Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (358464 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunny3kng(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hamza13:
After giving birth in Brazil, will the siblings also be entitled to PR note they will be going with their parent for the birth. If yes what are the requirement. Thanks

This has been answered in a previous post.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunny3kng(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello everyone,

Did you guys notice the change in the website design and Visa application/management process on the website?

I'm trying to track my application and can't follow the same process as before.

Any suggestions?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello please when exactly did you submit your application.....? How long now is your application now

Please are you male or female....if female have you been called for interview at Brazil embassy?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Divaacares(f): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
What countries accept submitted document for visa without onr on one interviews pls
Hedgefunds:

Hi , Do you mean with UK or Schengen visa, he can travel visa free to Brazil ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pj3400(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Its well

sunny3kng:
Hello everyone,

Did you guys notice the change in the website design and Visa application/management process on the website?

I'm trying to track my application and can't follow the same process as before.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obim1: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tope2580:

Okay

Hi Tope2580, i arrived SP this morning, no problems at all. please could we Whatsapp? if you send me your WHatsapp no. in Dm, i will contact you...Many thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Obim1:

Hi Tope2580, i arrived SP this morning, no problems at all. please could we Whatsapp? if you send me your WHatsapp no. in Dm, i will contact you...Many thanks

Congratulations. Welcome to Brazil. I will Dm
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
when did u get ur visa

u didnt share with us

Obim1:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Obim1:

Congratulations to you broda . .

....please how much is cheap accommodation in brazil for family
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 12:28am On Jul 16, 2022
Hello good day everyone here Please I want to make required about cheap accommodation in brazil....

Accommodation for family of 5 Please....

What city will be fast to get documents after delivering
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tiskified(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
CandyR:
Hello everyone, I’ve been following the thread for some months since I applied in early March, thankfully just got my Visa/picked the passport. 3months validity was given.
So I’ll drop some of my own experience so that I’ll also receive �
I applied with my husband, I was called for interview a month after,
Interview questions: purpose of travel, travel history, who are you going with etc? Just normal interview questions.
Then 2months after got called to pick up. Also I have a good travel history that covers countries in different continents (America, Asia, Europe, Africa).

Please I’ll like to ask for fun things to do in Brazil. (Rio)
If anyone can be kind enough to give good hints to save cost etc.
Plan going in July, how’s the weather etc.

Hello Madam, please did you and your husband fill out separate forms? Or was it just one form you filled online? I am trying to apply for a tourist visa for my family (wife, I and our <2 years baby). Do I need to fill out individual visa applications - one by one? I would be very grateful for a response.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ScalesDemy: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Phamoo4u:
Hello good day everyone here Please I want to make required about cheap accommodation in brazil....

Accommodation for family of 5 Please....

What city will be fast to get documents after delivering

Florianópolis

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tiskified:

Hello Madam, please did you and your husband fill out separate forms? Or was it just one form you filled online? I am trying to apply for a tourist visa for my family (wife, I and our <2 years baby). Do I need to fill out individual visa applications - one by one? I would be very grateful for a response.

Helo dude you need to apply as a family but everyone has a separate application form....

I will just advise you to have like 8m above to cover uo trip for the visa application...

Your wife will be invited for interview surely.....

I just received my visa as well and my wife 2as invited for interview.....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Tope2580:

Your will be okay with a room self contained. Although some landlords get craze oo, once they know you have children nah trouble oo

Hello broda please I'm coming to Brazil soon.....I wil need accommodation for me.and my family ooh.....very cheap accommodation

I do need you guys support ooh
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 3:05am On Jul 19, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

I guess the new CG don change the rule.

Anyways Congratulations. No worries. I’ll come pick you at the airport. wink

I received Email from them today....that my visa is ready for pick-up......

Now please I need your guys assistance on accommodation with cheaper rate and where exactly can stay to get RP very fast by birth ooh
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 4:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Phamoo4u:

Hello broda please I'm coming to Brazil soon.....I wil need accommodation for me.and my family ooh.....very cheap accommodation

DM
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Tope2580 post=114870945]

DM[/quot

Alright boss please check your email address
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Phamoo4u:

For temporary stay, your best bet is Airbnb. Don’t bother with local rentals. You’ll need a dollar card to pay for the accommodation.

In São Paulo, the process is relatively fast. Delay is usually from getting a polícia federal appointment but you can beat it by constantly refreshing their page for a close date.

Also come with police character for everyone applying for PR, you’ll need it for your application. As soon as you get to Brazil, send it to the Nigerian embassy in Brasilia along with processing fee so you can get it back asap.

Apply for your CPF as soon as you land, you’ll need it for almost everything. It can be done online.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thanks so much broda for the update ....I have done the police characters already last week ....I do wish to have your WhatsApp digits or email so I can reason with you beta ....

Please what is the rate of accommodation in that location you mentioned sir....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Phamoo4u post=114873513][/quote]

Ok
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2022
When is the best time to apply again?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mamcoker: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2022
pj3400:

Its well

Someone should pls confirm that statement of account for 6 or 3 months
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2022
mamcoker:

6 months
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Have been following the thread for over 4years. Don't think I can remember ever thing again.
I will be giving you update on our process to encourage others as others have encourage me also.

The paper work is not an easy one, I have been on it through out last week ,I hope to submit my application on Monday.

Details:
I will be the one financing my wife since her salary is less than 60k.
For her I will be uploading the following documents.
Her filled form
Her self introduction letter
Company introduction letter
3 months bank statements.
Letter from me stating that I will be the one to sponsor our trip.
Travel itinerary with 2 receipt of tour booked via viotor.
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Leave letter
Marriage certificate
Covid card, 2 doses collected
And international passport.
Birth certificate

For me
The filled application form
Travel itinerary
Hotel reservations
Flight booking
2 different banks statement of account
My introduction letter
My business Cac registration with deeds of agreement BTW share holders.
Vacine card.
Birth certificate

We welcome contrary opinions or advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
mamcoker:

It’s now 3 months
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Obrigado
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good evening I will love to share my ideas here as well about the Brazil Tourist Visa

I submitted my family application and present my wife as house wife ..because she is into trading....

I presented my document with 8m account statement I do pay 500k into my account as salary with my cash just to build up my account statement
I have traveling to some country and also with my wife

I apply for just Normal tourist visa using hotels reservation and flights reservation and my wife was invited for interviewed after 1 month applied and I called to pick up my visa Last week

I arrived brazil last night... ..

Anyone who need assistance from me can easily hit me on my email address...

I want to appreciate everyone for their contribution and idea sharing to others ....big thanks to Toppy....for relating with me last night...

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
congratulation Enjoy Brazil

Phamoo4u:
Good evening I will love to share my ideas here as well about the Brazil Tourist Visa

I submitted my family application and present my wife as house wife ..because she is into trading....

I presented my document with 8m account statement I do pay 500k into my account as salary with my cash just to build up my account statement

I apply for just Normal tourist visa using hotels reservation and flights reservation and my wife was invited for interviewed after 1 month applied and I called to pick up my visa Last week

I want to appreciate everyone for their contribution and idea sharing to others ....big thanks to Toppy....for relating with me last night...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kunsky3: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
I would like advise and guide in respect to online application submission, I submitted online application and uploaded documents and acknowledged receipt of submission was generated, I want to know if I will have to schedule appointment to submit hard copies of documents or documents submission appointment will be generated automatically and I will be notified, If so how long after submission would i get notice? And if otherwise kindly advise on how to go about this. Thanks.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Phamoo4u:

Congratulations
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cucumbar: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Phamoo4u:

you are sounding like you have relocated…like you are not coming back to Nigeria again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.