Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. (2908 Views)

Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Photo: Kid With Swag, Which One Of The Pics Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by ksbusari(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
I could recognize her Ex anytym of d day (even in the dark). There came a day i just wanted to send a msg to her via Whatsapp and i could nt believe my eyes wit wot i saw. She used her Ex throwback photo as her profile picture. I was lyk what the Bleep was dat? She denied using her Ex picture and claimed dat another person was there in d picture and nt her Ex. What should i do?
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by boboLIL(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
So? U no go mind ur biz?
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by 25omega(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
tell her it bothers you and have her take it down or do nothing or continue to be jealous or meh your choice

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by menix(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
My broda if don't know that u re the ex, u must b mule..

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Get a yourself busy.
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bros you need job!
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Since she is using her ex pics it shouldn't bothers you since you are the ex here.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by FruityLass: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
And she's still yo bae?

Man, yo the new Ex
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by naijaboiy: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tell her you don't like it and make her assure you that nothing is going on between them both.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by dharay99: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin
2 ex bfs.
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Simply use your ex @ 1 year old pix also! Chikena!
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by DuchessLily(f): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
boboLIL:
So? U no go mind ur biz?

Buhahahaha .... Mind his business?? undecided shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Spaxon(f): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
u need common sense.....
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by boboLIL(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Buhahahaha .... Mind his business?? undecided shocked cheesy cheesy
yes oo.....d bae de miss her ex naa....
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Flashh: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think you will soon be her ex.
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
ksbusari:
I could recognize her Ex anytym of d day (even in the dark). There came a day i just wanted to send a msg to her via Whatsapp and i could nt believe my eyes wit wot i saw. She used her Ex throwback photo as her profile picture. I was lyk what the Bleep was dat? She denied using her Ex picture and claimed dat another person was there in d picture and nt her Ex. What should i do?
do your own back.simplesmiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by NOBODYY: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Find your ex picture too upload
50-50 ojoro cancel
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by henribj(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
OP nothing wey you fit do other than to shout and form vex..
meanwhile remember all those babes wey you dey toast? you can use their pix as dp also
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
It bothers me the way people comment on nairaland these days.. Why insulting the guy? Abi una dey madt ni angry?

Op when it comes to female issues, there is little you can do..i have learnt that, if u mention it to her, she will start saying you are choking her or controlling her, or caging her, so just lock up.
And the minute you try something like this, she would break hell on ur head, i just dunno why they behave like that, always wanting things to be in their favour all the time.

Sorry if it bothers you man, just lock up and carry on with your life. Time will definitely tell.
Dont think about it.

And try not to bring relationshio issues here, try to solve them yourself. Teaches you to think well and not just rrlying on others opinions or perceptions.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by DuchessLily(f): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
boboLIL:
yes oo.....d bae de miss her ex naa....

Hahahahaha... Abeg no kill me with laff
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Ephemmm: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
ksbusari:

You need fire to quench fire sometimes. Go and find pics of another girl even if not your ex: use it as your DP too. If she ask you who is she, deny it too tongue tongue tongue tongue

However, if she is not jealous, bros you are a Gardner: friendzone thing tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Leiykong(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
modelmike7:
Simply use your ex @ 1 year old pix also! Chikena!
Confam
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by fearlessigboman(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
give me her whatsapp contact lemme talk some sense into her...
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Tell her you don't like it and make her assure you that nothing is going on between them both.
man, you're smarter than this comment.

The op is the ex here and the guy on the dp is the main man now

I really don't know why guys can't move on without looking back like I have done b4
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by naijaboiy: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
man, you're smarter than this comment.

The op is the ex here and the guy on the dp is the main man now

I really don't know why guys can't move on without looking back like I have done b4

Ok.
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by tpiander: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
ksbusari:
I could recognize her Ex anytym of d day (even in the dark).

why is that?
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by ksbusari(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
tpiander:

why is that?
just picture. I viewed different of his pictures
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by tpiander: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
ksbusari:
just picture. I viewed different of his pictures

why did you view various pictures of him?

and how many pictures exactly? From which source?
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by yimikaa: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
After the reggae play the blues,le blu le blu

Cos even your boo geti boo grin
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by tpiander: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by ksbusari(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
tpiander:

why did you view various pictures of him?

and how many pictures exactly? From which source?
i knw i shouldnt have done that bt she was just comin out of a relationship. As i was tryin to figure out her past i discover her supposed Ex's picture. Lyk i knew sometin lyk dis was goin to happen. She never thought i could recognise her Ex.
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by tpiander: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
ksbusari:
i knw i shouldnt have done that bt she was just comin out of a relationship. As i was tryin to figure out her past i discover her supposed Ex's picture. Lyk i knew sometin lyk dis was goin to happen. She never thought i could recognise her Ex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

24 Everyday Problems Dat Only Skinny Guys Would Understand / A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ / Why Is It That Guys Don't Get Emotionally Attached To D Lady That Deflower Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.