Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) (6869 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Na una opinion matter not mine grin oya,can you still marry her?

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Segobe angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by computerboy: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2015
I'll refuse to marry her till she cooks. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by pTomz(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2015
yes ofkus, dats if she also agrees not to demand for anything financial frm me...50/50

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Hell no!! Dats a selfish attitude and I can't live with a selfish woman!
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by missmary(f): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Na una opinion matter not mine grin oya,can you still marry her?

grin She no want put investment for business wey no go yield
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by vani86: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2015
any guy that marries that type, will end up washing pants and plates

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by therealdeal10: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Yes cuz it may turn out dat she's a great cook
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
I don't need a girl to cook for me. Girls of nowadays can't even cook noodles properly. All the female friends I've had, I ended up cooking for all of them. . . A lot of girls nowadays don't spend time in the kitchen with their mothers, how sad! sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by IamRespected: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Oga gbagbe, as far as there is a hole somebody will still marry her
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by wiringdpt(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
No marriage till she cook then...crazy feminist these days.
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Unless she is sick or something , she will cook and even pound ontop grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Thank God I'm a good cook myself, I'll still marry her, I'm not marrying for food I'm marrying for love
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

grin She no want put investment for business wey no go yield
hehehehehe:d see you o grin
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by alexis007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why do I have the feeling that some men are cursed

Foodstuffs, Stove, kerosene and even matches dey your house, yet you'll foolishly take her to an eatery.

If your girl no sabi cook, teach am. Restaurants are meant for single-and-searching guys, not men in a relationship.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by missmary(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Feranmicharles:
hehehehehe:d see you o grin
Is a true thing!
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by missmary(f): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Thank God I'm a good cook myself, I'll still marry her, I'm not marrying for food I'm marrying for love
See ya mouth.. grin You! Abegi i know you

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:
pls go and hug transformer abeg
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by missmary(f): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
undecided person no fit play una play again grin tah gerrout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:
undecided
person no fit play una play again grin tah gerrout
u must be mad in ur brain, who needs ur miserable play, u faceless idiot, shining ur rotten teeth for me, monkey
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by missmary(f): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
u must be mad in ur brain, who needs ur miserable play, u faceless idiot, shining ur rotten teeth for me, monkey
undecided if your market no sell today how e become my fault.. Abegi
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:
u're a crazy bi*tch, u should be thrown in2 a pot of boiling oil, mumu
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by missmary(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:

Mtchew this one don tire me abeg
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by tomnmenace(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:

eh

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

tooo much cartoons these days

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomnmenace:

eh

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

tooo much cartoons these days
monkey, wat's the cartoon abt wat I said now?or u're jus in the mood to type rubbish
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Haba.
Una get fight before? grin
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
missmary:

jonaifame22:
missmary:
undecided
person no fit play una play again grin tah gerrout
jonaifame22:
missmary:
jonaifame22:
missmary:

Mtchew this one don tire me abeg
gringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesy I LOVE THIS FIGHT cheesycheesycheesycheesy. But.someone eventually gave it up grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by popweezy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ehn no wahala..then we gaz be talking on fone only till marriage niyen. Make we no see eachoda for face ..that ur head wey no correct yen
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by constance500: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
I'll refuse to marry her until she cooks too
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
nairalandist:
I don't need a girl to cook for me. Girls of nowadays can't even cook noodles properly. All the female friends I've had, I ended up cooking for all of them. . . A lot of girls nowadays don't spend time in the kitchen with their mothers, how sad! sad

Its a pathetic story bro, wetin lack af basic home training dey do our girls for yonder no be small thing o. No wonder one guy like that came here to lambaste women that they've nothing aside pusee to offer in relationship.

Btw, are u saying wt ds ur post that you can / are intending to marry a girl that can't even boil water successfully
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by nevertoolate: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have a similar situation,i posted here yesterday ,your comments will be appreciated ,Mine is not saying she wont cook,she clearly and proudly states that she cannot cook ,she does not know how to and not willing to learn ,is she crazy or am i insane

https://www.nairaland.com/2603942/edo-girlfriend-says-she-does

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos / Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / Threesha's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.