Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Suicide Because Of A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suicide Because Of A Wife (602 Views)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Because Of A Wife by djcomradevic(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
It all happened earlier this morning as people within the neighborhood of Isu village in Oba in Idemili South L.G.A of Anambra State started raising an alarm of a man that committed suicide (name withheld). He was said to ve be married to his new wife for about 4 months now and always ve problems with her. According to neighbors, they said the man had serious quarrel with his wife last night that led the man to beat up his wife and the wife ran out of the house that night only to noticed that the man hanged himself the following morning. Hmmmmmm! What a world.

1 Share

Re: Suicide Because Of A Wife by afolwalex20(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
He's a fool angry

1 Like

Re: Suicide Because Of A Wife by misspicy(f): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Source
Re: Suicide Because Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin at least naija population don reduce by one...

1 Like

Re: Suicide Because Of A Wife by libertyfather(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
Source

No wonder u call ur self missspicy u still dey find sauce after pishure, issorite op is the sauce, pishure is the crayfish if u dunt beliv it, leave it
Re: Suicide Because Of A Wife by misspicy(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
libertyfather:

No wonder u call ur self missspicy u still dey find sauce after pishure, issorite op is the sauce, pishure is the crayfish if u dunt beliv it, leave it
I dont af tym to argue tonyt...if therz no source,d story will not reach headquater..lala no go put am there.
Re: Suicide Because Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lubbish!
I'm too wise to be boboed this sheepily grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out / 4 Simple Steps To A Longer, Thicker, Fuller And Darker Eyelashes - 4 LADIES / Could This Be Why Love Is Hard To Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.