Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (20667 Views)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Apostle Paul Is A Judaizer / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by simmy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
@study
if u iq is indeed 163, then Paul ought not to confuse you. he was an intelligent man but i doubt even he had an iq of 163, i 'll give u a detailed response later cos im at work and im too busy to do that rite now. but a word of advice:
Read Paul again!!!! u might starighten out some semming inconsistencies (since your iq is 163 and all)
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2007
Romans 3 : 7
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory;

Paul (Saul) lied to get people away from the real teachings which are based on keeping the laws or commandments of the Most High. In so doing he created a new re-ligion based on be[b]lie[/b]f where you do not have to keep the laws of Moses or Abraham which is based on truth (facts).

Jesus never saw Paul or laid hands on him. Paul lied about his encounter on the road to Damascus.
Acts 9 : 7 Here those travelling with Paul heard a voice, but saw nothing (No light, No man).

Acts 26: 13, 14
Here they all fell to the ground. In Acts 9 : 7 the men with Paul stood speechless.

Acts 22 : 9 Those that were with Paul did not hear the voive in this version of the events (story), but they saw a light , contrary to Acts 9 : 7.

Paul lied which he again contradict three times Acts 22: 6 - 9, Acts 9: 4 - 7. Accounts of Paul's version were copied from Matthew 17: 1 - 8.

This is where Paul lied ,  Most Christians are ignorant to this. They are blind to the facts of Paul's contradictions.
By changed his story because he was lying ,  then told people to be[b]lie[/b]ve. This word believe is the most deceptive word in the whole bible, because Jesus who christians claim to follow said in John 8 : 32 and I quote as follows

John 8 : 32
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. "

Jesus didn't say you will believe the truth and it will make you free ,  There is a big difference between Knowing and Believing.

The word Know is based on facts, know[/b]ledge which is the root of the word to know ,  be[b]lie[/b]ve is based on theory (myths and tales), make - believe.

Then further on in Romans 3 : 7 Paul's confesses with his own mouth "For if the truth of God hath more abounded [b]through my lie
"

Imagine lying to promote God, as if God needs you too lie to promote him. What did the bible say about lies?

What is a lie? John 8 : 44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. "

Paul was a murderer and a liar from the beginning. He actually had all the disciples of Jesus killed. And he was speaking for himself. I corinthians 15 : 1 ,  and I quote " I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you"

Paul didn't have a book ,  He wrote letters (Epistles). Paul also hated everything Yashua (Isa) and the prophets of the holy scriptures (Torah ) Stood for. In so doing removing the lost seed of the tribe of Judah from the path of the Most High and deceiving the whole world.

1 Corinthians 15 : 1 , 
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you"
He is preaching his own gospel ,  not the one Yashua (aka Jesus), Isaiah, Abraham, Elijah, Malachi, Jeremiah, Nehemiah preached which was based on the Laws and commandment of the Most High.

I corinthians 15 : 2 and I quote in parts "By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you"
Again Paul is preaching his own gospel (Ghost-spell).

Revelation 12 : 9
" And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by simmy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2007
'stuff and nonsense'

