Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (20668 Views)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Apostle Paul Is A Judaizer / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2007
Paul focus was uniquely self-ward.

No other epistle writer in the New Testament wrote like Paul. This would be true in several ways, but one facet is of particular interest when we are considering how Paul views himself. It is his usage of personal pronouns that is second to none. In fact, when it comes to how often he uses personal pronouns like, "I", "me", "my", or "mine", his overall average in the epistles that are generally unquestioned as his is almost three times that of his next closest rival in the practice. Many if not most scholars today believe for a number of reasons that Paul did not write the book of Hebrews. One obvious fact is that in the other epistles credited to him Paul doesn't hesitate to identify himself along with his supposed credentials. The author of Hebrews is strangely silent on these matters. To date, the best guess as to who the author of Hebrews is would be Apollos, and it's only a guess. But Paul certainly couldn't be in the running as the author of Hebrews when one also considers the statistics on the personal pronoun usage. The author of Hebrews uses approximately 1.3 personal pronouns per thousand words of text. Paul's average comes in at about 18.2 per thousand! That is a 1300% increase.
To help put this in perspective, in the first half of the first chapter of Romans, (16 verses worth), Paul uses twice as many personal pronouns than the author of Hebrews uses in his entire book. It's easy to see that Paul is at least as concerned about communicating what he believes to be the truth about himself, along with what he considers to be the truth about God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2007
Horus:

Crying!!!!!,ha ha ha ha ha grin.The topic was looked by SEUN after those DEATH TREATH and i don't give a DAMN about what you think. DONT GIVE ME ANY ATTENTION.

I'm not paying you any attention even though you're pretentiously solociting it. The thread was locked after you had cried about the non-existent death threats - which is only too characteristic of the same self-inflicted black mental slavery you've been advertizing about your clan.

Horus:

Paul focus was uniquely self-ward.

2 Cor. 4:5 - "For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake." (Paul's statementf in his epistle to the Corinthians)
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2007
thread was locked after you had cried about the non-existent death threats
Not at all SEUN will make a verification BEFORE locking a thread,he is not stupid and notice that you dont see those who sended those trheat anymore.
I did tell you DONT GIVE ME ANY ATTENTION.
Can you please stay away from my ass?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
Horus:

Not at all SEUN will make a verification BEFORE locking a thread,he is not stupid and notice that you don't see those who sended those trheat anymore.
I did tell you DONT GIVE ME ANY ATTENTION.
Can you please stay away from my ass?

For a few weeks after the thread was locked, Telly B was still posting on this Forum, and if you're trying to cheat on this drivel here, try something else. That you even had to cry like a child is another dent on your black psyche; and it's not worth the attention you had hoped to create for yourself.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2007
IT IS NOT TELLY B
CAN YOU STOP BEING OFF TOPIC AND STAY AWAY FROM MY ASS?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2007
Horus:

IT IS NOT TELLY B
CAN YOU STPOP BEING OFF TOPIC AND STAY AWAY FROM MY ASS?

Go visit the thread - Telly B took up the issues with you on that and you kept replying him on the same death threat stuff! It doesn't cost anything to be honest to yourself; and failing to do so is another dent on your black psyche! tongue

PS. You don't need to be vexed if you can't be honest to yourself. That is another sign that such mental slavery needs to be put behind you.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2007
THIS THREAD IS:Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah
bari_kade IS OFF TOPIC
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
Horus the non believer, Why are you even in hear? Of course you believe Paul was a false prophet. You also seem to believe it is all false, so discussing this with you is like discussing the validity of a Nancy Drew novel.  Please stand aside you are wasting kb.

As far as the COLOR of Jesus is concerned, that does'nt even in the least bit interest me. He did what he did for everyone ( color did'nt seem to matter to him either ). I know from the word that he was hebrew, so I would have to guess a medium olive tone woulld have been found on him. But why is in the least bit important??

