Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (357609 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Pls what do I write here

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Phamoo4u:
Good evening I will love to share my ideas here as well about the Brazil Tourist Visa

I submitted my family application and present my wife as house wife ..because she is into trading....

I presented my document with 8m account statement I do pay 500k into my account as salary with my cash just to build up my account statement
I have traveling to some country and also with my wife

I apply for just Normal tourist visa using hotels reservation and flights reservation and my wife was invited for interviewed after 1 month applied and I called to pick up my visa Last week

I arrived brazil last night... ..

Anyone who need assistance from me can easily hit me on my email address...

I want to appreciate everyone for their contribution and idea sharing to others ....big thanks to Toppy....for relating with me last night...

Congratulations brother.
You’re welcome!!

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Muddy18:
Pls what do I write here

Nothing!!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please guys I do need accommodation in brazil any1 who can help me because its very urgent right now

I need accommodation for family
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys, can we use the emailed statement of account generated from Internet banking
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Graciousking: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Phamoo4u:
Please guys I do need accommodation in brazil any1 who can help me because its very urgent right now

I need accommodation for family
DM me asap pls
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Graciousking: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Muddy18:
Hi guys, can we use the emailed statement of account generated from Internet banking
No not advisable
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please what is the website to apply for Brazil tourist visa online. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mamcoker: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blissbush:
Please what is the website to apply for Brazil tourist visa online. Thanks
https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/process?id=62d6c19a78d2490014ac329a

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
From the https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br
I did not see tourist visa which I want to apply for. I only see VIVIS (visit visa). What should I do.
Thanks

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by nwauwa(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Am just wondering if visa will be granted if one declares childbirth as purpose of travel?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Blissbush:
From the https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br
I did not see tourist visa which I want to apply for. I only see VIVIS (visit visa). What should I do.
Thanks

Oga, visit and tourist is the same.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
nwauwa:
Am just wondering if visa will be granted if one declares childbirth as purpose of travel?

Yes if you have enough money in your account, proofs of hospital bills and have strong reason as to why you prefer to give birth in Brazil.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Greetings,
For physical submission, I am applying for me and my wife and I am the sponsor. Am I to summit my statements of accounts in the two applications
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Muddy18:
Greetings,
For physical submission, I am applying for me and my wife and I am the sponsor. Am I to summit my statements of accounts in the two applications

Yes
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
nwauwa:

Don’t risk it
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Oga, visit and tourist is the same.

Ok. Thank you very much
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Phamoo4u:
Good evening I will love to share my ideas here as well about the Brazil Tourist Visa

I submitted my family application and present my wife as house wife ..because she is into trading....

I presented my document with 8m account statement I do pay 500k into my account as salary with my cash just to build up my account statement
I have traveling to some country and also with my wife

I apply for just Normal tourist visa using hotels reservation and flights reservation and my wife was invited for interviewed after 1 month applied and I called to pick up my visa Last week

I arrived brazil last night... ..

Anyone who need assistance from me can easily hit me on my email address...

I want to appreciate everyone for their contribution and idea sharing to others ....big thanks to Toppy....for relating with me last night...

Bro what are the documents you submitted for the normal tourist visa? Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mamcoker: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hi, can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the appointment email for physical submission. I have submitted online and uploaded the signed delivery receipt.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Erugbangban1: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Hello guys, I want to know my chances of getting myself a Brazilian tourist visa. I intend to visit Brazil with my family at one point in my life.
My wife and children are Irish citizens so they do not require a visa to visit the country, on my part I believe I have good travel history having 3 UK visas, 2 Schengen visas, a Southafrica visa,a Kenyan visa, a tourist visa to Cyprus, Bulgarian tourist visa, a visa to Egypt , series of Dubai stamps, been to Turkey via e-visa, and a recently gotten American visa.
I also earn good salary.
Please May I know what my chances are.
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by CowbellY: 2:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Erugbangban1:
Hello guys, I want to know my chances of getting myself a Brazilian tourist visa. I intend to visit Brazil with my family at one point in my life.
My wife and children are Irish citizens so they do not require a visa to visit the country, on my part I believe I have good travel history having 3 UK visas, 2 Schengen visas, a Southafrica visa,a Kenyan visa, a tourist visa to Cyprus, Bulgarian tourist visa, a visa to Egypt , series of Dubai stamps, been to Turkey via e-visa, and a recently gotten American visa.
I also earn good salary.
Please May I know what my chances are.
Thanks

What your chances are? Lmaooo. Bros. You don't need to stress yourself. They'll give you all the visas you want. It's definite for you.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Erugbangban1: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2022
CowbellY:

What your chances are? Lmaooo. Bros. You don't need to stress yourself. They'll give you all the visas you want. It's definite for you.

Thanks, will give it a shot , been reading this thread and 8m as account balance has been popping up constantly Will anything lower that 8m fly ? and if they refuse visa do they stamp refusal stamps on passports?
Many thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Erugbangban1:

Thanks, will give it a shot , been reading this thread and 8m as account balance has been popping up constantly Will anything lower that 8m fly ? and if they refuse visa do they stamp refusal stamps on passports?
Many thanks

Since it’s just you, any amount from 3m will fly (even less sometimes)
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Erugbangban1: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2022
untamedd:

Since it’s just you, any amount from 3m will fly (even less sometimes)

Thanks for the info ��

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
if u have good correct history it will help
i got my brazil visa with 800k Account Balance

Erugbangban1:

Many thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello house, is it advisable that I transfer all my money from savings account to salary account so that I can submit the salary account balance for tourist visa application?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by yuugo: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
pufframmy:
if u have good correct history it will help
i got my brazil visa with 800k Account Balance

Please post the list of documents you submitted to get your visa?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
i did post it here if you can check back from the post here from March.
not i have already been to schengen area 2 times i dont know if that factors make it work

yuugo:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
1. Introduction letter from my company.
2. My Company Account Reference Letter From Bank
3. My Company Account Statement

4. My Company Registration
5. My wedding certificate.
6. My House documents.
7. My Work ID
8. Travel Insurance From AXA MANSARD INSURANCE
9. Daily Itinerary for the travel days
10. Flight booking
11. Hotel Reservation Booking confirmation.
12. Copy of my previous visas, entry and exit stamps.
13. COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
14. My Yellow Card

yuugo:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sh3ba: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Greetings. Please do I need a transit Visa if I'm connecting a flight from the Brazilian airport?

I'm traveling to Mexico and I have a connecting flight from Lagos to Doha to Sao Paulo... please do I need a transit Visa?

I look forward to your response.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Hedgefunds: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sh3ba:
Greetings. Please do I need a transit Visa if I'm connecting a flight from the Brazilian airport?

I'm traveling to Mexico and I have a connecting flight from Lagos to Doha to Sao Paulo... please do I need a transit Visa?

I look forward to your response.

How did you book for Mexico appointment??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.