Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54500 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Intrepid01:

Madam I choose not to have an opinion on this.

But I'll advice you to be more open and objective in your defense.

I respect all men of God, most especially the person in question.

But as a realist and objective person, it is high time we started discussing the 'reality of the day'.

If the Leaders of catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Anglican and others who built schools, hospitals and houses for the masses in the 30s to 80s had channeled the fund at their disposal to their personal use. Am sure many people would not have had access to education today.

I just hope that one day we'll all open our eyes and brain to see that our "Religious Leaders and Politicians are partners in crime" They are all exploiting we masses. Good day

My approach to sensational stories is to also research on the other side of the story. Some people may understand how things work, some have just taken a position of negativity that they would never see the presence of the positive.

1st and foremost, no one institution in this world can cater for all the poor amongst them even if they allocated all their resources to the poor. At this moment, even the United Nations cant, with all their resources continue to feed the displaced people in Syria. In various messages and individual testimonies, RCCG at the Redemption camp feeds hundreds of thousands free during August Convention of a week and during December Congress. Over 100 children are born during August Annual Convention free of charge. A CAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE of RCCG Apapa Family feeds thousands every single week. I have personally voluntered to help and i distributed food in Makoko, just to be able to see things objectively.

The Redemption Camp on Lagos Ibadan expressway has over 1,000 houses built by Individuals and Mortgage Banks. For Individuals, you get the LAND FREE OF CHARGE, all you need to do is provide a BQ room within your building to be given to RCCG for the use of the poor.

As for the Jet(s) RCCG has never used its own money to buy any Jet, its wealthy parishoners; Partners and others that contributed money for the purchase(s). A company was incorporated to lease out the fleet to generate income that will in turn run the fleet and make the plane available to the General Overseer and other Ministers who require it for Ministry work only. In the fianl absence of the G.O, the company remains.

RCCG has a university. The University in July last year played a major role in the Ebola crisis. Its Virology laboratory confirmed the presence of Ebola Virus in the Liberian Diplomat, a Laboratory that even much older and better funded universities do not have.

Lastly, have you noticed that RCCG does not have major Financial Scandals? RCCG for decades have been running TSA (Single Treasury account) where all the parishes nationwide depost tithes and offerings and a % is given back to the aprishes to run their needs.

I could go on and on, but i can only provide these pieces of information becos i researched rather than believe only the negative, but unfortunately, we are in a age/generation where sensationalism and self projection(selfie) is rife, so, people believe shouting negative from the roof top gives them the much sought after publicity

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ooshinibos: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
panachuku:
adofuro oshi pelu ole pastor, who is the greater sinner angry.
English please
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tonychristopher: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
ooshinibos:
Bisi go and sit down , you are only criticizing Pastor Adeboye because he is a Christian , and people errornously believe Christians should live a life of poverty , if baba can afford it or thinks he needs and people gather money for it , he has a right buy it , its not his own anyway , its the church property

Not a life of poverty but a life of simplicity

This dude is a fucckking pastor using people money to buy jets

Can't you get this analysis
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by trublood(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
On the contrary, he has helped millions of soul find their path to God, their lives might have become worse as a result and they might have become poorer, but that isn't the aim, the aim is to worship God.......suffer on earth and reap the benefits in heaven is the motto, though that doesn't apply to the leaders in the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tonychristopher: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guk:

My approach to sensational stories is to also research on the other side of the story. Some people may understand how things work, some have just taken a position of negativity that they would never see the presence of the positive.

1st and foremost, no one institution in this world can cater for all the poor amongst them even if they allocated all their resources to the poor. At this moment, even the United Nations cant, with all their resources continue to feed the displaced people in Syria. In various messages and individual testimonies, RCCG at the Redemption camp feeds hundreds of thousands free during August Convention of a week and during December Congress. Over 100 children are born during August Annual Convention free of charge. A CAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE of RCCG Apapa Family feeds thousands every single week. I have personally voluntered to help and i distributed food in Makoko, just to be able to see things objectively.

The Redemption Camp on Lagos Ibadan expressway has over 1,000 houses built by Individuals and Mortgage Banks. For Individuals, you get the LAND FREE OF CHARGE, all you need to do is provide a BQ room within your building to be given to RCCG for the use of the poor.

As for the Jet(s) RCCG has never used its own money to buy any Jet, its wealthy parishoners; Partners and others that contributed money for the purchase(s). A company was incorporated to lease out the fleet to generate income that will in turn run the fleet and make the plane available to the General Overseer and other Ministers who require it for Ministry work only. In the fianl absence of the G.O, the company remains.

RCCG has a university. The University in July last year played a major role in the Ebola crisis. Its Virology laboratory confirmed the presence of Ebola Virus in the Liberian Diplomat, a Laboratory that even much older and better funded universities do not have.

Lastly, have you noticed that RCCG does not have major Financial Scandals? RCCG for decades have been running TSA (Single Treasury account) where all the parishes nationwide depost tithes and offerings and a % is given back to the aprishes to run their needs.