Y should i waste my time presenting facts to a guy who says because those accompanying Paul on the road to Damascus didnt see any1 is proof that Paul lied about seeing Jesus
Dog! if u want intelligent responses then present interesting puzzles to be deciphered , not crap like above
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ricadelide(m): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2007
@study,
sorry my reply is rather late.
i'm sorry if i came out a little strong in my response; i hope you understand that i had to toe a thin line between deliberate peddling of falsehood and a sincere misinterpretation. Obviously, you fall into the latter bracket.
i just want to put a few words as regards this quote from your post;
I must tell you the spirit kept leading me to things that Paul said that don't line up with Christ.  I beleive now if this had been satan speking to me, he would not be demanding, and I mean demanding me, by the spirit, to strictly adhere to Jesus.  I beleive if satan was the spirit guiding me I would be trying to discredit Jesus not Paul.
first, like i showed in my detailed responses to ypu, there is NOTHING Paul said that contradicts or failed to line up with what Christ taught. If anything, Paul went into a lot of detail and depth in his teachings, whilst Jesus didn't do so, for reasons i'd quote later on. So, if that spirit said Paul contradicts Christ, then, if anything it is a lying spirit, because it is not true that Paul said anything contrary to what christ taught.
Second, God's spirit does not DEMAND us to do anything, at least not in the sense that you have put it there; the Holy spirit is a gentle spirit, he makes his mind known to our spirits and longs for us to obey; he does not DEMAND us for anything.
third, Satan CAN tell you to line up with only Jesus' words; in so doing he can lead you to distrust the rest of the scriptures; and by so doing, shortchange you from the totality of GOd's words. Like you yourself already opined earlier, satan will not come straight at you with falsehood, No. He'd come with part-truths, just what he was leading you to do, and cause you to reject other truths in the scriptures.

Now, to buttress this issue let me mention this scripture John 16;12;
“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come."
Jesus didn't say all that there was to be said, neither did he teach all that there was to be taught. Why? because the disciples could not understand or 'bear' all he had to say at that point, simply because they did not have the spirit of God flowing from within them. Even concerning what he said, they did not understand many things, and it was after his death and ressurection that the began to understand what he had said and what had been written. For example, John 12;16
"These things His disciples did not understand at the first; but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that these things were written of Him, and that they had done these things to Him"
Having said that; we can now come to the early church and see what obtained;
Acts. 2;42
"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers."
the believers devoted themselves to the apostle's teaching. You can not call yourself a christian and say you will only heed the words of Jesus; you have to heed the word of his messengers - as long as they do not contradict what Jesus taught, the same thing which i have shown in my earlier post about Paul, his words did not contradict the words of the Lord.
Now coming to the Paul, Paul had a special ministry in the Lord's agenda; and that was to take the gospel to the gentiles. Earstwhile, the other apostles tarried in Jerusalem, preaching mainly to the jews. But the Lord chose Paul to be a bridge between the jews and the gentiles in terms of the gospel; that was why his ministry was so prominent and his role in the new testament is so huge. hear what Jesus himself says about Paul as recorded by Luke in Acts. 9;15;
""Go," replied the Lord; "he is a chosen instrument of Mine to carry My name to the Gentiles and to kings and to the descendants of Israel."
this was not adressed to Paul, it was addressed to Ananias, and it was the Lord himself testifying about Paul. He was a chosen instrument by the Lord to the gentiles and he is clearly an apostle appointed by the Lord. There is no way in which he is a false prophet; and any spirit that tries to say that such a special vessel of the Lord is a false prophet is not the spirit of God.

now, as written in 2Tim.3;16, 'all scripture is inspired by God'. there is no isolation, all the apostles spoke under the inspiration of the Holy spirit, and their words are important and we must take heed to them. You cant read the scriptures in isolation; there is no internal conflict in scripture. if there is an apparent conflict it only calls for you to look closer and study more to see the point that the Lord is trying to make. I don't want to go into it now but i can bring many scriptures where it seems the Lord himself contradicted himself; but on closer study you'd realise that He did not.
Please do not entertain those thoughts at all and give no place to them because they are unfounded. Paul spoke in the scriptures under the inspiration of the Holy spirit and i'd show you now that when he did not, he clearly stated it. See 1Cor7;12
"But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her"
Also verse 25,
"Now concerning virgins I have no command of the Lord, but I give an opinion as one who by the mercy of the Lord is trustworthy."
and then verse 40,
"But in my opinion she is happier if she remains as she is; and I think that I also have the Spirit of God"
I urge you to study that whole chapter to understand what i'm saying and to touch the spirit of this man. when he didn't have a clear instruction from the Lord he said so; but even then, he made his judgement, not as an ordinary man, but as a spiritual man having the mind of christ and you will see that the judgement of the man himself cannot be washed aside, because it is along with the principles of christ even though it is not an express command.
As he goes on to explain in 1Cor. 2;15,16;
"15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
16"For who has known the mind of the Lord
     that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ."
I hope you get an understanding of that scripture; the words of the apostles came by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit; the holy spirit cannot antagonize the Lord; the Lord did not say all there was to be said, the gospels were written 'that we may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name'.(John 20;31). they were not written by Jesus Christ himself, but by his apostles; and the Spirit of God also spoke through the apostles as he made known to them the mystery of Christ. John went ahead to say in 1John1;3 "we proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ."
Indeed, i think 2Chron. 20;20b addresses this very succintly;
"Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem! Believe in Jehovah your God, and ye shall be established; believe his prophets, and ye shall prosper!"