THE LORD TELLS US:
Matthew 5: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 18: 21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
Luke 6: 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

THE PSALMIST CONFIRMS:
Ps 94: 1 O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. 2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
BUT PAUL TELLS US:
2 Thes 1: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
PAUL CONTRADICTS HIMSELF ALSO:
1 Thes 5: 15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

PAUL WRESTLES WITH THE SIN IN HIM THAT HE CAN’T SEEM TO CONTROL
Romans 7: 14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
BUT PAUL ALSO SAYS:
Romans 6: 1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?          AND
Romans 6: 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

THE LORD TELLS US:
Math 5: 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 16: 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Rev 2: 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
BUT PAUL TELLS US:
Eph 2: 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
BROTHER JAMES BEGS TO DIFFER:
James 2: 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

THE LORD TELLS US:
Matthew 7:  1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
THE PSALMIST CONFIRMS:
Ps 94: 1 O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. 2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
PAUL TELLS US:
1 Cor 6: 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

PAUL TELLS US:
1 Tim 1 3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, 4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
Gal 1: 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed
                                             ( Who’s doctrine? )

PAUL SAYS:
2 Tim 4: 14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:                                                          AND
1 Tim 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
  (How does a man deliver another man to Satan, [that they may learn not to  blaspheme] ?)
Again reading 2 Thes 1: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
                                I ask, what did Paul do here?    Explain what the spirit tells you.

I regret to have to type the same words to you but you have yet to answer about how the word of Paul fails to line up with Christ, and that is the topic hear.  So let's stop changing the subject to color or any other subject that veers from the topic.

Paul ordained himself an Apostle, How much clout does that really carry?  He saw fit to include himself into a group of men that were hand picked by Jesus, HOW RUDE!!!  And then he goes about the countryside contradicting the word of Christ, as I have plainly showed you by putting scriptures taken right out of the Bible in front of your face!  

I ask you, of the cotradictions listed above, do you follow the word of Christ, or the words of Paul??   Simple question, try not to veer onto a rant about some other topic.  Just answer the question.

If you still side with Paul on these scriptures then I'll give YOU one more. If you dare to open your Bible you will find that this is one of those written in red.

Matthew 10: 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. 15 I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town

Amen
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
Horus:

THIS THREAD IS:Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah
bari_kade IS OFF TOPIC

grin cheesy grin

Another manifestation of self-defeat! I was wondering why it took you this long to cry that one as well! Okay, go down on your knees and cry that same thing again - then I will pardon you and be gone!  grin

I'm counting. . . down on your knees and cry it again:

one. . .

two. . .

threee. . .!! grin  grin

Post your sobs again! For tonight, I'll let you weep with swollen chest!

Tip: Learn to be honest to yourself, Horus. It costs nothing and will save you loads of the self-inflicted mental slavery of your dented black psyche.

Cheers.  grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by barikade: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Study,

I'll come back and reply to your unstable assumptions. For now, I just want to keep my promise to Horus after his sobs! grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Study
But why is in the least bit important
It is OTHER PEOPLE who want to make you believe that it is important by being OFF TOPIC(there is rules on Nairaland) I am not a believer,why should i care for thing that I don't believe in?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Study
regret to have to type the same words to you but you have yet to answer about how the word of Paul fails to line up with Christ, and that is the topic hear.  So let's stop changing the subject to color or any other subject that veers from the topic
I have also to type the same word I AM NOT off topic I am talking about Paul.
I Did not change the subject i know Paul is a fake apostle.
I dont have to answer your christian question I am NOT RELIGIOUS and will NEVER BE
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2007
Horus, again I say, dont concern yourself with anything I say. If there is one person on this thread that I am NOT talking to, it is you Horus.
So, again, dont concern yourself with the question. You could'nt possibly understand.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2007
@Study
So why you asked me a question?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Joit(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2007
AbduRahman, to you and your cohort in Islam

Why do you like twisting the Bible to preach Islam only to satisfy your selfish reasons.
Is the Quran not complete that you need the Bible to supplement your points?
Why don't you stick strictly to Quran if you are to preach islam?
It seems inferiority complete is at work.
Any rate, I have no apology.
No amount of philosophy, The BIBLE is infallible, innerrant, and without a dot of mistake. Everything written there is true and stand strong till the end of the World.
JESUS is GOD
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Joit(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2007
AbduRahman, to you and your cohort in Islam

Consider what I posted and repent

I repeat!
No amount of philosophy can change this:
The BIBLE is infallible, innerrant, and without a dot of mistake. Everything written there is true and stand strong till the end of the World.

