Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets (34560 Views)

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by gidjah(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
This blogger boy needs christ o,i am sure he hasnt accepted christ as his personal saviour,i am sure he dosent know wot salvation entails,definately one of those self righteous church member,holyhloy body pass church,where the person and nature of christ is not preached. Sorry for him.
jaymejate:

do you really know who Jesus is and why he was humble? If you do, then you will know that he his not to be compared with.

lalasticlala , guk
abeg come put this thing for front page, this guy no de gree. We need suggestions.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by harjorlarh(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Unfortunately many of these christians will not see and consider this, many of them will still cheer and applaud their pastors.

Many of the members of this churches were their pastors own private jets are poor and unemployed, one might ask what these churches are doing to help ameliorate the suffering of their members.

I find it hard to believe that many are still blinded by this sham of a thing called religion, the sooner we get rid of this foreign disease we call religion, the better it is for us all.

Bros...u can't cure the world of poverty...so because they are pastors they shld nt enjoy d good things of life?..kip on hating... Me...m gonna enjoy life good things... And am still gonna be on VIP list in heaven
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by gidjah(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Enemies of d cross every where, if christ were to be alive this day, will he be able to ride on a horse from kaduna to lagos state??not to talk of naija to england,??Poverty and ignorance has blinded lots of us including few brethren amongst u.u are bin blinded with this low morale sinking,self worthy,and bitter messages by ur leaders.but am sure they didint teach you of REV 5.which talk about th bnfit of redemption christ brought to us?.i shall not contribute to this topic again.too many ignorant christians on NL,no wonder they r d devils pet

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by nedupel(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Unfortunately many of these christians will not see and consider this, many of them will still cheer and applaud their pastors.

Many of the members of this churches were their pastors own private jets are poor and unemployed, one might ask what these churches are doing to help ameliorate the suffering of their members.

I find it hard to believe that many are still blinded by this sham of a thing called religion, the sooner we get rid of this foreign disease we call religion, the better it is for us all.
if I buy for u no go collet.
Try n know the secret they are trading and do same
In no time u will be like them.
Not all pastor are fake n looters
It the blessing of God that makes rich.
I can buy the whole world for may pastor if I can.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by refreshrate: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
OP na your money dem use buy the private jet?

Your tax

or your inheritance?

which kain wahala be dis?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by jaymejate: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
KingEli:
if ur father own 5 cars n yet, u n ur siblings struggle to eat everyday is he a good father?....why buy 3 or 4 jets when 99percent of d people who attain ur church and give d little money they have as offering are poor n hungry? Evangelism is not about shouting 'Jesus' and speaking in tongues. It is about making people's lives better by sharing the little you have. You claim to be a man of God n u establish a school that 99percent of ur members cannot afford....nawa o

note that Christianity is You and your God, try and sow properly, there is always a pay day. These people has paid their price. Tell me, se na ur #20 offering you de give dem use buy jet? Instead of you to key in to that kind of favour, you are talking nonsense.

To your contribution, Yes, if your father has billions and you don't work as a son to him, to giv you money will be a prob because u are not useful.
If its u, a son of urs is a vagabon (God 4bid) and another one is making you really proud. Which 1 will u spoil with money.
Bro, pls get insight.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Ujulabelle: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Imortal001:
Yes O, the greatest question is, where they getting all this money to buy private jet? because i know the salary plus anything cannot afford them private jet..
Our pastor's and politicians this days, are the most corrupt people in our society.
U just talked like an illiterate fool. Do you think theses pastors do not have business of their own apart from being pastors. May be you are not a Christian because if u r, u will know that Jesus became poor so we will be rich. Jesus said it and not me. I don't know y u guys loe pokenosing into someones affair. Did any of the private-jet pastors beg u money? Did they steal from u?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Ujulabelle: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Imortal001:
Yes O, the greatest question is, where they getting all this money to buy private jet? because i know the salary plus anything cannot afford them private jet..
Our pastor's and politicians this days, are the most corrupt people in our society.
U just talked like an illiterate fool. Do you think these pastors do not have business of their own apart from being pastors. May be you are not a Christian because if u r, u will know that Jesus became poor so we will be rich. Jesus said it and not me. I don't know y u guys loe pokenosing into someones affair. Did any of the private-jet pastors beg u money? Did they steal from u?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by aku626(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
God would be the Judge. What I do on earth I do having my Father at heart.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Ujulabelle: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Imortal001:
U just talked like an illiterate fool. Do you think these pastors do not have business of their own apart from being pastors. May be you are not a Christian because if u r, u will know that Jesus became poor so we will be rich. Jesus said it and not me. I don't know y u guys love poke-nosing into someones affair. Did any of the private-jet pastors beg u money? Did they steal from u?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by september1999(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Paul was not talking about money there. Are you a Pharisee? Stop twisting scriptures for your own gain. Paul was talking about spiritual things and not physical money. He was talking about being rich in spirit and excelling in faith and grace. Read the whole chapter
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Corinthians+8-9