I could go on and on, but i can only provide these pieces of information becos i researched rather than believe only the negative, but unfortunately, we are in a age/generation where sensationalism and self projection(selfie) is rife, so, people believe shouting negative from the roof top gives them the much sought after publicity

Go to marines and tell them that. But stand at marina while doing thayv
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by am0sn0nyu: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:
When Adeboye was DRINKING GARRI WITH HIS FAMILY, WHERE WAS BISI?
Oh you knew or observed him when he was drinking garri ? And what's drinking garri suppose to mean ?

Favparis:
Do you know what he went through before he got to this Level?
Who cares what he went through ? Idi Amin and Hitler also went through a lot to commit mass murder which is their level, now could you be referring to the stinking rich level MOG men are notorious for in Nigeria like this E.A. Adeboye

Favparis:

When unbelievers buy what is more than Jet they don't complain. When Men Of God Buy they come here and talk tra*h.
First of all, what the heck is it with you religionists idol-worshippers and those who you call unbelievers ? If I chose not to believe in the Jewish Yawheh and Arab's Allllah both of whom are Semite, you a non-Semite brainwashed African think me an unbeliever, likewise you must also accept to be an unbeliever for not believing in Budha, Shiva, Osiris, Dionysus, Zeus etc - do you ?

Favparis:
DID GOD CALLED HIM TO REMAIN POOR?
By "GOD" I'm certain you're referring to the Jewish Yawhe (Jehovah) who enjoyed his slumber during the holocaust, and by that how does "he" call upon people to remain rich or poor ?

GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy

Gay sef dey talk, MTCHEW! angry angry

Seriously, he/she isn't worth a response tongue
And you been straight is so sin-less that you reserve the right to talk because you've never committed either adultery or fornication. Ofcourse you might have but I know your Jewish idol is a forgiving one.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Who gives a fvck about the opinion of a fagggot? He is pained because Adeboye preaches the bible which condemns homosexuality. HIV infected fagggot.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by per1: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=sonofananimal1 post=38067138] Solomon didn't visit queen sheens

YOU wrote don't judge but you just judge the guy by calling him an EEDIOT and stupid

DID the Bible called anyone stupid undecided[/quit e]
Oh U foolish Galatians, who as bewitch u
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
am0sn0nyu:

Oh you knew or observed him when he was drinking garri ? And what's drinking garri suppose to mean ?

Who cares what he went through ? Idi Amin and Hitler also went through a lot to commit mass murder which is their level, now could you be referring to the stinking rich level MOG men are notorious for in Nigeria like this E.A. Adeboye

First of all, what the heck is it with you religionists idol-worshippers and those who you call unbelievers ? If I chose not to believe in the Jewish Yawheh and Arab's Allllah both of whom are Semite, you a non-Semite brainwashed African think me an unbeliever, likewise you must also accept to be an unbeliever for not believing in Budha, Shiva, Osiris, Dionysus, Zeus etc - do you ?

By "GOD" I'm certain you're referring to the Jewish Yawhe (Jehovah) who enjoyed his slumber during the holocaust, and by that how does "he" call upon people to remain rich or poor ?

cheesy

Gay sef dey talk, MTCHEW! angry angry

Seriously, he/she isn't worth a response tongue
And you been straight is so sin-less that you reserve the right to talk because you've never committed either adultery or fornication. Ofcourse you might have but I know your Jewish idol is a forgiving one.

You're actually looking for my attention abi? Well you got it grin
You wanted me to quote you I guess? Well you have that too grin
You want me to respond to your comment? GOODLUCK! wink
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nnemuka(f): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Christianity is not stupidity. Africans open your eyes and see that one man is brainwashing all of you by twisting the gospel....
Jesus Never asked disciples to live in affluence while followers suffer.....
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

The most crullest word ever coined by Man in the history of life is the word Religion!
I wonder why some people still falls victim of the scam.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Like ur Gay ish is not enough for you to ask God for forgiveness, now you want to face Man of God( u dare call God Gosh?) Una get mind o....
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

Go to marines and tell them that. But stand at marina while doing thayv

I give you the Honour of doing that, the Mammywaters will gladly welcome you, but i will rather you seek Adeboye to pray for you 1st, so that God can save your soul and open your eyes of understanding.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Rockstar2014(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
I see sense only in the last two lines of the second paragraph but God should judge not man. My take though.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tartarus(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
wink

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Beetee1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
the Poster is an idiot i think, if not why do u buy car when u can board a public transport to work while some people can not even afford a T-fee? it simply shows that if u av the means, u can buy a private jet for an international trips.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Favparis(f): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
ollah1:

Shut up and think. Who cares if he drank garri or if bisi is homosexual? He said things , the contents of his words are very meaningful. How has Adeboye impacted your life and anyone near by you? Tell me just one thing he has done to change your condition or people around you.

Helo Mr Thinker, I CAN SEE YOU THINK FROM YOUR ANUS!!!!!!!!!