JESUS is LORD
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2007
Joit, I dont know if you are redering to me as the "cohort" but I am not Islamic. In fact Muhammed was another example of the damage that can be done by false prophets.

You all just rant when I give you scripture out of the Bible, yet you have not responded intellecually to these scriptures.

Since you have no legimate response I will just call your rants,, Persecution, for the lack of a better word.

You cannot deny that this PAUL that you worship has strayed far from the teaching of Jesus, yet still "claims" to be working in his name and by his authority.

I hope one day you may learn that Jesus was our saviour, NOT PAUL. So Paul, like any other false prophet who twists the word of God is doing nothing but leading the flock astray. You are clenched so tightly to the hem of HIS robe that you cannot hear the Holy Spirit that is trying to reach you.

FOLLOW JESUS------- Not Paul or Muhammed or Jim Jones or David Koresh or anyman who twists the word of God.

Is it too much to ask of you to just follow Jesus?

READ YOUR BIBLE
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by desodgi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
Am not suppose to reply to this thread but i just can't but do. .
First, what has a muslim who knows nothing about my Christ tell me bout paul or silas?
Y'all stop these silly things y'all doin and accept that no one can come to the father except by Jesus.
So go learn your bible and not a silly quaran or whatever. . they call their book which is full of curses.If ur quoran teaches well u'll know paul never called himself a messiah according to ur topic!

Be a Christian and be saved!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by simmy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2007
@the guy who statred this thread
i dont get it? what if paul ws wrong! so? does that validate the quoran?

@ study
ive always said that the bible should have come with a foreward that reads "minmum iq required 100" obviously many of Pauls statements were too intellectual for you to follow.
i suggets u take a second looka nd maybe, just maybe the seeming inconsistencies will starighten themselves out.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2007
It is impossible for a Muslim or any sinner or an unbeliever to grasp the deep truths of the Holy Bible and the reason is simple , ' THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED '.

2 Peter 3 : 16
', as also in all his(Paul ) letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

1 Corinthians 2 : 14
' Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned.'

How can someone who is opposed to God by his rejection of Christ ever come to know God ? Impossible.
Only those who seek God will receive his spirit and understand his words.

Unlike the quran where the words are as you see them, the words of God breathe life into the soul of a man who is dead spiritually.

Or how can you call Paul a false prophet when he made comments such as ;

(Everything in the world other than knowledge of Jesus, including all other loving relationships.) “Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:cool.

The difference between the bible and the quran is that whilst without the Holy Spirit it is impossible to understand the bible, anyone can read quran just like a story book.

Paul healed the sick , raised the dead and so did other believers at the time. What Jesus meant when referring to false prophets was those people ( and they are many today ) who open churches to make money and profit, those false religions like Islam , Hinduism etc etc .

These are the false prophets who perform miracles and exploit the poor and we should be weary of them.

Paul preached righteousness, love, holiness and kindness and total seperation from the world.

However if you decide to persist in your stubborn ways and resist the word , you will never understand, you will continue to live a fallacy of a life until you die in your sins.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by denex: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
I read the books of Paul more than any other religious book.

Paul was the only one among the disciples who had a standard education. That is why his accounts are so accurate and his message was so articulate and logical. The only downsize was that he didn't have that one on one relationship with jesus as the other desciples.

Have you never wondered why Peter didn't write much? Even when he did, he used someone to record event decades after they happened.

So I guess the reason why more people adhere to Paul is the inherent logic in his messages as depicted by a well educated man, and also, the fact that he wrote his letters and messages first hand and recorded events almost immediately after they happened.

Besides that, when the Roman Catholic Church must have been putting together the books that made up the bible, despite their inclination to Peter, they easily understood Paul's messages better as they were written in Roman, as opposed to the Hebrew or Armaic in which the other disciples delivered their message.