Money was never the goal of either Jesus or his disciple.

why are you turning the bible upside down!
You mean Jesus was poor in spirit, faith, grace and humility and what again, that we can be rich rich in all of those things? Wht is d meaning of rich or poor in spirit....you are ignorant.
That was talking about money
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by jaymejate: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
charlesucheh:
I've been looking for you since!! Just knew i would find one over docciled church member that will be on the defence!!! Too sad your pastor has a private jet and that the OP jst broke your heart!!! The unintended effect of this on you is that he (OP) is trying to set you free from a bondage you yourself dnt even want to come out from!!! A STICH IN TIME SAVES NINE BRUV!!! Receive sense in JESUS NAME!!!

the OP is the one in bondage of poverty including you. If you who Satan has tied down, blind folded and turned upside down, even if he sees a way out, he will prefer to stay. That's d same with the OP, instead of him to pray to cancel poverty in his life so that his Story will be known for success, he his blogging failure in poverty.

Receive brain healing bro, God bless you
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by claremont(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
I fail to understand how a sane human being will consider it normal and justifiable for religious leaders to acquire private jets in a country where the bulk of the population are wallowing in abject penury. What I find really ridiculous in these kind of threads is that some people passionately cook up a rationale for the actions of their religious leaders even when the hypocrisy of their actions stares them in the face.

The same westerners in whom we inherited organized religion from have since forsaken it for the lure of logical reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by tobeetoe(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
With owning private jets being the new trend for Nigerian pastors at the moment, I keep wondering whether Jesus would agree to have one if He were in the shoes of these same pastors today. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye and Pastor T.B. Joshua are Nigerian pastors reported to have private jets.

As a christian who believes a lot in humility, I disagree with the ownership of such luxurious vessels in the name of evangelism. Here are the reasons why I feel that private jets are not necessary for christian leaders;

1) Diplomats and International business executives manage travelling a lot without it; there are many jobs that require a lot of travel such as being a diplomat or an international aid worker or a top level executive of an international firm. A lot of people travel frequently and globally as part of their job without the aid of a private jet and so, why can’t pastors do the same? Some of the rich business executives probably travel more than these pastors. Even the pope doesn’t own a private jet, and he is responsible for all catholic churches across the world! Honestly, it is hard to muster up an excuse for a pastor’s private jet when even the pope doesn’t own one.

2) Private jets actually hamper evangelism by consuming more time, effort and money than a commercial flight; The time and effort needed to maintain a private jet and keep it running is ridiculous when one considers the fact that a commercial flight is a far cheaper and less tedious service to use for global evangelism. As a private jet owner, you will have to think about numerous issues such as the pilot’s fees and demands, the scheduling of the maintenance or repairs of the plane, and also the international restrictions/laws regarding the flight of the private jet. This means that a private jet owner will have less time to think about preaching the word of God because of all the time and effort spent on the private jet’s issues. A first class commercial flight will only involve buying your ticket online, checking in and then going early for your flight- isn’t that just easier?

