Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (356024 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2022
YeahYeah001:

Did you get admission to a Brazilian Uni? Thought there are no Schools teaching in English in Brazil.

If you’re going for Masters or Phd, your professors will most likely speak English and allow you do your work in English. There are many English speaking students studying in public universities including Nigerians.

There is also a Portuguese course most people have to take at the beginning of their program to help with communication.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Genniez(f): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Please how long is the process and is it just the women they invite for interview . please
Phamoo4u:
Good evening I will love to share my ideas here as well about the Brazil Tourist Visa

I submitted my family application and present my wife as house wife ..because she is into trading....

I presented my document with 8m account statement I do pay 500k into my account as salary with my cash just to build up my account statement
I have traveling to some country and also with my wife

I apply for just Normal tourist visa using hotels reservation and flights reservation and my wife was invited for interviewed after 1 month applied and I called to pick up my visa Last week

I arrived brazil last night... ..

Anyone who need assistance from me can easily hit me on my email address...

I want to appreciate everyone for their contribution and idea sharing to others ....big thanks to Toppy....for relating with me last night...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
What's happening here, why the dead silence, are people not applying again or we just have low key applications
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
untamedd:

If you’re going for Masters or Phd, your professors will most likely speak English and allow you do your work in English. There are many English speaking students studying in public universities including Nigerians.

There is also a Portuguese course most people have to take at the beginning of their program to help with communication.

Thank you for this info, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
G
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tinsma: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good morning all,
Please is anyone traveling back to Nigeria with baby, how do you apply for visa on arrival for your baby?
Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Phamoo4u:
Please guys I do need accommodation in brazil any1 who can help me because its very urgent right now

I need accommodation for family

Have you been able to get the accommodation?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Yea thanks broda for your responses....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning guys, I checked my portal now and my status is now Non Granted.
I dint receive any email from them but I have sent ghem email on how to retrieve my passport.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Muddy18:
I dint receive any email from them but I have sent ghem email on how to retrieve my passport.

Do you have travel history?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Muddy18: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Do you have travel history?

No
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Muddy18:

No

Brother, that’s probably the reason. Chances of getting visa from Brazil embassy now is very slim without traveling history because they think you should have traveled to a nearby country before considering far away 14hours trip to South America.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mamcoker: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by GlobTrotter: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello everyone. Has anyone applied for the Brazilian visa recently? Or is any one waiting for response from the embassy? I want to know the average time it takes now from application to approval.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ally08055(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2022
mamcoker:
my application is still running and this week will make it 4 weeks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ally08055(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2022
GlobTrotter:
Hello everyone. Has anyone applied for the Brazilian visa recently? Or is any one waiting for response from the embassy? I want to know the average time it takes now from application to approval.

My application is still running...
This week will make it 4 weeks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by GlobTrotter: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2022
ally08055:

My application is still running...
This week will make it 4 weeks
wow ok thanks. I also heard that it takes longer for females. Is that true?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Female applicant should be expecting a message for interview ......mostly is after 1 month of your application ......

The interview is not that difficult but it's crucial to see notice if the lady is pregnant ....

My advice to anyone who wanna apply for brazil now should try to have like 3m above in your personal account and have traveling history

Have a job doing and mention there is bond between you and the company...payment mode

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Muddy18:

Broda ma fo if you still wanna enter brazil

you can apply for Venezuela �� tourist visa when you arrived Venezuela �� you will cross border to Brazil �� because many Nigeria enter brazil via Venezuela �� and Guyana ��

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ally08055(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Phamoo4u:
Female applicant should be expecting a message for interview ......mostly is after 1 month of your application ......

The interview is not that difficult but it's crucial to see notice if the lady is pregnant ....

My advice to anyone who wanna apply for brazil now should try to have like 3m above in your personal account and have traveling history

Have a job doing and mention there is bond between you and the company...payment mode

Absolutely very true... Majorly the interview is just accertain if the lady is pregnant or not.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ally08055(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
FINGERS CROSSED AND WAITING FOR THE EMBASSY DECISION AS REGARDS MY APPLICATION..

WILL GIVE AN UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET A DECISION FROM THEM...

MAKE UNA DEY PRAY FOR ME OOO
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Candybright: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2022
ally08055:
FINGERS CROSSED AND WAITING FOR THE EMBASSY DECISION AS REGARDS MY APPLICATION..

WILL GIVE AN UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET A DECISION FROM THEM...

MAKE UNA DEY PRAY FOR ME OOO
Awaiting the good news
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wizkitvick(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good evening house, please those of us with no travel history, what's our chances of getting a visa?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=wizkitvick post=116505425]Good evening house, please those of us with no travel history, what's our chances of getting a visa? [/quoted

If you have expired passport before you can contact me let me put your through on it
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by collarfreak(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Brother I don send you mail request pls check...I need more info about venezuele.Thanks sir

Phamoo4u:

Broda ma fo if you still wanna enter brazil

you can apply for Venezuela �� tourist visa when you arrived Venezuela �� you will cross border to Brazil �� because many Nigeria enter brazil via Venezuela �� and Guyana ��

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by collarfreak(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
My visa was not approved by the Brazilian embassy and when I tried to know the reason why my visa was refused and I was told my statement of account is the issue.

My question is can I apply immediately or I will have to wait for three months before I could apply again? Some people said I have to wait for 3 months because my application still fresh on their system

Pls, how true is this..?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by GlobTrotter: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
collarfreak:
My visa was not approved by the Brazilian embassy and when I tried to know the reason why my visa was refused and I was told my statement of account is the issue.

My question is can I apply immediately or I will have to wait for three months before I could apply again? Some people said I have to wait for 3 months because my application still fresh on their system

Pls, how true is this..?
how much was on your statement
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by collarfreak(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
GlobTrotter:
how much was on your statement

6million

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.