Lastly, at one point, I believe the jewish disciples may have been traditionalizing christianity at its infancy, but Paul, being a Roman, was more liberal in his views of christianity.

Anyway, after a long study of the bible, these are some of the reason why I feel most christians easily feel a connection with the books of Paul rather than Revelations which I still can't make a shred of sense from.

Also, I'd like to add that Paul is the first true born again. I mean from total evil to total good, it's Paul.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ajadrage: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2007
Still observing the discourse
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2007
@ simmy    My IQ, When I was tested, (have you ever been tested) was 163.  Does that qualify me sir?

@ frosbel    The first requirment of a Flse Prophet is that, for the most part, they must preach the word of God (the more beautiful the better, to keep the bretheren interested). For if you are not first deemed a "Prophet" it is impossible to be deemed a "False Prophet". Do you understand this?     The thing that puts them into the group of "Flase Prophets" is that they "twist" the word of God.    Example:  (Jesus' word; Matthew 18: 21  Math 5:39  Like 6: 29)  (Pauls word;  2 Thes 1: 6)  And noone on this thread will open there Bible and answer these accusations by backing Paul up with scripture. All you can manage is Vain persecution which Jesus told us to expect from "the Enemy". He told us they will "Gnash on you with there teeth" And thats all I'm getting out of any of you. Just as my Lord Jesus said it would be.

Answer these accusations      (Jesus' word; Matthew 18: 21  Math 5:39  Like 6: 29)  (Pauls word;  2 Thes 1: 6)
Or sit down and listen.

@ frosbel  ("Paul healed the sick , raised the dead and so did other believers at the time."wink
MY LORD told me when he warned of false Prohets  
Matthew 24:23 - 27   23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ,  (Paul Qualifies) or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders;( Again Paul qualifies)  insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.( very elect being the elders of the church, even the ones deciding which books go into the Bible!!)  25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert;( again Paul on the road to Damascus )   go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; ( Paul in prison ) believe it not. ( and you did believe him both times!!)   27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be  ( He told us here that the next time he comes back the whole world will know it all at once, not ANY one man in the desert or in scret chambers )
Jesus specifically warned you of this, yet you still beleive Paul over Jesus.  Answer these accusations with more than, "gnashing of teeth", please!!   (Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon church also claims Jesus came back to him, Do you follow him also?)

@ frosbel  "However if you decide to persist in your stubborn ways and resist the word , you will never understand, you will continue to live a fallacy of a life until you die in your sins.
BACKATCHA!  I ask you to accept the word of Jesus ONLY as "Gospel".    Who here seems to be resisting the word?

@ denex   I suggest you first learn the difference between the words  (Disciple:  student/follower)   and
(Apostle:  chosen/teacher)
We are all disciples, (those of us who follow JESUS, that is).   Paul self appointed his own Apostleship, again I say how much clout can that carry? You cant afford to follow every man who deems HIMSELF an Apostle.

All I'm asking is that you follow ONLY Jesus. Why do you act like that is too much to ask??
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Iman3(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2007
My IQ, When I was tested, (have you ever been tested) was 163.

163? shocked That means you are a rare genius.Congrats-http://www.audiblox.com/iq_scores.htm
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2007
Oh Yeah   @ denox  ("Lastly, at one point, I believe the jewish disciples may have been traditionalizing christianity at its infancy, but Paul, being a Roman, was more liberal in his views of christianity.")

You sir obviously know verry little about the Bible.   Esp. Paul.

Paul was a Jew, moreover Paul was even a Pharisee, One of the elders of the Jewish church. He was the man under orders from the Jewish elders to go about the country imprisoning and killing Christians. He was not Roman as you say. He was held in "sort of" captivity in Rome to protect him from Jews that wanted to kill him. He was aided by his followers to escape the death squad that had been charged to kill him. If you ever read yoour Bible you will see how they had to lower him over the walls of the city in a basket to save his life. Then he was taken to Rome by the Pagan Roman authority so that he could form the Roman Catholic Church while under their protection.
If he had been a true man of God then he could have simply "walked out of the midst" of those whose set out to kill him, just as Jesus had done many times before. Because he had the omnipotent power of God with HIM, he did not have to rely on his misguided followers to save his life.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ricadelide(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2007
@study,
i've come across a lot of errors and fallacies on the web and elsewhere, but i must admit; yours is totally new. its a pity.
however, i take it that by the name you make use of, you are a reasonable person. so here goes.