3) Jesus rode on donkeys and not on chariots; horses and chariots were the highest level of transport in biblical times but Jesus chose to humbly enter the city of Jerusalem with a donkey in what we know as the triumphal entry in the New Testament. Conversely, we have pastors riding on the highest levels of transports in the form of private jets that reeks of the very materialism that Jesus speaks against in Matthew 6;24.

4) Private jets are bad for the Nigerian economy; private jets and planes in general are not manufactured in Nigeria and so, a lot of the repairs and maintenance will require importation of labour and spare parts from countries like the USA or Canada. This also means that lot of transactions will be done in thousands of Dollars, rather than our local Naira. One can imagine the exorbitant cost to the Nigerian private jet owner if he or she has to pay the pilots, technicians and mechanics in Dollars given that the exchange rate doesn’t favour the Naira. Should a church really contribute to this leakage to our economy?

5) Private jets do not help the image of Nigerian leaders; one has to consider the bad image our Nigerian leaders have in the eyes of the foreign press- flamboyant and corrupt people who care little for the suffering of their impoverished masses. A pastor owning a private jet worth millions of dollars while many of his church members struggle to survive everyday is not going to help such an image. Whatever happened to the John the Baptist type of preachers who lived a chaste life not corrupted by the illusions of vanity? I think some of our religious leaders should learn from Jose Mujica, a man who chose a simple life despite wielding so much power and influence as the president of Uruguay.

http://allnaijablog.com/5-reasons-why-pastors-do-not-need-private-jets

You are the dullest dude I have ever known or met

cc lalasticlala, guk, manny4life, reptyle
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by henroe2k2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, if you like list 100 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets all I have to tell you is that " GO AND MAKE YOUR MONEY " and leave this men alone. If I have the money I will buy one for my Chief Imam too. We all need comfort. Both Prophet Isa/Jesus Christ ( PBUH ) and Prophet Mohammad ( PBUH ) laboured for us to enjoy. Jumat Mubaraq.
did U type that message with your hands?
just ashamed of U.....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by henroe2k2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaymejate:

hmm
1... Adam, God put him in the garden of Eden to enjoy the riches in it.
2... Abraham, the man of faith, he enjoyed the riches of this earth.
3... Joseph, after suffering like most of these pastors suffered, he became the governor(second in command) in Egypt. He have access to everything including private jets, if there is any at that time.
4... Solomon, that man came to this world to enjoy the riches of this world. He had what is even worth much more than a private jet.
5... E.T.C

God said, i know my thought towards you, it's the thought of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end. God cannot create you to come and suffer here on earth.
If you are calling God ur father and u serve him truely and poverty is dwelling with you, you need serious prayer.

Now the answer to your question, the primary thing (assignment) we have on this earth is to serve God and make heaven. Then you can't serve God and be stranded in life.

Leave this pastors alone, their refreshing time that God has promised has come be dat. Go and pray own way through to breakthrough

#think deep bro, dont be a partial atheist wink
chai, na who do U this thing?
this one is lost.....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by PecE2Make: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
And all these pastors are yorubas
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
gidjah:
Did God put you on Earth for Poverty?see dumb question o!,ARE U SURE U R A CHRISTIAN AT ALL or just one of dem ......religious ..
grin grin grin rely DUMB QUESTION

Sorry to say but the OP have a poverty MENTALITY
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaymejate:

the OP is the one in bondage of poverty including you. If you who Satan has tied down, blind folded and turned upside down, even if he sees a way out, he will prefer to stay. That's d same with the OP, instead of him to pray to cancel poverty in his life so that his Story will be known for success, he his blogging failure in poverty.