NB. if you still have any 'issues' about the teachings of Paul, kindly mention them, or you can also shoot me an email. Cheers.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by nossycheek(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
hisses.

get pissed off when I see followers of a false prophet start acusing a genuine prophet of God as false one. One begin to wonder if they are not suffering from the same mental inbalance that MO suffered from cool Al Raheem will always die of anger lol[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Paul confesses he lied.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
St. Paul: Hetero or Homosexual?

1 Corinthians 6:9 where it reads, “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,”. Here the Greek word for effeminate is malakaos and means simply “soft to the touch.” It comes from the Greek root word malakia meaning “disease, softness, infirmity, debility, bodily weakness, sickness.” A word found only once in the New Testament written by Paul as verified in 1 Corinthians 1:1, the self-appointed Apostle, verified in Romans 1:1.

…Paul openly admits in 1 Corinthians 2:3, “and I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.” If you look up the Greek word for infirmity, you will find asthenia, which translates “infirmity, weakness, disease, sickness.” If you look up the word for fear you’ll get phobos “phobia, fear, terror, dread.” Furthermore, if we look up the word tremble you get tromos “trembling, quaking with fear.” These are all the same words given for effeminate, a word being used for homosexuals and their weakness. It is clear that Paul is talking about himself and admitting that he was a homosexual.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ricadelide(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Kuns,
arguing with someone like you is a complete waste of time.

Romans 3;5-8 (NIV)
"5But if our unrighteousness brings out God's righteousness more clearly, what shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? (I am using a human argument.) 6Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world? 7Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?" 8Why not say—as we are being slanderously reported as saying and as some claim that we say—"Let us do evil that good may result"? Their condemnation is deserved"

Can you even read at all? Someone might argue, someone might say 'so, so and so'. That doesn't mean I am saying so and so. I'm only quoting what someone might argue. English.

As regards your second post
Paul openly admits in 1 Corinthians 2:3, “and I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.”
It is clear that Paul is talking about himself and admitting that he was a homosexual

Did you bother to read your own argument not to talk of thinking about it;
Paul; 'i was with you in weakness, fear and much trembling'
Kuns; 'weakness + fear + trembling = homosexual'
therefore, Paul = homosexual.

Can you see the folly you have just displayed on this thread? I am sure everyone has felt weak, has been in trembling and has been in fear at one or more points in their lives. why not go right ahead and say that everyone, including you, is a homosexual.
Pity.

I really don't think i would consider your statements worthy of a response unless you try to read and think about your own posts before you make them next time. Cheers.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
Don't be silly.

What, you think I have time to argue. It is the devils like you who love to argue. And the devil does love to argue.

I just deal with the facts. Most Christians do not overstand the languages the scriptures were written in. I am not asking you to believe me, check up the strong bible for Greek interpretation and be the judge for yourself.

Believe is ignorance and this is what most of our people are caught up in.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2007
The new teastament was originally written in Greek so deal with the Greek interpretions and linguistics.

English is the Devil language and full of tricks i.e Hello = Hell- o
But it suppose to be a greeting. Hell is low is what you would actually be saying.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Joit(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2007
Abdulrahman,

I never met to be offensive by my first and second post.

