Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her (1167 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her by study2lead(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her Husband’s Child

What do I Do?

I’m Jeanne. I’m 21. I have a sister who is named Sylvie. One Thursday, 19 November, 2009, she told me to accompany her to some friends of her boyfriend Charles in a bar in Marcory. It was part of a show that should mark the parting of Jonas, one of Charles’s friends from France. The latter are expected to join his brother to continue his studies. Around 22 hours everyone was there. And the atmosphere was such that I had not noticed that I had exceeded the alcohol dose. My sister used to drink alcohol. But me, it was the first time I tasted alcohol. My sister who was to get my attention, she was already embedded by the atmosphere and hardly stood on her feet. We were up to 1am and still in the bar. And to 1h30, I had to pee. Charles proposed to my sister to help me, but she was reluctant to do so

Continue reading……….
http://www.kamairgists.com/confession-i-gave-birth-but-my-sister-does-not-know-that-my-child-is-also-her-husbands-child/

Re: Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her by chocolateme(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Since it's an unfinished story that led into the bottomless pit of a blog, I assume that you ended up sleeping with her boyfriend /fiancé and got pregnant for them and gave birth right?
I assure you that you should open up if you don't want an endless show of shame,confusion, betrays, nemesis bad curses your act may result in future.
Tell them ok?
That's only my assumption of where the gist is going because for me to click that link means La faint.

1 Like

Re: Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Click what?mtheeew btw what prevented you posting the whole story here....
Re: Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her by adedayourt(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
op is in osogbo weed grin
Re: Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her by ericposh(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Endtime tins
Re: Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
oga ooo

(1) (Reply)

D Day I Loss Ma Vaseline / Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend / Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.