Receive brain healing bro, God bless you
true TALK. The OP is promoting poverty but just don't know it
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by tivta(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Don't bother your self OP, Nigerians are religious fanatics, they will never see anything wrong with their spiritual leaders...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Imortal001: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ujulabelle:

U just talked like an illiterate fool. Do you think these pastors do not have business of their own apart from being pastors. May be you are not a Christian because if u r, u will know that Jesus became poor so we will be rich. Jesus said it and not me. I don't know y u guys love poke-nosing into someones affair. Did any of the private-jet pastors beg u money? Did they steal from u?
Tah! which business them dey do? business of stealing tithe and offering..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by innocent1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
When this men of God are suffering no one open a threand to discuss how to help them. Now God has brought them out of poverty into the realm of surplus, now it has become a sin. Come to think of it, if the men of God who preach and teach us how God can left one up if he is faithful in his service is not rich, then how do we believe that what they preach and teach is true? I think we need to grow up. If you are afraid of having billions, there is no way God can give you billions. Because He will not want to add to your problem. Therefore if your faith can carry Five private jets, God is ready to give you more. Please come out of poverty by thinking well.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
With owning private jets being the new trend for Nigerian pastors at the moment, I keep wondering whether Jesus would agree to have one if He were in the shoes of these same pastors today. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye and Pastor T.B. Joshua are Nigerian pastors reported to have private jets.

As a christian who believes a lot in humility, I disagree with the ownership of such luxurious vessels in the name of evangelism. Here are the reasons why I feel that private jets are not necessary for christian leaders;

1) Diplomats and International business executives manage travelling a lot without it; there are many jobs that require a lot of travel such as being a diplomat or an international aid worker or a top level executive of an international firm. A lot of people travel frequently and globally as part of their job without the aid of a private jet and so, why can’t pastors do the same? Some of the rich business executives probably travel more than these pastors. Even the pope doesn’t own a private jet, and he is responsible for all catholic churches across the world! Honestly, it is hard to muster up an excuse for a pastor’s private jet when even the pope doesn’t own one.

2) Private jets actually hamper evangelism by consuming more time, effort and money than a commercial flight; The time and effort needed to maintain a private jet and keep it running is ridiculous when one considers the fact that a commercial flight is a far cheaper and less tedious service to use for global evangelism. As a private jet owner, you will have to think about numerous issues such as the pilot’s fees and demands, the scheduling of the maintenance or repairs of the plane, and also the international restrictions/laws regarding the flight of the private jet. This means that a private jet owner will have less time to think about preaching the word of God because of all the time and effort spent on the private jet’s issues. A first class commercial flight will only involve buying your ticket online, checking in and then going early for your flight- isn’t that just easier?

3) Jesus rode on donkeys and not on chariots; horses and chariots were the highest level of transport in biblical times but Jesus chose to humbly enter the city of Jerusalem with a donkey in what we know as the triumphal entry in the New Testament. Conversely, we have pastors riding on the highest levels of transports in the form of private jets that reeks of the very materialism that Jesus speaks against in Matthew 6;24.

4) Private jets are bad for the Nigerian economy; private jets and planes in general are not manufactured in Nigeria and so, a lot of the repairs and maintenance will require importation of labour and spare parts from countries like the USA or Canada. This also means that lot of transactions will be done in thousands of Dollars, rather than our local Naira. One can imagine the exorbitant cost to the Nigerian private jet owner if he or she has to pay the pilots, technicians and mechanics in Dollars given that the exchange rate doesn’t favour the Naira. Should a church really contribute to this leakage to our economy?

5) Private jets do not help the image of Nigerian leaders; one has to consider the bad image our Nigerian leaders have in the eyes of the foreign press- flamboyant and corrupt people who care little for the suffering of their impoverished masses. A pastor owning a private jet worth millions of dollars while many of his church members struggle to survive everyday is not going to help such an image. Whatever happened to the John the Baptist type of preachers who lived a chaste life not corrupted by the illusions of vanity? I think some of our religious leaders should learn from Jose Mujica, a man who chose a simple life despite wielding so much power and influence as the president of Uruguay.

http://allnaijablog.com/5-reasons-why-pastors-do-not-need-private-jets

cc lalasticlala, guk, manny4life, reptyle
/
Where do you guys get this misconception that the pastors are trying to save lives for God?

Just as Samsung sells electronics, churches sell fear and hope.

They are all corporate entities.

Do you want to go to heaven? Seek God yourself.