I don't still understand why Paul should be the next libel.

Paul is never in the Bible by chance or mistake. I keep on saying this, that the Bible is Inerrant, Infallible and is Inspired by God (2Tim 3:16). Not a word was there by chance.

Note that no one is worshiping Paul even Paul did not exalt himself outside Jesus Christ in any form 2Cor11:1-33 , 2Cor12:1-10.

Paul preached Jesus Christ only to the Gentiles after is conversion Acts11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,24,25,26.

See what Peter said concerning Paul in 2Pet 3:15,16

If you fail to believe these, then you doubt is if you have Holy Spirit because it takes the Holy Spirit to decern the Bible. Anyone without Him will only analyse the Bible amist. The world of 1Cor1:18 applies to you.

Listen, No amount of analysis or Human craftiness in this world is enough to analysis just a word in the Bible.

I implore you to read Eph 4:29-32, 2Tim2:23, 2Tim3:5,
Above all consider Titus 3:9

I advise you to Beware of this Prophecy.(Rev 22:18,19)
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by simmy(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2007
@ricadale
i was going to say EXACTLY what u posted .

[b]Did you bother to read your own argument not to talk of thinking about it;
Paul; 'i was with you in weakness, fear and much trembling'
Kuns; 'weakness + fear + trembling = homosexual'
therefore, Paul = homosexual.

Can you see the folly you have just displayed on this thread? I am sure everyone has felt weak, has been in trembling and has been in fear at one or more points in their lives. why not go right ahead and say that everyone, including you, is a homosexual.
Pity.[/b]I really don't think i would consider your statements worthy of a response unless you try to read and think about your own posts before you make them next time. Cheers.

@kuns
that must be the silliest line of reasoning ive had the opportunity to witness. Theres a law in logic which roughly states that
the simplest solution to a problem is most likely the right one.
in this case(Paul's sexual orientation), i admit there is a possibility that he is a homo. (just as it is even more likely that Mohammed was a paeodophile) but its easier and simpler and much less complex to infer from the passages u quoted that Paul was just talking about fear. simple plain ol cowardice that we ALL feel from time to time
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by lafile(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2007
Kuns:

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Paul confesses he lied.

This is actually getting boring. People have tried to discredit Jesus for centuries and have failed. Out of frustration attention is now being turned to Paul. But looking at ALL the arguments against the apostleship of Paul, including the one above, i wonder why people just make up their mind to fight battles they cant win.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by lafile(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2007
Kuns:

Paul confesses he lied.

For those (like Kuns) who find it difficult to follow the old english style flow of the King James, this might help.

Rom 3:7 But [you say] if through my falsehood God's integrity is magnified and advertised and abounds to His glory, why am I still being judged as a sinner? AMP

Rom 3:7 Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner? NIV
Rom 3:7 “But,” someone might still argue, “how can God condemn me as a sinner if my dishonesty highlights his truthfulness and brings him more glory?”NLT
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Oluchia(f): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2007
Pls can Someone tell me if this thread is for real
The end is realy near,I don't need any soothsayer to tell me that. Nairaland is enough evidence. May God help us.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by thesilent1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2007
If you look up the Greek word for infirmity, you will find asthenia, which translates “infirmity, weakness, disease, sickness.” If you look up the word for fear you’ll get phobos “phobia, fear, terror, dread.” Furthermore, if we look up the word tremble you get tromos “trembling, quaking with fear.” These are all the same words given for effeminate, a word being used for homosexuals and their weakness. It is clear that Paul is talking about himself and admitting that he was a homosexual.

okay?