THE LORD TELLS US:
Matthew 5: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 18: 21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
Luke 6: 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

THE PSALMIST CONFIRMS:
BUT PAUL TELLS US:
2 Thes 1: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
PAUL CONTRADICTS HIMSELF ALSO:
1 Thes 5: 15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

the answer to your seeming contradiction stares right at you in the face; "seeing that it is a righteous thing with God" what is Paul trying to teach? vengeance is of GOD and not of man. Just what the Psalmist you quoted stated. God is a JUST God, and as such, in his justice and righteousness, evil men will not go unpunished.  And to buttress the point of vengeance being of God, he then warns the thesalonians not to 'render evil for evil unto any man'. That was not the only places he taught that; he also told the romans, Rom. 12;14 -21. i will only quote verses 17- 19 here for space;
"Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. 19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,” says the Lord."
Again, can you see Paul quoting the very same verse you quoted?

PAUL WRESTLES WITH THE SIN IN HIM THAT HE CAN’T SEEM TO CONTROL
Romans 7: 14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
BUT PAUL ALSO SAYS:
Romans 6: 1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?          AND
Romans 6: 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

as you didn't make any statements here i don't know what to talk to you about this. Have you 'controlled' the sin in you? Have you sinned? Do you sin? Do you have any idea in the least what Paul was talking about in Romans 7? thank GOd Paul wrote Romans 7, because the bible wouldn't have been complete without it. Do you even know what the message in Romans 7 is all about? Have you read it up until chapter 8? can you contrast Romans 8 and romans 7 to appreciate the depths of teaching contained there?

THE LORD TELLS US:
Math 5: 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 16: 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Rev 2: 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
BUT PAUL TELLS US:
Eph 2: 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
BROTHER JAMES BEGS TO DIFFER:
James 2: 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

again, what is your point here? that Paul does not teach that we are the light of the world? i think someone in all his 'study' never came across Eph. 5;8 -14. Again, for space, i will quote only verse 8
"for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light"
And another scripture; 1Thess. 5; 4-5;
"But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;"
For more study, you need to see 2Cor. 4;4-6, 2Cor. 6;14, Col. 1;12, and so on.

Or that Paul did not teach that our good works should be seen to men? Maybe you need to see these scriptures -
1Tim. 6;18 "Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share"
Tit.3;14 "And let our's also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful."
Eph. 2;10 "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them"
TIt.2;14 "who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all lawlessness, and purify to himself a peculiar people, zealous for good works"
Indeed the crux of Paul's teaching on faith and works as regards salvation is expressed in this verse in Titus 3;18;
"The word is faithful, and I desire that thou insist strenuously on these things, that they who have believed God may take care to pay diligent attention to good works. These things are good and profitable to men."
Good works are good and profitable for those 'who have believed in God' through Jesus Christ. All other works a man does outside of christ constitutes dead works.
see also; 1Tim.2;9-10, 1Tim.5;10, 1Tim.5;25, Titus. 2;7, 2Cor. 9;8, and so on.

I noticed you also quoted Christ as saying he will reward every man 'according to his works'. the same thing Paul also teaches in 2Cor. 5;10
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad"

