Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day (59799 Views)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by pillan(f): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Truer words were never spoken
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by octopusfreaky(f): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
The girl must be a Yoruba girl.
They're good at nothing.
They're dirt, don't know how to cook, have sex outside their matrimonial home and to crown it all, their pusssy stinks.
sharrrrrrappppp

7 Likes

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by canalily(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
The girl no suck her mama milk for her to tell her this. Na dis milk she suck

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by okotv(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
free2ryhme:

Ask your father he will tell you

This was someone's mother to her daugther
alright. I asked cause marriage is too one sided these days.

2 Likes

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by sod09(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2015
Nice nd lovely mother
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by laprince(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2015
Great piece
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by HopeAlive14(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Charm is Deceitful...

Beauty is vain...

But a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised, and adored!

9 Likes

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by fartkay(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2015
nice yarn from Godly good mother trying to be a good moulder
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by mediagenius: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Are you planning to have your best party or event?

For your video coverage and photography services (at affordable prices) on wedding, birthday party, burial ceremony, child dedication etc please call Genius Media on 0.7.0.8.5.5.1.1.3.6.1 or contact us through BBM.

BB PIN: 3.3.3.4.8.6.9.3

Like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/geniusmediapro

You can also see some of our jobs through this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Somebody please get a father to write his son a letter on his wedding day for once in this misogynistic society. We're tired of this recycled letter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by fortunechy(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2015
word of wisdom..........she must be 18 century woman.21st century woman will advice her otherwise.THUMBS UP TO THIS WOMAN.If only she will listen.

2 Likes

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by damton(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Good admonishment, some of the girls we have now only know about make-up and fashion.
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by tolexy007(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
God bless our mother's....
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
do not bring out d beast in any man
warning signal to all girls

3 Likes

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by scarffield(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
The girl must be a Yoruba girl.
They're good at nothing.
They're dirt, don't know how to cook, have sex outside their matrimonial home and to crown it all, their pusssy stinks.
y do ppl find joy in derailinq others thread

?

1 Like

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2015
octopusfreaky:
sharrrrrrappppp

Sorry.
You don't belong here.
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by nikkyshyne(f): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Awwww.. I promise not to disappoint you mum cry

2 Likes

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by scarffield(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Wher z introvert nd ladyFvck??
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
This is what from a good mother to daughter not only on wedding day.Make peace and feel peace.
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by octopusfreaky(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Sorry.
You don't belong here.
how dare you make such allegations and conclusions... mtschewwe

1 Like

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by hYpErbOi: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Amustical:
HEAR WHAT A MOTHER TOLD HER DAUGHTER ON HER WEDDING DAY .
I taught you to respect men and to explain your anger when necessary but if you do otherwise,i know you,not as a daughter but as my fellow woman. My daughter,you see this your husband? He is a gentleman but don't take advantage of that. Don't bring out the beast in him. My daughter,you see this mark on my forehead? Your father gave it to me.He tolerated me everytime but on that day,He came unexpectedly. It wasn't his intention but i dared him and he hit me just once My daughter,Men hate it when you use the word "YOU CAN'T DO IT".He sure can do more than but he's just protecting you from harm.
A super mother she is. she understood every painting in a relationship/marriage.

1 Like

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by judedwriter(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
Words of wisdom from sweet mama...but will they be enough to save the marriage? Time will tell.
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Princematarazzi(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
Chai! This is nice.
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Benbelor(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
If I don't see sth like this from my mother-in-law,I aint walking down any aisle

Lalasticlala take note!!
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by NemzySeries(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2015
raayah:

Very Very bad Advice!

Look, my own mother suffered abuse in the hands of her husband after doing heaven and earth for him. You know what my mother told me one day? She sat me down and said, "Raayah. My husband does not love me, If he did, he will not abuse me like this for no reason".

Weeks after that, She moved out and hasn't looked back. She is planning to return the dowry to his people very soon. Life is so much better for her. No more spending nights at the hospital,(Yes, that's how serious the physical and mental abuse was), no more tears.. Life is good!

If you choose to stay with an abusive man because of the "children" or because you cannot "live independently", then say so. Don't tell women to stay with men with abusive men..
Same advice for men, don't stay with abusive women. They can kill
we aint praying 4 such marriages in d 1st place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by austinbrown: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2015
I wish my ex gf will read this!!! Gawddamit
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by ijustdey: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2015
very educative

hope the ladies are reading it because I know the girls among them will down play the message
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Makes sense until the violence aspect. God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Awwww.. I promise not to disappoint you mum cry
That means I would be a lucky Husband my Nikky?

1 Like

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Nwocha12(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=optimistcandyboy post=38101748]who among u ladies wants to be this woman?[/qxuote]
That is my wish to my husband to be whereever he is and to his family.

1 Like

Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by warrior101: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2015
what is the learn more part all about
Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by DeRay98(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2015
raayah:

Very Very bad Advice!

Look, my own mother suffered abuse in the hands of her husband after ding heaven and earth for him. You know what my mother told me one day? She sat me down and said, "Raayah. My husband does not love me, If he did, he will not abuse me like this for no reason".

Weeks after that, She moved out and hasn't looked back. She is planning to return the dowry to his people very soon. Life is so much better for her. No more spending nights at the hospital,(Yes, that's how serious the physical and mental abuse was), no more tears.. Life is good!

If you choose to stay with an abusive man because of the "children" or because you cannot "live independently", then say so. Don't tell women to stay with men with abusive men..
Same advice for men, don't stay with abusive women. They can kill

From your profile you look like a senior teenager and your comment typifies that assertion. Teenagers or teenagers at heart always assume that they know all. The moment they start to hear about an idea or issue or topic they assume it's new and they are well informed on it.
Your insufficient comprehension of the advice is evidenced when you overlook the fact that the mother said she dared her husband and that brought out the monster in him and it happened just once. Who knows how your mum treated your father regularly? You can come here to say she did heavy and earth for him but you won't say the things she did wrongly.
You had better learn the right lessons now otherwise, when your heart starts to pant after a guy you think is prince-sharming(whatever your criteria) you might end up with the wrong guy and your parents history repeats itself.
Be forget your teenage mentality and learn those who have experience to share.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.