English is the Devil language and full of tricks i.e Hello = Hell- o
But it suppose to be a greeting. Hell is low is what you would actually be saying.

okay then.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Aproko(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
thesilent1:

okay?

okay then.

i can see you are enjoying the greek lessons cheesy grin cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by thesilent1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2007
lets just say i now know things that even the greeks did not know grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by IDINRETE: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

with nairalanders comedians in nigeria or elsewhere should start looking for a change of employment

you guys are serious contenders for Oscar Award and i think a Nobel Prize shoould be created in the categoRy of AWADA KERIKERI

you guys no go kill person o

ORO BURUKU [TO SE PATAKI] T'OUN T'ERIN
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by minniepoe(f): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2007
@ abdurahman & co
my only advise to you muslims is to look for ways to better yourselves and stop making false accusations. The way to damscus in the bible did not say a desert. if it were to be a desert it would have been specifically stated in the bible.
we have no time to haggle words with you. ignorance i say is a great disease.

you religion is false. why is it that the only concerns of you Muslims is to find loop holes where there is none. we Christians strive to be Christ like, leave us alone and practice your religion if you think it is the path to righteousness.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2007
The point is that you cannot be a good christian if you are not a muslim, and you cannot be a good muslim if you are not a christian.
When Jesus (Yashua) warned about false prophets he was refering to the phophet who came with the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Matthew 16 : 12
" Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."

If doctrine of Paul is just that the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

If came to make the laws of the phophets null and void, even though Jesus (Yashua) said that one dot should not be removed from the law.

Moveover, Jesus (Yashua) told his disciples not to go to the Gentiles ,  but to go only to the lost seed of the tribe of Judah. Matthew 10 : 5, 6
ANd I quote ": These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

And in Matthew 15 : 24 Yashua (Jesus) said and I quote "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

As a matter of fact Yashua (Jesus) did not come to save the whole world , like the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees would have us be[b]lie[/b]ve.
He came for the lost seed , lost but now found.

The lost seed were just that lost (displaced) peoples, who had relocated to the wilderness of west Africa. The people are today found ,  they are in Mali, Ghana, Igbo Ukwu (Nigeria), Zimbabwe (Lemba tribe), Falashans (Ethiopia), Sao Tome etc ,  these are all one family, but with different tribes.

http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/timbuktu.htm

http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/rusape.htm

These are your original Israelites.

These people parading themselves today as Jews in Europe are impostors and impersonators (liars). They used the teaching of Paul to justify their lies and to deceive the world world of their true identity.

This is what Yashua said about them in his book of revelation, Revelation 2 : 9

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The House of Israel community of Sefwi Wiawso and Sefwi Sui in Western Ghana is either a relatively new one, or an ancient one, depending on one’s particular evaluation of the community’s history. Members of the community believe that their ancestors, the Sefwi people, are descendants of Jews who migrated south through the Ivory Coast (perhaps originally from Timbuktu), bringing with them ancient Jewish observances. The current community was born in recent years after a local spiritual leader had a "vision" that convinced him that his Sefwi ancestors were actually Jews. The House of Israel has faced many challenges because of their beliefs, but since founding the community about 25 years ago the elders have grown their group to encompass several large families. Most members of this community are children and they are the first generation of Ghanaians (at least in recent times) to be raised Jewish..

The laws of the Most High is encoded within the DNA and RNA of his people. They know not to sleep with dogs, neither does man lay with man or woman with woman.

The christian Crusaders made the africans in Gentiles, when it fact they were the gentiles. They even created the bible (buybill) to justify their claims.

Hear you the words of the Phophet Yashua in Revelation 3 : 9

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie -- behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you."

They lying jews have a plan , and our ancestors have a plan. Here is the plan revealed to us by Mikaal (Mikael also known as Michael) "But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall."

The sun will burn them , thank the most high for Melenin. This is one thing the gentiles lack , and the Most high gave it in abundance to his true children.
Nature will fight our battle, for you cannot lie or cheat Nature or the Neteru (Elohim, Orisha, Mulaakaat, Angels whatever you want to call them) these are the guardians. They see everything, and will judge the liars here on the planet Qi (called earth today).
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by pilgrim1(f): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2007
Kuns:

The point is that you cannot be a good christian if you are not a muslim, and you cannot be a good muslim if you are not a christian.

