Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) (6001 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Lady Gets Engaged On Her Graduation Day (Photos) / See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by ayoola648(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2015
It's not computer science,

It's not physics,

It's not engineering,

It's not nursing,

It's not medicine.

It's probably law or education.
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Hardethaewoh(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Honestly, We should stop bothering ourselves about the way other People Dress. Clothing and Fashion in general are simply ways People Express themselves and we should Respect *their* Feelings.

OK, we'll stop bothering. since its a means of expression, but could you please interprete to me in simple english what she's trying to tell the world?!
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Hardethaewoh:

OK, we'll stop bothering. since its a means of expression, but could you please interprete to me in simple english what she's trying to tell the world?!

Have you noticed guys are the Ones Mostly Complaining?? Why is it so?
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by damiloladuke: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2015
she studied Hotel management

BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Hardethaewoh(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

...because ladies are doing it for the guys! and many guys enjoy the show and grab the fling!
but i don't know of any responsible guy who will value a lady "expressing herself" as a cheap and free for all commodity !

BTW you didn't answer my question!
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Godmother(f): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
What do you think she studied ?

Sexology, I suppose
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by free2ryhme: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Honestly, We should stop bothering ourselves about the way other People Dress. Clothing and Fashion in general are simply ways People Express themselves and we should Respect there Feelings.

express themselves to dress provocatively and uncivilized

there is little or no different btw that dress and a slut/stripper dressing
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Evathyst(f): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

That's their genetic makeup. To always poke nose into other people's affair.

No mind most of them though, na wetin dem go chop dem dey find...
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2015
She looks like a HAULAGE while her legs are like FUNNEL
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Favourog13(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2015
Jaiyelogy. grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Tonydeeb(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Aristo-crazy
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by pbs4real(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
That's their genetic makeup. To always poke nose into other people's affair.

No mind most of them though, na wetin dem go chop dem dey find...
who dey chop u undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? / Ladies!!!the Jeep Or The Man / 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.