That's why you will FOREVER REMAIN POOR!!!!!!!!!

KEEP WAITING FOR ADEBOYE TO COME AND ENRICH YOUR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN YOU RELIGIOUS BIGOT.......
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=per1 post=38068023][/quote]the world foolish is not an abusive word.
Check up your dictionary. It means why are you behaving dumb doesn't mean you are dumb
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Favparis(f): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
did the same God told you to call someone FOOL undecided

Are you sure U're not the one calling someone FOOL here?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by am0sn0nyu: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Who gives a fvck about the opinion of a fagggot? He is pained because Adeboye preaches the bible which condemns homosexuality. HIV infected fagggot.
You call him a gay, okay let's reason together, how has his been a gay affected you from not eating your favorite food, watching your favourite soap opera, or sleep well at night ? If your mind can't wrap your mind to the fact that homosexual are humans like you and I, then how would you feel if your self-pleasing dress-style affect the sensibilities of certain people in this world that may not only insult you but may go to the extreme to hurt you. I ask again. . .how does his been gay affects me from propitiating my ancestral deities or playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands or stops other hypocritical Nigerian Christian and Muslim converts from committing adultery, fornication, fraud, scam, embezzlement, etc ?

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ugomma2000: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.

serious? did Jesus in all his glory he left behind, enjoy himself while on earth? I dont mean to agree
with the gay man, but dont just support wholeheartedly on the deeds of these Clergies.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:

Are you sure U're not the one calling someone FOOL here?
AND did you see me calling someone FOOL here? undecided
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AprokoMan: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
What is she talking about?
Does she think I pay my tithes to worship my Pastor?

Go and read about Abraham; then come back and talk to us
*He

yes...u pay ur tithes to ur pastor because he's the one making use of the money, not God
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
A lot of people have never come across people who do not need to keep or amass money in their lives just because they just do not need to. People differ from 1 to another.

A careful study of the needs of a human being in his lifetime:

Shelther: People fall over themselves to shelther him anywhere in the world.

Food: He fasts practically all year round, so, whers the need for food even though food does not stop been supplied to his household in tons anywhere in the world.

Cash Money: People give him cash on a per second basis which he cant use for himself because he has nothing, absolutely nothing(except Undies and Toiletries, which his children can buy) to buy cash with. All his needs are provided by people.

I personally know a man who gave Adeboye his Gold Credit Card that has elastic limit to spend on trips abroad

Transportation: He dashes out cars daily as people give him cars daily.

Clothing: dresses only in Conductor/French Suit which his Tailor will gladly supply free

Investments: People invest and dash him the instruments of investment

So when people say he is rich, he doesnt ammass anyform of wealth, he is just a conduit pipe through which these things flow.

Most people who do not understand the above are (1) Greedy & (2) Never experienced provision. Ask yourself a simple question: When during Christmas or Sallah, you receive just 10 Turkeys as gift or 10 Rams as gift, do you keep it all in you frezzer so as to have food for the next 3 months or you give to those aound you to celebrate too? Now, multiply that a million times, thats what Adeboye receives whether he asks for them or not? Just as you cant keep to yourself, can he keep to himself?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Beetee1:
the Poster is an idiot i think, if not why do u buy car when u can board a public transport to work while some people can not even afford a T-fee? it simply shows that if u av the means, u can buy a private jet for an international trips.
A POVERTY thinking you have.

We buy cars to avoid traffic, like wise also planes...
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by poseidon12: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Deardeals:
nonsense gay man!!!
The airline doesn't belong to Adeboye, It belongs to Emmanuel Aviation!!!

See what Sahara liars reporters have caused!! .... baseless and needless criticism!!!

And who owns Emmanuel Aviation?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Chuy: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bisi is a guy who is a gay,do we expect him not to talk abut sunone who tells him being a gay is bad.dat Man has helped lots of pple so y shouldn't he enjoy nw dat he is still alive..Pastor ride on.dis guy careful b4 u bring curse on urself.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
He does have a point
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Favparis(f): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AND did you see me calling someone FOOL here? undecided

Well u may have to go over ur post again.........
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.
Nice points my friend but d last time I checked, being a christian means doing what christ did..There were boats n chariots during d days of Christ but yet he owned none..Christ shared what he had with others,,he didn't take d little they had..He embraced everyone,,he didn't have a "millionaire or billionaire" club...I'm not saying dat christians must be poor but trust me, if I have d kind of money dat these so called pastors have, no member of my congregation will be poor...n non would be made to give tithes or offerings....Why buy fleets of private jets when 99percent of ur church members r poor n 99percent go hungry everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Rewbby(f): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
His Punishment awaits him..Any utterance against a Man of God... does not go Unpunished. We will hear the News..of his punishment ....VERY SOON!!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by zo3184: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bisi got more balls than you so called real coward African men, she is right Africans always waiting for magic from a god that do not exist, I don't have problem with the businessman Adeboye, I have problems with the foolish followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Checkout Daddy Showkey Cute Son's(photos) / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.