Please be honest to yourself for once.

Kuns:

If came to make the laws of the phophets null and void, even though Jesus (Yashua) said that one dot should not be removed from the law.

You didn't quote it - that's not where it ends.

Kuns:

Moveover, Jesus (Yashua) told his disciples not to go to the Gentiles , but to go only to the lost seed of the tribe of Judah. Matthew 10 : 5, 6

In the same Matthew, Jesus told His disciples to go and teach ALL NATIONS (Matt. 28:19)

Kuns:

And in Matthew 15 : 24 Yashua (Jesus) said and I quote "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

To Israel first - and then to all the nations.

Kuns:

The lost seed were just that lost (displaced) people , who had relocated to the wilderness of west Africa. The people are today found , they are in Mali, Ghana, Ibo Ukwu (Nigeria), Zimbabwe (Lemba tribe), Falashans (Ethiopia) etc , these are all one family, but with different tribes.

These are not Israelites.

Kuns:

These people parading themselves today as Jews in Europe are impostors and impersonators (liars). They used the teaching of Paul to justify their lies and to deceive the world world of their true identity.

It's amazing that your lies have not been able to deny them their true identity, though.

Kuns:

" I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Another mishandling of a verse for your conspiracy theory? grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2007
Posted on the11/07/07 at 05:56:43 PM by pilgrim.1
In the same Matthew, Jesus told His disciples to go and teach ALL NATIONS (Matt. 28:19)

Meaning ALL NATION where the lost sheep are scattered.

These are not Israelites.

Yes, that's what the devil's in flesh want you to be[b]lie[/b]ve
Liar, these are your original Israelite, not the impostors. These Africans had kept their traditions passed down for generations to generation by word of mouth to ear. They do not use the lying Talmud. The practice the original Judaic rites as part of their culture. This has been confirmed by British explorers.

For Jews of Africa go to http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/ghana.htm (Study the whole site before jumping to conclusions). I know some people have a be[b]lie[/b]f to defend , but truth is truth.

And please read it before making senseless arguments based on be[b]lie[/b]f. Don't do the devil's work for them.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by pilgrim1(f): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Meaning ALL NATION where the lost sheep are scattered.

Meaning: people of all nations - not just the Israelites.

Kuns:

These are not Israelites. Liar , these are your original Israelite , not the impostors.

I don't mind you calling me a liar, but don't be such a loser. Those confusing you with their conspiracy theories are the same ones denying every other specific African identity - that's because they get things often muddled up.

Kuns:

These Africans had kept their traditions passed down for generation from mouth to ear. They do not use the lying Talmud. The practice the original Judaic rites as part of their culture. This has been confirmed by British explorers.

What are the "original Judaic rites"?

Kuns:

And please read it before making senseless arguments based on be[b]lie[/b]f. Don't do the devil's work for them.

If you'd kindly stop doing the devil's work as you often do. smiley
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kuns: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2007
It is obvious you have a religious be[b]lie[/b]f to defend, however, Yashua made it clear who he came to save

Matthew 10: 5,6 "These twelve Jesus sent out, charging them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans,
6: but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Also in Matthew 15: 24
"He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Now the whole world (ALL NATIONS) is not of the tribe of Israel.

Saying that Yashua sent his disciples to ALL NATION is nothing but religious dogma ,  this is the doctrine of the Pharisses and Saducees jesus (Yashua) warned people about in Matthew 16 : 11, 12 and I quote "How is it that you fail to perceive that I did not speak about bread? Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sad'ducees."
12: Then they understood that he did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sad'ducees."

The people are only interested in making money ,  not the salvation of your soul.
And these are the people the christian churches model themselves after.

