Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54373 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by farem: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
DrMuzoic:
I wonder where you were when he was working night and day to bring the church to where it is today. We fail to appreciate the effort people make in life to succeed but are very quick to condemn them when they are seemingly reaping the fruit of their labour

I think its not enough to report the purchase of the jet, but serious investigation should be made on what theyare used for.

Pastor Adeboye I know does not rest flying across the world even in the terrorism prone environment.

The said jet belongs to the Redeemed Christian Church of God
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by akudinaobi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
The idiot called gaybisi mumulahi
He should go and ask solomon why did he purchase the costliest ship and costliest gift just to visit queen sheeba
Or he should go and ask benny himm,kelvin prince,kenneth hagin, td jakes,keflo dollar , tb joshua and many other why did they acquired private jets
The bible said don't judge his anointed men of God but I don't blame the bisi of a boy because he is a pegan

When peter acqired a boat for his missionary jobs in macedonia did the brethren in his era grumbled ,when jesus paid for the lamb that took him into jerusalem (triumphant entry )did the apostles grumble

The bisi of a boy is just callous and stupid,

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by babaireti(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chanchit:
All this can only change when people realize that having problems is part of life,they are waiting for the pastor to tell them all their problems would disappear over night. If this people have common sense by now nobody should hve problems again, even the pastor is still battling his problems.
They can't learn because they are LOST SHEEP of Naija,and the Pastors are SHEPHERD :so a SHEEP cannot be wiser than the Fulani ,eeya omasheo,so dont bother yourself ,Yorubas will say''Edumare majekeni togo kogbon,kale maarituje biishu''meaning:God dont let the FOOL to be wise so dat we can continue to feed fat on his gullibility like Yam Tubbers ''
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

something tells me ur r a weed smoker. stop smoking weed and reason normally

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by debbydee(f): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mr. Bisi or Bro Bisi I am so sorry for you.

People wey talk like this before before wey den dey?
Hmmmmm I pity you ooooo Go and ask Sister Mariam wey talk against her brother Moses wetin her eye see.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

he is a homosexual for heavens sakes....i dont even care if he has all the wisdom of the world,i will still not listen to him....he is homosexual,this wan is worst than deadlieast bakteria....

does his sexuality make any of his actions invalid? how did you even make it past primary school with this low-quality intellëct?

5 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adeboye Na Fraudst**r. Illuminati Pastors

ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ayoola648(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

na your money ?
na your jet ?
poverty stricken mentality ..

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Laburus:
Adeboye Na Fraudst**r. Illuminati Pastors

Okay! Go put am for CNN

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by MasterG(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
tupacshakur:

How's Adeboye a solution provider? How has he helped you? He has been milking your finances instead.

And what's wrong in being an "Adofuro"? grin
Go and ask God to forgive u. He prayed for me and millions. We get answers. There r millions of testimony bro. Adofuro..... Gay. Cancer in society.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by awoyam1: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Plane was bought by Emmanuel Aviation, an aviation company owned and managed by RCCG. Pastor Adeboye has no personal interest in the company.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by nwakaibeya1: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by akudinaobi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
farem:

I think its not enough to report the purchase of the jet, but serious investigation should be made on what theyare used for.

Pastor Adeboye I know does not rest flying across the world in the terrorism prone environment.

The said jet belongs to the Redeemed Christian Church of God
The pastor in question is not the sole owner of the church he is just a pastor but the general overseer, the jet is church property so I believe they are right to acquire jets to travel for evangelism

3 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
ollah1:

Shut up and think. Who cares if he drank garri or if bisi is homosexual? He said things , the contents of his words are very meaningful. How has Adeboye impacted your life and anyone near by you? Tell me just one thing he has done to change your condition or people around you.

Just look at the DP of the girl u quoted. she looks sick and frail and doesn't look like someone who the prayers and miracles she's paying for in the name of tithes will ever save. She has been gullibly manipulated by the ''GOD OF MEN'' and instead they attack the messenger and ignore the message.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by shogz89: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
ollah1:

Shut up and think. Who cares if he drank garri or if bisi is homosexual? He said things , the contents of his words are very meaningful. How has Adeboye impacted your life and anyone near by you? Tell me just one thing he has done to change your condition or people around you.
guy abegi,, he is enjoying the fruit of his labour,, at almost 80 he is entitled to reap the fruit, wether you like it or not , he has impacted in countless of lifes... been a pastor does not mean you should suffer,, you go tell TD jakes why he owns a jet. it is not like they are forcing you to pay offering

