Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (362884 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sh3ba: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2022
I have not booked yet, I need to plan my trip and cost it before I book

Hedgefunds:

How did you book for Mexico appointment??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by adigunomomama(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hey Everyone, Tudo bem? smiley

Docs to include in your application to make it solid now

1 - Birth Certificate

2 - Trip Itinerary (full details on all your activities in Brazil)

3 - Self introduction letter

4 - Authorize your Invitation Letter in Itamaraty (For family visit or reunion)

5 - Tour Reservation (Viator or any locals)

6 - Proof of Tax returns

If you include this docs to your application with good bank account, you will get your visa asap

NB - for those trying to reach me via PM here, I’m so sorry I don’t have access to the mail I used to open this profile on NL

Bom fin semana a todos

Ate Mais wink

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Lakings: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Katt247:
Finally picked up my child’s passport. Thanks be to God �
pls can you contact me through email babalakin48gmail.com. I want my wife to give birth there too. Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by aessha512: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Katt247:
Finally picked up my child’s passport. Thanks be to God �
Please how can I contact you for guidance. I am in Rio with my family and my wife will soon give birth. I want to authenticate the police character certificate at the Nigerian embassy but the embassy is not responding to email and not answering calls.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Phamoo4u:
Good evening I will love to share my ideas here as well about the Brazil Tourist Visa

I submitted my family application and present my wife as house wife ..because she is into trading....

I presented my document with 8m account statement I do pay 500k into my account as salary with my cash just to build up my account statement
I have traveling to some country and also with my wife

I apply for just Normal tourist visa using hotels reservation and flights reservation and my wife was invited for interviewed after 1 month applied and I called to pick up my visa Last week

I arrived brazil last night... ..

Anyone who need assistance from me can easily hit me on my email address...

I want to appreciate everyone for their contribution and idea sharing to others ....big thanks to Toppy....for relating with me last night...

Congrats... Welcome to Brazil
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Graciousking: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Good Morning House,
Please i need help with booking an appointment with the Brazil consolate for the submission of my document finished my online application
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Where are u having problems
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Graciousking: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Muddy18:
Where are u having problems
Thanks so much, i have figured it out that i need to book an appointment using a seperate website, done that now waiting for the appointment date
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Molastheboss(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2022
I heard the visa application is to be filled online please Who has link to Brazil visa online application

Help a brother
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mikael11(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Molastheboss:
I heard the visa application is to be filled online please Who has link to Brazil visa online application

Help a brother

https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/cidadao-nacionalidade

Select foreign citizen and follow the process
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Molastheboss(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
mikael11:

This was the same link I use to apply but someone said I need to pay online before going to the embassy but on the website nothing like payment on it while filling the visa form online I just attach the copy of what I got after filling the form so let me know if am doing it right or wrong

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mikael11(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Molastheboss post=115367743][/quote]

After that go to this site below to upload your online receipt not the payment but the form you just showed now and your passport they will verify and you book your appointment ensure you pay the visa fee when going to the embassy

https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/user-main

Ensure you create an account with your email
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Molastheboss(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
mikael11:

After that go to this site below to upload your online receipt not the payment but the form you just showed now and your passport they will verify and you book your appointment ensure you pay the visa fee when going to the embassy

https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/user-main

Ensure you create an account with your email

God will bless you my man this is the perfect information for me

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by LeadMobile(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Hello everyone.....Pls I need ur advice.My sister has a Brazilian passport and she want to travel to the UK...Kindly give her advice on how she can migrate to the UK...Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2022
LeadMobile:
Hello everyone.....Pls I need ur advice.My sister has a Brazilian passport and she want to travel to the UK...Kindly give her advice on how she can migrate to the UK...Thanks

She cannot migrate to the UK on Brazilian passport, she can only visit and is entitled to stay for up till 6 months in a year. She’s not allowed to take on jobs during this period.
If she’s lucky to get a job offer that will sponsor her work visa during her visit, she has to leave the uk for the process to be done and return once completed.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by collarfreak(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good evening everyone on this thread. Great work I must commend and I have learned many things regarding the brazil application. I would like to ask if anybody who applied for June this year has gotten their visas? Is visa not approved rampant?

Muito Obrigado
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by GlobTrotter: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ruthxzy(f): 4:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
ruthxzy:

Hmm, I can see you want this thread to be active. Tell us your story it might benefit someone tge way you want someone to say something. Obrigado
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pj3400(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Alot of Nigerian now do seek asylum immediately they get to brazil right at the airport and get 1 year extended stay.... the country problems alone is enough to seek asylum anywhere... our Country shall be Great again... the process take about 2-5 days... i think asylum visa should also be added to brazils types of visa so they know those that want to leave via that route.... its well

Muddy18:

Hmm, I can see you want this thread to be active. Tell us your story it might benefit someone tge way you want someone to say something. Obrigado
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Graciousking: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good day everyone, please how long does it takes to hear from them after booking an appointment because I got a message almost immediately I finished booking the appointment that my document is rather incomplete or duplicate so I went through the document added some stuff and since that Wednesday I havent heard from them
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by collarfreak(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls accept....trying to send you a mail. Thx

ruthxzy:
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by collarfreak(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Graciousking:
Good day everyone, please how long does it takes to hear from them after booking an appointment because I got a message almost immediately I finished booking the appointment that my document is rather incomplete or duplicate so I went through the document added some stuff and since that Wednesday I havent heard from them

Good one..thanks for the info. Brazil visit visa is taking more than 21 working days after an appointment at the embassy in lag..what is the problem?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
mikael11:

Please somebody should tell me the correct link to apply for tourist visa online. I don't understand the link above
This link https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/process?id=62d6c19a78d2490014ac329a was the one someone recommends to me to apply for tourist visa.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
wow really and they were given straught

pj3400:
Alot of Nigerian now do seek asylum immediately they get to brazil right at the airport and get 1 year extended stay.... the country problems alone is enough to seek asylum anywhere... our Country shall be Great again... the process take about 2-5 days... i think asylum visa should also be added to brazils types of visa so they know those that want to leave via that route.... its well

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello house, please which site can I apply for Brazil student visa online. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Graciousking: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Muddy18:
Pls is there anything to be wary of. My status has been showing 'No Show' the day after appointment. Pls do I need to do anything
Good evening, please how are you able to get an appointment have been on it for like 2 weeks now l kept getting i should reupload my receipt done that now like 3 times still the same thing. How are you able to go about with yours is your receipt in jpg or pdf format?
thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Graciousking:

Good evening, please how are you able to get an appointment have been on it for like 2 weeks now l kept getting i should reupload my receipt done that now like 3 times still the same thing. How are you able to go about with yours is your receipt in jpg or pdf format?
thanks

Have replied your mail. My delivery receipt was on jpeg
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Helo house please is there anyone who is coming to Brazil soon ...I need someone who can bring police characters for me into Brazil..

I have done my police characters already and finished the job at ministry of foreign affairs...
.I just need someone who can bring it into for me..
I'm here in sao Paulo

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Molastheboss(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Muddy18:
Pls is there anything to be wary of. My status has been showing 'No Show' the day after appointment. Pls do I need to do anything

Have fill mine but it keep rejecting mine the last time I upload my visa form and international passport they said I have to upload other documents I don’t really understand this website and I need to submit my documents
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Molastheboss:

Have fill mine but it keep rejecting mine the last time I upload my visa form and international passport they said I have to upload other documents I don’t really understand this website and I need to submit my documents

Which documents are yet to be submitted

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (184) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: bomsyvic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.