Now having said all that, to explain the context of Paul's statement in Eph. 2;9. As i have shown above, Paul clearly teaches that good works are necessary for reward. Good works can never lead one to salvation. Go and study Mark 10; 17 -21. the rich man was full of good works, yet Jesus raised the bar when it came to obtaining salvation by asking him to sell all his pocessions, and the man could not keep it. Eventually Jesus made this pivotal stament in Mark 10;27
"26 They were even more astonished and said to Him, “Then who can be saved?” 27 Looking at them, Jesus said, “With people it is impossible, but not [/color]with God; for all things are possible with God.”
the disciples asked, 'who can be saved'? and he answered by saying 'with man, salvation is impossible, but with God it is possible'. that is the exact thing Paul teaches. salvation can never be attained no matter the amount of good works a man does; "for all alike have sinned, and all consciously come short of the glory of God gaining acquittal from guilt by His free unpurchased grace through the deliverance which is found in Christ Jesus" Rom. 3;23,24. To quote Jesus “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." (John. 14;6) Every work a man does outside of Christ is dead works, and cannot, i repeat CANNOT, lead to salvation.
Heb. 6;1
"Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from [color=#990000]dead
works, and of faith toward God"
Mark 16;15 -16;
"15 He (Jesus) said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." It is whoever believes and then follows through by being baptized and obeying the gospel etc, that is saved NOT whoever does good works. or whoever practices righteousness.
DO you understand the gospel at ALL

there is no contradiction between what Paul said and what James said; James was only illustrating the differences between the professors of faith and the doers of faith. if you say you have faith, and do not practice it then your faith is in vain. Paul teaches the very same thing, Titus. 1;16;
"They profess to know God, but in works deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and found worthless as to every good work;
Now, then, see 1Thess. 1;3NIV
"We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ."
did you read that quote from Paul? your works produced by faith.
Again, 2Thess. 1;11 NIV "With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act (or work) prompted by your faith" (addition mine)
Faith without works is dead!
See also Gal. 5;6, 1Cor. 13;2, 1Cor. 13;13 for further study

I split it in two because its getting too long.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ricadelide(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2007
Continued.

THE LORD TELLS US:
Matthew 7:  1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
THE PSALMIST CONFIRMS:
PAUL TELLS US:
1 Cor 6: 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
Again, as you didn't offer your own thougts here, i'd just quote a scripture to dismiss what your insinuations and explain what the bible teaches. Matt. 19;28
"And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."
Luke 22;30
"that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."
And just in case you think that verse refers only to the apostles, here is a reference to the church by the Lord himself, Here's Rev. 2;26 -27;
"'And to him who overcomes and obeys My commands to the very end, I will give authority over the nations of the earth. And he shall be their shepherd, ruling them with a rod of iron, just as earthenware jars are broken to pieces; and his power over them shall be like that which I Myself have received from My Father;" 
Again Rev. 3;21
"'To him who overcomes I will give the privilege of sitting down with Me on My throne, as I also have overcome and have sat down with My Father on His throne"
Indeed, the saints shall judge the earth.

Of course, the proper understanding of the Lord's statement lies in Matt. 7;5; where he says "you hypocrite". Jesus was talking about HYPOCRISY and having things in proper order of priority. FIRST, remove the log in your eye, THEN, you will SEE CLEARLY to remove the spec in another's eye. He wasn't saying you shouldn't remove the spec in the other person's eye; he was just saying that you should MAKE SURE THERE IS NO LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE before you do so. This is the very same thing Paul teaches and expalins in 2Cor 10;6 "and being in readiness to avenge all disobedience, when your obedience shall be made full" NOT before!

PAUL TELLS US:
1 Tim 1 3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, 4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
Gal 1: 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed
                                              ( Who’s doctrine? )
I hope it is becoming pretty obvious now why Paul, (and not just Paul but Peter and Jude and John) had to made those statements in the Bible. I don't think i need to spell it out to you. And yes, by His grace we are always on guard and will continue to be.