What are the "original Judaic rites"?
Why did you read the content of the site posted? I told you not too jump to conclusions.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by pilgrim1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2007
@Kuns,

What's biting you? Salvation is to every nation, tongue, tribe and people, regardless of their national or ethnic identities. When Jesus made that statement in Matt. 10:5-6, He did not mean that salvation was meant ONLY to the Jews. Beyond that, He meant that every nation will be blessed as well - and that is the message of Matt. 28:19. At least you can see that both texts are in the same Matthew, can't you?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2007
Those people in Israel today are[b] not the real Israelites[/b]. If they were, they wouldn’t need armies to fight for them. According to their Torah, their God fought their battles for them. Their Lord defeated the Egyptians for them in Exodus Chapter 15. Their Lord defeated the Canaanites for them in Numbers 21:3. , The Israelite’s God kicked much butt for them. Right now these people who are claiming to be the Israelites are getting their butts kicked. Can’t you see the irony in the story?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by pilgrim1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2007
Horus:

Those people in Israel today are[b] not the real Israelites[/b]. If they were, they wouldn’t need armies to fight for them.

There we go again. grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ricadelide(m): 1:51am On Jul 12, 2007
Kuns:

AND
Horus:

Those people in Israel today are[b] not the real Israelites[/b].

Horus/Kuns,
Do you actually want us to believe that it is mere coincidence that makes u (guys) come up with the same weird ideas all the time? I mean, what are the odds? shocked shocked
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by lafile(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2007
Kuns/Horus shocked Really cant be[b]lie[/b]ve grin how deranged confused you guys are. So i be part of the lost tribe of israel eh?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by pilgrim1(f): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2007
lafile:

Kuns/Horus shocked Really can't be[b]lie[/b]ve grin how deranged confused you guys are. So i be part of the lost tribe of israel eh?

Lol, I was going to ask that as well. grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Horus(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2007
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah

Romans 3:7 For If The Truth Of God Hath More Abounded Through My Lie Unto His Glory; Why Yet Am I Also Judged As A Sinner?

This is the kind of man that you base your faith on! Your whole Law concerning Christianity hangs on the words of a man WHO LIED TO GET YOUR LOYALTY. He altered the teachings of Jesus Christ as well as remitted the laws of the Prophets (Matthew 5:17-18).
Yet, You still follow Paul. You've modernized an already fabricated religion and broke it up into many other little sects: Roman Catholics, Pentecostals, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Lutherans, Born-Again-Christians, Hebrew Israelites and many others who call themselves Hebrews or Israelites or Jew yet, Quote the New Testament and speak of Jesus; Making them another sect of Christianity.(refer to Matthew 24:24).
Paul was the self appointed Apostle of the Gentiles, Some even call him a Anti-Christ; Why?
Jesus said: Keep the Sabbath (mark 2:27),Circumcise male children (Luke2:21),Paul Said: Circumcision is not Necessary (Romans2:26) That is going against what Christ said in Luke 2:21. The word ANTI means AGAINST so Anti-Christ means to go against anything that Christ Taught.
In 2nd Chronicles 7:12-16 It says that the God dwells in chosen temples; A law through Moses. However, Paul Says In Acts 7:48 The most high does Not dwell in Temples.
God Dwells in light in 1Timothy6:16 says Paul. But the book of 1Kings 8:12 the lord says He dwells in Thick Darkness.
In Romans 1:20 Gods Attributes are revealed in his works says Paul. But, Isaiah 40:28 says the Opposite.
Anger is approved by Paul in Ephesians 4:26. But Anger is Disapproved in Ecclesiastes 7:9. As well as Proverbs 22:24.
The law of circumcision was instituted in Genesis 17:10 and Paul condemned it in Galatians 5:2.
Ques: Who is Paul?
Ans: Paul (meaning "little" in the Greek Translation Paulo’s) was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. Being that he was an Israelite his Hebrew name by birth was Saul meaning "asked"; From the root word Shaal or Shael meaning "To Inquire". Isn't it A Contradiction On Paul's behalf to call himself by a Greek name if he was born with a Hebrew name? Saul's name was changed to Paul when he became a Christian. Paul Inherited the Judahite which you now call Jew due to the territory in which his father resided before becoming a resident of the city of Tarsus, which lies in the vicinity of Rome(Acts 22:3).
Paul was called a judahite because his father was of the tribe of Judah. Paul was called a Judahite only by Territory Not by Blood!! Judahites were brought to Tarsus, Of Rome in Cilicia, to promote business and were given citizenship. Paul's father, who was of roman Nationality, became a Pharisee, which was one of the many Religious groups of that time; they were:
1.Sadducee
2.Chief Priests
3.Zealots
4.The Essenses
5.The Scribes
6.The Rabbial Council Of Levites
Now, Because Paul's father (Originally a Benjaminite) dwelt in the land of Judah (Due to some of the tribe of Benjamin Migrating into the land of Judah) They inherited the name of the most prominent tribe- The tribe of Judah. This took place during the reign of King Rehoboam (1 Melakim (1 Kings)12:21) from 967-950 B.C.E., Son of King David, Son of Jesse of the house of Judah (Ruth 4:22).

