Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend (1163 Views)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / She Is Disturbing My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Donicobone(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2015
my girl friend is a police officer and her boss (dpo) is ask her to date him or he will transfer her to a remote village because both of them can not be in the same division and not having her to himself and the dpo is a married man o pls advice me on what to do because I don't want to loose her.
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by madgoat(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Donicobone:
my girl friend is a police officer and her boss (dpo) is ask her to date him or he will transfer her to a remote village because both of them can not be in the same division and not having her to himself and the dpo is a married man o pls advice me on what to do because I don't want to loose her.

She should date him na. She will get promoted on time and other juicy packages kiss
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by queenoflafia(f): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Female police are always forced to sleep with the senior officers and if they disagree they are always punished
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Untainted007: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2015
No be today that kind of a thing has been happening. Young man, don't be surprised when your babe stop complaining abt the man again cos I knw she may av no option when the pressure is much. By then she would av danced to his tune and promotion may follow suit. I don't trust Nigeria police how much more to date anyone of them. They do Bleep one another any how. And they can lie. If anybody likes he/she can quote me.
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by lumzybo: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Donicobone:

@policeNG_CRU

That's where ur case will be treated. Thank me later
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by ministeriallist: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Ask a yoruba man what to do. grin
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Tell your girlfriend to continue rejecting his offer. And if the silly DPO wants to go on with his threat, she should report him to his superiors. But before she reports him, let her provide cogent proof of his threat, like a voice recording or something.

I don't know why people who are responsible for enforcing the laws are the ones going ahead to break them. Is it by force to love and marry someone?
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by mizquote(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2015
confront the D.P.O

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Donicobone(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2015
madgoat:

She should date him na. She will get promoted on time and other juicy packages kiss
hmmmmm she should date a married man? Besides she is engage and about to get married in less than a year
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Bros u neva see wife ooo

Move on sharpaly
Police woman?
Tufiakwa!
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by tomzee2(f): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Chai this one is strong
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by yemmybx(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2015
wat is the DPO'S name? He'll be transferred to somewhere he wont be able to see you girl.
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
confront the D.P.O

Haba!!! You no nice at all o.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
U are not even helping matter at all, what happen if the guy is been locked up by the d.p.o, perhap no evidence from the guy to defend himself that d.p.o is disturbing his girlfriend to go on a date. Bt op, where u not expecting this to happen before?
mizquote:
confront the D.P.O
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why on earth will you date a police officer in the first place
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Donicobone:
u get mind to date mind to date female police officer sha, ordinary, police no dey sincere. E come be female police officer?, ok na.
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Bamz555: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg mk she find another job jor. Dann dann wani?
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by 400billionman: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Female police are always forced to sleep with the senior officers and if they disagree they are always punished

Truth..

Hard to find a police girl who hasnt slept with a senior officer.
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
commitcrime:
Bros u neva see wife ooo
Move on sharpaly Police woman? Tufiakwa!
see em

and what is wrong with them?
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
see em

and what is wrong with them?
What's wrong is that she is in the wrong profession.
Nigerian Police is a no no for me

#IHATEBLACKUNIFORM
Police is not my FRIENDb
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Adasun(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
confront the D.P.O
bae.. U ar indirectly sending dis op to krikri ogrin
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Make she no gree for am bcus e b sin wink
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
If you know you are not going to marry her den let her do it bcus do not spoil her luck abeg
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
You sef go and be disturbing her wife nao

If u do me I do u!

Meanwhile, go and meet the DPO and plead him to free your Girlfriend for you. Provided she is the one you want to marry.....
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by krimes: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
You cannot do anything. Tell your girlfriend to make the decision that suits her best. You can't decide for her. But tell her not to tell you what she decides so if she goes ahead and sleeps with the dpo you will not know.

It is her career and you're just her boyfriend. Unless you put a ring on her finger right now, then your opinion does not count.

But if you want to be brave, then you can advise her to frame the big Boss. That may work and she'll be free of his advances. But it may backfire.

I don't even know why your police girlfriend would share such a thing with you. Maybe she's just testing you.
Re: Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend by lightheart(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
The dpo na man like u na. Go warn am joor!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Anger Issue Is About To Destroy My Relationship / Could This Be What I Think It Is?! SOMEBODY HELP PLS / So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.