PAUL SAYS:
2 Tim 4: 14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:                                                          AND
1 Tim 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
   (How does a man deliver another man to Satan, [that they may learn not to  blaspheme] ?)
Again reading 2 Thes 1: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
                                 I ask, what did Paul do here?    Explain what the spirit tells you.
I don't think anything needs be said about the the statement in verse 14; vengeance is the Lord's. HE is the one who will repay evil men according to their works (Rev. 22;12)
First, let me quote a statement of Paul to set things in context 2Cor.10;8;
"If, however, I were to boast more loudly of our Apostolic authority, which the Lord has given us that we may build you up, not pull you down, I should have no reason to feel ashamed." Paul, being an apostle, had spiritual authority in the church; but like he stated, it is not an authority to pull down but to build up.
Now to buttress the point, a quote in 1Cor. 5;5
"I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."
In his second epistle to the corinthians in verse 2;5 - 11, Paul, remembering the earlier injunction then follows up to see what progress the sinner has made;
"But if any has caused sorrow, he has caused sorrow not to me, but in some degree—in order not to say too much—to all of you. 6 Sufficient for such a one is this punishment which was inflicted by the majority, 7 so that on the contrary you should rather forgive and comfort him, otherwise such a one might be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. 8 Wherefore I urge you to reaffirm your love for him. 9 For to this end also I wrote, so that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10 But one whom you forgive anything, I forgive also; for indeed what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, I did it for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 so that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes."
Can you see the result of being handed over to Satan? Just like the other verse i quoted from Paul, it is for the good of the person.

the sinner had caused sorrow to the whole church, and his case was similar to what Jesus addressed in Matt.18;15 -20. i'd quote just verse 17 for space;
"And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican" what does that verse mean?
Again Matt. 5;25 -26
"“Make friends quickly with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way, so that your opponent may not hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison. 26 “Truly I say to you, you will not come out of there until you have paid up the last cent."
who is the judge? who is the officer? who handed him over? Can a man hand another man over to the judge? when a man hands over another man to the judge, can the judge not hand over the opponent to the officer? what do you understand by that parable?
Let me try to help you further. Luke 22; 31 -34;
"“Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; 32 but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.” 33 But he said to Him, “Lord, with You I am ready to go both to prison and to death!” 34 And He said, “I say to you, Peter, the rooster will not crow today until you have denied three times that you know Me.”
this is the Lord talking. Satan asked permission to sift Peter. what was the Lord's response? Did he say NO? or did he rather say, i have prayed for you 'that your faith may not fail' (whilst you are under the sifting)?
Indeed, Satan's sifting does happen to the Lord's people for a season. but then, when such a one, has 'turned again' he is strengthened, and able to strengthen others going through the same trial.

I don't know what Spirit is talking to you, but the one that speaks to me tells me to beware of people like you. It was people like you that made Peter warn us in 2Pet.3;15 - 16
"15Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction."
The apostle Peter himself testified of Paul, and in the same breath warned against such nonsense as you have opined. I really don't know where this idea came into your head from, but i hope that God would grant it to you to repent and be restored to the right path.

Paul ordained himself an Apostle, How much clout does that really carry?  He saw fit to include himself into a group of men that were hand picked by Jesus, HOW RUDE!!!  And then he goes about the countryside contradicting the word of Christ, as I have plainly showed you by putting scriptures taken right out of the Bible in front of your face! 

In all my talk, i've not even mentioned the book of acts written by Luke, who also wrote the gospel according to Luke. In it, the bible records the conversion of Paul and documented the story of Paul, not in first person, but in a third person narrative. Perhaps, you'd venture as to say Luke is also a co-conspirator with the false prophet Paul.

I ask you, of the cotradictions listed above, do you follow the word of Christ, or the words of Paul??   Simple question, try not to veer onto a rant about some other topic.  Just answer the question.
I would, again, just quote the scriptures 1Cor.11;1;
"Be imitators of me, in so far as I in turn am an imitator of Christ."

And to put things in proper balance, in the words of that humble apostle Paul himself, 1Cor.3;5-11;
"5What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. 9For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building.
10By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. 11For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ."

