Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) (6878 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by naijathings(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shey na CONSIDER you talk.

Na CONSIDER e go remain
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by sage10pm(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:
See ya mouth.. grin You! Abegi i know you
lol!!!
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by lurlah2014(f): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
why not, she be cook?
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Its a pathetic story bro, wetin lack af basic home training dey do our girls for yonder no be small thing o. No wonder one guy like that came here to lambaste women that they've nothing aside pusee to offer in relationship.

Btw, are u saying wt ds ur post that you can / are intending to marry a girl that can't even boil water successfully

Hmm... Yes I can actually marry a girl that can't cook, but she must be willing to learn. The fact that I can cook makes me like a woman with or without cooking abilities. Besides, it's an opportunity for me to flaunt what I got. That makes me the chasee and the woman the chaser grin
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
nairalandist:

Hmm... Yes I can actually marry a girl that can't cook, but she must be willing to learn. The fact that I can cook makes me like a woman with or without cooking abilities. Besides, it's an opportunity for me to flaunt what I got. That makes me the chasee and the woman the chaser grin

Why not teach her be4 u guys get married?

The elders will say ; What you won't take as a rich man make sure you reject right from when you're still struggling. So that people won't name u proud and arrogant. . . Noff said smiley
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Why not teach her be4 u guys get married?

The elders will say ; What you won't take as a rich man make sure you reject right from when you're still struggling. So that people won't name u proud and arrogant. . . Noff said smiley

We're saying the same thing. . . It starts from courtship (dating) and she doesn't have to be perfect before I marry her. If a woman truly loves a man, she'll be willing to submit. wink
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
nairalandist:

We're saying the same thing. . . It starts from courtship (dating) and she doesn't have to be perfect before I marry her. If a woman truly loves a man, she'll be willing to submit. wink

Cool and good then. I like that 'willing to submit' line grin
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Cool and good then. I like that 'willing to submit' line grin

Abi now. . . make person no go marry feminist grin
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by temmym4(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
NOPE
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
nairalandist:

Abi now. . . make person no go marry feminist grin
I dint wa2 be too forward smiley
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I dint wa2 be too forward smiley
Badt guy... u don smoke igbogrin
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
nairalandist:

Badt guy... u don smoke igbogrin

Lol! No oh . .. I'm not that bad. I won't smoke my Igbo countrymen under whatever circumstance grin ... I'm too humane for that abominable act abeg cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by energylee(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
pTomz:
yes ofkus, dats if she also agrees not to demand for anything financial frm me...50/50

You gbasky jare.... 👊
Re: Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol! No oh . .. I'm not that bad. I won't smoke my Igbo countrymen under whatever circumstance grin ... I'm too humane for that abominable act abeg cheesy

LoL. . . ogogoro master. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? / 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.