Law commands.
NIV: a man is JUSTIFIED by FAITH apart from OBSERVING THE LAW.

James 2:24 (James' rebuttal)
KJV: by WORKS a man is JUSTIFIED, and not by FAITH only.
RSV: a man is JUSTIFIED by WORKS and not by FAITH alone.
Today's English Version: it is by his ACTIONS that a person is PUT RIGHT WITH GOD, and not by his FAITH alone.
NIV: a person is JUSTIFIED by what he DOES and not by FAITH alone.

Victims of Paul Lyocracy must be wandering where they got it wrong.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by vedaxcool(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
The Law of Moses
Jesus is described in the gospels as a Jewish rabbi who always upheld the Law of Moses. In his first public teaching, the Sermon on the Mount, he made it very clear in Matt. 5:18-19: "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." ("jot or tittle" in modern translations is "not one iota nor one dot".) Have heaven and earth passed away? Have ALL the prophecies, including those of the last days, been fulfilled? While Jesus ADDS TO the Law of Moses, he never detracts from it or undermines it.

Even some of the occasions when Jesus seems to add to the Law or teach in new and different ways, he goes to great lengths to show that it is based on the Law. For example, when this rabbi asked by a "lawyer" (one versed in the Law of Moses) what was the greatest commandment in the Law, Jesus turns the question back to him and asks what is in the Law, and from that extrapolates his great commandments to Love God (from Deut 6:5) and Love Neighbor as Self (from Lev. 19:18) which was clearly the centerpiece of his ministry and his doctrine of ACTIVE love and compassion for all.

Paul, on the other hand, wants to throw out the Law of Moses!

Romans 10:4: "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for every one who believes."

Many try to reconcile this direct contradiction by saying that Jesus' death, atonement and resurrection "fulfilled" and thus "completed" the Law of Moses, bringing it to an end. But to fulfill a law or command is to comply with it fully. Jesus specifically stated in Matt 5:17 that he came to fulfill the Law of Moses, not destroy it. He came to ensure full compliance. And then he sets the time frame for that compliance, in the next verse (Matt 5:18 cited above): until ALL (this means everything!) has been fulfilled, and to make it even more unambiguous, he states that this will be until heaven and earth have passed away, that not one dot or iota in the Law will be affected.

Additionally, when Paul denounces the need for works/deeds of which Jesus and others spoke so much, in Romans 3:27-28 and Galatians 2:16, he also specifically mentions which works: that obedience to the Law is what is not required, contrary to Jesus' statements.

See again how mr. Know all Paul misleads the Christians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / The Uncontrollable Spread Of Sexual Lust / Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.