I really do hope that, rather than deliberately propagating and fostering a false teaching, you are sincerely wrong. if it is the latter, i can only pray for you that God will show you the light. If however it is the former, there are enough scriptures in the bible that applies, so i need not say more but rather rest my case.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ricadelide(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2007
Study:

Paul was a Jew, moreover Paul was even a Pharisee, One of the elders of the Jewish church. He was the man under orders from the Jewish elders to go about the country imprisoning and killing Christians. He was not Roman as you say. He was held in "sort of" captivity in Rome to protect him from Jews that wanted to kill him. He was aided by his followers to escape the death squad that had been charged to kill him. If you ever read yoour Bible you will see how they had to lower him over the walls of the city in a basket to save his life. Then he was taken to Rome by the Pagan Roman authority so that he could form the Roman Catholic Church while under their protection.
If he had been a true man of God then he could have simply "walked out of the midst" of those whose set out to kill him, just as Jesus had done many times before. Because he had the omnipotent power of God with HIM, he did not have to rely on his misguided followers to save his life.
To correct some more fallacies;
First, Paul was not 'one of the elders of the Jewish church'. If you're referring to being a part of the Pharisees, yes. But they are not a church.
Second, Paul was both a Jew AND a Roman, in the same way a person in our day can be both a Nigerian and an American. He had roman citizenship (Acts 22;25 -29, Acts.23;27)
Third, after he escaped from Damascus via the basket, he did not go to Rome, but returned to Jerusalem, from whence he went to Tarsus. (Acts.9;26-30)
Fourth, he did not form the roman catholic church. what nonsense talk is that? where is your evidence? what are your sources?
Fifth, what makes a man of God is not how one escapes from hardship but by one's fruit. Stephen was killed by the persecutors, does that stop him from being a man of God? James was murdered by Herod; does that make him a false prophet? what nonsense!
Lastly, i sincerely hope that you would really study that same bible that you have distorted in order to brainwash and delude yourself, rather than being so puffed up as to think that you alone know better than generations of christians who have been blessed by and through the ministry of that great servant of God named Paul. If you don't understand something written in the scriptures, pray and ask God to grant you understanding; Paul's prayer in Eph. 1;17 would be helpful. but beyond that, i think you need to repent of your error and truely accept Christ as your Lord and saviour. Cheers.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Drusilla(f): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2007
ricadelide,

You've got the patience of a saint. Thanks for taking the time to respond to all of that.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ricadelide(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2007
@dru,
thank YOU. i just couldnt stand the hypocrisy with which he makes use of the bible to propagate falsehood.
and sincerely, i'm not usually this patient smiley; most times i just don't have the time.
cheers.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Study: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2007
@ ricadelide I thank you sir, finally an intelligent person who uses scripture to back up their beleifs. what a welcome change from the rants of the rest.

I'll tell you, The thoughts I have on Paul came to me over three years ago. At first I was scared to even think about it seriously. I mean the thought of Paul, a man considered to be one of the most (Committed to Christ) type of men that ever walked the face of the earth. So for two years I would not even dare to mention anything I was thinking, for fear that it was not the spirit of the Lord talking to me, but satan trying to weave deceit in my head. He is the "Author" of confusion. So I read my Bible evry night as usual, praying to Jesus for guidance on this. I must tell you the spirit kept leading me to things that Paul said that don't line up with Christ. I beleive now if this had been satan speking to me, he would not be demanding, and I mean demanding me, by the spirit, to strictly adhere to Jesus. I beleive if satan was the spirit guiding me I would be trying to discredit Jesus not Paul.

(ricadelide), I welcome you to the conversation and I hope you will see fit to talk to me because I genuinely want to get to the truth of God. Whatever it is I want the gospel of God, so I welcome someone who I can intellectually converse with.
What I'm saying though is on the day of judgment, when I stand before the Lord, and have followed his teaching alone. I can see no way that he would hold that against me. However on that day, if by chance Paul was false, there will be MANY who will be damned for following him. If Paul WAS genuine, and I followed Jesus' word alone, how can this be held against me?
I have to get ready for church now but I will return ricadelide. I hope you will be here.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by IDINRETE: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2007
HI STUDY  I CAN UNDERSTAND AND IDENTIFY WITH YOUR DILEMMA
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, CHECK THIS LINK AND BE READY TO study THE CONTENTS

http://paulproblem.faithweb.com/acover_page.htm

THIS IS ONLY FOR STUDY IT IS TOO PERILOUS FOR ANYBODY ELSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) / Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} / How To Understand Mathew 10:34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.