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by durubrian(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
The name Pastor is just a title. They are humans but just more devoted to God (not all o)

noted! I'd add the title to my name ... since it 'just' a title
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by OracleMxNelson(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=15pt] Dear Nairaland MODS, you know that homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria... please do not move posts by gays to the front page again.... you can have similar views from non-gays. how about having views of armed robbers and others... I hope you support our stand on sexuality as a nation. thank you...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by prof22(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ds idiot is talking abi? The #odeOshie is HIV Positive ooo . He dares talk about papa. We serve a rich God and as a christian you are not suppose to be poor. My father is Rich and I am RICH. Amen. Whatever you believe you become.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
durubrian:

noted! I'd add the title to my name ... since it 'just' a title
Seriously, i don't see pastors as perfect humans and i don't expect much from them thatz why, i will never get any disappointment from them. I don't run after them. God can use anybody

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by noblegrex: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
He may not even have a dime from the money he used in buying the jet.many peole will be so willing to offer him 10 of that if he so desire and even if he bought it with his money,there must be a purose for that,for Gods' work. He's a man of God and I don't think he has any other work than to serve God so whatever he has must be to serve God.whichever way you should keep shot and leave that to God and Baba.WHO ARE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Tobium1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
B!tch please, allow adeboye to flex his life time, his members are not complaining to you grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yearegods: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
mickyeddi:

... Just shows the hypocrisy of the so called believers.

I think you move your fingers too fast! You cannot accurately decipher, just from a comment on a post, an individual's standing in God. Hence, you are even more in error for (first of all) tagging him "a believer", and then going on to call "all believers" hypocrites.

You need to be careful!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by NICOGRAVITY: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
I LOVE PASTOR ADEBOYE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT.
Today, RCCG employs over 100000 Pastors world wide, with good salaries and benefits.
Pastor Adeboye is only enjoying the fruits of his sacrifices and labour of yesterday.
Bisi, how many people do you currently employ?

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Latinandre(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
WHO says Pastor Adeboye doesnt help with his wealth or he is a thief!!!.... he gives scholarships and help the poor in his capacity.... cos his help has not come to you doesnt mean he is not helping, even JESUS couldnt help everybody during his time... besides people willingly give gifts of money and things to him for blessing... what do you expect him to do with all the stuffs he was given as gifts... they should be wasted... i have once been in the shoes of blasphemers and "dumb ass" people but i realized what you believe is what you believe... if u re jealous of those men of GOD, why cant you go and start you own church business and start healing people and see how easy it goes....this man has helped a lot of people than what he has gotten, i dont care how he does it.. the result of his good deeds are showing everywhere... if you believe in God, pray to him to bless you too, if not dont hate on the men of GOD... find a way to make it and stop hating... I THINK THIS BISI OF A GAY IS A DESCENDANT OF SATAN, HE IS DOING WHAT HE IS SENT TO DO.... forewarned is forearmed!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by anigbajumo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
mickyeddi:

Most Nigerians lack the intellect to comprehend the post, they will just rain abuse at the op. With the amount of churches and mosques in Nigeria, you would have thought it would be the richest country on earth. Just let them carry on donating their money and hoping for a better life in the afterlife whilst their religious leaders are enjoying life to the fullest here on earth.

Ododo Oro,

U nailed d fact....

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tziz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Achilies:
Sentiments aside the guy make sense wella.

As for me I prefer to donate my money to the motherless and needy than to enrich the life of an already rich pastor all in the name of paying tithe
I culdnt agree more!

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
jmoore:
Bisi Alimi should be busy with research on how he can impregnate his fellow male partner and give birth through the anus.

Nonsense!!!
lmao grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by durubrian(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, i don't see pastors as perfect and i don't expect much from them thatz why, i will never get any disappointment from them. I don't run after them. God can use anybody

when pastors preach about giving, I believe they should show good examples by giving, if there's anybody who knows a pastor who gives, please tell the pastor that there are families leaving under the bridge at Ajegunle Lagos.. let's start from there.. #giveAndYouShallRecieveOurTithes

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by basille(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
chowlade:

something tells me ur r a weed smoker. stop smoking weed and reason normally
Funny how your signature says it all.

Do you know there are numerous benefits of moderate intake of "weed"?

I bet you didn't.
You're one of the gullible masses who are afraid to think for themselves. You're comfortable living in the shadow and dogma of the society. Probably because of ignorance, fear or both, but it still doesn't change the fact that you're basically a coward.

Please do us both a favour and re-read your signature slowly until it sticks to your brain. wink

Cheers!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Frydae: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gay, pls no go there! U're not worthy at all at all! Let humans criticize! Not animals; even aninmals know better not to same sex themselves! ONYE APARI! Gon n patch that leaking anal cavity n rise to human level b4 u can open that your cock-pit to say anything!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tido77: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chanchit:
All this can only change when people realize that having problems is part of life,they are waiting for the pastor to tell them all their problems would disappear over night. If this people have common sense by now nobody should hve problems again, even the pastor is still battling his problems.
it can't be said any better, you killed it. The pastors keep selling them dummies.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by 2goodbobo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bisi thunder fire you there. useless Gay. Na Thunder go continue to dey fire you until you repent from this your disgusting act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PSquare's Dad Dies After Fall / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.