Paul's father was a Judahite by name only. So Paul was born a Roman Greek Hebrew- In other words A reformed Judahite, A "GENTILE"!
Paul was of a mixed seed and his father had long since left the laws of Moses. Paul's Father had "REFORMED"! Now what does it mean he had reformed? According to the American Heritage Dictionary Reform Means: 1.V.-To Improve by Alterations, Correction of Error, Or Removal Of Defects.
2.To cause (A Person) To Abandon Irresponsible or Immoral Practices.
3.A Movement that attempts to Institute Improved Social and Political Conditions Without Revolutionary Change.
The reformed Jews were those of the tribe of Judah who conformed to the Hellenistic ways of Rome. Most of these reformed Jews held high or prosperous positions in the Government.
They Prospered either as skilled workers, Roman Soldiers or Learnt Scholars. The Council of Sanhedrin were of this class of people, as well as Saul's father. These men Modernized the laws and statutes given to the children of Israel by way of Moses. These Laws were adjusted According to their Roman Life Styles. (Matthew 15:6, 16:6, 23:2-3, 23:23, 25) Jesus Christ referred to them in this way:
Matthew 15:8-9
"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honouteth me with their lips; But their heart is far from me. But In vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of Men."

These are the Jews you see today, they have diluted the original laws and customs. The only true Hebrews who still follow the old laws are the Falashas-The tribe of Judah, The remnant of the original tribes, reside in Ethiopia and some have moved up into Nubia.

Who are the real Falashas?

The Falashas, Today are the only true Israelites because they follow the Torah only. The Talmud(meaning "Study" or "Learning"wink Is written Interpretation of the Oral law called the Mishnah which Existed from the 1st century A.D. and was collected by Rabbi Judah and the Gemara, The Comments Of The Rabbis from 200-500 A.D. On the Mishnah.

The Talmud contains Halakhah which is legal enactments and precepts. The Falashas Do Not Accept these Interpretations over the law of Moses. For This, The Jews of today Do Not Accept them As Rabbis Or any type of Religious Official. This makes no sense at all. They will not accept the Falashas who have not mixed their seed at all and kept the Laws of Moses because they do not recognize the Talmud; A Man-Made set Of Books!

Paul studied to be a rabbinical priest which was a trait he inherited from his father. He too was not of the true followers of the laws of Moses; Yet, He was a full believer in a set of traditions of that day and time that was just like the Talmud.

So here you see how simple it was for him to[b] "Add" [/b]to the books of the New Testament. The Pharisee’s Doctrine was a product of Hellenism (Adopted Greek Culture). Therefore, The Pharisee’s doctrine was mainly from the philosophies of the Stoics (Greek Philosophers). Originally, Greeks were Pagans before they converted to Christianity. When they did Cross-Over, They brought a lot of Pagan Practices with them such as: Hymns, The Worship Of Deities In Temples, Statues, Polytheism, and Mysticism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video) / Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} / How To Understand Mathew 10:34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.