\
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaymejate:

hmm
1... Adam, God put him in the garden of Eden to enjoy the riches in it.
2... Abraham, the man of faith, he enjoyed the riches of this earth.
3... Joseph, after suffering like most of these pastors suffered, he became the governor(second in command) in Egypt. He have access to everything including private jets, if there is any at that time.
4... Solomon, that man came to this world to enjoy the riches of this world. He had what is even worth much more than a private jet.
5... E.T.C

God said, i know my thought towards you, it's the thought of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end. God cannot create you to come and suffer here on earth.
If you are calling God ur father and u serve him truely and poverty is dwelling with you, you need serious prayer.

Now the answer to your question, the primary thing (assignment) we have on this earth is to serve God and make heaven. Then you can't serve God and be stranded in life.

Leave this pastors alone, their refreshing time that God has promised has come be dat. Go and pray own way through to breakthrough

#think deep bro, dont be a partial atheist wink

And why is it that biblical issues as relates to riches are always quoted to the old testament undecided?
Don't we all know that in the old testament all religions abound? Besides Jesus said that at his coming, all the old practices are redundant and all have become new and as a Christian there should be relationship with the old testament! Anything that brings money, Pastors will quote the old testament but on moral virtues, they'll hammer you the new testament, who says these are no mere business ethics??!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by jonuel1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

First, there is a difference between rich and wasteful. Private jets are a matter of waste.

Secondly, open your bible-

Matthew 6:24 New International Version (NIV)

24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

They way you and your pastors chase money and luxury! Only Jesus can help you.

Guy, u just quoted out of context...Do you know how rich Abraham was, Job, David and Solomon just to mention a few.

Poverty has so beclouded your mind.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by uzo4real(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
R u saying private jet was made for unbelivers? SMH
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by omakay(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have no issues at all with a pastor owning a private jet. Infact, he can have as many as he pleases.

As far as he can prove to me that he acquired such asset with his personal money derived from his personal business. Because money received in form of tithes and offerings is not his money but money meant for the work of the gospel.

Please, do not tell me that the private jet is part of the work of the gospel.

All these excuses of pastors missing flights and the rest are just so flimsy to me.

What kind of gospel is he going to preach in the deepest part of the earth is it that somebody else close to the deepest part cannot preach.

If the Wright brothers did not invent the plane, does it mean that the gospel will not still move from place to place.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by cagunwa(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Me I dey laugh because if you get work you no go get time dey write this junk. Simply write 5 reasons why a pastor should not have a car. Mtchewwww!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Glory4ever(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Owing private jets is not a luxury for the work of the Lord. Please leave them alone. If u are not comfortable being their member please leave their church or start your own church.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Jalive: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaymejate:

you need more understanding of the Bible. because they have private jet doesn't mean they are serving money cos if u see who is really serving money, he would do anything to get it. Having a jet is not wasting resources, go to churches, u will know that they do help the poor and the needy but u cant continue giving them fish, u must teach them to fish and thats moving close to God that supplies all our needs according to his riches in Glory.

God will give u what you need with ease only if you serve him.
Bro think deep

God bless you for that response
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by Ignyte(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
jaymejate:

you need more understanding of the Bible. because they have private jet doesn't mean they are serving money cos if u see who is really serving money, he would do anything to get it. Having a jet is not wasting resources, go to churches, u will know that they do help the poor and the needy but u cant continue giving them fish, u must teach them to fish and thats moving close to God that supplies all our needs according to his riches in Glory.

God will give u what you need with ease only if you serve him.
Bro think deep

If I understand your point... By implication buying jets is teaching to fish... Anyhow she... Na una wey dey go all those 'new generation churches' I dey pity... Wet in concern Catholics and people wey buy Jet... I only pray say make the businessmen wey dey teach una no mislead una o.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets by entparrot(f): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
I wish one day, those private jet will crash, and kill those evil pastor, that extort the poor to enrich themselves in the name of the fraudulent gospel.

Millions of dollars wasted in the name of private jet.

I will never give a dime to any church, not my money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sincere Questions To Frosbel / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.